The Fabled Lands: A Horny Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melissa felt a new compulsion come over her body. Without thinking she dropped to her knees; it was like her mind had been given an instruction to do something and her body had followed through on the order without being told. The Unicorn watched as the young woman went down. Once she was positioned, it stepped closer to her, moving its body until Melissa was under its belly, her head facing its crotch. The Unicorn was not any ordinary horse; it was vastly more intelligent, unique in the world and hungry for pleasure.

Like members of the mortal equine race, the Unicorn's cock was kept in a sheath when it was not in use. It normally takes the scent of a female horse to bring it to life in the world of men. As the Unicorn sniffed the air once more it caught the scent of Melissa's arousal, which was even stronger now that she was so close, that pungent smell that drives men mad, it had the same effect on the beast.

Before Melissa's eyes the Unicorn's cock began to extend out of its sheath. A few inches became a long dangling equine shaft. Its length and thickness made her mouth drop open as she watched it grow to over a foot long, and still it extended. She had lived a simple village life, the few men she had been with had been average sized. She had not been around horses during mating season before, so had no idea what to expect from the Unicorn. As the cock grew another few inches, hanging down towards her heavy breasts now, she marveled at the size. 

It was as thick and long as her arm, a huge shaft of flesh that filled her gaze and commanded her attention. Just looking at it had her juices dripping down her inner thighs, her arousal fuelling her like never before. She longed to feel it, to know what such a magnificent cock could offer in the ways of pleasure.

The Unicorn impatiently stamped a hoof and Melissa, out of control, reached up with her hands and ran her palms along the length of the floppy cock. Like the rest of the Unicorn, it was pure white. The shaft was thick and flared into a large flat head as Melissa ran her hands up and down its length, her desire to have it thrust into her growing with every second she had her skin in contact with it.

As she rubbed and caressed the floppy cock, it began to stiffen under her touch. It straightened out and hardened, throbbing as her fingers played along the huge length, until it was parallel to the Unicorn's belly. The flat head was pointing at Melissa's face now, and she felt the urge to put her lips on it overwhelm her. She couldn't stop looking at it, the shape of the tip so different, as was the sheer size, but in her head it was so right, this is what a cock should look like.

The strong scent of the Unicorn filled her nose as she moved her face closer to the biggest cock she had ever seen. It was an unusual smell, although anyone familiar with owning or raising horses would recognise it, but to Melissa it was new and exotic. Her eyes took in the slit on the flat tip as she positioned it in front of her face. Her hands guided the once floppy cock into place so she could use her mouth on it. The voice in her head instructed her on how the Unicorn wanted her to proceed.

The Unicorn whinnied as Melissa kissed the flared tip and licked it up and down before she pushed it to the left and began to kiss and suck the very thick shaft behind. Her hands rubbed the fat cock in quick sliding motions. She could hardly get her hands around its girth as she rubbed the hard throbbing equine cock. Her tongue left lots of wet saliva all over the shaft as she kissed and sucked along the entirety of the magnificence. She rubbed her cheek along the length, loving the feeling of its warmth as it pulsed under her touch. 

Melissa was no longer in any sort of control of her own actions; she was just doing whatever the strange instinct told her was what the Unicorn wanted. The spell had fully taken hold of her now and she was powerless to resist. She again kissed her way along the thick cock and caressed it with her hands. The voice in her head told her she was doing the right thing. Told her this was the most natural thing in the world for her to do and that she loved this massive cock more than anything. All other thoughts were gone, her whole world had become limited to the huge cock she was stroking and kissing. She was a slave to it.

The feel of the soft grass under her knees was a comfort as she proceeded to worship the Unicorn's cock. Instructions were flying in her head. Lick here, stroke there, kiss the tip. She followed them all; her hands sliding up and down the thick white shaft as her red lips kissed the flared tip. She would then move the big sex organ to the side and kiss or lick the shaft. If she had not been caught under the magic of the Unicorn, she would have wondered just what she was doing, but no, right now the only thing she thought of was its pleasure.

