Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
goffer1234goffer1234over 17 years ago
Love It!

Good Story. Is Dave really losing it? Or is he being setup?

How does Bill know about the clinton deal? Is the SEC artical real? Is Bill Erica's old flame? Is this trip really just a week long get away for her and Bill?

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 17 years ago
It takes time and knowledge

Harry,

Husband got fired; the pattern of suspicion and betrayal takes clearer form; the tension is building up (delicious) - just like when you cook a good stew or make love; It takes time and knowledge to make it right.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 17 years ago
Good story buildup

I'm kinda thinking Bill hasn't been fucking Erica....yet! BUT this training class may just be with Bill. Bill would need David gone so he wouldn't know Bill was in Atlanta the same week Erica was. They rightfully feel David just might add 2+2 and get FOUR! But I am not positive that is the reason Bill has been fucking him over. I haven't guessed HOW bill is fucking the contracts up, either.

David better check on the training class and then go find Erica, wherever they are. But Erica seems a little too loving to be on the infidelity train.

KK I sure hope you shed some light here. A coupla clues, please?? Course if he catches Bill fucking Erica there is little need for clues there.

David needed to get with Jeff, make the proposal to Clinton Ind and see what the CEO says. They just might become rich practically overnight if that woulda worked!! I think it's too late now, though!

Gotta have some clues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Can't wait

Can't wait to see how David puts all the clues together from his wife being Bill informant to seeing how Bill is causing his errors. Thanks for giving us a quality story and not having us wait a month or even a week to read the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Where is this going?

Both chapters are moving horribly slow and this is really boring. Give it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
this was a slow ship to china

two chapters is a half a chapter, that fillerbustering.you could said all this in a half a chapter.wife listening to the man who after hubby and want her for himself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I finally figured out the title of this story

David has lost his job and his wife is most likely cheating on him which he will discover. This is the fall. The rise will be him working with his friend from part one. Maybe he will eventually divorce his wife and marry someone faithful?..Thus the rise? Whatever happens, I must say I am thouroughly enjoying this story. I just hope David finds out why he is having such bad luck soon. Oh and by the way, I think Mike is the biggest asshole of a boss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Ok, Ok,Ok

We all have the history. Are you going to go on endlessly trying to hold on to the limelight or are you going to take a shit or get off the pot?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Bill was her first serious love before marriage

Bill was her first love and later after marriage when she heard from her husband that the new manager was Bill, she recognised that he was her old flame.

K.K. , you have done a good job till now and would like to see the story taking a turn. Why the poor hubby was targeted and lost his job and what game is Bill playing with the comapny and his wife. Also on how far the wife is involved

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
clueless up until now

K.K. isn't giving out many clues. Nothing definitive points to an Erica-Bill affair (maybe at the out-of-town class it will?), who altered his contracts and for what purpose was this done? As careful as he was would he have overlooked any finanical problems, as that reported in the Wall Street Journal? Wouldn't his friend, the compamy's CEO, have discussed the finanical situation of the compamy with him at their earlier meeting?

He,our hero to be, may team up with Jeff in Jeff's new company, and together they will out do Mike and Bill's company. Revenge could be sweet.

What about Erica - she's a wild card until now? Maybe he need to meet another of Jeff's wife's unattached female friends. What now, K.K.

RAG

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
going good

Liked the 2nd part, a little short though. Keep'em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Her lack of support and her phone

conversations with his boss really amount to a betrayal.

This is plotted very tightly: it's long and complex but I haven't seen anything superflous.

Very interesting story - well told.

Regards, DJ

comment_IDcomment_IDover 17 years ago
Betrayal tally

I agree with Dynamite Jack. ---- The --- “conversations with his boss really amount to a betrayal.”

Her betrayal tally is starting to add up.

1. Conversations with Bill behind David’s back.

2. From those same conversations, inadvertently letting Bill know about the “Big Contract”. Enabling allegations against the company that were mostly likely planted by Bill (the anonymous source quoted in the paper) in order to derail the contract.

3. And the most important and the most grievous is not telling her husband that Bill is her old lover. This is something that should not have been kept secret from David.

To me at this point, regardless if she cheats or not, she has pretty much ruined the trust that David has for her when he eventually finds out everything. Without this trust, the marriage will not survive for long.

babasluvbabasluvover 17 years ago
Right amount in the right places

As seen in the other comments, nothing is set in stone with this story. Until it plays out, no one knows what is going to happen.

