The Faery's Concubine

Story Info
Mortal woman becomes the concubine of a powerful faery.
3k words
4.72
10.5k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wendy gazed in the mirror one more time, in order to get another good look at herself. She was completely destabilized by the glamorous look of the lady staring back at her through the looking glass. One single gem from her lavish choker was probably worth more than everything her family had ever owned. Hell, the enormous walk-in closet that she was currently standing in was at least twice as large as the tiny cottage she had grown up in with her father and sisters. And she even had a pair servants tending to her every needs, two mischievous dark faeries who were currently putting the finishing touch to her outfit for the night.

Wendy wore an iridescent purple dress, with an asymmetrical cut showing off her right shoulder and left leg. Her nails were long, sculpted and painted in black. Her wavy brown hair was tied up in one long braid. Jewellery covered her neck, wrists, fingers and ears. Her olive skin was covered in black faeric runes, an unmistakable sign of her fealty to the Dark Court.

Her two handmaids were just finishing up painting the runes on her legs when one of her mistress' servants entered the room. The newcomer looked her up and down with narrowed eyes, before nodding curtly. The servant, who's name Wendy hadn't caught, was a distinguished older faery, with heavy wrinkles and wispy white hair. Not all faeries were immortal like her mistress, Wendy knew, but even those that aged lived much, much longer than humans.

"You appear to be... suitable, lady Gwendoline," the servant remarked while looking her up and down. "Lady Rysa has concluded her preparations and is waiting for you in the antechamber. You shouldn't make her wait any longer."

Wendy swallowed the lump of anxiety that had started to settle in her throat, and then followed the old faery out of the closet. Her handmaids followed closely. They passed through her bedroom (she still hadn't come to terms with the fact that she now slept in such a grandiose room), then reached the antechamber. There, she saw Lady Rysa.

Lady Rysa; The impossibly gorgeous dark-haired High-Lady of the Dark Court. She had the bright focused eyes of a wolf, and those eyes were currently exploring every inch of Wendy's body.

"Well hello beautiful," the High Lady said, her eyes still hungrily staring her down.

"Mistress," Wendy muttered, curtsying.

She could feel her heart beating against her ribs. This whole situation still felt completely surreal. A month ago, she was barely surviving winter in her dad's shabby cabin, and now she was the concubine of a gorgeous archfey. A gorgeous archfey who apparently found her gorgeous too! This whole situation was a dream come true.

With one hand gesture, Lady Rysa dismissed everyone in the room, except Wendy. The only human in the room watched her two handmaids and the old servant leave the antechamber, no doubt to join the party that she and her mistress would soon get to.

Once they were alone, the High Lady approached her, and grabbed her in a gentle hug.

"You look wonderful tonight, Wendy."

Wendy let out an involuntary giggles, then turned red as she realized how this must've looked. It was too early in the night to already embarrass herself.

The faery seemed amused by Wendy's awkward reaction, which reassured her and built up her courage a little. "You look great too," Wendy whispered.

And the High Lady did look great. Incredible, even. Her hair, so dark that it seemed to swallow the surrounding light, was cut into a pixie cut that had made Wendy completely forget that she ever had a preference for long hair. The faery's skin was slightly darker than Wendy's, and it was also adorned with dark runes. Her full lips were colored purple, matching her nails and Wendy's dress. Lady Rysa's dress was ludicrously tight, and Wendy couldn't help but assume that bras weren't mandatory in the Dark Court's formal events.

"Are you so eager to see them?" the faery asked, amused, after Wendy had been staring down at her chest for a moment.

"Huh? Oh, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to..."

"Relax, darling. What sort of concubine would you be if you weren't in awe of my physical form?"

Wendy met her mistress' gaze, which wasn't easy since she felt like her soul was being thoroughly dissected by the other woman's inquisitive eyes.

"How are you feeling?" The faery's genuine tone caught Wendy off-guard.

"Hum. Good. Yeah, good."

"Are you still up for tonight?"

Wendy nodded. She was honestly quite excited about tonight.

"There will be a lot of people," the High Lady said.

"I know. The whole court was invited."

"And they will all be watching..." She tapped Wendy on the nose. "... you. Well, us, because you'll be right next to me all night."

She moved closer, until her mouth was right next to Wendy's ear.

"They're going to watch as I kiss you."

Wendy sucked in air and she moved her head against her mistress' shoulder.

"They're going to watch as I fondle you."

Wendy's hands moved behind the High Lady, going up her back and grabbing her shoulders

"They're going to watch as I ravage you."

Wendy whimpered softly into her mistress' neck. Each new sentence made her wetter. She couldn't wait to be taken in front of a crowd, to let everyone see who she belonged to.

The faery grabbed onto Wendy's buttocks, squeezing them hard before giving them a spank.

"You've been filling up," the High Lady remarked, squeezing Wendy's rump.

That was true, Wendy had indeed been gaining weight since becoming a member of the Dark Court.

"It's good," the High Lady added, "it means you're eating well, getting healthier."

"And..." Wendy's voice shook a little. "... do you like it?"