The Unicorn whinnied again and began to grow restless as its cock throbbed under Melissa's touch and kisses. She was moving her hands from the base up to the tip and back again, her lips following with wet kisses and her tongue applying sloppy licks until she reached the tip which she sucked on as best she could. The big beast moved around in excitement as it felt her pleasure its cock with the passion of a lover who had not been with her partner for so long she could not stand any longer apart.

In its head the pleasure was almost intolerable, the sensations more heightened in the beast than anything experienced by any other living creature. The Unicorn's cock was throbbing as Melissa lavished it with her attention. Her hands felt like velvet as they caressed the shaft, her lips like silk as she kissed and her breath like fire as she licked.

Melissa moaned as she felt her cunt throb, her juices pouring from her now as she was overwhelmed by the scent coming from the big cock she had in her hands. She had sucked men before, but it had not turned her on like this. Just the feeling of power this magnificent white shaft was giving off was intoxicating, it promised pleasure beyond imagining, and orgasms beyond measure.

She closed her eyes and kissed her way down the thick length again, her lips lingering for no more than an instant in any one place as her hand stroked. The taste was like nothing else, an animalistic tang that set her heart pounding and cunt aching as she licked and played with the Unicorn's big equine shaft.

A new instruction suddenly went into Melissa's head and she paused for a moment while she received it. Her eyes glazed over with lust and her mouth hung slack as the voice in her head told her it was time to receive the Unicorn's true gift. She got dreamily to her feet and without protest sat her big round arse on the flat tree stump. The rough wood scratched her skin as she scooted back until she could lay flat on her back, but she hardly felt it. She raised her legs and spread her thighs to expose her naked and dripping cunt to the large beast.

The Unicorn looked down at the shapely naked beauty. It had been a long time since one so pretty had fallen under its spell. It lowered its big head and sniffed Melissa's scent. She shuddered as its breath touched her sensitive cunt. As its nostrils filled with the aroma of her cunt, the Unicorn felt its cock jerk. That smell had an effect nothing else did. It sent signals directly to the instinctive parts of the Unicorn's brain. Signals that told it that soon its desires would be satisfied.

From her prone position, mostly what Melissa could see was the Unicorn's golden horn pointing up from between her thighs as its nostrils took in her scent. She marveled at its beauty, the sparkling of the gold in the light seemed to make more colours dazzle off the edge like a rainbow. No wonder it was said that a Unicorn horn was the most coveted thing in the world. Kings would pay their entire fortunes for just a chance to behold one. Emperors would give up their lands just to hold it in their hands.

The Unicorn took another deep breath of Melissa's aroused cunt and roughly pushed her thighs wider apart with a flick of its big head. Melissa parted her legs as wide as possible and waited for what was to come next. She watched in a daze as the Unicorn moved its thick rubbery lips closer to her cunt. It lifted its top lip and grazed it against Melissa's labia, taking a little of her juices into its mouth.

The taste made the Unicorn whinny in excitement as it washed over the taste buds of the huge beast's tongue. It was intoxicating and caused its cock to pulse in response. Its desires intensified.

Melissa gasped as she felt the thick lips touch her cunt again. Waves of pleasure grew within her as the Unicorn repeated its actions a second time, the thick lips of its mouth grazing up and down her own sensitive lower lips. More of her juices flowed and the Unicorn lapped them up from her cunt as it continued to pleasure her, the more she produced, the more attention the Unicorn lavished on the source.

It was a mad situation. Here she was, laid prone on a tree stump as the big white Unicorn used its mouth to pleasure her cunt, yet it felt like the most natural thing in the world. The rubbery lips touched her sensitive clit and Melissa spasmed. More juices poured out of her cunt and the Unicorn lapped them up with its lips. It focused its attention on the nub that now stood a little erect. It was hard with such a cumbersome sized head for the Unicorn to get at Melissa's most sensitive area but it used its lips well, curling them to rub and stimulate.

Melissa groaned as she felt the orgasm building. Each touch of the lips on her clit made her want to scream out in delight. It was hard not to just explode right then. In her head the voice told her to hold off for a little longer and so she obeyed. It was torture to hold back the orgasm she felt building yet she did. In her head the pleasure messages were flying thick and fast as the Unicorn moved its rubbery lips back down to the entrance of her cunt, its thick tongue now scraping along her lips as it snorted, its nostrils filled with her scent.

