The Fall Ch. 02

Story Info
Joe and Christina lose their virginity, and more.
10.9k words
4.74
6.3k
7

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 05/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RandyGimp
RandyGimp
171 Followers

The Fall -- Chapter 2

The guilt is overwhelming while sitting in church this morning. Today, of all days, the minister decides to talk about chastity. It's like he knows what Christina and I did yesterday. Usually, when my guilt gets to be too much, I speak with my reverend, but Christina and I promised not to tell anyone. For a minute, I consider disappearing and not being with Christina ever again, but I can't do it. The first time I saw her, I was drawn to her like a moth to a flame. Even before we'd had sex, or whatever you call what we did, my feelings for her had been profound. What we did was just a byproduct of those feelings. Now I'm just justifying my actions, I tell myself.

When the meeting ends, I make a beeline for the exit, but not fast enough. One of the deacons stops me and asks how I'm doing. Not wanting to be rude, I engage in small talk. Then, a hand clasps my shoulder, so I turn around. It's him!

"Joe, how are you?" the minister asks.

"Fine, sir. Thank you."

He puts his arm around my shoulders and then quietly says, "Can I have a word with you?"

Shit! He does know. What the hell, now I'm swearing at everything? STOP IT! "Of course, Reverend."

Following him to his office, he opens the door and asks me to sit down. He shuts the door and takes a seat facing me as I do so.

"So, how's Christina? Are you still dating her?"

"Uhm, yes, sir. Last week we went miniature golfing, then to the dance, and yesterday we spent some time studying together...she goes to UCLA."

"Yes, I know. You told me. Is there anything we need to discuss?"

How in the world could he possibly know? "Well, sir, uhm...I did masturbate and have evil thoughts about her."

"Those are natural feelings when you are attracted to someone, Joe. The trick is to try and distract yourself until the feelings go away."

"Yes, sir. I tried that, and it worked for a short while, but I couldn't sleep, and well...uhm...it happened."

"You'll be fine, Joe. Just keep trying. It takes practice. Is there anything else you'd like to tell me?"

Really? I'm tempted to let the cat out of the bag, but I promised Christina I wouldn't say anything, so I keep my mouth shut about what we did. "Uhm...We are going to the Santa Monica pier today to enjoy the nice weather and, of course, to be together."

"Sounds like the two of you are getting serious."

"Maybe. I don't' know. We're still getting to know each other." Know is right...I plan to 'know' her this evening. STOP IT!

"Well, if something happens and you need to talk, I'm always here for you. I know how difficult things can get when you're dating, especially when you begin to get serious with a young lady."

"Yes, sir. Thank you."

The minister stands and reaches out, so I stand too and shake his hand with a firm grip. I want to get out of his office before I begin sweating...if I haven't already. Turning around, I head for the door, trying not to walk too fast. I open it and leave.

After changing out of my church clothes, I drive to Christina's. Her dad answers the door.

"Joe, how are you? It's nice to see you. Come on in."

"Hello, sir. I'm fine, thank you," I say as I walk inside. "I'm here to pick up Christina. We're going to the pier today."

"Which one?"

"Santa Monica."

"Well, it's good weather for it. Have you ever been to the Redondo pier?"

"No, sir."

"You should go some time. There are a lot of shops and a few restaurants to enjoy."

"Thank you, sir. I'll put it on the list."

Christina bounds down the stairs as I finish my sentence. She's dressed in shorts, a pink blouse, and sandals. She's still wearing her blue tennis bracelet. I'll have to ask her about it; it must be special to her. Her long hair flows over her shoulders, and I have an intense urge to take her in my arms and kiss her. But, with her dad standing right next to me, there is no way I'm doing that. So instead, I take her hand, and we leave.

After getting into the car, she leans over and gives me a warm, enticing, intimate kiss. Pressing into her lips, I let my tongue wander into her mouth and explore.

"We keep that up, and I'm not going to be able to drive," I tell her.

"What do you mean?"

Christina's eyes follow mine as I look down at my groin. My cock is obviously hard as it lifts the leg of my shorts.

"Did I do that?" Christina asks mockingly.

"Uhm...yeah."

Reaching down, she strokes the inside of my leg, causing my cock to pulse. Then she grabs it and rubs it.

"You're going to make me come," I say in a strained voice.

"Hmmm...I like that idea." There's a glimmer in her eyes that I'm not used to seeing. "You're all I've been thinking about, Joe. You, and what we did yesterday. I think I'm addicted to you."

