The Fall of an Empire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It seems to me this young man should get some compensation for his injury during your ill-fated flight. You will do anything he wants, you know the consequences if you do not." With that, he left.

"What shall I call you m'lord" Elinor asked the boy.

He smiled broadly and flushed. "That sounds good, you can call me Lord." He replied, licking his lips and walking towards her.

Elinor took a step back instinctually but the boy grabbed her by the arm. "No, don't be afraid. I won't hurt you."

Elinor gasped. His touch sent a shiver through her body. Aside from Arianas, this boy was the first contact she had with another warm body since she had arrived at the keep.

"I have never been...never felt the touch. Of a woman." He finally said. Blushing. She looked into his eyes and saw no guile, just abashed honesty. She let out a breath she didn't realize she was holding and melted into him.

He held her there for a moment before letting his hand slide down her slender back and cupped her thin, but shapely ass. She did not resist, but let him paw at her body.

"What do you desire, my Lord." Elinor spoke softly.

"Uhh..." The boy hesitated. Blushing deeply again.

"I am yours my Lord." she said. "For tonight at least. I will do as our Lord Arianas commands, and I will do it willingly and to the best of my ability." She added this last in a seductive low voice. Allowing her Highborn Elven accent to take over.

Then she slid down his body, her hands running down his sides. Down his legs until she was kneeling in front of him. From this vantage she saw that young man's cock that she had gotten used to in her cell, straining against the rough fabric of his pants.

"May I relieve you of your pants Lord?"

She looked up at him, her purple eyes glinting in the moonlight of the kitchen. His cock twitched in his pants and he nodded, still unable to speak. Elinor reached up, and slowly slid the rough hewn trousers down. His cock springing out of their confines inches from her face.

He stepped out of them and took a step toward her. She could feel the heat from his cock and smell the dirty musk after a day's hard work. She was surprised that instead of revulsion, she was turned on.

She could feel her heart quickening as blood rushed to her own sex. She opened her mouth to speak, but the lad didn't let her. Her act of submission finally freeing him from his trepidation, he grasped his cock in one hand and guided it into her open mouth.

Elinor smiled and took the boy's cock into her small Elven mouth. He was not as large as Arianas thankfully, but what he lacked in size he made up for in enthusiasm as he started sliding his cock in and out of her mouth faster and faster. She could not hope to keep up but did her best to take each thrust, making strangled gagging sounds.

She could stand it no longer. She reached down and throwing teasing to the wind, she began to finger herself. Her small Elven pussy positively dripping with desire, she pressed and rubbed her clit. Seeing this the boy pulled his cock out of her mouth with a pop. Then began stroking it himself while he watched.

"Yes, finger that pussy for me."

Elinor leaned back on her knees and spread them wide while she rubbed herself faster and faster. Not caring about what was proper, not caring she once ruled an empire. In this moment all she wanted was to please this young master.

Soft moans escaped her lips, then got louder. Again not thinking, not caring who heard. That is when she had her first orgasm. She moaned loudly, bucking her hips teasing out every last ounce of bliss. When it finally subsided however, she didn't have time to rest.

The boy lifted her off the floor and set her light body effortlessly on a large kitchen island in the middle of the room. He spread her legs so wide they hurt, but she did not cry out. The boy then began to tease her pussy.

He rubbed the head of his cock up and down her slit, slick with precum and now her own juices. The warmth and softness of that cock thrilled her, she shifted her hips and tried to get it into her but he pulled back, laughing.

"Beg for it" he said in a husky voice.

"Please sir! Please, I need to feel you inside of me.." She said immediately.

"I don't know if I believe you." He teased

Then, blushing deeply. "No, please! I need your cock. I need it in my pussy. I need you to fuck me." She couldn't believe how vulger her words were. But she was truly desperate now, she really did need that cock inside of her.

He pushed his cock in slowly, but just the very tip. "More, slut. If you want my cock I will cum inside of you. That's the deal."

Elinor only briefly considered the consequences. It was extremely rare for a half elf child to be conceived but it was still a possibility. He slid his cock in just a little farther and held it still.

