All Comments on 'The Fake DeepFakes Pt. 01'

by Infernalcock

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
OOAAOOAAabout 1 year ago

GREAT story!!! 👍👍👍

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If this story continuation isn't already written, may I offer some creative directions.

Suzie seems to be a straight up wanton whore (which I love of course) and owns it in private(ish). Alas, as all good things must be driven to the end, she will need to be publicly outed to bring this to it's proper climax. Some thoughts on this were:

Husband conspires with Sarah Clarke to surprise-reveal her secret when Suzie thinks she is doing a serious interview on Sarah. Some BS about doing it on Sarah's set to make it more interesting, blah blah.

Also husband provides bonafide video clips to "expose the real Suzanne Sharp" to the world, in front of a live audience.

It would be cool if somehow the two virgins were put in the audience to have another go at her for her debut. I am sure this could be expanded on from her other glory hole escapades as well(the coat thief?)

All in all though, however improbable, she should keep her job as a journalist and her prime time show in the end. not sure how that would all work out.

Great story, keep it going.

LaurinhaLaurinhaabout 1 year ago

You are one of my favorite authors already! I loved this story as much as Katies.

Kisses!

Laura

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userInfernalcock@Infernalcock
You might have noticed I've been really active recently. I will continue to release chapters of 'A Model Mother' on a weekly basis. I've also finished a single short story, a bit of a departure from my previous efforts. All being well, this should mean weekly stories release...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES