The Fall Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I may have another solution," Christina offers. "My parents have been trying to get me to live close to campus. All I have to do is give the word, and they'll have a place for me."

"But I thought you said you didn't want to live there because of that basketball player."

"I did. But if you live with me--"

"Wait...me? Live with you? My commute to work would be hell. I don't know."

"Why not go to school full-time? Come to UCLA with me. I'm sure you'll be able to get in -- especially since my dad is one of their interviewers."

"Your dad?"

"Yeah...he medaled in the Olympics when he swam for them, so he's kind of a big deal there."

"Your dad? Really? Wow! Listen...I don't know, Christina. I have enough saved for maybe one or two semesters, but that's about it."

"Get a scholarship or a student loan," she suggests.

"You say that like it's easy."

"Have you ever applied for a scholarship before?"

"Uh...no."

"Then we have some work to do. I'll help you every step of the way."

"Okay. Say I do get into UCLA and get a scholarship or a loan. What will happen if your parents find out that we're living together?"

"Oh...yeah...right. Let me work on that. C'mon, Joe, I know we can make this work if we try."

"Okayyy...I'm game. I'll fill out the application for UCLA tomorrow and speak with my counselor about the process for transferring my credits."

"YAY!" she exclaims as she wraps her arms around me and gives me a sloppy kiss.

Christina invites me inside when we get to her house. Her brothers are in the living room watching television. I haven't met them yet, and I'm still hesitant about them snapping me in half -- especially if they ever find out what their baby sister and I have been doing.

Christina introduces me to them, and they seem cool. They don't even stand up...they just wave and say, "Hi."

We hang out together for an hour before telling them that I have to get home. Christina walks me to my car to say our farewell in a semi-private atmosphere.

"When will we see each other again?" Christina asks.

"How about Thursday? I have classes Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday."

"That's a long time. I was hoping to see you tomorrow...you know...to pick up where we left off today?"

Pulling Christina into me tightly, I say, "I would like nothing more, but I won't get home until maybe ten. I just don't see how to squeeze the time in."

"No, you're right. Thursday then. But call me?"

"I'll call you every day, I promise."

"I'm going to be dying until we see each other, you know that, right?"

"Me too. Think of what you want to do on our date, and we'll do it. Whatever it is."

"I already know what I want to do," she says with a snicker.

Knowing what she means, I kiss her deeply and give her a tight hug before saying our final goodnight. It's a bit depressing getting in my car and driving away. I don't want to leave her, but there isn't any other choice. On the way home, I conclude that she is right...the only solution is for us to live together, and for that to happen, I need to transfer and be a full-time student. I have my work cut out for me if I'm going to be with the woman I love.

***************

We can't find anywhere to be alone on our date, so we decide to go to the movies instead. I honestly don't even know what the show is about because we spend the whole time making out. Afterward, we get some ice cream and sit in the car while eating it. That's when she drops her bomb on me.

"Mmmm, Joe. I forgot to tell you. I spoke with my parents about living off-campus, and they are all for it. So, I'll have my own place starting in the fall."

"Cool. How long will it take to hear back about the scholarships you helped me apply for?"

"Probably a month or two. It'll work, Joe. I know it will all work out."

"I hope so."

"On another note," she says hesitantly, "I messed up...well, not really, but yeah."

"What do you mean?"

"Well...we promised to keep our sexual activities to ourselves, but...I...uh...uhm...I sort of told Aimee about us."

"You told Aimee? Shit! We're screwed."

"No...no, we're not. She promises to keep our secret."

"Why did you tell her?"

"It just kind of came out...well, I mean...she was asking about us, and she has a way of prying things out of me."

"So, what happens now?"

"Well...this is the part I'm not sure about. Aimee is a virgin...like I was--"

"And?"

"Well, she has never seen a guy's thing...uh penis...I mean...cock before. Not even a picture. She was asking me what it looked like and how it felt. She's really curious. I told her that I would ask if you wouldn't mind if she saw yours?"

"Mine?" I ask in a panic.

"C'mon, Joe. It'll just be the three of us. She promises not to tell anyone."

"You don't mind her being in the room with me naked?"

"No...not really. I mean...Aimee and I are close friends, and we tell each other everything. Well, at least I did until we started dating. That's kind of why she pried our secret out...she wanted to know what I wasn't telling her."

"I don't know, Christina. I mean, I'm not sure I should be flashing my privates around to just anyone who asks."

"Aimee isn't just anyone, Joe."

"Ugh...I guess. When do you want to do this?"

"I was hoping we could get together after the dance tomorrow night."

"The three of us?"

"Well, uhm. Yeah. She kind of wants to watch us, you know...uhm...have sex."

"Wait! You said that I would just show her my cock, not have sex in front of her."

"I know...but she's curious. And since we'll probably be doing it anyway--"

"There's porn, you know. Can't she just get a magazine or DVD or something?"

"EWWW! Gross! No way!"

"You won't feel self-conscious having sex in front of her?"

"At first, yeah, I thought I would, but then...uhm...well...there's something else too."

"Something else?"

"Yeah. Uhm...well...uhm...remember when the last time you...uhh...uhm...oh crap! I'm just going to say it. Remember the last time you ate my pussy, and then we kissed?"

"Yeah."

"I tasted myself on your lips and tongue."

"Okay."

"Well, I...uhm...well, I kind of liked it."

"I get that. I mean, you taste divine! Just thinking about it makes me want to crawl between your legs."

"I want that too, Joe. You don't know how wet I am right now. Anyway, what I'm getting at is...well...I've kind of had some dreams about...well...this is embarrassing, I don't know if I can say it."

"It's just me, Christina. You know I won't make fun of you. Besides," I say as I take her hand and place it inside my leg. My stiffened cock pulses at her touch. I continue, "you have me so excited right now. I think anything you tell me will just make me want you more."

"I don't know...what we do is wrong, but my dreams are worse. Really bad."

Leaning over, I kiss Christina deeply. "I love you, Christina. Nothing you can say will change that."

"Yeah...well...okay...here it is. I've had dreams about kissing Aimee and well...uh...eating her pussy."

My cock pulses again at this revelation. Christina clamps down when she feels my shaft react to her news, and a little precum escapes my tip.

"You have?"

"Yeah. I'm ashamed that I've been having these feelings, but I get wet every time I think about it. You don't seem to mind," she says as she fishes her hand up the leg of my shorts and gleans some precum from the tip of my cock with her finger. Then, removing her hand, she sticks her finger into her mouth and licks it. "Yum."

Now I don't want to just eat her pussy; I want to fuck her as well. I don't think she knows how much she turns me on.

"Christina, if we're quiet, we can probably sneak into my room tonight to...well...have some fun."

"I don't know if I can be quiet having sex with you, but I'll try."

After starting the car, I drive home...trying to obey the speed limit. It's difficult, because I want to get Christina into my bed and violate her. I turn my headlights off as I pull into the driveway and shut the motor off as soon as possible. I quietly get out of the car, walk around and open Christina's door as slowly as possible. Shutting the door is a bit trickier. First, I have to let it latch, and then I push in as quietly as possible to get it to close.

Taking Christina's hand, we creep quietly to the door. I turn the key slowly and softly open the door. There are no lights on in the house, but that doesn't matter. I don't need any to get to my room.

Once inside, I flip on my table lamp to give us some light -- just enough so we can see what we're doing. We both get out of our clothes as quickly as possible, and, after folding down the top cover, we climb into bed. Then, realizing I forgot the condoms, I get back out of bed and get them from my bottom drawer. Christina is on her back with her legs spread, waiting for me when I turn around.

Crawling onto the bed, I kiss the insides of her thighs and work my way to her wet opening. Her aroma beckons me, and I can't hold back anymore. So I dive between her legs and attack her pussy with my tongue.

"Gentle...slow down...start with my clit," she whispers.

Taking a deep breath, I compose myself and do as she asks. After she comes, I sit back and roll the condom down my shaft. Then, leaning forward, I line myself up and slip inside her. Christina pulls me down to her, and we kiss deeply while we slowly fuck. When I pull away to catch my breath, she moans, so I clamp my lips back onto hers to keep our noises contained. I'm so focused on being quiet that I don't notice when my balls churn. It's too late to pull out by the time I come, so I leave myself inside her. Christina wraps her legs around my ass and holds me tight against her as I come...wave after wave of cum fills the latex sheath, and I pray it doesn't break. When I'm done, Christina relaxes, and I pull out. Rolling onto my side, I keep my arm around her to hold her next to me. Her sweet smile is not only comforting but also seductive. Christina leans into me, pressing her tits against my pecs, and we kiss. This isn't just any kiss, though; she begins by licking all around my lips and then shooting her tongue into my mouth.

