The Fall Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RandyGimp
RandyGimp
170 Followers

"Why is it sticking up like that," Aimee asks quietly.

"That's what happens when a guy is excited. His penis gets hard," Christina answers as she takes hold of it and strokes.

"You're touching it?"

"Of course, silly, it feels amazing. His penis is both hard and soft at the same time. You'll have to touch it to understand."

"Touch it? No way!"

"Suit yourself, but I'm telling you, it feels really nice," Christina answers. "Joe, sit up and scoot closer to the edge."

I do as she asks. When I look at Aimee, I notice her hard nipples poking through her suit. I don't dare say anything, though, because I don't want to ruin Christina's plan.

"Watch this," Christina says as she puts her lips against the tip of my cock and kisses it. Then, she opens her mouth and engulfs me as far as she can.

"OH!" Aimee exclaims.

Placing my hand on the back of Christina's head, I urge her to keep going. While jacking my cock with one hand, she sucks it deeper into her mouth. Aimee doesn't notice me watching her because she is focused on Christina.

When Christina grabs my balls, they churn. "I'm going to come, baby."

Christina sucks harder as she strokes my cock. Finally, I can't hold back and release my erupting semen. Christina catches the first wave in her mouth but then pulls off me while pointing my cock at my stomach.

"What in the world is happening?" Aimee squeals.

"He's ejaculating, Aimee. C'mon, you have to know about ejaculation. I mean, we did take biology together, and I know that you know how a man's penis works."

"Yeah...but...I've never seen it happen before. It's like magic or something how it squirts out like that. Where's the pee?"

"A man doesn't pee when he has an orgasm any more than we do."

"We?"

"Are you trying to tell me that you've never masturbated to an orgasm before? Girl, you're missing some fun."

"Masturbate? I don't do that! It's wrong!"

"Really? Aimee? Really?"

"Okay, maybe once or twice...but I've never had an orgasm before."

"We have to change that!" Christina exclaims.

"We?" Aimee asks.

"Look. You don't know what you're missing here. Once you have an orgasm, then you'll understand." Christina scoops some cum from my stomach with her finger and sucks it into her mouth.

"Ewww! What are you doing, Christina?"

"That's his cum, you know...semen, and it's delicious." Christina scoops some more and offers her finger to Aimee as she says, "Here...try some."

"Ewww...no way! Yuck. That's for making babies, not eating."

"Have it your way, but it's yummy," she says as she slips her fingers between her lips.

Aimee apparently didn't notice me playing with one of Christina's tits until she moved to Christina's side to get a closer look at my softening cock.

"You're letting him touch your...you know...your...breast!"

"Yes, and it feels phenomenal. I love it when Joe tugs on my nipple and pinches it. It sends some kind of sexual signal straight to my pussy."

"Your pus...what?"

"C'mon, Aimee. It's just another name for our equipment. Besides, pussy sounds hotter than vagina."

"Yeah, but!"

"It's okay, Aimee. It's just us. It's our secret. It's okay to enjoy this."

"But, it's wrong!"

"I know it is, but it feels so good! Besides, part of what makes it exciting is that we're doing something we aren't supposed to be doing."

"Hey, babe, do you want to take this to my room?" I ask.

"In the worst way! I can't wait for Aimee to see how you eat my pussy and make me come."

"Eat your puss...uh...vagina?"

"It's okay, Aimee, you can say pussy. And yes. Well, it's more like he licks it and sucks on my clit. But when he sticks his fingers inside me, it drives me wild."

"You let him stick his fingers inside you? But--"

"But what? You can't tell me that you've never been curious to know what it feels like to have something inside of you like that."

"Well...yeah, but...his fingers?"

"I know, right? The first time he did it, I just about came instantly."

After grabbing Christina's top from the deck, I stand up. I'm still self-conscious about being completely naked, but I keep telling myself that it doesn't matter. Aimee will see me like this when she watches us have sex anyway. Christina and Aimee use the steps to emerge from the pool. Watching Christina walk around topless ignites my lust, and my softened shaft decides to show its appreciation for her. Of course, having Aimee's tight ass and protruding nipples around doesn't hurt either.

"Look! He's getting hard again," Aimee says.

"I can't help it," I apologize. "Having Christina topless and you in that sexy one-piece is more than I can take. I can't help but be turned on."

"I turn you on too?" Aimee asks.

Wanting approval, I look at Christina before answering. I don't want her to think my desire for Aimee detracts from her in the least bit. Her eyes narrow slightly, and she gives me a sideways grin. I'm in the clear.

