The Facility

Story Info
Three hostages must compete in a strange facility.
2.1k words
3.93
18.2k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ezra groggily awoke from his slumber, his head pulsating in pain. As he came to, he began to look around his new surroundings. This isn't my room he thought to himself, the last thing Ezra remembered was finishing his late shift and driving back through the dark roads of the English countryside. His music blared throughout the cars stereo as he passed far away from any civilization. Then suddenly there was a flash like someone was taking a photo, Ezra slowed as he tried to spot whoever was taking pictures in the middle of the night. FLASH then came another and another in rapid succession. Slamming his breaks on Ezra tried to stop but the car had other ideas as it seemed to speed up by itself as it powered forward into the lightshow.

Fuck what happened? This time Ezra noticed the oddity of the room. The whole interior was fluorescent white as heavy spotlights shone down into the room. Inside was a small bedroom with simply a queen-sized bed and a large television hung opposite. Playing on the television was an erotic scene of a man and an older woman having frenzied sex onto a bed in the exact same room and layout as Ezra was in. She sprawled out in a doggy position as he thrust violently inside of her. Her face filled with ecstasy as she edged him on.

What most troubled Ezra was the resemblance of the two partners, they could even be mother and so__.

Troubled Ezra switched of the television and jumped out of bed. His clothes are changed from his old store uniform to now a matching pair of a white t shirt and bottoms. Ezra explored the rest of the rooms. From where he found a bathroom, living room, and a kitchen. Each of them were decorated with sexual paraphernalia from oil canvasses hung up of various couples engaged in sexual positions, to every book and film being pornographic. What the fuck is happening Ezra shouted to himself as he ran through every room several times looking for some kind of exit.

After ten minutes of this Ezra slumped down dejected. This isn't possible there is no doorway at all how was this even created? Glancing at his watch he checked the time. Its 7 o'clock Mum would be waking up by now to get ready for work. She is going to notice I am missing, a sharp pang in his gut hit him as he thought to her screams. That will wake up Amy and she will come running into the room as well. How will she react to her brother missing? Ezra and Amy have never been close always at each other's throats ever since they were children. While they have now both grown up there still has never been any kind of love between the two of them. But even so I love my sister and the thought of either of my family panicking worries me so much he mused to himself.

Hours passed in silence as Ezra laid around waiting for his kidnappers demands. However, nothing ever seemed to happen. Frustrated at his only source of entertainment being hard core porn, Ezra slumped back into sleep to kill some time. Hours later a ringing came from the living room, perplexed he explored to discover during his sleep he must have had visitors.

In the middle of the sofa laid a tablet lighting up as its alarm rung out. This was definitely not here earlier. Picking it up it had one simple message onto its screen. In bold italics it said, welcome to the facility you are in room three. We have narrowed you down to two potential mates housed in room one and room two. Mates Ezra read this several times in shock before returning to reading.

Please fill out this questionnaire on which body type you would prefer. Failure to do so will result in punishment of room one and room two. You have fifteen minutes.

Ezra shook in fear how dare they threaten me and treat me like some kind of cattle. I wont play along to its game he thought angrily. He sat away in anger however as the clock ticked down, he kept thinking of the punishment of the other two. Maybe if I can speak to one of them, I can work out how we can all escape. With great reluctance he opened the tablet and pressed start.

Room one

Age: 21

Height: 5 foot 3

Brown hair

B cup breasts (pierced nipples)

Virgin

71 kg

Room two

Age: 45

Height: 5 foot 11

Blonde hair

D cup breasts

Not a virgin

84 kg

Ezra stared at both of these for a long time until a one minute warning flashed up on the screen. After enough deliberating Ezra pressed room two. If room one is a virgin, I can't have her first time be from being forced into it. The screen went dark and then flashed in confetti as new text emerged. Congratulations on choosing your preference now, room two has been told she has taken the lead. The lead Ezra thought to himself confused. Over the next few weeks you will be given access to both of them to complete tasks for study.

After every task you can choose on who did better on the particular task which you can see on the leader boards now. A new icon flashed up in the bottom left corner this is race from room one and room two. The winner will be married to you and after starting a family together you will be permitted to return to your homes as man and wife. So choose carefully and have fun the message finished off with a smile. At this point Ezra began to cry.

1 day later

Ezra was halfway through his food that as if by magic appeared once again when his back was turned when the ringing started again. Tentatively Ezra approached the tablet once again. New task for today underneath your bed there is a black bandanna. You are to tightly tie it around your eyes and wait. You will then be transported to meet the others, for the rules of the game every participant will be blinded.

They will take it in turns to kiss you and you may choose your winner then. The main rule is at any time there is to be no communication or any attempts to avoid the rule will result in violence on all participants. Now have fun.