"Yum...that's delicious," she says quietly.

"I can't argue with that," I agree.

"Joe, you know when you came while your cock was inside me just now?"

"Yeah."

"I felt you come, and it was awesome."

She felt me come? I panic and reach down to make sure the condom didn't break. Then, when I'm sure there's no cum leaking out of it, I ask, "What do you mean? The condom didn't let any cum out."

"No. What I mean is, I felt your cock pulsing. I really liked it, in fact...I had a small orgasm because of it."

"Really?"

"Uh, huh. What do you think about me going on birth control so we don't have to worry about condoms?"

"If you want to. It would sure make things easier."

"I was thinking more along the lines that I'd get to feel you inside me when you came...I really want that."

Being next to my sweetheart, like we are, I can't help but stroke my fingers through her hair and kiss her deeply. It seems that I cannot get enough of her.

"I can't wait until we live together and don't have to sneak around or leave each other after having sex," Christina says when we stop kissing long enough to catch our breaths.

"I like the sound of that."

"Can we have sex again tomorrow?" Christina says as her cheeks turn pink. "Listen to me. I sound like some kind of slut."

"If you hadn't asked, I would have. OH!" I say a little too loudly. "I just remembered; my parents will be gone for the weekend. They leave tomorrow and won't be back until Sunday evening. So, we have the house to ourselves for a couple of days."

"Your parents go away a lot, don't they?" Christina asks curiously.

"Yeah. They run a Christian retreat camp, so they are gone just about every weekend, and during the summer, they are gone for a couple of weeks at a time."

"So, after the dance tomorrow night, we can come back here?"

"Yep. Think we can spend the night together?"

"I'd like to. Let me think about it. Hey, why don't we invite Aimee to come back here with us after the dance? We can start by going swimming and then take it from there."

"You really want to?"

"I really do, Joe."

Thinking about Aimee being with us when we have sex excites me, and I get hard again. Christina feels my enthusiasm, retrieves a foil packet, and hands it to me. Knowing that she's as worked up as I am, gets me even harder as I roll the condom down and then spread her legs. After we both come again, we are worn out. I want to fall asleep with her in my arms, but that isn't a good idea under the circumstances. Tomorrow night will be a different story, though.

***************

It's Friday night, and we're at the dance together. It's a slow dance, and Aimee is dancing with some random guy next to us. Christina has her arms around my neck when someone walks up to us and tells us not to dance so closely with each other. After everything we've done, it's difficult to imagine being this close to Christina and not having my body pressed against hers.

Christina and Aimee tell me they have to use the restroom when the song ends, so I head off to the refreshments table while they walk away.

Kendall finds me and asks, "So...Joe. You and Christina. The two of you seem to be getting along well."

"Yeah. We're dating pretty steadily now. I still can't believe that she's my girlfriend."

"Girlfriend? Wow! Nicely done. Do we hear some bells ringing?"

"C'mon, Kendall, it's only been about a month. You'll walk down that aisle long before I do."

He chuckles before responding, "Maybe...maybe. OH! Hey, I'm having another Jacuzzi party tonight. Are you guys coming?"

"I didn't know about it. Sorry. Christina, Aimee, and I are doing something after the dance."

"The three of you?"

"Yeah, well...you're the one that told me they're inseparable."

"I didn't think they were together during their dates, though."

I laugh. "They aren't usually. I think Aimee is feeling a little left out, so the three of us are going to hang out."

"Ah. That makes sense. You know where the party is if you want to drop by."

"Thanks, Kendall. We'll catch you next time."

Giving me a thumbs up, Kendall walks away to find Denise. When I turn around, Christina and Aimee are standing next to me.

"What'd he want?" Aimee asks.

"Nothing. He just let me know about a Jacuzzi party tonight and asked if we were going," I answer.

"Oh...I thought maybe you were telling him what we were planning tonight," Aimee counters.

"No way! That's between us and only us. Nobody else can know," I say while looking around to make sure no one is close enough to us to hear our conversation.

"We're ready to leave when you are," Christina says.

"Really? This early?"

"The sooner, the better," she answers with a grin.