"Look at yourself, Aimee. Whether you want to be or not, you're rockin' hot."

Aimee looks down at her body before responding, "I am?"

Yeah, right! Like she doesn't know it. "Uhmm...yeah, extremely. Why don't you two use my shower to rinse the chlorine off while I straighten up? I'll meet you upstairs."

After handing them towels to dry off, I give Christina her bikini top and my board shorts and start to pick up our mess. When the girls disappear, I can't help but reach down and give myself a few tugs. My lust for Aimee rises to the top, and I have to be careful about what I say and do. I know that part of Christina's plan is to get Aimee naked and hopefully kiss her, but I sure wouldn't mind if it went further.

After making sure the timer for the filter is on, I turn off the pool lights and head for my room. What I find is somewhat but not wholly unexpected. Christina and Aimee's suits are on a towel on my floor, and I hear them in the bathroom. The door is slightly ajar, so I peek inside. They are in the shower together, naked!

"So, having your nipples tugged on feels good?" Aimee asks.

"Oh man, does it ever! Here, let me show you."

Christina puts a drop of soap on her boob and smears it around. Then, she pinches one of her nipples and pulls. Her stiffened nub slips from her fingers and snaps back into place as her other hand slides down to her nether region.

"Ugh...it makes me want to touch myself in the worst way," Christina explains. I can't see what her hand is doing, but her arm moves like she's stroking her clit. "Here, let me show you."

"Show me? You can't touch me like that!"

"Here, then you do it."

Aimee takes the bottle of soap and squeezes some onto her tits. Watching her soap her boobs up and play with her nipples is excruciating. Reaching down, I stroke my hard rod like there is no tomorrow. My goal isn't to come, but I might if they keep this up.

Aimee's moans get louder, and the smile on Christina's face gives it away that her plan is working.

"It feels good, doesn't it? Makes you want to fuck, huh!"

"F...uh...f...oh!"

"It's okay, Aimee, say it...say fuck."

"F...fu...fuck, yes! It makes me want to fuck."

Christina's hand leaves her nipple, and it appears she is touching Aimee's cunt.

"Ohhh! Christina! Your hand! You...can't...ugh...ohhh...don't stop...that feels so good!"

Christina smiles. "You know what feels better than having your nipple tugged on?"

"What?"

"Having it sucked. It's an incredible turn-on to feel Joe's tongue against my nipple and his lips wrapped around it while he sucks. It gets me instantly wet."

"It does?"

"Uh-huh. Here, let me show you."

Christina lowers her head to Aimee's tit and sucks her nipple into her mouth without asking. Her sunken cheeks reveal what she's doing to Aimee.

"OH! F...fu...fuck, that feels so good! Don't stop!" Aimee groans as she puts her hand on the back of Christina's head and pulls her into her chest.

Aimee's head tilts back against the wall as she leans back. Christina is rubbing Aimee's clit -- or maybe she's fingering her; I can't quite tell -- while she sucks on her nipple. Regardless, when Aimee comes, she slides down the wall and sits on the tiled floor.

"Christina...I can't believe you did that to me. I can't believe I let you do that to me. I'm not a lesbian...I'm not...I'm not...that was so wrong. Now, I'm damned and going to hell."

Christina kneels down until her face is mere inches from Aimee's, and she whispers to her, "You're not damned, Aimee. You're fine. It's okay. I know you're not a lesbian; neither am I. I was just showing you how good it felt, that's all."

"Well, it did feel good. Better than anything I've ever felt before."

"See? It's fine. Now stand up, and let's get rinsed off before Joe gets up here."

"Joe! What's he going to say if he finds out?"

"Joe isn't going to mind. In fact, if I know him, he'll probably really like it."

"Like it? His girlfriend having sex with someone else?"

"First off, we didn't have sex, Aimee. All I did was show you how good that felt. Second, when I told Joe that you wanted to watch us have sex, his cock got really hard, and he came in my hand."

"Really?"

"Really. Now let's dry off, get on his bed, and wait for him."

Not wanting to get caught watching them, I take a step back and then walk into the bathroom in mid-stride. The way Aimee reacted after Christina got her off caused my cock to soften, so I don't have to worry about them wondering why my cock is hard while they've been in the shower.

"Hey girls, you--"

"Joe! Don't you knock?" Aimee squeals as she covers herself with the towel.

"Uh...no, not usually. Sorry. I didn't think you'd care, seeing that I've been walking around naked in front of you."

"But you've never seen me naked!"

"I have now," I say with a grin. "Honestly, Aimee...you have nothing to be ashamed of."

"Ashamed?"

"Yeah! You have an amazing body, and you don't need to hide it."

"He's right, Aimee. You do have an amazing body."

"Yeah, but!"

"What? Were you planning on being dressed while watching us have sex?" Christina asks.

"I...I...uhm...I didn't think about that."

"Well, trust me, you'll be more comfortable being naked like we are. That way, if you want to touch yourself, you'll have easy access," Christina says.

"Touch myself? I don't do that!"

"Aimeeeeeeee?" Christina says in an accusatory tone while giving her a sideways glare.

"Okay, fine. Since you guys do it, I guess it's okay to admit that I masturbate too."

"See? Was that so difficult?" Christina asks.

"Actually, yes. But, now that it's out in the open, I feel better about it."

Christina prances over and throws her arms around me as she says, "C'mon, sweetie, let's fuck!"

"Give me a minute to rinse off. I'll be in there in a second. You know where I keep the rubbers, so why don't you get some out while waiting."

"Okay!" Christina says in a singsong voice as she takes Aimee's hand and leads her into my room.

This is going to be fun! I tell myself as I get into the shower to rinse off.

While I'm drying off, I hear moaning coming from my room. Not wanting to barge in on the girls' fun, I open the door slowly and peek in. Aimee is on her back, and Christina is finger-fucking her while sucking on her tit. Christina's ass is in the air, so I gently get on the bed behind her and caress it. Taking a break from Aimee's nipple, she glances back at me and smiles. When she goes back to attending to Aimee, I lean down and kiss her labia, gently licking her protruding lips before sucking them into my mouth.

Aimee's moan follows Christina's.

I want to fuck Christina in the worst way, but I also want to watch the two of them more, so I sit back in my desk chair and stroke my cock while they have fun on my bed. Christina switches from one nipple to the other and then makes her move. She slowly kisses upward: first, Aimee's neck, then her jaw, and then her lips. Aimee is all in at this point, kissing Christina back. When Aimee has her second orgasm of the night, her back arches, and her body stiffens. Christina sits back on her heels, pulls her fingers from Aimee's pussy, and licks them seductively while looking over at me. When she dips her fingers back into Aimee to gather more of her cum, I know right then and there that she's in heaven.

When Aimee comes down from her high, she opens her eyes and looks at Christina above her. The smile on her face is a good indication of how the rest of the night will go.

Christina leans down and gives Aimee a deep kiss before saying, "Joe's going to fuck me now. Is that okay?"

"Yes," Aimee answers breathlessly.

Christina beckons me with her finger after getting on her back and spreading her legs. I take my cue, kneel before my goddess, and kiss between her thighs. She is sopping wet, with cum dripping between her cheeks. Her aroma is irresistible, so I lick the line of nectar before dipping my tongue inside her. I can't get enough of her; she tastes so good.

"What's that like?" Aimee asks.

"It's amazing. It's like a bolt of energy infuses me when his tongue slides across my smooth skin."

"What's it taste like? Is it good?"

"Would you like to find out?" I ask.

"I think so, but I'm not sure. When Christina kissed me, I tasted myself and liked it. Does all cum taste the same?"

"I don't know," I answer. "I've only tasted Christina." When I look at Christina, she gives me a nod of approval, so I get on the bed and lean into Aimee to kiss her.

At first, Aimee pulls back, but then she has second thoughts, and our lips touch. We begin with an innocent kiss, but when Aimee tastes Christina on me, she parts her lips, and her tongue bathes my mouth.

When she pulls away, she says, "Yum. It's kind of the same, but a little different."

At this point, Christina opens a foil packet and hands me the condom, so I roll it down my hard cock and line myself up to her opening. Aimee wants a closer view of the action, so she leans over Christina as I slide inside.

"Aimee, kneel over Christina's head and lean over. You'll get a better view."

After she gets in place, I start pumping into my girlfriend. That's when Aimee squeals and looks back because Christina is licking her pussy. Aimee's hair flies when her head snaps back, and she sits up while Christina wraps her arms around her torso. The look on Aimee's face is sublime. Her moans and grunts reveal how much she likes having Christina down there. I pump harder and faster, causing Christina to moan too.

"OH! Fuck! I'm going to come! Don't stop!" Christina yells, "I'm COOOMMMMING!"