Well written and well done so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hold on to your seats!

I know a CUCKOLD story when I read one. This is going to be bad--like no revenge bad. A wimp story for wimps!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
KK Don't you just love it???

Everyone is conjecturing about how this will go...what fun!

The poster that said it will be just another cuckold story has not read many KK stories. The all have intriquing plots and yes even if we figure them out, it is fun to see them unravel before us.

KK this is a good one, I look forward to seeing how you tidy this mess up.

peggytwittypeggytwittyover 17 years ago
Just waiting for the ending

Great writing and not much to say but waiting for the end. We all think Bill and Erica are the old lovers from her past and we think Bill sabotaged his work. So surprise us with what is next. I'm pretty sure Mike is going out of business by his own hand and antics

Very good story so far

PT

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
She is too

lovely dovey one minute and then a bitch the next. I wonder what she is hiding? How come Bill was still able to review the contract, unless Mike give it to him? Bill is too nosey and if Mike would make a quick left hand turn, it would bread Bill's nose.

Erica has something to do with this because she is wanting her husband to get help. She is the one that needs help. She calls tells him he is paranoid, and he can't do his job. Before Bill came into the picture, Erica never refered to her husband as a loser. Now she called him a loser and tried to make up for it by giving him a great bout of sex. Before Bill came along, he was able to do his job and made few if ever an error on contracts. I wonder if Mike and Bill were getting some from Erica while they had her husband out of town and making them money.

Here Chucky, Chucky. I feel Erica is as loyal to her husband as a cat is to a dog.

I guess we will have to wait till we see what you come up with next, but he should try to go to work for his ex-coworker. There is a job there, but I doubt if Erica would move. She would be too far away from her lovers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Interesting but confusing story

As your story unfolds it appears that wife is unfaithful and that BILL is her old lover, but every evening he and wife are having hot sex together which is not characteristic of cheating wife. Bill seems to be fouling up his contracts but how? Interesting story. Can't wait for parts 3 and 4. 60 year old George

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
fucking pathetic

is he so god damn dumb he can't see the affair/love she has for her old lover Bill or that she is actively helping sink him?

chytownchytownabout 11 years ago
Good Read***

Now for Ch 03. Thanks for sharing.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago

Thanks for the offering. It seems a little too slowly paced.

KarenEKarenEabout 10 years ago
It's Obvious...

That Bill is her old boyfriend from college.

Not sure how it's going to work since he is married, but he's obviously messing with David to break him and Erica up so he can have her.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
It's Also Obvious

That SHE told Bill about the big deal, and that's why he was ready with the deal-breaker.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 7 years ago
Dude. Excellent. Waaaaaay too slow

Get to the point.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 7 years ago
Second time through

I would definitely rate this higher than I previously did.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Why aren't there copies?

I am pretty sure a copy of what was sent to the contract department and then a review of what was sent out is all it would have taken to prove he didn't do anything wrong

And you set up Erica obviously cheating with Bill. And at the end you set up an unknown snowball. And getting a job with Jeff's company. But I'm not sure if those are setups or will actually happen.

It will be interesting to see where this ends up.

tazz317tazz317almost 7 years ago
TURMOIL IN THE MARRIAGE AND WORKPLACE

could this be a co-incidence or sabotage, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Two chapters in and we’re right back where we started: David is a loser because he wouldn’t let Bill help him. Slow way to get a story rolling.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago

Really into this now, anxious to see what David does to shoot Bill down. Why is Bill trying to th I him? Erica?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A readable story that dragged out a bit to long. Biggest mistake and its big. Copies of contracts are manditory. He simply needed to keep a notorised copy of the original contract for himself to be able to produce it to prove his point. But again another author feeling comfortable in making a successful inteligent man dumb by not finding the easy solution of copies. A good story none the less as it keeps your attention to the outcome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well folks, It still seems that KarenE, has this thing all wrapped up. I agree with her. There are still questions though. LP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story and very erotic and suspenseful. Think the pace is just fine. What’s the hurry? Great development

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sad to learn later that Erica has been constantly talking to Bill on the phone about his job and the big project (she is the snitch on the big multi-year contract). Very damaging. She has been Bill's unwitting accomplice. Still can't believe she never told her husband who Bill Nelson is to her. Surreal.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous