All Comments on 'The Facility - Pt. 01'

by Abigail_Cake

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Renee_BRenee_Babout 1 year ago

I'm looking forward to the rest of this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is not how kidnapping and coercion work. Another story, where a little pain and the victim magically answers perfectly. Sorry, doesn't work like that, especially after being drugged without answers. Escape and refusal are the only thoughts after waking from being drugged. He has to think they're going to kill him eventually. He doesn't want to be an asset. He wants to be seperated from the others, making it easier for escape. These stories end up being boring, because it's like, "ouch, yes mistress.," instead of being adversarial, which anyone in that position would. Good idea, poor execution. Read one just like it last week.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So they target a bunch of gay guys, who are weak and will follow orders, to show them how to cross dress to become prostitutes. Why can't the MC feel like something is off so he doesn't show up for the bus, making them come after him, or he's undercover, trying to break the organization and he uses techniques he's learned, to fight their training every step of the way. It can end up wherever the writer wants, but these predictable tales are all alike. It would be fun to read a forced feminization story that had actual elements of being forced.

GimperGimperabout 1 year ago

Love it already please write more. I hope it gets more dark i would love to see them brainwash the captors.

PieSlicePieSliceabout 1 year ago

Loved it! Waiting for next part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm looking forward to the next chapter, or chapters. Like the young men, I'm excited to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Oh, I felt like I was dropped off a cliff when the story did not continue . You certainly had my attention

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Wow! I see you’re just starting writing. Great story and please keep going!!

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImagination9 months ago

Off to a decent start. I think it's worth continuing, and your writing skills are good enough to pull it off, I think.

My only suggestion would be to categorize it as Non-Consent/Reluctance, for obvious reasons. If you want to keep it in TG/CD, please put a little warning at the beginning.

Be well!

Abigail_CakeAbigail_Cake9 months agoAuthor

Hi GrrrreatImagination, that's really good feedback, thanks! I've sent an update to the story with a warning at the top. Sorry about that, first time poster. Thanks again- Abi

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous