The Fabulous Alessia Travestita

Story Info
Sexy Mature Trans Woman meets Man in Vegas.
3.5k words
4.51
9.6k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrstanley
mrstanley
306 Followers

From Alessia: I am a Literotica member. I am a Mature Transsexual from Manchester, U.K. I love to keep fit and toned with plenty of running and exercise. My style is very much the sexy, glamorous, high-class hooker look. I am tall, slim, blonde with nice tan and long slender legs, topped off with a large surprise package.

Alessia is a natural blonde haired, brown eyed, mature fifty -five year old Transsexual woman from England. She is tall, very fit, stands 5'11," 36B-26-30 and a slender 133 pounds. Her skin is very smooth and her body is entirely hairless. She is a creature of incredible seduction and has boundless sex drive. Alessia looks astounding in a tight skimpy dress with killer high heeled sandals.

My name is Robert and I adore mature Transsexual women. I am 48 years old and live in Dallas Texas. I am 6 foot 1 and am heavily muscled and weigh 190 pounds. My short hair is brown and I have blue eyes. I met Alessia on line and we are meeting in Las Vegas this week end.

I was totally mesmerized by Alessia when we chatted on video. The thing that fascinated me the most was the contrast of her thin body and her enormous penis. We masturbated while we watched each other. Alessia also relished my smoothly shaven muscular body that features nine inches of veiny thick cock. I shot bolts of thick cum watching Alessia fuck herself in the ass with a gigantic dildo. Her dirty talk in her English accent was tantalizing.

After our sex play, I discovered that she was visiting Vegas to gamble in a few days. I asked her if I could meet her there and have a few days of steamy decadent hot sex in the flesh. In anticipation of our meeting, I obtained Alessia's clothing sizes and purchased her a dress, sandals and some Chanel. All women love clothing, shoes and perfume.

Alessia is taking a flight from London to Las Vegas on Friday. I will pick her up at the airport with my sports car. We are residing in adjoining rooms in a suite at the Hilton.

Friday-1st Meeting

(From Robert's Point of View)

I reach the airport about 30 minutes prior to her scheduled disembarkation and park. After a brief visit to an airport flower shop, I ring Alessia on her cell. She is located at the baggage claims on my side of the airport and walks toward my location. About five minutes later I see her. She waves and I wave back.

"Hello Alessia. You look ravishing."

"No ravishing yet! Maybe a little later after we get cleaned up. We can ravish each other." She said, as she looked me over and smiled.

"I love your summer look Alessia, you look marvelous."

Alessia sports a very shear sleeveless short black dress that fits her slender sleek form like a glove. Her shoulder handbag matches her black high heel peep toe sandals. Alessia's wrists are adorned by thin silver bracelets. Her nails on her fingers and toes are sculpted a blood red. She offers me her hand and I gently kiss it as I look into her eyes. She regards me with wonder. Alessia draws me toward her with a tug.

"Give me a kiss you beautiful man."

We French kiss passionately. Our tongues penetrate each other's mouths in a deep sloppy erotic kiss. We hug each other after our kiss. I am astonished at how tall she is. She towers over me in her substantial heels.

"You are a very pretty lady. I am very happy to see you and meet you Alessia. Let me help you with your luggage."

"Thank you Love. I only brought two bags. I am buying some summer clothing during my stay, so I will need to purchase more luggage before I leave." She remarked.

I reach over and grasp her slender attractive hand. We hold hands as we pull the wheeled luggage.

"Robert you are so handsome. Are you nervous about being in public with a girl like me?"

"Not at all. I think you are beautiful. Even if someone knows you are Trans, it is 2021. Alessia you are lovely and I want to spend some time with you."

We continue walking as I pull out my car key chain and press the fob to unlock my car.

"My God! Robert. I love you. I had no idea? A Mclaren!"

We stop behind my car. I unlock the trunk and load her luggage as Alessia admires my car.

"The boot is fairly roomy Robert. What model is this?

"This is a 2016 540-C. An older model. It has 3.8 Liter V-8 with 533 Horse Power, 7 speed transmission, 0-60 mph in 3.5 seconds and a top speed a little over 200mph. About 200 grand new. I picked it up last year for 130 K. The 570S is the top model." I replied.

"Fantastic Robert. I love the red color. My favorite color by the way."

"Alessia are you into sports cars?"

