The Fae Hunter

Story Info
Maria gets more than expected when she seduces a slut.
2.3k words
4.47
4.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A/N: I'm new to posting my writing, and I decided to start by posting a backlog of older pieces with minimal editing. Hopefully you'll see the quality increase with newer writing! Feedback welcome.

(I think these characters are hot and might return to them later, let me know in the comments if that interests you.)

~Lacey

---

Maria tried not to smirk at the woman in front of her, and failed. Fortunately, based on the giggling and batting of eyelashes she received in return, it was taken for smoldering rather than contemptuous.

She grinned at the blonde.

"So, are we gonna stand around and talk all night, or were we headed back to your place?"

The blonde tilted her head and giggled again. She must have been more than a little drunk.

"I'm not going to make it back to my apartment. I don't think you could wait that long, anyways." She winked, and turned away, starting to head out. "I'll get my coat. You can take me to your place."

As Maria watched her long, tanned legs, and the gorgeous, barely covered ass above them, she realized she was stuck with the bill.

Which, admittedly, she always planned on paying for drinks when she went out to pick up chicks, but still.

She rolled her eyes at the other woman's drunken audacity, and nearly spit out the rest of her drink when the bartender told her the total.

How could that woman still be standing after that much booze?

Worth it, though. She paid and left, happy to see the blonde standing right where she was expecting her.

Lily took her by the hand and started walking, fortunately in the correct direction. She was clearly in a hurry, and Maria didn't want to need to redirect her.

God, she was single minded. A pretty thing like her, though, if she had to have one focus, this was a good one.

Lily shivered, then glanced at Maria sidelong, barely slowing down. Maria sighed.

The "coat" she'd had to get before leaving was hardly a jacket at all, a short sleeved little thing designed to make her tits look nicer rather than for warmth. Of course she was cold.

She'd loved the gentlemanly thing so far...

Maria cursed the lengths she went to in order to get laid, and took off her leather jacket, settling it around the other woman's shoulders.

She groaned theatrically.

"Ohhh, that's so good..."

Maria grinned. They couldn't make it back to her apartment fast enough.

By the time they made it to her building, she was freezing, but they'd also taken several breaks to make out, during which she'd gotten to feel up the blonde's ass, so she figured it was even.

They made it up to her apartment, where Maria locked the door behind them. When she turned around, Lily was there, a smug look on her face.

She pinned Maria to the door and kissed her passionately, leaving her gasping for air when they finally stopped. Maria was flushed, and embarrassment popped in her stomach. She let herself get carried away, let some drunk blonde bimbo take control.

Just for a second, but still.

She took a deep breath, then grinned cockily again, an old standby.

"How about we take this to the bedroom, hon? I've got my toys all in there--"

"No," she interrupted, "we'll do this here."

Maria, already having turned towards her bedroom, turned back around to stare at her guest.

"I don't think you--"

"You don't think very much, Ms. Jamison, do you?"

She knew her name. She hadn't given that name out, she never gave her last name at bars, she even paid in cash so nobody could sneak a peek at a credit card.

She examined the woman more closely, adrenaline already pouring through her like cold water.

Her eyes, brilliantly green, had pupils that were slightly oblong. She had an extra set of canines, and they looked sharp as knives. Her fingernails-- claws-- were painted with tiny flowers, a cutesy little detail that she thought was a bit much.

Lily-- God, Lily, what a stupid alias-- hadn't stumbled or slurred a single word since the two of them had entered the building.

Maria Jamison was slowly coming to the realization that she was completely fucked.

"I don't know what you've heard--"

"Shut up, and get on the ground." Lily's voice was laced through with a geas, a magical compulsion.

Maria's mouth snapped shut, and her knees buckled. She caught herself with her hands, but couldn't get back upright, so she settled into what she hoped was a casual position on her knees.

God, she was wet right now.

The creature above her looked down with disdain.

"You knew what you were doing when you decided to play every side at once. You could've been a kept mage, the fae keep those useful to us around."

Maria opened and closed her mouth, but no sound escaped. Lily rolled her eyes, which Maria didn't think was especially fair, since this problem was her fault.

"You may speak."

"I can be useful, fuck, I didn't even help the other guys with anything, anything major, please--"

"Your use came from your exclusivity, human. You are not helping us get ahead if you push forward each other game piece the same number of spaces." She raised her right hand, and a ball of pale green light coalesced in it. Maria didn't know what it would do, but none of her guesses were pleasant.

God. She'd gotten so worked up on the way over here, and rather than clearing her head, the adrenaline rush simply crossed wires...

She squirmed, lifting herself upright for just a moment, before being dragged back down by the geas.

"You, you, I can be useful to you! Maybe I fucked over the court, but you don't have to, I could..." She panted, eyes wide as she looked up at the beautiful woman in front of her. "I could serve you." Not every faerie was interested in sex, but those that were tended to be voracious. Her green eyes glittered, and the light she held dimmed. Her thin lips pulled up into a smirk.

"How would you serve me, human?"

"I could eat you out, you could, you could use my hands, I know how to make people feel good," Maria's voice was getting higher, and she squirmed closer to Lily, looking up at her pleadingly.

"You think me getting a sex toy is a good enough exchange for your life?" She purred, amused.

Maria grinned, a shadow of the former cockiness reasserting herself. It wasn't quite as convincing with her forced to her knees.

"You don't know how good I can make you feel."

"Show me."

Another command, magically enforced, though it wasn't as if it went against her own wishes regardless. Lily turned away, though, walked over to Maria's old, comfortable couch, and sat down in it.

"You may crawl."

Lily clearly enjoyed the sight of her doing so, even if Maria's joints didn't appreciate the hardwood floors very much. She hurried over on hands and knees, barely enough room in her head to feel irritated. The fear, the lust, the thrilling combination, the determination to prove herself... it swept the rest of it away.

When she got there, she leaned down even further, and kissed the toe of one of her knee high leather boots.

"Mistress... thank you ever so much for allowing me the chance to--"

"Less sucking up, more sucking off." Lily didn't sound as amused as before, she sounded bored, which was dangerous. Capricious. The word ran through her mind. She could change her mind at any moment, decide Maria didn't deserve a chance--

She lifted Lily's coral colored skirt and gently guided her legs apart, leaving a kiss on each thigh before diving in and licking her pussy.

It wasn't very different from a human's, which was a relief. She was good at getting human women off, if there'd been a mess of tentacles down there, or a flower, or something else...

Well, there wasn't.

Lily was wet, for all her bored expression, and her arousal tasted sweet, like peach nectar. Not exactly like, but similar. Maria lapped and mouthed at the hole, humming as it reacted to her ministrations by swelling, opening up further and dripping even more on her face.

Once she determined she was sufficiently warmed up, she found her clit, circled it with her tongue a few times, then wrapped her lips around it and sucked.

She took a quick breath and looked up at the faerie's face, hoping to gauge her success.

Lily's face was flushed, olive tone darkening to green, but she managed a sneer, baring sharp teeth.

"Was that it? Maybe humans are so easily satisfied, but--" Maria dove back in, sucking and licking and fucking her pussy with her tongue. Lily shuddered above her, and rested a hand in Maria's hair, just long enough to get a grip on. "-- we aren't so easily won."

Her hands clenched in time with her sucks, and Maria had never found hair pulling hot before, but now...

One hand reached down to unbutton her skinny jeans.

Lily growled, an inhuman sound that made Maria freeze, made her shudder and clench on nothing. She pulled the human's head away from her crotch, forcing the two of them to meet eyes.

"No, you selfish-- Me saving your life is your reward, not pleasure. Pets don't touch themselves without permission, and you are mine."

Maria gasped as the force of the geas bound the two of them together, and had the presence of mind to note that she had been promised that her life was saved.

Lily released her hair, and Maria wasted no time in getting back to work. Her hands didn't stray back to her own pleasure, one resting on her owner's thigh and the other entering her as she resumed sucking on Lily's clit.

She scissored her fingers and Lily moaned, nothing like the fake sound she'd made to rile Maria up earlier. It was hotter, more real.

She clenched down on Maria's fingers and came with a dainty squeak, muffled by the fact that she was biting down on her own lip hard enough for sharp teeth to break skin.

Maria kept going, though gentler, easing her through climax, stopping when Lily let out a content sigh and waved a hand lazily.

"Did I serve you well?" She couldn't help a squirm, she still felt so empty... Lily smiled, lazy and sharp and sadistic, like a cat too full to eat playing with its prey.

"You did. You may have made a mistake, but it was an easy one to make, and I didn't tell you the rules before you broke them. I believe you can even have a reward."

Maria licked her lips and shuddered.

"Please, please--"

"Strip, and then turn around and put your face on the floor. I want to be able to reach your pussy."

She obeyed unquestioningly. Of course she did, she had to, the geas compelled her. The geas wasn't responsible for her trembling hands, though. She unbuttoned her blouse and threw it to the side, and shimmied out of her jeans and black lacy underwear in one long motion. It wasn't as smooth as she wanted it to be, but she didn't care. She was going to get fucked, finally. She spread her legs with a moan.

She couldn't see Lily, couldn't see her reaching for her, and so even though she knew it was coming, the faerie's touch made her gasp.

She went right for her clit, rubbing against it hard, and it was too much, it wasn't enough, "Please, I need you inside me, please," she didn't realize she had started talking. She was a fucking mess, and she thrust back into Lily's hand with a whine.

Unexpectedly, thankfully, wonderfully, Lily complied. Two long fingers opened her up, and a third was added before too long.

Again, it was too much.

Again, it wasn't enough.

The two thoughts warred in Maria's head, and eventually, the second one won out.

"More, please!"

"Greedy slut, aren't you?" Lily sounded amused, and added another finger. "Humans tend to be. Fortunately for you, I'm indulgent."

Maria moaned wordlessly, and came, shuddering.

Lily didn't stop. In fact, she used the extra wetness to work her entire hand into Maria.

She whimpered, a sound which she wouldn't ever have admitted to making.

The faerie was gentler than before, but still using her entire hand. That's not the kind of thing you can just ignore.

"What's your name?"

Her mind scrambled to catch up with the apparent non-sequitur.

"...Slut?" She hazarded a guess when she managed to take a breath, but Lily wasn't satisfied.

"No, games later. What's your name?"

Something like unease twisted in her stomach, she shouldn't say, she didn't know why...

But she was overwhelmed, and when Lily asked again, slightly more firmly, with an accompanying twist of her hand, she answered.

"Maria Jamison."

As soon as she answered, Lily started massaging her clit in time with her internal movements, and it pushed her over the edge to a second climax. She panted and shivered, resting her face on the ground as Lily carefully removed her hand.

The floaty feeling of afterglow, of submitting to a beautiful woman, didn't last long, though.

She turned around and sat up, looking at Lily. The fae woman looked incredibly smug, and was licking her fingers.

A cold weight settled in her stomach more firmly.

She'd given a faerie her name.

There were limits to what a geas could do... unless the person using it was given a name.

"Maria Jamison," the creature in front of her purred, "You are mine."

At some point or another, some of her glamour had slipped, and what remained was hazy around the edges. Her long pointed ears were visible, and a scattering of green freckles across her cheeks was as well. Most notably, though, the whites of her eyes were gone, it was all one huge iris, like a cat.

Maria scrambled backwards on all fours until she hit her wall.

"Oh fuck."

The inhuman thing that now owned her completely smiled.