All Comments on 'The Fall Ch. 04'

by RandyGimp

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Aspie007Aspie007almost 2 years ago

What I don't understand is how all the children became so "religious". Maybe I missed it in "Eighteen" but Christina's parents didn't seem to have the same hangups about sex

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 2 years ago

I really loved "Eighteen" through most of the chapters, but part of it hit far too close to home for me. I was madly in love with a girl who was almost exactly eleven months younger than me. Driving to her grandfather's house late one night in November 1981, she drove off of the road and was killed in the accident. I was devastated for several months before I could even think about trying to resume my life. 40 years, 8 months, and 3 weeks later and I'm not fully recovered, nor will I ever be. We were only dating, but I already knew with an absolute certainty that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her. Lyn will always be a part of me.

I really wish that you could have found some other way to resolve the Christina/Jessie issue without killing off the perfect soul mate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is the kind of stories i really LOVE to read all happiness in the end .

A very positive out come. You did very well.

Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRandyGimp@RandyGimp
I am back! I don't know if I will be writing any more stories in the near future, but I will be working on editing and revising Eighteen. When it is finished, I'll upload the entire story (or as much as Literotica will let me) at one time. There may be changes in the chapter b...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Fall Ch. 03 Previous Part
The Fall Series Info