"Yes, I love fast powerful cars. I enjoy watching Motorsports. Lots of racing and very fast cars. I also enjoy powerful strong men. You look very handsome. I would love to see more of that hard body under that shirt of yours."

"Maybe you will if you behave yourself. I can see that your fashion sense matches much of what I like. I adore that dress and your killer legs."

I raise the dihedral door for Alessia and she sits down and gets comfortable. We drive to our hotel suite and check in. We both take showers and get freshened up. We agree to meet in the large living room after we get freshened up.

After my shower I put on a pair of shorts and a t- shirt. I enter the living room and am stunned by what I see. Alessia is reclining on the couch in a black leather bondage harness. Alessia has a leather top that barely covers her erect nipples. She has a leather pouch G-string that bulges with her sizable genitals. Her feet are shod with black peep toe sandal boots with 4- inch heels.

"Hello love. Like what you see?" She asked.

"You look amazing beautiful lady. Before we get carried away, I brought you some gifts." I pointed to the wrapped boxes on the counter top.

"Should I beware of Greeks baring gifts? Alessia asked.

"You probably should. I plan on capturing you. Open your presents and try them on." I said with a grin.

"I think I can see your thick gladius in your shorts Robert. Are you going to stab me with it?"

"Only with your permission. After you receive my tribute, you might allow me to worship you." I replied.

"We can take turns worshipping each other you sexy man." She said with a laugh.

I walk over to Alessia and pull her to her feet. We kiss for several minutes as we explore each other's mouths. Her hand finds my cock as we embrace.

"OK. I want to see what you brought me." She said as she released her grip on my organ.

I hand her a small vase of red horizon orchids. "Robert. My favorite flower in red. I love them. You know how to butter a girl up.

I hand her the smallest package. Alessia opens it. "Oh Robert! I love perfume. Number 5, I fancy that." She said as she sprayed some on her pretty neck.

Alessia moves onto the next package and carefully unwraps it. She smiles and positions the red lace dress on her body. She examines the size tag.

"How, lovely Robert. This other box has to be shoes. You are a darling. Not many men do clothing shopping for a lady."

The last box contains the sandals. I watch Alessia's face as she happily removes the erotic pair of high heel thong sandals from the box.

"Wow! These are amazing! You are into feet I see. I will indulge you. I love them. I see they are my size."

I watch Alessia as she turns her back and removes her leather top and bondage harness. She twirls around and adorns her body with the red lace translucent sleeveless dress. Alessia turns toward me and gives me a firm hug.

"I love this dress, Robert. Thank you so much! She said as she kissed my neck. What do you think?"

I give her a thumbs up signal as she sits across from me in the kitchen chair next to the counter. She promptly removes her peep toe boots and places her lovely large sexy feet in my lap. She hands me her new sandals.

"Be a dear and put them on me, you nasty boy."

I grasp her sizeable appealing foot in my hands and slip the thin red thong strap between her toes and onto her foot. I fasten the heel strap to her instep strap and tighten it. She smiles at me as I adjust her sandal. After I finish with her left foot, I kiss it. I carefully adjust her other sandal and kiss it as well. I lean over and suck her attractive succulent toes on her sandal clad feet. Alessia watches me and licks her lips as I stimulate her toes with my lips and mouth. She spreads her toes as I engulf her four smaller toes. She bites her lower lip and rubs the side of my head as I swallow and suck each toe.

"That feels amazing Robert. Someone has a serious foot fetish. I will wear these sandals for you all weekend. I love having my toes sucked." She said as she withdrew her foot from my dripping wet mouth.

"Yes, I have a foot fetish. Along with bondage, ass play and kinky sex."

Alessia gets up and prances around the suite in her new ensemble. She models her outfit for me. I ogle her slender body and sensual legs and feet. Her black leather G-string is fully visible underneath her dress. It is very evident that she is fully aroused.

"Let me thank you Robert." She moves toward me with her eyes gleaming. I am paralyzed by her mysterious gaze. Before I can react Alessia knelt before me.

"Just what are you doing pretty lady?" I asked.

"I am going to worship your mighty phallus. You need compensation for your offerings." She replied.

Alessia tugs my shorts down and I step out of them to give her access to my swollen python. I pull off my t shirt and toss it on the nearby counter. I am now entirely naked before my captive. Her hand grasps and fondles my stiff swollen erection.

"I admire your lovely immense penis sweet man. Your thick beautiful veins are engorged and show your interest. I can feel your pulse." She remarked as she licked the underside of glans of my penis.

She swallows my turgid pulsing erection and engulfs my thick length in a single gulp. My low hanging testicles dangle on her chin. Alessia deep throats my thick penis with the forward movement of her head. Her fingers lightly tickle my balls as she throats me.

"Suck my cock Alessia! That's it balls deep. Deep throat me!" I grunted.

I watch her swallow my erection into her esophagus. Her eyes are closed as she concentrates on devouring my thick rigid engorged penis. Her eyes shot open as I hold her head down as my pulsing erection prods deep in the recess of her throat. Alessia's eyes bulge as I grip her head. Her lips stretch like a python engulfing sizeable prey. I brutally fuck her slimy slick sopping wet throat. I choke her with my thick hard penis and pump into her silky-smooth slippery throat.

"You are amazing Alessia. Very few women have been able to deep throat me. When I am ready to cum, I want to fill your throat with my load.

She mumbled as she expelled my erection from her mouth. A big drop of semen dripped from my penis as she held me.

"Yes, I enjoy swallowing. I love the taste of thick hot healthy semen. My knees are sore let me get more comfortable."

We stood up and move toward the living room. I open the closet and remove the padded sex bench from the inside.

"I had this delivered to our suite before we arrived. Do you like it?" I asked her.

"That looks amazing. Cupped knee pads, restraints, adjustable height. Where on Earth did you get it?" Alessia asked.

"I bought it right here in Vegas from a sex shop. Years ago. Out of business now."

The bench is a padded adjustable table designed for various sexual positions. One person can be locked into cuffs to prevent struggle or escape.

I adjust the bench to a height so we will be able to throat fuck each other. Alessia grasps me and lightly shoves me on the bench. She locks my ankles and wrists in the shackles. I don't resist. There is no escape. I watch Alessia remove her dress. The head of her stiff erect cock is protruding out of her G-string. She removes her G-string and her sizeable turgid thick erection is level with the bench. Her massive penis is only slightly smaller than mine.

"Robert, I think it is time we share. I think a 69 is in order. Since you are helpless, I will have my way with you."

I remain silent as she straddles my torso placing her knees in the raised pads. Her thick immense hairless erection is just inches above my mouth. Her bloated shaved testicles are heavy and full of semen. Above her testicles awaits her well used stretched anus. awaits attention.

"Show Alessia how much you love her cock."

I open my mouth as she slips her pulsing profuse cock into my throat. I feel her breath on my erection as she engulfs me balls deep. I relax my throat as she plunges deep into my gullet. She thrusts the tip of her steely erection into my esophagus on her down strokes. Alessia is rapidly deep throating me with intense vigor. She is incredibly strong. After about ten minutes of extreme 69 deep throat fellatio, she pulls out of my throat and stands up.

Without any words Alessia unlocks my ankles and pushes my legs high and locks my ankles to my wrists. My ass is totally exposed for her pleasure. She mounts the bench and assaults my ass hole with her stiff slimy tongue. It feels incredible as she rims me. After a few minutes she repeatedly throats my pulsing cock. Alessia pushes a slick finger into my ass as she deep throats me. She adds fingers until she has four loosening my anus. Alessia spits my cock out and slides her fingers out of my ass.

"Robert are you ready love?"

"Yes. Alessia."

She mounts the bench again and looks at my face as she shoves her broad rigid penis into my gapping sphincter. After a few shallow strokes Alessia grits her teeth and thrusts until she bottoms out. I feel her substantial balls slap my ass on each down stroke.

"Robert, I love your tight ass. Are you in love yet?"

"Shut up and fuck me." I answered.

She picks up the pace and forcefully fucks me. Her swift insertions are a blur as she pumps me full of her colossal steely cock. Alessia has a hard body and amazing stamina. She is fucking me to my soul. Her copulation is brutal, intense, violent and sadistic. This is more than fucking. She is dominating my very spirit.

"Watch this, Robert."

I look down and see her pretty face at my dripping erection. Alessia swallows the head of my penis and sucks me with force as she power fucks my ass hole. My prostate is spasming and my hard erection throbs and twitches in her mouth. Her flexibility amazes me. My breathing is rapid and shallow. I have lost control of my body. My legs twitch and spasm. I camp down the muscles of my sphincter hard on her cock. She pushes with fury and velocity into my tight clenching anus.