"You're addicted to me? I'm addicted to you, Christina."

"Okay, so we're addicted to each other. Is that bad?"

"Not in my book."

"Good," she says as she leans over to give me another kiss.

Aware of our surroundings, I start the car and drive. I don't want her family wondering why we're sitting in front of her house for so long. Christina doesn't take her hand off my leg the entire drive to the beach.

Walking around the pier, we wander into the various shops and look around. I've never been here before, but I've always heard it's an excellent place to bring a date. We ride the Ferris wheel too, which is fun. The view from the top is incredible. After getting a couple of corn dogs from one of the vendors, we walk to the end and lean on the railing.

The cool salt air refreshes us as the warm sun beats down. I move from Christina's side to stand behind her. Bending down, I kiss her neck. Then, she tilts her head to the side to give me better access, so I nibble on her ear also.

"You're giving me goosebumps," she giggles.

"I'm still having difficulty understanding how such a beautiful and sexy woman would be with me. I'm not complaining, mind you. I'm just trying to wrap my brain around it."

"Huh. And here I was just thinking how lucky I am to be here with such a loving, caring, and wonderful man." Turning to face me, she wraps her arms around my neck and says, "You're cute and sexy too. What more can a girl ask for?" Leaning into each other, we kiss. Since we're in public, we are careful to keep our intimate actions innocent, but my hormones are raging inside.

After breaking our kiss, Christina turns back around to face the ocean. I snuggle into her, enjoying her warmth as salt spray refreshes us.

"You're hard again?" Christina asks.

"You have that effect on me. Can I tell you something without you freaking out?"

"Depends on what it is."

"Uhh, yeah. I guess I'll have to take my chances. I really need to tell you this because I don't want it to slip out some time and shock you."

"Sounds serious. What is it?"

"Well...I know we've only known each other for a short time, but I've fallen in love with you."

"Love?"

"Yeah. Love. I've been wrestling with myself, trying to decide if I'm infatuated, in lust, or what. But, when I boil everything down, it's love. Pure and simple."

"Lust?"

"C'mon, after yesterday? Are you kidding me?"

Christina laughs and says, "Well, if it helps, I'm in lust with you too. I've never felt about a guy the way I feel about you. To be honest, the jury is still out on if it's love, but I am definitely in lust with you."

"I'll take it."

Gazing into her inviting eyes when she turns around to face me causes my soul to reach out to hers. The love in my heart is immense, and I cannot describe the joy I feel with I'm with her. Her eyes are a deep green, like emeralds, but with tiny golden flecks scattered about. I'm hypnotized and drawn into her. I don't want her to ever leave my side, and the thought of her not being in my life is excruciating. I've fallen hard and fast. Oh, it's love, all right. The fact that she doesn't know if she loves me isn't important. As long as she wants to be with me, I'm happy.

"Can I ask you a question?"

Christina smiles and says, "Anything you want. I'm an open book for you."

"Your tennis bracelet. Every time I see you, you have it on. It must mean something special to you, and I'm curious about it."

Holding her wrist up, she looks at her bracelet and then at me. "This? Yeah, it's special. This may sound kind of odd, but my dad dated my aunt for a short time, and he gave this to her on their first Valentine's Day together. I'm named after her."

"You're named after her? So your mom doesn't mind that you wear jewelry that your dad gave to her sister?"

"It's really a long and convoluted story," she says.

"I'd love to hear it. If it isn't too personal."

Looking deep into my eyes, Christina smiles and says, "Nothing in my life is too personal for you." Then, after pecking my lips, she continues, "My mom was adopted by my grandparents while my aunt and dad were dating. All three of them were close friends before the adoption. In fact, my mom was in love with my dad, but she didn't do anything about it until my aunt died."

"Your aunt died? How?"

"Well, it was their senior year of high school, and my grandma was cooking a special dinner. My mom was going to break the news to my aunt about the adoption and that they were now sisters. Aunt Christina went to the grocery store to get some last-minute items and was hit by a drunk driver. It was a pretty serious accident, and she died."

"And then your dad began dating your mom?"

"Well, not right away. My dad was deeply in love with my aunt -- in fact, they were planning on getting married after college. It took Dad a long time to get over Aunt Christina's death. He was attracted to Mom, and they loved to hang out with each other, but it was a difficult situation. Mom waited for him to adjust. It took a couple of years, but he finally fell in love with my mom, and they got married."