"Cool. Whose car do you want to go in?" I ask.

"I'll ride with Aimee since she's never been to your place...if that's okay?"

"That's fine. I'll see you there."

After giving Christina a quick peck on the lips, we part ways. We don't want to be conspicuous about the three of us leaving together, so we take different routes to the parking lot.

***************

I have just enough time to change into my trunks before Christina and Aimee arrive. I'm getting towels out of the linen closet when there is a knock on the door.

"You don't have to knock," I tell Christina as I open the door.

"I thought about just walking in, but it felt weird."

Christina takes Aimee to my bedroom to change into their suits while I go out back to ensure the pool is ready. There's something about taking a night swim that's enticing. I don't know if it's the pool lights or the darkness, but it's something.

Christina and Aimee walk outside, arguing as I finish skimming the pool.

"You shouldn't be wearing that kind of swimsuit," Aimee tells Christina.

"Does it really matter, Aimee? I mean, I probably won't have it on for very long anyway."

"That's not the point. You shouldn't even own a suit that revealing."

"Girlfriend, you really need to relax."

I'm leaning on the skimmer pole when they see me. Christina looks incredible, and my cock swells while watching her walk toward me. Then, I notice Aimee. I've never paid attention to her before, but she has a rockin' body! She's wearing a one-piece bathing suit with French cut bottoms and a modest scoop-neck. The shoulder straps tie behind her neck, and her plump breasts push out the top.

"Hey girls, are you ready to swim?" I ask.

"You bet," Christina answers. She's about an arm's length away when she grabs me and pulls me into the pool. We both go flying into the deep end, barely missing the diving board.

When we come up for air, Aimee is standing on the deck watching us.

"C'mon, Aimee," Christina says. "It's heated and feels great."

Aimee walks to the edge and dips her toe into the water to test it. Then, she walks to the shallow end and uses the steps to ease herself into the pool. When she gets waist-deep, she slowly immerses herself under the water. When she comes back up, she sweeps her long, blonde hair back as she wipes the water from her face. How she doesn't have a boyfriend, I have no idea...she is freaking hot!

The three of us play around for a little while until Christina asks Aimee if she's ready.

"Ready for what?" Aimee answers.

"To see...you...know...Joe's...you know...thing."

Aimee turns bright red as she blushes and yelps, "Christina!"

"That's why we're here, isn't it?"

"Yeah, but...Christina!"

I'm a bit embarrassed by the situation myself. Up until a week ago, nobody had seen my cock but me. But now, Christina wants to show it off to Aimee, who has never seen one before.

Christina swims over, hugs me, and we kiss deeply. As I place my arms around her waist, she raises her legs and wraps them around me. Then, I slide my hands under her smooth ass, and our kissing becomes frantic. I keep one hand on her ass while my other slides up her back and unties her top. Then, Christina leans back, and I sling her top onto the deck. Christina grins before our lips latch back together, and we continue where we left off. Feeling her plump tits and hard nipples press against my chest gets me incredibly hard.

I decide to open one eye to gauge Aimee's reaction to what we are doing. She is behind Christina with her hand over her mouth, like she's shocked. Deciding that it's best to slow down, I pull away from Christina. She looks at me, bewildered, so I nod toward Aimee. Christina looks behind her and sees Aimee wading toward the shallow end. Christina drops out of my arms and goes after her. When she reaches her, they have a quiet conversation. Not wanting to be left out, I also wade to the shallow end and sit on the pool's edge as I wait for them to finish.

When they're done, they wade over to me. "Aimee is ready," Christina says.

"Uhm, okay. What do you want me to do?" I ask. The reality of the situation hits me, and I get butterflies in my stomach. The idea of Aimee seeing me naked both excites and scares me.

I'm about to back out when Christina answers, "Nothing. Let me do it."

"Uhm. Okay."

Christina grabs the hem of my trunks and tugs, but nothing happens. "My suit is tied at my waist so it won't fall off," I tell her.

"Lie back," she tells me as she reaches for the string and pulls it loose.

I obey my girlfriend and lie back onto the cool concrete. Christina pulls on the hem of my trunks again, but they aren't going anywhere. So I put my feet on the deck, raise my hips, and lower my suit past my butt. Then, I drop my feet back into the water. My cock springs upward when Christina pulls the waistband below it. I try to think about anything but the two sexy women staring at me.