Lady Rysa's fingers dug deeper into Wendy's ass-flesh, causing her to let out a surprised "eeep!"

"I adore it," the faery purred, "I can't wait to put my face between those cheeks."

Wendy, whose knees felt much weaker now than a minute ago, whispered, "can't we be a bit late to the party?"

The High Lady understood the wanton implication, and let out a chuckle.

"We're already late, dear. But do not fret, we will have more than enough time to sit on each other's face after. That, and the party itself will get quite raunchy already." She arched an eyebrow suggestively. "Speaking of raunchy..."

She pulled a thin vial out of her cleavage, and handed it to the concubine.

Wendy lit up. "Is that what I think it is?"

Lady Rysa nodded. "Concentrated pixie syrup. It renders a faerie slightly tipsy, but when a mortal drinks it..." she huffed, possibly amused at the thought of an inebriated Wendy.

The mortal woman eyed the vial with glee, biting her lip.

"Are you still willing to indulge in it?" The immortal woman asked, eyebrows raised slightly.

"Of course! Why do you ask, my lady?"

"I just want to make sure that I have your consent before giving you an aphrodisiac drug and leading you to public place where I will commit sexual acts upon you."

Wendy snatched the vial from her mistress' hand. "You have my consent. I am yours now and forever to do as you please, Lady Rysa."

And on that, she opened the vial and downed the content in one gulp.

Breaking the embrace, Lady Rysa came beside her concubine and grabbed her by the waist, giving her one last sultry look before walking forward.

Wendy's mind was left in a state of erethism as her body absorbed the syrup. She became hyper aware of her own body, to the point where her surroundings flew by, out of focus.

When her mind finally adjusted to its new state, she was standing in the middle of an enormous room, surrounded by noble faeries. There were members of every court, all wearing extravagant attires and looking right in her direction. Were they staring at the High Lady, or at her?

Wendy's whole body jolted when Lady Rysa grabbed her bum. The sensation was amplified tenfold, and she still felt the High Lady's fingers digging into her flesh even after she took her hand off.

"Ooooooh", Wendy muttered, holding onto her mistress to keep herself upright.

"Look at them," the dark faerie whispered. "They can't contain themselves. They're already rubbing against each other, eager to start fucking like the depraved souls that they are."

Lady Rysa's hand moved beneath Wendy's clothes, and every inch of skin that was touched made her feel hotter and hornier. Even the hand that she gently placed on Wendy's wrist made the poor girl swoon qnd blush. The aphrodisiac was definitely working, and it was unlike anything she had ever consumed.

"According to the orgy's rules, they can't start fucking until we do," the faery said, amused. "They are sooo eager to watch me finger you."

"M-Me too," cooed Wendy. If her mere skin was this sensitive, she couldn't even imagine what would happen once her mistress plunged inside her.

And then the room was plunged into darkness. Wendy's eyes took a moment to adjust to the lack of light, and when it did she noticed the runes on her mistress' skin pulsating with a hint of baby blue. Wendy looked down to see if her own runes also showed some color; She gasped when she saw on her wrist a glowing hand print the same color as Lady Rysa's runes.

"Everyone will see where I touched you," the High Lady whispered into Wendy's ear. "And not just with my hands," she added before placing her delicious plump lips against her neck. Wendy cooed softly, tremendously enjoying the kisses of her mistress.

She could barely see most of them, but there were hundred of eyes on her, and she didn't care. Hell, she welcomed their scrutiny, she wanted them to see who she belonged to, to see their pure carnal love. Let them watch, she thought.

She wanted more. She needed more. Her body felt incomplete. "Touch me," she breathed out. "Please, mistress!"

"Where?" The High Lady teased.

You know where, she almost said. However, being a naughty brat might not net her the reward she so dearly craved. "Between the legs," she whimpered, her desire burning her from the inside. "Touch my... my..."

"Your what?" Lady Rysa's voice sounded eager, almost predatory.

"My... pussy."

A hand climbed into her dress, and made Wendy shiver from head to toes. It barely brushed against her pubic mound and that was enough to make her moan embarrassingly loud.

As the fingers moved deeper, her entire body quivered and she lost her footing. She held onto her mistress' shoulders, for her sense of balance had seemingly been deemed not a priority by her overwhelmed brain.

The High Lady touched her drenched folds, pushing in and reaching the most sensitive part of her body, rendered even touchier by the aphrodisiac.

This seemed to be the signal that the crowd was waiting for, as all around them noble faeries began touching each other wantonly. A good number still kept their eyes on the main show, and Wendy felt their gaze scrutinizing her every move.

Lady Rysa's fingers knew their way around a human cunt and Wendy damn near wailed when the intensely pleasurable stimulation began.

Long, talented fingers pressed against her lovebud, circling it gently. It was soft and slow, and yet still felt leagues above anything Wendy had ever experienced. She never wanted this to end.

Her orgasm broke her, her own body unable to handle the intensity. She fell into her mistress' arm, blubbering nonsense and bucking her hips wildly against the hand that was still between her legs.

The faery was much stronger than she looked, so she had no problem keeping her concubine upright.

