The Fall Ch. 04

Story Info
An orgy in THE apartment and The End.
4.6k words
4.63
5.3k
4

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 05/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RandyGimp
RandyGimp
171 Followers

We've invited Kendall and Denise over for dinner. They should be here in about thirty minutes, and It's almost ready. We're straightening the apartment when there's a knock at the door. We look at each other, knowing they must be eager if they are this early.

"Are we ready for this?" she asks.

"I don't know. I'm kind of nervous," I reply.

"Me too. Let's take it slow, and if nothing happens, nothing happens. But at least we'll have a nice dinner together."

"Sounds good."

Christina takes a deep breath and opens the door. It's Aimee.

"Aimee? What are you doing here? I thought you said you wouldn't be home until Tuesday?"

"Yeah, well, I got back early, so I thought I'd drop by," she answers. She walks in and looks around. "Are you guys expecting company? Did I interrupt something? God! I'm sorry. I'll come back later."

"No. Wait," I blurt out. "There's plenty of food for you too. Why don't you stay? Kendall and Denise are coming over for dinner."

Aimee blushes. "Kendall and Denise? Uhm...maybe I shouldn't."

"It's okay, Aimee. We hung out with them last week after the dance, and they told us about you catching them in the Jacuzzi."

"They told you? I can't believe they told you. I haven't spoken with them since that night. That was so embarrassing."

"Well...we were all naked in the Jacuzzi, so we talked about all kinds of things," Christina said.

"Naked? You guys...did...you know...really? With Kendall and Denise?"

"Yeah," I say. "At first, we were a little uncomfortable, but we enjoyed ourselves once things got going. That's why they are coming here tonight...well...that's the plan anyway."

"Tonight?" Aimee says in a shocked voice. "You guys are going to...you know...the four of you...here...tonight?"

"That's the plan," Christina says.

"Wow! Well, blow me down. I leave town for a week, and my friends start having sex with each other. I really need a boyfriend."

"Well...to be honest, we didn't really have sex with each other...I mean...I did show Kendall how to eat Denise's pussy, but other than that...we pretty much kept to ourselves."

"You ate Denise's pussy? She let you?"

"Yep. And she tastes good too."

"Really? You guys are blowing my mind here."

"Are you sure you don't want to stay?" Christina asks. "I mean, it could be a lot of fun. Of course, they don't know that the three of us have been together, but that doesn't mean they can't know...does it?"

"I don't know...I mean...I like being with you guys, but Kendall and Denise too?"

"Think about it," I say. "You three girls together? Can you imagine you and Christina teaming up on Denise? I can." I'm wearing shorts without underwear. My cock is pushing out, creating a tent as it hardens.

Aimee looks at my crotch and says, "Apparently."

"I didn't touch his cock with my hands, but I did feel Kendall up against me when I was licking Denise's cunt, and I have to admit...I was tempted."

"You were tempted? You felt him? What is he like?"

"He has a nice cock. I mean, I like Joe's more," she says, winking at me, "but I can picture my lips wrapped around Kendall's shaft, sucking on it."

"Fuck! You guys are making me wet with all of this talk," Aimee says.

It's pretty apparent the effect the conversation is having on Aimee. Her perky nipples are making imprints in her sundress.

"How wet?" Christina asks as she moves in close to Aimee. Christina slides her hand under Aimee's dress and smiles. "No panties?" Christina then removes her hand and places her fingers in her mouth, licking Aimee's juices from them.

Aimee backs up as Christina approaches her until her back is to the door. Christina traces Aimee's lips with her finger and then kisses her hard. It doesn't take much for Aimee to get into it as she wraps her arms around Christina and grabs her ass. Christina's short dress lifts, exposing her pantyless ass. Christina kisses her way down Aimee's body as she kneels before her. Lifting Aimee's dress, Christina kisses her mound. Aimee spreads her legs to give Christina better access as Christina slips her tongue into Aimee's smooth, wet slit.

"OH! Fuck, Christina! I've missed this." Aimee lifts one leg and rests it on Christina's shoulder. Christina slides a finger into Aimee as she flicks her clit with her tongue. "Yes! Right there! Oh, Fuck! I'm going to come."

Aimee's hips gyrate as her legs spasm. "OH! Shit! I need to sit down," Aimee cries. She wobbles over to the couch and flops down as Christina stands and walks toward me.

Christina embraces me and kisses me deeply. Tasting Aimee on her lips and tongue is a delight. I'd forgotten how much I like Aimee's nectar. Christina reaches under my shorts and frees my stiff cock. She pumps it as we continue to make out.

"Hmmm...you're ready to fuck, aren't you?" Christina asks.

"Y..yes," I answer weakly.

"Me too. But our guests will be here shortly, so we don't have time."

We look at Aimee on her back on the couch. Her dress is hiked up above her waist, and she is fingering herself. My first instinct is to get on top of her and fuck her silly, but Christina is right; our guests will arrive soon, and there is no time.

"Sure you won't stay?" I ask Aimee.

"You guys talked me into it," she answers.

"C'mon, let's freshen up," Christina says to Aimee.

Christina helps Aimee off the couch, and they disappear into the bathroom to make themselves presentable. About fifteen minutes later, there's a knock on the door. It's Kendall and Denise.

"Come in! We've just about got everything ready," I tell them.

Kendall hands me a bottle of wine as they walk in. I set it on the counter before giving them a tour of the apartment. When we walk into our bedroom, Christina emerges from the bathroom. She gives me a lurid smile, and I know she is up to something.

"We have a surprise for you guys," Christina says.

"A surprise?" Denise asks.

"Yep. Wait here." She turns around and goes back into the bathroom. In a few seconds, she comes back out, pulling Aimee by the hand behind her. "She got back from Lisbon early and is joining us for dinner. You guys don't mind, do you?"

"Mind? Uh...no...I just thought--"

"It's okay, Kendall. Aimee is one of us," I say, trying to reassure him.

"Us...as in...you know...what we talked about last week."

"As in, Aimee likes to fuck too," I boldly say.

Aimee blushes as she scrunches her shoulders and waves shyly.

"I didn't know you were dating anyone," Denise says.

"I'm not," Aimee says. "I keep looking, but I haven't found the right person yet."

"Dinner is ready, folks," I announce. "Who's hungry?"

Everyone answers at once in agreement. So, we make our way to the table where our guests sit down, and we serve them. We enjoy each other's company as we get to know each other better. For example, Denise asks Aimee about how she became sexually active, and it comes out how Christina and Aimee like to have sex with each other.

"So, you're a lesbian?" Denise asks. I can tell she is curious about Christina and Aimee's relationship but isn't quite sure how to ask about it.

"No. I wouldn't say that," Aimee responds. I think I'm bisexual, but I'm not sure. I mean, I've really only been with Joe and Christina."

"You've been with Joe too?" Kendall asks.

"Yeah. He's the one who took my virginity."

"You don't mind?" Denise asks Christina.

"Mind? I've never really thought about it," she replies. "I mean, Aimee and I have shared everything since we were small, so it didn't seem weird that she had sex with Joe. In fact, it kind of turned me on."

"It did?" Denise asks.

"I know. Weird, huh? It's like last week when I showed Kendall how to give you oral sex. He didn't seem to mind, and neither did Joe. I mean, they both jacked off until they came as they watched us."

"That's true," Denise says. The wheels are turning now, and possibilities are opening in her mind.

"How about some dessert?" Christina asks.

"Sounds great," Kendall answers.

Christina dips her hand below the table and fidgets before bringing her wet finger into view.

Aimee smiles and says, "Me first!"

Christina offers her finger to Aimee, who sucks it between her lips, all the way to the knuckle. Christina then dips her finger back into her pussy to get a new load of cum.

"Next?" She looks around the table and then asks, "Kendall?"

"Uhmm...I don't know."

"Do you mind, Denise?"

"Uhm...I guess not."

"Kendall?"

Kendall looks at me and then at Denise. He shrugs and leans forward as Christina offers her cum--soaked finger to him. His face gives away how much he enjoys Christina's cum.

"I have an idea," Aimee suggests. "We should line up on the couch and make the guys eat each of us out until we come."

"But there are three of us and two of them," Denise observes.

"Then they'll just have to work extra hard at it," Christina says with a chuckle.

Denise seems hesitant, but Christina and Aimee are ready. They stand, take Denise by the hands, and guide her to the couch. Christina and Aimee drop their dresses, and they are completely nude in seconds. Denise blushes as she lifts her top. Christina kneels before her and undoes her pants, and lowers them as Aimee unsnaps Denise's bra, letting it fall off her shoulders and onto the floor.

"You have beautiful tits," Aimee says as she fondles them. Denise puts her hands on top of Aimee's and blushes deeply. Aimee leans in and kisses Denise deeply while guiding Denise's hands to her tits. At first, Denise seems hesitant to touch Aimee, but she's all in after her first squeeze.

Meanwhile, Kendall and I get undressed. It doesn't take much for me because I'm wearing only a t-shirt and shorts. Kendall, on the other hand, has a whole wardrobe to remove.

"Okay, ladies, line up," I say.

Christina and Aimee put Denise in the middle, and they sit on the couch with their asses at the edge. Kendall is in awe as he gazes at the three beautiful women opening themselves to us. I knee before my goddess and kiss her calves and then her thighs. Seeing this, Kendall follows suit with Denise. I feel bad leaving Aimee out, but I only have one set of lips.

Reaching Christina's soaked pussy, my tongue dips into her hole, and I wiggle it around. She giggles. Denise moans loudly, so I look up. Aimee is sucking on her tit while Kendall is ministering to Denise's vagina. Christina leans over and takes Denise's other tit into her mouth, and Denise grabs the back of both of their heads to hold them tight against her.

"Move to the right," I tell Kendall.

He scurries over to Aimee's pussy and slides a finger into her while sucking on her clit. I take Denise's labia between my lips and pull on them. Then, I slide a finger into her as I swipe at her clit. Kendall and I keep at this until all three girls come. Then Christina tells us to trade places with them. Kendall and I sit on the couch while they kneel before us. At first, Denise looks lost but then looks right at home once she begins sucking on Kendall's cock. Christina takes his balls while Denise and Aimee take his shaft. I'm hard as a rock watching them give Kendall oral sex. After he comes, Christina and Aimee move over to me and get me to come. Christina and Aimee swap my cum as they make out and then get some of Kendall's too.

The five of us head to our bedroom to get more comfortable, and after the girls jump on the bed, Kendall and I mount our girlfriends. Aimee takes turns kneeling over Christina's and Denise's faces to let them lick her cunt. After Christina comes again, Aimee wants to be fucked, so I oblige her.

After a couple of hours, Kendall and Denise are tired and decide to leave. Aimee takes a shower with us and then goes too. Christina and I clean the place up and then get in bed. She snuggles up to me and purrs in my ear.

"Did you have fun?" I ask.

"Honestly?"

"Of course."

"Well, to tell you the truth, in the moment, things were great. But now that it's all over? I don't know. I think I'd rather just be with you."

"What about Aimee?"

"When I'm around Aimee, something inside me drives me wild, but when she isn't here? Well, I just want to be with you. I'm confused about my feelings for her. What about you?" Christina asks.

"I'm happy with being with only you also. Aimee is really sexy and knows how to get me off, but when it comes down to it? I love you, and you're the only woman I want. As far as Kendall and Denise go? I'm fine with not doing that again."

"I think they are too."

"I'd agree with that."

Leaning over, I kiss Christina deeply. Her luscious tits pressing against my chest stirs my desire for her, and I get hard.

"Again?" Christina asks.

"If you're up for it, sure. If not, I'm fine."

"I'd rather just go to sleep."

"As you wish."

I kiss her again and pull her into me. She rolls over, puts her back to me, and guides my hands to her tits. I give them a gentle squeeze, and before I know it, I'm out.

***************

It's been two weeks since we had that party with Kendall, Denise, and Aimee. Christina spoke with Denise, and we were right. After they came down from the high of having sex, they didn't like what happened. They almost broke up because of it. They decided to stop having sex until they were married. That's right...they are getting married in three months.

Aimee is leaving for Lisbon next week. We are excited about all of the new experiences she will have. She is excited too.

Christina and I have talked about marriage, but we aren't ready. We love each other and don't want to be without each other, but we still haven't known each other that long.

I got a part-time job near campus, and that keeps me busy. Adjusting to being at a university is more complicated than I thought. The classes are long, and the homework atrocious. And trying to balance my job and school, so I have enough time to spend with Christina, is overwhelming. If I didn't know any better, I'd say we have fallen into a rut. Wake up. Go to school. Go to work. Do my homework.

Eat dinner. Go to bed. I'm really looking forward to our winter break. Christina's family is going on a ski trip to Vail and has invited me along. It's not that I don't want to go, but I will miss Christmas with my family if I do. I've never missed a Christmas with my family...well...if you don't count the time I spent in Africa. After talking with Mom and Dad about it, they said they are fine if I go with the Griffins to Colorado.

***************

I have never been to the mountains during wintertime before. It is beautiful! The snow; the pine trees; and the cold, crisp, fresh air. I've never been on skis, but Christina says she will teach me everything I need to know. We have been here a week, and I'm finally learning to parallel instead of snow-plow. This is fun, and I see how it becomes addicting.

The Griffins rented three condos: one for them, one for the boys, and one for the girls. Christina's brothers have their girlfriends here too. I thought I'd be uncomfortable rooming with her brothers, but they are pretty chill. What's killing me is being here with Christina but not being with her.

Christina and I decide to take a walk and grab dinner alone instead of hanging out with her family tonight. She answers when I knock on her door. Christina grabs me by the collar, pulls me inside, and then shuts the door before locking it.

"What's going on," I ask.

"Everyone is gone. They've all gone to the Jacuzzi and won't be back for hours."

"Yeah?" I ask.

"Yeah! Do you have any ideas on what we can do while we're alone?" she asks.

"I sure do!"

Within seconds, I am stripping down. Christina drags me into her room and gets on the bed. There is a trail of clothes from the front room to here, but we don't care. The only thing we think about is fucking. When Christina is finally naked, I can't believe my eyes. It seems like I haven't seen her beautiful body in forever when it's only been about a week.

I can't hold back; I attack her. When I land on top of her, she laughs. I kiss her neck and then the top of her breasts. Her nipples are pert as I alternate them between my lips. I bury my nose in her cleavage and give her a raspberry, and she laughs again. I've missed this more than I want to admit. Hearing her giggle is music to my ears, and I want to hear more, so I kiss down her abdomen to her belly button and give that a raspberry also. Then I get to her pussy. Christina spreads her legs, and I gently kiss around her flower. Her labia are swelling and opening, so I suck them between my lips and gently pull on them. Christina moans. After spreading her open, I swipe at her protruding clit with my tongue and slide a finger into her. She isn't as wet as usual, so I stick my finger in my mouth to lube it with my saliva and go for reentry. It slides all the way inside her this time, and I press on her g-spot as I suck on her clit. Her hips gyrate and buck as she comes. After removing my finger, I drink her cum, seeping from within.

Crawling on top of her, I say, "How do you want it?"

"Make love to me, Joe. I miss you so much!"

Leaning down, I latch onto her lips and kiss her gently. She opens her mouth, and our tongues explore forgotten territory. A week isn't that long, but it seems like it's been forever to us. Christina wraps her legs around my ass and guides my stiff shaft to her warm opening. I push into her slowly. Pulling away, I look into her hypnotic eyes as my cock slides into her. They are filled with warmth and contentment. Her smile is gentle and loving. I'm addicted to Christina. She is my goddess, my love, my everything. My heart wants to burst from the love inside of it. Our souls merge, and there is nothing in the room but us. This is when I realize that I don't only love this woman, but I need her. I can't be without her.

I pick up my pace and gently pump. Christina's hips buck, and our timing is perfect. We are perfect. I go faster, and she knows how to move so that my rod thoroughly penetrates her on each thrust. Her legs clamp down around me, holding me inside her, and her legs quiver. Her walls tighten around my shaft, and I come too. Her warm, slick pussy becomes hot and wet. Our juices combine and spill from within. When Christina relaxes, I slip out of her. We kiss again, and I have the most frightening but wonderful thought enter my mind. I want to have a baby with Christina. I want to be the father of her child. There is only one way to do this right, and I'm going to do it.

***************

We are at the end of our two weeks here in Vail. I've spoken with Christina's father and gotten his blessing. He warned me that it will be challenging to support a wife while being a full-time student, but he trusts that we can make it work. When I first asked for his daughter's hand, he chuckled. He wanted to know what took so long. Tom...he wants me to call him Tom now... told me that since I will be part of the family, I will have a job waiting for me after graduation. He said he has a family business and that that is where I belong. He also told me that his oldest son, who will take over the company from him, already knows where he wants me to work. I was blown away by the news.

I've spent some time here in Vail looking at rings. Holy crap, they're expensive! I have some savings, but not enough to buy the ring that Christina deserves. Jesse...Christina's mother has gone with me a few times because she knows what her daughter wants. It's uncomfortable at first, but she is so easygoing and wonderful that it doesn't take long for me to get it. That is the one thing about the Griffins that I love; they know how to make you feel comfortable and part of the family. We find the perfect ring, but it is out of my price range. Without thinking twice, Jesse tells the jeweler to put it on her account (she has an account with a jeweler in Vail!) and then hands it to me.

RandyGimp
RandyGimp
171 Followers
12