Aimee leans back down to witness Christina's orgasm. Her white cream is frothing as I continue to slowly pump my cock into her. Having Aimee's face right there is such a turn-on that I come too. Pulling the condom off, I stroke my cock as my cum spurts onto Christina's belly. Then, in an unexpected move, Aimee leans down and slurps a droplet into her mouth. When she decides she likes how it tastes, her tongue scoops a large dollop of cum, pulling it into her mouth. She then turns around and kisses Christina, sharing my seed with her.

When they finish kissing, Aimee exclaims, "Wow! That was amazing. I bet that felt really good. I think I need to find a boyfriend that will fuck me too. I want to try it!"

"Do you want Joe to fuck you?" Christina offers.

"Joe? No...he's your boyfriend. That wouldn't be right."

"All of this is wrong, Aimee, but if you want to try it, I don't mind."

"Really? Are you sure?"

"Yeah." Then looking at me, she says, "Joe? What do you think?"

I'm not quite sure how to answer that question. If I sound too eager and agree, it'll sound like I'll fuck anything on two legs. If I disagree, I'll miss out on having sex with Aimee. In truth, it would be amazing to fuck Aimee too.

"Uhm...sure, if she wants me to. I mean...uh...never mind. Yeah. Sure."

Christina and Aimee switch places. Aimee has her thighs pressed together as I slip a new rubber over my still stiff shaft. Lifting both of her legs, I kiss the backs of her knees and work my way toward her intimate garden. Her pussy is peeking out at me, and when I reach it, she squeals. I test her vagina with my finger to ensure she's wet enough, and she is...more than enough.

"This may hurt," I say, "but I'll go slow. Just tell me what you want me to do."

She tenses when my tip touches her blossoming labia. I press in slowly until I hit her hymen. The first time with Christina wasn't like this. Aimee's face shows discomfort when I press harder, so I ease back. Christina plays with Aimee's clit, which causes her to buck her hips, so I press in again, and this time, I break through.

"OH! Fuck! That hurts!" Aimee yells.

I stop moving to let her adjust to my cockhead. While still rubbing her clit, Christina leans down and kisses Aimee. She begins bucking her hips, so I go in a little further until she tenses again. It takes a while to get completely into her, but once I'm there, I hold still.

"That's it. That is as far as I can go."

"Now what?" Aimee asks.

"Now, I move in and out."

"Okay," she whimpers.

After slowly pumping into her for a bit, she tells me to go faster, so I do. Eventually, she gets into it and bucks her hips to match my thrusts.

"I...I...I'M GOING TO COME! I'M COM..." Aimee's voice trails off as her body goes stiff and her legs quake. Then she goes limp and passes out.

Christina and I look at each other at the same time.

"What happened?" I ask.

"Her orgasm was so strong, she passed out. She'll be okay. Just give her a second."

When I pull out, there's some blood on the condom. I'm shocked before realizing that it's from taking her virginity.

"I'll get her some water," I offer.

When I get back, Aimee is awake, with her head in Christina's lap. I hand her the cup of water, and she gulps it down.

"Wow. That was intense," Aimee says.

"You scared us," I tell her.

"I don't know what happened. I was about to have a huge orgasm, and then the next thing I know, Christina is holding my head in her lap, and you're gone."

"Did you at least like having sex your first time?" Christina asks.

"Like it? Like it? There are no words to describe how much I liked it. I mean...it hurt. A lot, at first, but then it began to feel really good. I want to do it again!"

"Well, you'll have to wait. It's my turn now."

While Christina and I have sex, Aimee plays with Christina's nipples, and they make out. After an hour or so, Aimee says she's ready to go again, so we switch. After Aimee and I come again, I'm done. It's three in the morning when I look at the clock, and I'm dead tired. There's cum all over my sheets, so we decide to change my bedding after a shower. Having Christina and Aimee washing up with me is an incredible turn-on. If I hadn't already come so many times tonight, I'd be hard as a rock.

Sitting on my bed, I watch Christina and Aimee pick up their clothes and fold them. I expect them to leave after they finish, but that doesn't appear to be the case. When they climb onto my bed, I take the hint and crawl between them. I learn that isn't the arrangement they want when Aimee crawls over me to lay on the other side of Christina. Having Christina snuggled against me is a dream come true. Of course, I can't say having Aimee in my bed is a dream come true, too, because I never thought this would happen.

It doesn't take long for me to fall asleep. The last thing I remember is being in heaven with Christina's breasts pressed against me and her hand resting on my cock.

Note: I would like to thank neuroparenthetical for a final proofreading pass.

RandyGimp
RandyGimp
170 Followers