"Wow, that is convoluted."

"Yeah. My mom and aunt were really close, so when my parents had their first girl, me, they named me after her. They gave me her bracelet when I turned eighteen."

"You have a sister? Why eighteen?"

"No. No sister, only two older brothers. My aunt was eighteen when she died, so they gave me this for my eighteenth birthday," she says while holding her wrist up. "Apparently, she had blue eyes, like my grandma, and these darker stones matched their color."

"That's an incredible story. No wonder you wear the bracelet all the time."

"Yeah. I didn't understand how much the bracelet meant to my aunt until I read her journal entries from when my dad gave it to her. I don't know why my grandma wouldn't let me read more of her journal, though. I'll have to ask her about that."

Wrapping her arms around my neck, Christina leans up, and we kiss some more. I love this woman more than anything in the world.

When the sun drops halfway past the horizon, we decide to leave. It's been awesome spending the day together. On the drive home, we talk about going somewhere to be alone. I consider renting a motel room, but that seems tasteless. Christina deserves better than that. Maybe...I should think about moving into an apartment.

We decide to go back to my house because there's a better chance of privacy there. As luck would have it, it appears that nobody is home when we get there.

To make sure, I yell out, "Hello?" as we walk inside. There's no answer, so we know the coast is clear.

Christina jumps onto my bed and falls on her back. Waving her index finger, she beckons me to her, so I crawl onto the bed and position myself over the top of her. Wrapping her arms around my neck, Christina pulls me down on top of her, and we make out. Our tongues go wild, and I reciprocate when she presses her pelvis into mine. I'm not shy where my hands go anymore, so I let my left one roam up her side toward her chest while my right one jimmies itself under her ass. Her ass? Did I really just think that?

My hard cock grinding against her groin is too much for me, so I sit back on my haunches and unbutton my shirt. Once I get my undershirt off, I unbutton her blouse. Her white bra is exposed when her shirt opens. I stare at it, perplexed. I have no idea how to get it off of her. I've heard guys brag about how they can remove a bra by using just a couple of fingers, but as I look at it, I have no idea how that's possible.

Christina tries to sit up, but she has difficulty moving with me on top of her. So, I stand up and undo my shorts, letting them drop to the floor. Christina removes her blouse, reaches behind her, and unsnaps her bra. So that's how it works. Standing before her in my boxers, my cock sticks straight out through the opening.

"You ready?" she says excitedly.

"I sure am. I even got some condoms."

"Really?"

"Yep."

Opening my bottom drawer, I search under my clothes for the boxes I stashed there. Once I find them, I pull them out and show them to her. Christina takes the packages and reads them over. After deciding which ones to use, she opens the box and pulls out a foil packet. Then, Christina finishes undressing, and I drop my underwear. We're now naked in front of each other for the second time.

"Will you...uh...kiss me...uh...down...there...uh...you know. My vagina?" she asks in a fluttering voice.

"You mean your pussy?" I say with an evil grin on my face.

"Yeah...that's what I mean...my pussy," she groans.

Kneeling down, I pull her ass to the edge of the bed as she opens her legs to me. Her intimate perfume wafts into my nostrils, causing my lust to increase ten-fold. She seems hesitant, so I kiss the back of her thighs first, slowly working my way to her opening. I stick my tongue into her when I get there, but she grabs my hair and pulls me up to her clit. So, I start there.

Forming my lips around her hard button, I suck. Her legs squeeze my head like a vise. Sticking my tongue out, I lick her clit while sucking on it, and she moans loudly as she plants her feet on my back and raises her ass off the mattress. I don't let go. Her moans get louder as she bucks her hips, and I lose my grip on her clit. Watching her pussy go up and down, I stick my tongue out and let it swipe across her puffy lips. I decide to stick my finger into her like I did yesterday, and when I find her spongy area inside, I press into it. When Christina comes, she floods my hand with her nectar, so I replace my finger with my mouth and suck on her opening while she comes. My mouth and nose are sloppy with her cum when she pulls me up to face her. We kiss hard and frantically. My stiff cock presses against her pussy, and if I'm not careful, it will go inside her, so I pull back to find the foil packet. After ripping it open, I fumble around with it until I figure out how it's supposed to go on. Once I get it, I roll it down my rigid shaft and look down at my girlfriend.

"Are you ready?" I ask enthusiastically.

"Are you going to fuck me?" she asks.

"I'm not only going to fuck you, but right now, we will lose our virginity. Are you ready?"

Without hesitation, she answers, "Fuck me, Joe. Please fuck me."

Listening to her dirty talk only encourages me. Lining my cock up to her hole, I press in slowly. I've heard stories about guys breaking a woman's hymen when they take her virginity and how it hurts them, so I want to go slow and easy. I keep pressing in until my cock pops inside of her.

"OH! Fuck! You're so big! I don't know if you'll fit in there."

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah...but go slow."

I press in a little further to let her get used to the intrusion. I know she's ready for more when she moves her hips up and down.

Groaning, she asks, "Is that it? Are you in all the way?"

"No. Only about halfway."

"Pull out a little," she begs.

I retreat until my head is just inside her vagina and stay there until she seems ready for more. When her breathing relaxes, I press back into her. Once I'm in all the way, I move in small increments. Then, I lean forward and kiss her deeply as I hold my cock inside her.

"OH! Fuck! You feel so good! I've never felt anything like this," she exclaims.

"Are you ready for more?"

"More? You're not in all the way yet?"

"I'm in all the way, but are you ready to fuck now?"

"Yes, but go slow."

I pull out slowly before sliding back into her. After finding a steady rhythm, she matches my movements with her hips. When she moves faster than me, I speed up. I use her hips as a clue on how fast or slow to go. Then, I feel my balls churn. I'm going to come, so I pull out just as my semen fills the end of the condom.

"You pulled out?" she says, disappointed.

"I didn't want to take a chance on the condom breaking inside you."

"OH! Here, put another one on and put your cock back inside me," she says as she hands me another foil pouch.

It's easier to stick my cock inside her the second time. I'm about halfway in when Christina places her feet against my ass and pushes me into her. In one quick motion, I sink in all the way in.

"Fuck! Yes! Just like that!"

Placing her feet back on the mattress, she lifts her hips as I pull back and then drive my cock into her. Her brows furrow, and there are beads of sweat on her forehead, but she is moaning and groaning for more, so I pull out and do it again. My pace is faster this time, and she matches me perfectly.

"KEEP GOING! DON'T YOU DARE STOP! I'M GOING TO COME!"

Obeying the woman I love, I keep a steady pace as I fuck her. When she comes, her body goes stiff, and her hips go high into the air. I'm afraid to fall out, so I drive into her and hold myself inside her while she goes through her gyrations. When she goes limp, I'm worried I did something wrong, so I lean over to check on her. When she sees me, she smiles, grabs the back of my head, and pulls me down to her. We kiss deeply as she holds me tightly against her body.

Once she lets me go, I roll onto my side and watch her. Then, when her breathing calms, she rolls onto her side to face me.

"That was the most incredible thing I've ever done," she says. "No wonder people make a big deal about it."

Leaning into her, I kiss her again. Christina throws her leg over the top of me and pulls me against her as we make out. That's when we hear a car pull into the driveway.

"Shit!" I yell. It doesn't even phase me to swear now. I'll have to be careful how I talk in front of others!

We scramble off the bed and get dressed as fast as we can. After removing the condom, I frantically find a place to stash it until I can throw both it, and the one that has my cum in it, away. My bedroom has a bathroom attached, so Christina goes to clean up while I fix my bed. Taking one last look around my room, I open my door. Christina comes out of the bathroom looking worried, but I tell her everything is fine. Then, we scan the room to ensure no evidence of our wicked endeavor remains. Now, I really need to get a place of my own!

When we walk out into the hallway, we greet my parents as they set their things down in the kitchen.

"Ah, you are here," Mom says.

"Uh...yeah. We were about to leave."

"You don't have to leave on our account," Dad says.

"Uhm...well...OH! Mom, Dad, this is Christina," I say, remembering that they haven't met her.

"Oh, Christina. It's nice to meet you. Joe has told us all about you," Mom says.

"It's nice to meet you, Mr. and Mrs. Turner. I really should get going, though. I have some things to finish before my class tomorrow."

"Of course, dear," Mom says. "You're welcome anytime."

"Thank you very much." Then, Christina turns to me and says, "Joe?"

"Yeah, right! See you guys later," I answer abruptly.

We leave out the front door and are relieved once we're in the car.

"I think I need to find an apartment. In the long run, this just isn't going to work," I say.

RandyGimp
RandyGimp
171 Followers