The Fabled Lands: A Horny Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She cried out and felt the orgasm explode almost right away as the Unicorn fucked her with hard thrusts of its powerful hips over and over. She didn't know how much of its two feet long cock she had inside her tight cunt. Under the spell and feeling the pleasure, her mind was simply not able to focus enough to try and figure it out. All she could do was ride the orgasm, let it wash over her as the cock slid deep again.

A true male horse is quick when it mates, out in the wild there is no time for long mating sessions when a predator could be along at any time. The Unicorn, however, was not a true horse. It had no predators and so had as long as it wanted to mate with any women who were caught under its spell.

It thrust hard and fast into Melissa. Already it had performed far longer than a real horse would have lasted and yet the Unicorn was not near its climax. It flexed its hind hips and sank the end of its big cock deep into her cunt. As it did so, the Unicorn felt the woman thrash and shake. Her body on edge from the pleasure of the orgasm she had experienced.

The Unicorn thrust its cock in and out of Melissa with gusto, feeling her wetness grow as she came around its huge shaft. The added wetness gave more natural lube for it to thrust another couple of inches into her already stuffed cunt. The feeling of having nearly ten inches of pure white equine cock in her cunt was unrivaled; the pleasure like nothing else on Earth and Melissa could do nothing but orgasm again.

She cried out in a high squeal as her muscles contracted. She was so very sensitive but the Unicorn still thrust its cock into her cunt. The sensation of extreme fullness within her grew as another inch pressed inside, the big flat tip of the equine cock moving to its maximum depth.

The power with which the Unicorn thrust its huge cock into Melissa would have been scary to an onlooker. If it were possible for anyone not under the Unicorn's spell to enter the magical clearing, they would have been sure that the human who was receiving such a massive cock would not be enjoying it. Yet Melissa was crying out her pleasure, groaning and moaning for more as her cunt accepted the gift of the Unicorn's cock.

"Please, more!" she cried as her cunt clenched on the thick intruder. She could feel it throbbing within her, the flared tip so deep now and the shaft rubbing her stretched inner walls giving her waves of pleasure. Each time the big creature pulled back she felt the desperate need to have its cock deep in her again. Every new thrust into her brought her body closer to climax again. Every part of her was on fire, her nipples tingled and ached to be touched. Her cunt, so well used and full to an extent she had never imagined, was sending nothing but messages of pleasure up her spine. Her body shook from the need to cum on the long equine cock that was buried deep inside her.

The mind of the Unicorn is hard to read. Its intelligence is greater than a human could understand, but it also had basic animal needs. One of them was to mate and when the need arose it was overwhelming, all consuming, and when it did find a female like Melissa it took its pleasure, didn't ask for it.

That was what was happening now. The Unicorn wasn't thinking as an intelligent being. It was thinking like a male that needed to mate. Its hips thrust hard and its cock went as deep as was possible within Melissa. She cried out in ecstasy again and the Unicorn felt her body convulse again in raptures of delight before it pulled back, just under half of its equine cock slipping from the woman's gaping cunt, just the flat tip inside. The auroral light that flowed around made the long white shaft glisten from the juices that Melissa had covered it in from her arousal.

Melissa begged for more. Her cunt burned with the friction of the huge cock inside her gliding back and forth. The orgasms she had already experienced made her super sensitive, but the voice in her head told her she could take more, craved more. She gasped out, the pain in her back as it rubbed on the hard wooden stump she lay upon not even entering her mind. Only pleasure lived in her body. The Unicorn thrust its cock back into her cunt, the girth once again stretching her to the limits of possibility, and bringing her to the brink of another orgasm.

The Unicorn listened to the sounds of a human woman in ecstasy as she was fucked by a huge cock and its own excitement grew. The feeling of her muscles holding tightly around its cock as it slid in and out of her cunt bringing the big beast to the heights of sexual arousal. Its cock throbbed and pulsed hard and fast as the Unicorn's desires reached a fever pitch. Its head shook side to side and it made a lot of excited noises as its lips curled back, revealing its big square teeth, as it came closer to its own explosive orgasm.

Melissa gasped and panted as the Unicorn used her body. She had been on her back with the huge equine cock in her cunt for what seemed like forever. Time doesn't exist in the Unicorn's magical clearing, the sun never moves nor sets. She could feel her body tingle, her skin covered by a sheen of sweat as she felt the massive cock again jerk within her, almost lifting her off the stump with its power. She had to lift her wide hips just to keep it inside her as the voice in her head instructed her not to let the great length and thickness of this magnificent cock out of her cunt.

More strong thrusts from the Unicorn and it felt the sensations of orgasm approaching. It thrust hard and felt Melissa clench her wet cunt tighter onto its cock. The messages it sent into her head guided her with instructions of what to do, how to move to bring it to the peak of pleasure. Finally the moment the Unicorn had been driving toward came and, with a loud neigh, it unloaded a huge blast of equine cum inside Melissa's tired and abused cunt.

Melissa cried out and thrashed around as she felt a torrent of cum fill her and begin to leak out all around the big cock that was plugging her cunt. The pressure inside as more cum was pumped like a hose into her was immense, she felt like she may explode as another jerk added yet more equine cum into her. She had thought that Karl came a lot but he was nothing when compared to the Unicorn that was currently filling her. Each new squirt added more white semen that would inevitably leak out around the shaft and pour down her arse cheeks, covering her in warm liquid.

With its immediate need for release sated, the Unicorn shook its head and stepped back, its hard cock vacating Melissa's cunt which instantly let loose a huge gushing waterfall of cum which splashed down on the tree stump and dribbled to the ground as she lay panting and exhausted but more satisfied than she had ever felt in her life.

