The Falerath Saga Ch. 03

Story Info
Baron Kantz delivers the artifact to the Duchess.
1k words
4.38
391
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 05/10/2024
Created 04/30/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author note: every Character depicted in this story is over the age of 18.

The local clock tower struck midnight as Baron Kantz arrived at the rendez-vous point, a small alcove carved into the walls of a seedy alley, in the shadows of Havenstar's Temple District.

The chubby nobleman shivered in cold, despite his thick furr coat, and looked both ways, making sure no one was watching.

He didn't like to be out without his security detail.

He pressed his hand against the runes discretely inscribed on the wall, and the secret arcane symbol glowed dark green. This caused the bricks in the wall to rearrange themselves and form an entrance, with dark granite stairs leading down into the bowels of the city.

He painfully made his way deep down the narrow staircase, nearly tumbling to his death several times. The light was getting scarcer the further he went down. He finally arrived to the bottom, and paced quickly through a long and wide tunnel, lined with spiked metal doors, from which screams of pain and pleasure, as well as sounds of spanking and whipping could be heard echoing through the labyrinth. Several imposing armored guards stared him down on his way, but silently let him by. They were all much physically fitter than he was, and could easily break him in half if She decided so.

After navigating the maze of hallways and doors for what seemed like an eternity, he eventually made it to a huge double iron door, where two menacing Goliaths were standing watch. One of them cracked the doors open, and stood aside, allowing the sweaty fat man to enter.

He awkwardly stepped into a vast chamber with pristine white marble floors, and high vaulted ceilings, held by rows of ornate columns, to which hundreds of skonsses were attached, shedding dancing lights throughout Karla Von Payne's private dungeon.

At the center of the chamber, the fearsome Duchess sat on her bejewled throne, wearing nothing but a black velvet cape, and iron stilletos. Her thick, curvy and lubed body on full display, she currently held a golden chalice in one hand, and a gem-incrusted glass dildo in the other, which she was masturbating with, sliding it slowly in and out of her juicy cunt.

One of her servant girls was lovingly combing her cascading silver hair, and applying conditioning balm to her curved black horns.

Despite her centuries of existence, the Duchess had maintained a body worthy of worship. Her bright red skin, toned legs and giant breasts glistened under the dancing lights. She had bronze tassels clamped on to her hard nipples.

All around her, dozens of nude men were

chained to the columns in a circle, blindfolded and gagged. Their cocks were attached to mechanical milking devices, which stroked them constantly, making them ejaculate loudly and repeatedly into crystal receptacles, all interconnected and converging into a large golden bathtub at the center of the circle.

Seeing the Baron, Karla Von Payne grimaced.

"It's about time, Kantz...please tell me you have it..."

He could barely meet her intimidating gaze. Her glowing red eyes stared at him intensely. He fumbled around nervously, searching his pockets, and retrieved the coveted necklace of Prypia. The Duchess' eyes immediately glowed brighter. She handed the dildo to her servant girl, and motioned him towards her, with one of her long painted fingernails. He shambled forward helplessly, compelled by her mind-controlling powers. As he reached the throne, he kneeled down ceremoniously and handed her the artifact.

"As you command, my mistress...I've spend much resources to find it..."

She stood up, leaning over him, and eagerly snatched the necklace from his sweaty palm. After inspecting it thoroughly, she erupted in triumphant laughter. The entire chamber started radiating with blue divine light, causing all the servants to erupt in orgasmic seizures.

"Yes! Finally! After all these years of searching, the ritual may now be completed! Soon, I shall possess the powers of a true primordial Deity!

Still standing over the Baron, she squatted down onto his face, pressing her wet pierced pussy lips and clit against his mouth. He instinctively started licking them, in both fear and hunger. She closed her eyes, connecting to his mind.

"Ah...I see you've hired quite the trio of Adventurers to retrieve it...and they are still in town...good..."

Her warm juices were flowing abundantly down the Baron's face, nearly drowning him.

"No one may know about our deal...especially not that little futa bitch Galephonia Vix..."

The Baron was now shaking, his face slowly turning purple.

"Your services have been greatly appreciated, Kantz...but I hope you understand this...as a reward, you will serve me eternally in the Afterlife..."

She squeezed her vaginal muscles, and the Baron's entire body liquefied instantly, leaving nothing but his clothes, and a puddle of water on the floor.

Duchess Von Payne laughed maniacally, and fell back into her throne, figetting with the necklace. She handed her chalice to one of the male servants in the chamber not tied up to the columns.

"I need another drink, manwhore..."

The servant acquiesced, and stroked his hard cock frantically, quickly cumming in the chalice, then handed it back to her. She brought it up to her voluptuous lips, and started sipping it slowly, savoring every warm creamy drop, and feeling her powers recharge. She then snapped her fingers, calling upon her two most trusted assassins, who magically stepped forth from the shadows.

"Felken, Bertha...I need a favor..."

Felken, a gaunt human male with pale skin, bowed solemnly.

"Your wish is our command, Mistress."

The Duchess swallowed the cum from her chalice, then stood up again, letting her cloak slide off, and fall gently to the floor.

She walked slowly towards the lavish bathtub, her iron stilletos clicking on the floor.

"There is a trio of adventurers currently staying at the Golden Nymph. A human thief by the name of Althakar, an orc barbarian named Basrov, and She Elf wizard named Zulli..."

She slowly stepped down into the bathtub, sighing in relief as she submerged herself in gallons of warm spunk, enhancing her powers. She sat down, her huge melons floating on top of the thick white cream.

"I want them dead. The human and orc, that is. Bring me that High Elf slut alive. We shall need her for the ritual."

Bertha, a tall woman with indigo skin and serpentine eyes, bit her lower lip in anticipation, smiling.

"Consider it done..."