Wendy's mind went in and out of consciousness for the following minutes, barely hearing the surrounding orgy.

Lady Rysa ignored the writhing mass of horny faeries around her. She only had eyes for her prized new lover, and was willing to wait for her. Luckily for everyone involved, the pixie syrup would help the mortal woman last hours longer than she would sober, she just had to get used to the intensity.

When Wendy came to her senses, she realized the extent of the lustful acts happening in the Court around her. There were so many people in the room, and so many of them were naked and fucking and rubbing and licking and fondling and moaning and sucking and orgasming... It was a naughty pandemonium. A good number, Wendy noticed, were merely watching. Some were only here to be voyeurs, and of those voyeurs, a good number were watching her.

"You are wearing too much clothes," her mistress told her before ripping open Wendy's dress. The torn fabric fell down, allowing everyone to see her naked, vulnerable body. This strange feeling filled with glee, rather than the shame she had thought she would feel upon being disrobed in public. Was it the drug? Or was it her own proclivity for exhibitionism? Or maybe it was her love for Lady Rysa, making her want to be shown off to everyone, to let everyone know that the High Lady had a hot new piece of mortal flesh at her service.

Lady Rysa pushed her down on her knees; Wendy couldn't have resisted if she'd tried.

"You will be a good girl and eat my cunt in front of everyone, won't you dear?"

Wendy, now on the floor in front of her mistress, nodded then opened her mouth. She was as eager as she'd ever been.

In one swift motion, the High Lady's dress flew off into the crowd, who fought each other for the right to touch and smell her discarded clothes. Underneath, she wore a set of lace lingerie. More of her luminous runes were now on display, allowing Wendy to see the glorious curves of her mistress' perfect body.

She wore no panties, leaving her fuzzy cunt bare; Even in the near-darkness, Wendy could see the glistening humidity dripping down her mistress' pubic hair.

Strong fingers gripped her hair, and then pulled her forward. The scent and taste was incredible, and Wendy couldn't stop her body from humping the ground.

She kissed her mistress' lips, her tongue explored the wet folds of the faery's delicious pussy.

"Do not be shy, darling. Get your tongue in there and... aah, yes, like that!"

Wendy felt the grasp on her hair tighten. Her mistress was obviously enjoying herself.

The mortal decided to give her hands some use, so she lifted them across the immortal's legs, until she reached the perfect bubble butt. While her mouth kept working on the front, her hands began grabbing onto her mistress' butt cheeks.

Lady Rysa pulled her up a little, directing her mouth where she wanted it. Wendy wasn't particularly experienced when it came to eating pussy, but she knew enough of her own anatomy to understand where her mistress wanted her tongue to go.

Faery vulvas were very similar to humans' and her tongue found the clitoris easily. The first contact made her mistress gasp, her grasp tightening into her hair.

"Yes, yes, right- there!" The noblefaery's voice was demanding, but with a hint of moaning.

Wendy kept licking right there, doing as she was told like the obedient little concubine she was.

Somehow, giving pleasure to the woman she loved felt almost better than when her hypersensitive body was being stimulated.

She licked and licked, the drug in her system preventing her jaw from getting sore. All around her, the noises of copulating faeries grew louder, but she only cared about one: Her mistress, her lovely, amazing, gorgeous, powerful mistress.

It came as a surprise when she came; Lady Rysa's ecstasy wasn't as vocal as Wendy's, so there were no warnings before the mortal woman's mouth got flooded with faery girlcum.

"Hmmmm, Gwendoline, my darling," the High Lady muttered as she pressed her hairy cunt further against her concubine's face, rubbing her crotch up and down.

Wendy looked up; Her mistress was biting her lip, eyes closed, enjoying the moment.

When she opened her eyes, she met Wendy's yearning gaze, and she lowered herself to the ground in front of her.

They kissed deeply for what felt like hours, sharing the potent taste of the High Lady's vulva as their tongues fought each other.

With her tongue still in Wendy's mouth, Lady Rysa moved her legs and positioned Wendy's so that their crotches met. She broke the kiss and angled herself so that they were perfectly aligned, and then began rubbing herself against her concubine.

Wendy had never tried tribbing before, much less while amped up on a powerful lust drug. The sensation in her core was out of this world, and her entire body moved on its own to mirror her mistress' movements.

She lost count of her orgasms, as they hit her like waves one after the other after the other after the other. She came, she drooled, she cried, until every ounce of fluid had left her body.

The High Lady must've known the toll this was taking on her, because she snapped her fingers, and a servant came in with a bottle of faery wine. They slowed down a bit, but didn't outright stop moving, as the servant poured delicious spiced wine down Wendy's dry gullet.

Whatever was in that wine reinvigorated her, and she began humping her mistress harder, her voice climbing higher and higher as her pleasure kept climaxing.

Hours after her body should've grown weak and tired, she was still going, cumming her brains out until all of her being was just carnal desire.

This night, this wonderful, decadent night, was a mere preview of the rest of her life. Before her mind drifted away, leaving her concupiscent body to take over for the rest of the trip, she had two last thoughts: She loved her mistress more than anything in the world, and she was the luckiest girl alive.