"I am coming Alessia! Swallllllllllooooow! Meeeeeeee!"

Alessia pulls her cock out of my ass and rapidly deep throats my convulsing pulsing erection.

"I am Cummmmmming Ahhhhhhhh! Deeep Throooooat me Aleeeeesia!" I grunt deeply as I shoot thick copious ropes thick hot semen into her esophagus.

I observe Alessia with utter bewilderment. She clenches her lips tightly around the base of my broad enormous penis. Abundant blasts of sperm infested semen flood her silky tight throat. Alessia is an accomplished fellatio artist. She drains and swallows every drop of semen from the enormous volume of my ejaculate. She unswallows my semi-erect cock.

Alessia rises up and unlocks my legs. She is a Goddess. Her sensual lean body is extraordinarily well toned. My eyes scrutinize her immense sex organ. I notice her awesome sensual feet still clad in her new skimpy thong sandals.

"I see you are also in love with my feet. That is fine by me as long as you worship my big baby. By the way, that was some amazing sex. Did I hurt you?" She said as she licked her lips.

"It was very intense. My ass is a little sore. That was some amazing deep throat Alessia. I have never experienced that level of oral sex"

"I hope you paid attention. Because you are sucking me until I cum in your throat."

She said as she positioned me on the table so that my head hung off the end. She unlocked my hands from their cuffs.

"Alessia let me suck you. I am thirsty."

"In a minute sweet man. I want that tongue of yours first. Eat my ass hole." She commanded.

She turned around and presented me with her smoothly shaved anus. I raised my head slightly and probed her rosebud. I tongued her for several minutes and moved to her dangling swollen testicles. I sucked on one and swallowed it. I attempted to engulf both. The volume of the thick orbs was enormous and I failed in my endeavor. Alessia's balls were certainly as large as mine. I sucked on one while scratching and fondling the other.

"Enough ass eating and ball sucking, you nasty boy!" Alessia shouted.

Alessia pulled away from my mouth. Her sizeable heavy testicles sank deeply back in her scrotal sack. She turned around and presented my mouth with her vast abundantly thick penis. She moved forward and slapped my face with her enormous erection.

"I have not cum in several days Robert. I hope to match that giant load you shot in my throat. Momma's going to feed you. Open up and suck me!"

She reverted into the sexual creature again as she pushed her extensive length into my throat balls deep. I reached up and fondled her big balls as she slid into my throat. Her testicles bumped my chin as she pounded into my gullet. I throated her by relaxing my throat and allowing her to thrust deeply into my esophagus. I try to emulate her extreme cock sucking techniques from a few minutes ago.

"Very good Robert. You like being my bitch?"

I tried to say yes. Alessia has eight inches of steely hard cock buried in my throat. She moves her hand to my throat and she feels her cock lodged to maximum depth.

"I think it is time to feed you, my seed. Get ready I am going to give you a good drink." She warned.

Alessia lowers the bench about a foot so she can better fuck my throat. She picks up the pace and strokes into my throat deeply on each forceful thrust. Again, her extreme physical fitness is displayed by her sexual prowess. Alessia dominantly power fucks my throat with extreme velocity, violence, vigor and viciousness. Her laid back calm demeanor is transformed into a sexual apex predator.

She jack-hammers my slick slimy wet throat. Semen mixes with my saliva and coats her wet dripping penis. Alessia's body tenses up and she grabs my head as she continues to pummel my throat. She grunts deeply as her angry thick erection pulses thick copious ropes of hot thick semen into my throat. Alessia holds my head as she empties more spurts of thick cum into my hungry throat. I have never swallowed so much cum.

"Robert. You are an amazing man. I am sorry if I was a little aggressive. I lose control when it comes to sex. You are so attractive. I had to just sample your wears. I think we should take a break. Get cleaned up and we will have round 2."

"Yes. That is a great idea. I need to fuck you. You also have another surprise coming in about two hours. It will be a special delivery."

The lovers kiss and cuddle. Robert heads off to the shower as Alessia takes a bath and gives herself a large enema.

To Be Continued

Part 2 From Alessia's Point of View One Hour Later

mrstanley
mrstanley
306 Followers