The Fair

Story Info
She waits for popcorn... He will take her as he pleases.
888 words
4.23
6.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without thought he walked up behind her as she stood at the popcorn stand waiting her turn and spun her around. As she spun in motion capture slowness, her breath caught in her pretty throat, her blonde hair flying and sparkling in the fair lights, her smile widening in recognition, he reached out, flared her coat and slid his hand deftly down the front of her jeans to find the suddenly and deliciously wet pussy he so desired.

A flush rose to her cheeks as he leaned in and kissed her always hungry lips, popcorn forgotten, and slowly moved his finger between her swollen vulva to gently brush her clit. She realised she hadn't been breathing and also that she was in a crowd of people and her husband had his hand down her pants and was slowly circling her clit, making her feel extremely horny again and also very wet.

'Come with me' he growled and led her behind the stands into the dappled shadows and darkness. He spun her around again pushing her up against the wall of an empty carnival caravan, his hand still in her pants. 'You love this don't you babygirl.. being played with and fondled in public places, where you can hear and sometimes see other people, but they can't see what you're doing or is being done to you, don't you?'

'Yes, I do very much' she gasped

'Yes, what!' He said as his had reached up her top and painfully pinched her nipple, hard, making her wince and gasp, but at the same time wetter and more needy of his touch.

'Yes Sir!'

'Good girl' he said 'now you're going to get fucked and you're going to be quiet about it aren't you? No sounds or you'll be spanked when you get home' he said and then before she could say anything he had pushed her forward, his bulging cock pressed between her cheeks.

'Now, let's see what sort of a mess you've made between your legs babygirl' he said as he slid her pants down revealing the panties he had selected early that night.

'Mmmmm such a wet needy girl for your Masters' cock aren't you babygirl!?!'

'Yes Sir!' she said 'please Sir, fuck my needy pussy?!'

'Of course babygirl, of course I will' and in a flash his jeans were open and his cock released slapping against her ass, and angling it down he slid it into her wetness.. but not inside her.. she was desperate for him to be inside her, he'd been edging her for days now and she needed his cock inside her, filling her up, she needed to feel his hot cum released inside her tight little pussy, so she begged for it.

'Please Sir, Please fuck me! Please put your cock inside me Sir, PLEASE!' She moaned

'I told you to be quiet he said!' And the palm of his big strong hand slapped down loudly and painfully on her ass cheek. She could feel the sting and the welt growing and she whimpered into the collar of her coat.

'Please Sir, someone might hear!'

'You'd love that wouldn't you babygirl? Well they can watch if they want to hang around!' Her pussy seemed to throb at the thought of getting caught, and also at the thought of someone watching her Master fuck her, sliding his cock in and out of her dripping pussy.

'Now' he said 'now, we fuck!'

He slid his engorged cock into her pussy, slowly, teasingly, inch by inch. He felt soooo good.. it had been almost a week since she'd felt his cock inside her and she wanted it so much! She loved nothing more than having his cock inside her, feeling him throb inside her.. it was almost all she could think of.

He started to pump his cock in and out of her, spreading her wide, his strong hands gripping her hips and he slammed deep into her. After so long she almost came right away, but knew that her orgasms were his, as were all her holes, her pussy, ass and mouth, all of her was his to do with as he wished.

She whimpered as she tried to hold off the orgasm but could feel him getting harder, his thrusts more insistent.

'Can I cum with you please Sir?' She asked demurely

'Yes babygirl.. I'm going to fill your pussy with my cum. Is there anything more important or wonderful that your Commanders cum babygirl?'

'No Sir!' She moaned

'Good girl!' He said and with that he exploded inside her shooting his load deep in her pussy, filling her with his warmth and love. She felt the orgasm building in her pussy and then it's warmth spread out through her body, her belly, breasts, nipples tingling.. her brain exploding with colour and amazement.

He pulled out and pulled her pants up again and then stood her up.

'You're going to walk around with my cum in your pussy and dripping into the panties I chose all night now' he said

'Yes Sir' she replied, blushing, knowing that's exactly what she had wanted, and knowing that he knew that too.

'I love you babygirl' he said as he kissed her looking deeply into her eyes.

'I love you too Sir' she replied

The fair awaited...