The Fae & Phoenix: Ch. 01 Healing

Story Info
A mystical woman, full of passion, runs from her past.
1.2k words
4.39
2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the first time in a long time she didn't wake with dread and pain filling her heart. She woke feeling satisfied and sore. It was a good sore. A healthy sore. A sore she didn't think she would ever welcome again.

She sleepily looked at the hearth and thought about adding a log to the fire but she was so comfortable next to Sam's warm body. She never looked at her cottage like a home. It was barren. She didn't need adornments. She did however look towards the cabinet in the corner to be sure the stone inside was not glowing. She knew if it showed a hint of light that she would soon be discovered & once again it was time to run.

Her feeling of satisfied soreness meant she accepted someone again. Her life was already weaved with uncertainty being both Fae & Phoenix. Not only was she capable of magic that could create worlds but could also destroy them. She was the only one of her kind, born of both natures. That is a dangerous combination. She felt the fire in her only when her emotions were stirred deeply. She knew the line where her emotions overlapped with her magic.

This is why taking a mate was not something she did lightly. Her passion was weaved through her magic in every fiber of her soul & sinew. When she gave of herself she gave of her magic, a magic coveted by many. There were those envious of her magic & wished to destroy her. There were others who wanted her magic for themselves & would suck every last bit from her if she allowed it. There were those in the past who simply just took what they could from her, whether she gave permission or not.

Her life was a delicate balance since she had been cursed & living in hiding. She could have lifted the curse but she wore it like a cloak of protection. She wore it like a mantel of punishment & a reminder that she let her guard down & let someone in who had fooled her. She punished herself for her nature that she had no control over. That was no excuse to allow someone in. She jeopardized the fate of the realm with her stupidity and her Phoenix nature. The ember that burns in her soul constantly pushing her to dance with the fire that will one day transform her or consume her.

"Thea," he whispered, she felt his breath on the back of her shoulder and she instantly felt tingling in between her legs and a fire in her stomach. He was laying on his side behind her, she felt him awaken in other ways. He slid his hand up her side, over her hip, to the front of her and in between her legs. She felt the rush of warmth flow from her.

Part of her curse was being disfigured, her flower poisoned by what she thought was a humble Elf but was actually an Incubus. He too was of two natures but she didn't allow herself to think of his other half for that would remind her of the fire that stirred inside long ago. She knew when she met him what he was but still allowed him to sink his claws deep into her magic, deep into her soul. He had almost sucked her dry. He purposely helped her magic grow so that he could consume more and more, control her more and more. At one point she wished he had sucked her dry instead of leaving her deformed and poisoned on the outside and in.

She felt tears well up as Sam's hand explored her body, priming her for penetration. She never expected to feel someone who didn't care about her curse, who saw her beauty inside. She didn't think she would allow anyone to touch her again. She didn't think she deserved it.

Nothing stopped him from exploring her body, driving her passion further & further. When Sam found her she tried to spell him, push him away and ignore the pull when they spoke but she could no longer deny her nature. She had to release her magic if she did not want to go through the change, the next step in her transformation.

Sam was from her past, a time before the Incubus. A time before the curse. A time before the Incubus stole a part of her soul & a part of her magic.

All of her thoughts fled her mind in that moment as she felt Sam plunge deep into her. She grinded her body into his, wanting to feel him deep inside, wanting to feel her magic come alive again. She knew Sam could feel it radiating off of her body, her moans like spells of pleasure dancing in the air.

All the candles in the room lit up in flame. She couldn't help it, her magic flowed through her, through Sam, through the very energy in the room. She could consume the world with that fire, consume herself & all those around her if she didn't control it.

With each thrust Sam healed a bit of her soul and she let go a bit of her anger and pain. Sam knew most of her secrets. He was one of the few souls who knew her dual nature. He accepted her for her fire, her magic, & didn't want to steal it nor dim it. He only wanted to heal her. She just wanted to feel again. She didn't want to hurt him.

Sam knew her desire was insatiable and he knew exactly how to make the experience last. He flipped her over and kissed her, kissed her like she was his reason for living. He caressed her forehead, brushed her hair back and stared into her eyes as he slid deep in her. She stared back at him, taking in his dark eyes and thick dark brown hair, she locked her legs around his hard body and let her magic pulse around him. She felt herself on the cusp of climax, holding onto him like a seafarer holds to the ropes on a ship being thrown about by waves of chaos.

She knew in her soul Sam wasn't capable of saving her but he was part of her journey. She knew the Incubus wasn't done with her. She pushed aside the reminders of light side of that dark past, for if she remembered the slivers of light, the mystical discoveries she made with him, she would be vulnerable to being taken again by his dark magic.

Thea looked at Sam and said, "Cum with me, now, take me, show me no mercy" and he once again rolled her over to her knees, pulled her hips up and slammed into her, ruthlessly, over and over again knowing that she liked it that way too, until they both collapsed, panting.

He laid on his back, she traced his chest, she let her magic flow just a touch as she grazed her fingertips along his body. She let flow comfort, security, and warmth for him to feel deep within.

They were falling asleep again. Her fire inside was alive and growing. She knew inside the Incubus may seek her again. He mustn't ever discover that along with the fire inside her growing was the seed he planted. For now, she slept, for she knew the journey ahead was uncertain but not all seemed dark and lost anymore. Just as she closed her eyes the stone in the corner glowed ever so softly.