The Fae & Phoenix: Ch. 02 Tethered

Story Info
Sam shows Thea his new talents. A danger looms.
1.4k words
4.4
1.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thea woke again to Sam's body but this time it was his face in between her legs, flicking his tongue against her clit, burying his fingers within her. She cried out in bliss never wanting it to end. Sam healed in many ways, one being his adept touch, his way of connecting with another soul and knowing exactly what they need.

He continued licking and sucking her clit while he explored her with his strong fingers in all of her now. Thea's moans were growing in volume. She was thankful that her cottage was far outside the village walls. He showed no hesitance, no disgust in her body, he would do anything to drive her wild with pleasure. Giving pleasure is exactly how he derived pleasure. She knew his cock was hard as a rock and with every moan she let go she knew all he wanted was to give her more.

She came for what felt like an entire moon cycle. Her hips still writhing and begging to feel his cock he sat up and plunged into her, kissing her madly, she tasted her sweet juices on his mouth and reveled in it with him.

He didn't show mercy, one arm holding her leg up, the other holding her breast and squeezing her nipple to the point of sweet, heavenly pain.

"Oh my Gods! Oh my Gods!" Thea cried out as he pinched and squeezed her nipple. He ravaged her neck with his mouth, pounding into her harder and harder. She didn't know how much more she could take and at the same time she never wanted him to stop. She wanted to eat, sleep, and breathe being fucked.

Thea used her magic to stretch both of their strength and stamina out longer. She fought the sadness deep within her knowing that they couldn't spend every moment indulging in their healing pleasures. She knew it couldn't last. She knew Sam was just a visit in her journey, not the destination.

Sam sat up, she begged him for more, "Oh I'm nowhere near done, my beauty." He then gently rolled her on to her stomach, quite opposite to the rough pounding she was just gladly taking. She took this moment to grab the decanter and pour herself another goblet of wine. She wanted this floating feeling to continue. She wasn't ready to go back to the life of a village hag, cursed and sallow.

She sipped and went to offer Sam some as well but he was busy. She felt something silky around one of her ankles, and then the other. Then she felt the soft bands pull tight and realized she could not close her legs. This was something new. He had tethered her legs apart so she couldn't close them. She was his for the taking and she liked it. Sam smacked her ass and she let out a yelp, excited for this new experience. Apparently she wasn't the only one exploring life all this time since she last saw him.

He walked around the bed and knelt in front of her, "Is this alright with you?" he asked as he brushed her hair behind her ear and sucked on her ear lobe, then nipped her neck while pulling her head back by her hair. Thea moaned and said, "do anything you want to me, I trust you." She had no problem in the past saying that to him but a flicker inside of her told her not to trust him. Everything Sam was doing was electric but it was different. She dismissed it as the time they spent apart. After all, she was definitely not the same woman as when they first met.

He covered her mouth with his and kissed her passionately, then covered her eyes with a silk cloth and tied it behind her head.

Gods it had been too long since she felt such luxurious materials. Long ago that was all that touched her skin. The material even smelled like the perfect balance of healing oils.

She then felt Sam's perfect cock tap her lips. She licked feverishly until she could wrap her lips around him and take him as far as her throat would allow her. She took him slowly, savoring each inch of him. He pulled away, and guided her head to rest on the pillow, awaiting what was to happen next.

She felt him move around the palliasse. She tingled everywhere in anticipation. She then felt him climb in between her legs. Naked. He poured oil onto his hands and slid them across her bottom and up her back and back to her bottom, each time getting closer and closer to her entries. She then felt him slide something in her bottom, but not his cock, it felt amazing as he slowly worked it in. She felt a slight discomfort as she stretched to fit it but he knew when it was too much. Their magic was linked. He poured more oil and worked it in slowly, sliding it in and a out, a bit deeper with each insertion. Fuck it was everything she needed.

"Just relax, you are being such a good girl, that's it, take it all in." Sam said reassuringly. She could hear how turned on he was just by tying her up and using her. Thea did not submit to men, they submitted to her. She was always too intimidating to most men to take them seriously when they wanted to dominate her. They all tried too hard.

She focused on relaxing her body and the more she did the better it felt. She laid there, legs pinned apart, enjoying him slide this wondrous object in and out of her so slowly. Before she even realized it she heard his deep voice growl, "Yes, I see you are liking my new pleasure tools." She didn't realize every time he pulled it out she pushed her ass onto it more as he went to bury it in her again. She wanted to feel it deep in her. She wanted her body filled. She needed it. Then while he was doing that he started rubbing her clit and her body nearly exploded. She moaned louder and louder, "Fuck, yes, Oh Gods, please don't stop, stick it in me all the way!!"

Sam couldn't hold back any longer, with her ass filled he sunk his cock deep into her pussy while rapidly flicking at her clit. He started so slow as he sunk himself completely in her and she just pushed onto him more and more.

The sensations of it all made her forget everything. She forgot about the Incubus, she forgot about the world around her, her poisonous flower, her haggard body. She felt like the woman she was before, full breasts, full ass and ready to take anything being done to her. Her body hadn't been someone's toy since the Incubus. He too was quite skilled in the craft of pleasure but that was part of his very essence.

Sam slammed into her and held deep, not moving but holding her hips in place. She spasmed with wave after wave of pleasure, begging him to let her go, she couldn't handle it all. It was overwhelming, she didn't know how much she could take. At this point she was nearly screaming her pleasure and begging to close her legs and pull away but he held fast to her, occasionally pulling out a bit to thrust back deep into her. She fought him but he knew from the waves of her juices she was in the throws of overstimulation in a profound way. Just when she thought she was spent he pulled out and then started slamming away, a new found, carnal moan escaped her. She couldn't help it, her body was losing control. He knew not to push her too far....just as she thought she no longer could reign in her magic he slammed one last time and held in her, pulling her head back by her hair with one hand, his other hand pinned her hands behind, he poured his seed in. He laughed in satisfaction at knowing how he had pushed her to the brink of her control and almost beyond. That was the furthest he had ever pushed her.

She thought for once the Incubus wouldn't be in her mind but she knew he had pushed her further than even Sam had.

At that moment when she knew her thoughts were going to linger on the Incubus, she was startled out of her exhaustion by a crack of light and her noble protector, Champ, her wolf, started growling at the cabinet. The cabinet burst open and the stone flew across the room glowing a bright blue she had never seen before. "Quick, untie me, Eros is near! We must run!" The Incubus would soon find her.