She looked up at the sky as she got her breath back. She lay back, letting her legs drop down now and just felt her body tingle as huge amounts of cum that had been pumped into her by the big cock of the Unicorn dribbled out of her gaping cunt, the lips swollen and red. She casually rubbed her breasts, her nipples hard as pebbles, and the voice in her head fell silent.

The Unicorn whinnied loudly and Melissa sat up on the stump. She looked at the beautiful creature, its golden horn seemed bigger now and as she counted she realized there were now thirteen spirals where before there were twelve. Her eyes slipped down its flanks and she saw its cock still hung under its rounded belly. It was no longer rigid but still was long and thick. It glistened with a mix of her juices and its own, a little cum still dripped from the tip to the grass.

A noise from behind made Melissa spin her head around. It sounded like leaves rustling and as she watched several women, all naked and with the same dreamy look on their faces, emerged from the surrounding trees. They were all young, none older than late twenties, and had slim tight bodies. All races and colours were in evidence.

She watched as more women emerged, counting as they came, but when she got to a dozen that seemed to be all. Each walked towards the Unicorn, their eyes never leaving the majestic beast, not paying the newcomer any attention at all. The first to reach the Unicorn, a stunning blonde with heavy breasts and a firm tight arse, dropped to her knees and quickly began to kiss and fondle the once more floppy cock, cleaning the combined juices from the tip. Melissa watched as more of the women crowded around and added their hands and tongues to the task. Sometimes they would push and shove each other to gain more access.

Paralysed by a strange fascination, Melissa watched as the Unicorn's cock was cleaned. The women making pleasure filled sounds as they licked the huge organ with such eagerness. The Unicorn simply stood and waited for them to finish, its head held high and its eyes fixed on Melissa who simply stared back as if in a dream.

A tall woman, her skin as dark as ebony, pushed her way to the front of the crowd and caressed the big hanging cock with reverence. She brought it to her mouth and ran her tongue along the flared tip before she took part into her mouth and joyfully sucked off the cum that dribbled out.

Another of the women, this one a short pale thing with red hair, managed to get a space where she could lick part of the shaft, her eyes rolling up into her head as she touched the big cock. Melissa recognised the expression as one of unrivaled pleasure.

More hands caressed and more mouths made contact with the Unicorn's cock as every one of the women struggled to touch it. They pushed with their shoulders to gain space and Melissa wondered if a fight would break out several times.

The Unicorn merely stood as the squabbling women licked off the juices on its floppy cock. It cared not whom it was that did the deed, each had experienced its gift and each now craved another small sample.

The dark skinned woman lovingly sucked the tip of the big cock, she was bigger than the other woman and used her strength to hold her position. She savored the taste of the Unicorn's cum as she took the last drips of it into her mouth. Once it was gone she licked a few inches of the shaft immediately behind the tip before she was pushed aside and a dark haired woman took her place, her red lips closing on the white shaft just as several others did along its now eighteen inch length.

Melissa watched in awe as the dozen women all crowded around the legs of the Unicorn. Their whole focus was on its hanging cock, each trying to get just a little more contact with their hands and mouth. Their tongues lapping up her juices and the slick cum of the Unicorn itself. She heard their gasps and moans, a symphony of pleasure, as each got a few inches of the Unicorn to worship with their mouths.

As she watched Melissa felt for the first time the seed of the Unicorn dribble from her cunt. Until this moment she had been too engrossed in watching the women to notice. Now she looked down and saw her cunt, the lips swollen and red, covered in a surprisingly bright liquid. It was white but as she looked closer it seemed to swirl with colour in the unnatural light all around.

She could smell the scent of the Unicorn's cum. It was strong, easily overpowering her own scent. Suddenly, and without her really thinking about it, Melissa scooped some of the cum from her cunt with the tips of her fingers and brought it up to her face. Her eyes examined it before she took a deep breath of its aroma. It was nothing like a man, its consistency was not as thick for a start. It had the consistency of milk almost, possibly a little thicker. Then there was the odor. It was so pungent with an undertone she couldn't place.

Her eyes went back to the women as they pushed to get at the Unicorn's cock, she knew it was not her juices they wanted which meant it was the taste of the cum they wanted. She looked back at her fingers and slowly brought them to her lips.

Melissa hesitated with the fingers an inch away from her mouth. Did she really want to do this? What if once she tasted the Unicorn's cum she would crave it as these women seemed to do? It was a moot question really, she already craved it. She felt the desire to have its big cock spray its cum into her cunt again already.

Her lips parted and her tongue came out. She flicked the tip over the ends of her fingers. Instantly she got the taste and realized it was not just the odour that was different. The equine cum of the Unicorn had a very metallic taste that lingered on the tongue. As she licked the cum from her fingers, taking them into her mouth now and actively sucking the liquid off them, Melissa understood why the women were so eager to get another taste.

When the women had finished the cleaning of the Unicorn's cock, the magnificent animal simply nodded at Melissa and turned, its tail swishing as it walked away and disappeared into the trees. She felt a longing to follow, but her body simply would not respond. All she could do was watch as the Unicorn left her. She felt a sudden sense of loss, her whole body was screaming for the beast to take her again.

"You are one of us now," said one of the women. Her voice brought Melissa out of her fixed stare and internal disappointment.

"You have felt the pleasure of the Unicorn, accepted its gift and now may never leave this place." said another as all dozen turned their attention to her for the first time now the Unicorn had departed.

"You shall spend your life pleasing the Unicorn," said another.

"As do we all."

"Forever."

Melissa nodded. Her mind was blank to all but what had happened. She knew this was her life now, to have her body used by the big creature at its choosing and await the Unicorn's call when she would join the other women to clean the beast after its next conquest.

Her family would look for her, but she would never be found in this magical place. Her old life was now over, maybe it had never been a life at all. Now there was just her new life as part of the Unicorn's herd.