The Fall of Alexa Bliss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohh Lexi!! You want to leave? But we're having so much fun!! Don't you want to play some more Lexi!!" Charlotte mocked as she sat on top of Alexa.

Charlotte grabbed her strapon and started penetrating Alexa's pussy again.

"Ahhh!!!! Charlotte!!!" Alexa blushed as she turned her head to the side.

Charlotte began fucking Alexa like a machine. Thrust after thrust as Alexa moaned louder and louder.

Alexa's body shook with every thrust, her perfect perky breast bounced with every thrust, her moans were getting louder and more sensual with every thrust. The longer she was fucked, the quicker she was going to completely break.

Charlotte noticed all of this and lifted Alexa's legs up in the air and thrusted more of the strapon inside the petite girl. She held Alexa by her tight little waist and pounded her pussy.

Charlotte licked her lips and laughed as Alexa's moans got louder and louder.

"Fuck!! Ahhh!!!" Alexa moaned out as she felt the strapon penetrate deep inside her. She was enjoying this, it was the craziest and most rough fuck she ever had.

"Ohh!!!!! Charlotte!!! Fuckkkk!!! Fuckkkkk!!! Fuckkkkkkkkk!!!!! I'm gonna cumm!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Shittt!!!!" Alexa screamed out as she arched her chest upwards. Her mouth was wide open as she orgasmed.

Charlotte pulled out and smirked as she grabbed Alexa's breast and sucked on them. She loved her perky breast and gently bit her nipples.

"Ohhhhh!!! Charlotte!!!!!!" Alexa moaned as Charlotte continued to rub Alexa's left nipple and bite the right.

Charlotte strokeed her strapon that's soaking with Alexa's juices. She penetrated Alexa again causing the petite girl to moan again.

Charlotte with her strapon still buried deep in Alexa, lifted her up and fucked her. Charlotte then lays down on the bed, she grabs Alexa's waist and roughly fucks her in cowgirl position.

After a few minutes, Charlotte smirked. She was no longer doing anything. Charlotte was just lying down as the petite slut began riding her on her own.

Charlotte just watched as Alexa bounced up and down on her strapon. The tight body of Alexa made Charlotte go wild with excitement and just then the door opened.

As Alexa heard the noise she freaked out and jumped off Charlotte and fell on the bed on her knees and looked worried at Charlotte.

"What's wrong Lexi? I told you everyone talks about this tight TIGHT body" Charlotte smirks as she slaps Alexa's ass and grabs it.

Alexa's eyes almost pop out as she starred at The Man standing near the door. She was freaking out. "Becky.......?"

12