Soon Ezra retrieved the bandanna and covered himself. As he did so he was hit by a freezing breeze as he landed in a slump. A booming voice from behind him rang out well done participants thank you for following along. In front of you are your choices waiting for you. Just remember there is to be no communication. Now straight in front of you is room two you have thirty seconds. Ezra shook from fear but carried on forwards in any case. His partner closed the gap and grabbed his hands gently, they shook in fear at what was to come.

They don't know anything about me Ezra mused, in fact all they know is that I enjoy their body more than the competition. Does she think I am going to rape her, no if I am forced I am going to show her a nice time. Taking the initiative Ezra reached out and found her lips, room 2 gasped slightly at the contact. Her lips slowly locked, as she returned very small delicate kisses. Ezra pushed forwards however there was still a reluctance to commit. Obvious to Ezra she reciprocated the kissing only under the threat of violence. Her heavy breast swung as they meshed into the chest of Ezra. Just the touch of them sent Ezra rock hard, I would love to run my hands all across them. Ezra briefly thought about reaching a hand out but the way she shook she may have a heart attack from that.

Feeling a pang of guilt Ezra suppressed the thoughts running through his head. Ok maybe if I up the stakes just a small amount she may enjoy it some more and loosen up. I will give her a small amount of tongue he thought to himself. Room 2 squeaked at the contact and stepped back breaking the kiss. Ok thank you for that the voice boomed from somewhere up above. It is now turn for room one, go on room one don't forget you are trailing behind, it sung gleefully.

Not wasting any time room one barged past room 2 and confidently strode towards Ezra. Grabbing Ezra in her powerful hands she yanked him down to her height, and almost pounced on him. While room 2 was unsure, room 1 had no qualms about doing what there was to do to win. Invading his mouth, she thrust her tongue down his throat as she slammed him into a nearby wall. A tongue stud spun across Ezra's mouth as she wildly devoured his wanting mouth. Wow she is really short Ezra thought to himself.

Sensing his predicament room one raised herself onto her tiptoes as she relentlessly snogged him. Ezra placed a hand on her face as he subtly graced across, finding a nose piercing alongside several piercings across her ears and even onto her eyebrow. Wow this is just like what Amy has. Ezra stopped I am snogging a sexy girl that seems ready to jump into bed with me, and I am thinking about my sister. I don't have much time left maybe I should take the initiative, grabbing her Ezra spun her around as he towered over her and leant down hungrily kissing her back.

A hand lent out and brushed his cock, soon she placed a full hand on his swollen member and gently stroked it as she greedily shared her spit in a frenzied move knowing that neither of them have much time left. She traced the line of his cock over his trousers as she cooed in appreciation. After some time of gentle masturbation she raised his hand and snaked her way down to his rock hard cock and squeezed it.

She made one motion straight down stretching his cock across her palm. Somewhere in the back of his mind Ezra thought of the absurdity of being a virgin one day to making out with two ladies and getting a handjob in the space of ten minutes. Room one picked up the pace as she began to wank Ezra but then came that ringing for the klaxon. Ezra reluctantly pulled back disappointed that he stopped. The girl made a frustrated squeak as if she also wanted to carry on as she released his cock and parted with one gentle kiss onto his lips.

Thank you all for participating in round 2 I hope this has gave you some idea on who is going to be your wife. For you ladies I hope you also enjoyed this, just remember make sure he remembers you and you may even be luckily enough to breed. Soon he was whooshed back into his bedroom, his lips still sparked with the intensity of his activities. The tablet was there lit up with the scoreboard and the pictures of room one and 2.

Room 2 was gentle, and I enjoyed her drawn out kissing. However she was very nervous perhaps I can ease her into this if we are all to be stuck together. The thoughts of room one came back as well with her wild nature as she seemed just as into it as I were, if not she enjoyed it even more. Ezra deliberated before pressing room one. The points flew up as they matched with room two. Thank you for choosing if you don't fight this you may even enjoy this whole experiment. For playing along you may see the identities of room one and of room 2.

Holy shit I am finally going to see them. I wonder about both of them, Ezra thought about room ones piercings and the gentle sway of her body as she grinded into him. Then he thought about room 2's long flowing hair and her heavenly sway of breasts as she nervously embraced him. Ok Ezra you are now permitted to meet Amy and Melinda it cheered. Ezra's heart dropped as replacing the icons of room one and two were pictures taken of his own mother and sister. The same sister who was this close to wanking him off just five minutes ago. But don't you worry its not just you that gets to know I have taken the liberty of sending your photo to Amy and Melinda as well. See you tomorrow sweet dreams it finished with another smiling face. However this time the smiling faces were of his own mother and sister, Ezra gagged in shock alongside as much as he hated it his cock grew rock hard at the very thought of what just happened.