In the Unicorn's own mind it considered what to do next. While it had animal instincts it also could reason like a human, and unlike other animals. It enjoyed the woman's groans and the way her wetness tasted as it used its mouth on her. The responses given by her body were exciting, and not to be ignored. Her pleasure was secondary to the beast's own needs and wants, but the more aroused she became the more receptive her mind became to the commands she was given, and the closer to orgasm she was brought, the more she would submit.

Melissa gasped as she struggled to hold back from climaxing hard. If not for the voice in her head denying her the release, she would have orgasmed already, her cunt spilling juices all over the lips and tongue tormenting her. Her eyes were fixed down between her spread thighs, seeing only the massive white body and that golden horn standing proudly.

The Unicorn sensed her looking at its horn as she writhed in pleasure and a thought occurred. After a few seconds thinking, the Unicorn made a decision.

Melissa felt a little disappointed as the Unicorn removed its thick lips from her cunt. A few of her own thoughts had been allowed to reassert themselves in her mind. She was so close to climax, her cunt throbbing with desire. She could feel her need grow, to be touched again, to cum, to once more feel the exquisite pleasure of her hand and mouth on the huge white shaft once more and more than anything else to be fucked by it.

She watched as the big beast took a few strides back, its head held high and majestic. She wondered what was to come, had the Unicorn changed its mind? Did it no longer want her? She prayed it had not come to that conclusion, every bit of her body screamed its desire to be filled and fucked by the object of her desires. She craved the fullness that only the massive cock wielded by the Unicorn could bring.

The Unicorn looked at its newest conquest. Its blood boiled with lust and desire, but for now it kept its feelings in check. Slowly it lowered its head, dropping it until the tip of its long golden horn was in line with the wet entrance of Melissa's cunt. With its head down, the Unicorn moved forward a little and the pointed tip of its horn nudged against the puffy lips of Melissa.

She gasped as she felt the jab. Lifting herself on her elbows she looked down between her spread thighs and saw the golden horn on the Unicorn's head part her lips and enter her warm embrace. It felt strange, yet so good. In girth it was the size of a big man, but unlike a human cock this was solid and cold. The spirals around it touched parts of Melissa she had never had a man reach, and instantly the waves of intense pleasure began.

The Unicorn moved its majestic neck slowly, the golden cascading mane dancing at every small motion it made whilst sliding its long golden horn back and forth within Melissa's cunt. Despite the horn being bone, the Unicorn could feel with it just as well as a warm hand co erect with sensitive skin, and the wet warmth that surrounded the spirals sent pleasure messages down to its brain. Using the horn as a substitute cock, the Unicorn began to slowly fuck its human mate.

Melissa gasped as she felt the horn slide deeper within her cunt. She felt her inner walls stretch to accept it as an inch, then another was thrust forwards. The golden spiraled horn was so solid, there was no give in it. As it sank into her cunt she flinched each time as the sharp pointed tip poked her inner depths. She felt her cunt tighten on the hard bone and her juices gush all over the intruder as she felt the orgasm she had been building since she first touched the Unicorn's cock explode within her. It was intense, feeling her muscles contract on the horn that was fucking her like a cock.

The waves of pleasure were overwhelming. Her body shook and her buttocks tensed as the jolts of pure delight coursed through her crotch and radiated out from there. Melissa had her eyes tight shut as she cried out, and yet the Unicorn didn't stop its assault on her, continuing to fuck her dripping cunt with its long golden horn.

The Unicorn smelled the pungent scent of Melissa's climax. Its cock throbbed as the desire for its own release grew, spurred on by the sounds of the woman crying in pleasure as she was fucked by its big spiralled protrusion in the middle if its head. It moved its neck in small jerks, sliding its horn as deep as the woman could take it, before pulling it back until just the tip was inside her. The more she responded to the pleasure, the more the Unicorn assaulted her, both feeding off the delightful feelings.

"Yes! Oh fuck yes!" Melissa cried as her body spasmed in pleasure as the horn was thrust deep into her welcoming depths again, opening her up as her clit throbbed and sent waves radiating through her whole body.

The Unicorn felt her cunt clench on its horn, the sensation unique to a creature with such an adornment. It was good, the tightness intense as the beast moved its thick neck back and forth to slide the long spiral bone in and out of the wet passage, pungent smelling sticky juices coating it now.

Melissa clenched her hands as more orgasms washed over her whilst she was fucked in a way no woman had ever experienced before. Her head was spinning as the Unicorn continued to thrust its horn into her cunt, the sharp tip deep in her and scratching gently against her inner walls which were stretched around it, the ridges along its length stimulating her in unique ways that were driving her wild.

The pleasure kept coming for another minute or two until finally, almost mercifully, she felt the Unicorn's horn slip back and out of her cunt. She was so sensitive from the orgasms it was almost painful to have anything in her now, but the voice in her head, which had gone a little quiet while she was pleasured by the Unicorn's horn, came back full force. 

She listened and her eyes became a little more dreamy once again as she was instructed to spread her thighs as wide as possible. She moved her position, bringing her arse closer to the edge of the stump and grabbed the back of her knees. In this position she could use her hands to pull her thighs back and wider apart, exposing her sensitive cunt more fully, displaying it obscenely.

The Unicorn, its cock throbbing and tapping its belly as it did, walked forwards and positioned itself over Melissa, standing astride her small body. It didn't mount so much as merely stand over her, all four hooves were still on the ground, but the tree stump she lay upon was just the right height to bring her cunt in line with the Unicorn's big cock. She gazed with unseeing eyes up at the looming body that covered her as the flared head of its cock moved forwards and pressed against her dripping cunt.

The bright sunlight glistened on the Unicorn's golden horn as it stepped over its new female partner. Its body cast a deep shadow over her own body as it prepared to penetrate her finally. Since the Unicorn was a unique creature, the only one of its kind, it had long ago found that to satisfy its needs it was necessary to find a suitable mate. Human females had shown they were susceptible to its magical call and, after trying its first human cunt, it had created this clearing. Now the magic that brought Melissa, and others before her, here swirled making multi-coloured lights flit around in the warm bright air within the line of trees encircling the area. Lights only a magical being like the Unicorn could see.

Melissa gasped and used all her body weight to hold herself steady as she felt the Unicorn's cock open up her cunt lips, parting them to allow the huge flat head access as it was thrust forward with a quick shove of the powerful hind hips. She was incredibly wet and aroused after her earlier orgasms, yet when the huge cock penetrated her it felt like nothing she had ever expected to feel inside her. Melissa held tight onto the back of her knees and groaned as the massive equine cock of the Unicorn filled her cunt to the point where, had she not been in this magical place and under its spell, she would have worried she would be hurt.

It was amazing it fitted inside her tight human cunt. The sheer width and length was easily enough to do damage but Melissa felt her inner walls open up around the big flat tip, her juices adding lubrication to allow it to accept the huge hard intruder. She was feeling so full as she took the big cock inside her, no man could ever fill her tight cunt so much, nor could they give her so much pleasure.

She looked up at the big white body above her. It blocked out the light and became her whole world. All she had now was the Unicorn stood over her and its cock inside her cunt. She felt it jerk and throb. Each time it was thrust into her more deeply, Melissa gasped at the force and fullness. The flat tip pushed her open so the thick shaft could follow, her muscles struggled to make room but the wetness inside her did the job nature intended.

The Unicorn whinnied loudly as it felt its cock once more penetrate a new human female's tight cunt. It thrust its powerful hips and another few inches of its massive cock entered her warm confines. Her cunt, not designed to take something this big, and never having done so, stretched none the less to accommodate its girth and length as the Unicorn thrust its cock back and forth in quick hard movements.

Melissa experienced nothing but pure pleasure as she felt the Unicorn's big equine cock begin to buck inside her stretched cunt. The length and thickness made Karl feel like nothing more than a below average man by comparison, and he had been quite impressively endowed. She grit her teeth as more of the Unicorn's cock pressed into her. Her cunt was throbbing from the power of the movements that the huge cock filling it to capacity made.