Elinor's eyes rolled back and moaned again. "Please.." she said softly. "Please my lord, I need your cock.....please cum in me."

Instantly he pushed all the way into her and started truly fucking this once proper Elven Queen. Elinor was so overtaken by lust she moaned loudly and bucked her hips and squeezed her pussy around the servant's cock.

Moaning like a common whore. "Ohh, yes. Mnnn, fuck me. Don't stop! I want you...I need you...cum in my pussy."

The boy grunted and his cock swelled inside her. As she felt the first warm spurt of his cum, she too threw back her head and came, bucking wildly on his cock.

Then something strange happened. At the height of it all, in the throes of their orgasm she felt a spark in her mind. Tiny, subtle, but it was there. For a fraction of a second, she had felt the power she thought she had given up. Magic.

It was gone a moment later, but she still felt elated as she lay in a heap of sweat and filth on the table. The servants cum pooling and dribbling out of her soaked pussy. Then she sat up, slid down off the table and kneeled again. She took his now semi flaccid cock into her mouth and cleaned off the rest of the slime. She smiled. It tasted like hope.

"Thank you my Lord". She said sweetly. "Can I be of any more use to you this night?"

After a long moment, recovering. "No...that was. That was amazing" he said, then left the kitchen on unstable legs. For the first time since her capture, Elinor slept well.

Chapter 2: The Reclamation of Power

Life continued at the keep. But for Elinor it was no longer bleak and hopeless. Her sheer willpower which kept her alive was finally paying off. After that first night in the filthy arms of the servant boy, Elinor began to meditate upon all she knew of Magic.

Her power was once so abundant she never contemplated where it came from, until now. "I'd take that filthy cock again for just 10 minutes in my library." She thought to herself, breaking into a half crazed smile.

"Oh what have I become." She mused. Then it came to her. "Of course!" finally she recalled her primary education, those hundreds of years ago. Magi Oghram De Lany a grizzled old pervert of a man, always towering over his female students trying to look down their shirts.

During one lesson describing the many uses of Ley lines. Lines of magic energy which once flowed through the land like rivers of magic:

"A nexus" he explained. "Is a point at which two or more Ley lines cross. It is one of the most powerful places to work magic. The only thing which could enhance your power more is during a celestial event, a full moon, solstice, eclipses. And of course reaching climax during coitus."

His voice fades from her mind. "Gods, I thought he was just trying to get a rise out of us." She thought. But it actually made sense. Everyone possesses a little bit of power, which is often enhanced by emotion.

Such as a mother suddenly gaining the strength of an Ox to pull a fallen log off her child. It is also well known a person's energy is released at the moment of death. Which gave rise to ritual sacrifices among some of the more...uncouth barbarian tribes.

"I have to test this." Elinor said out loud to her small empty room.

Later that evening, when the servant boy came to bring her food. Elinor waited, kneeling just inside the door. When he entered she looked up into his eyes, and summoned every ounce of 'poor defenseless woman' she could muster.

The effect was immediate as his cock grew to full attention within his pants. Knowing he couldn't talk to her, nor she to him she took matters into her own hands...literally. Hungrily she grabbed his trousers and yanked them down, pulling out his cock.

Before he could even think of running she put it in her mouth. Once again tasting that awful unwashed body. She had him trapped now, his eyes darting around hoping no one saw but making no move to run. Instead he leaned against the door frame and began harshly thrusting at her face.

Elinor prayed he would not last long, but hopefully long enough to prepare. As he attacked her face Elinor closed her eyes, focusing on the void within herself that was once an inexhaustible font of power. Then her prayers were answered as she felt the boy start to jerk uncontrollably and sink toward the floor, grunting as thick wads of cum shot into her mouth.

"Yes! There it is" She thought. The tiny spark was there again, just as he began to cum. She reached out with her mind and this time...caught it. Carefully placing it within herself. She let go of the boy who slumped to the floor. More exhausted than he should have been. After a moment he pulled up his pants, slammed the door shut and ran for his life.

"Poor kid" She thought briefly before looking once more within and instead of a void, there was now a small glimmer of power. Not nearly enough to use, but it was there like a shining beacon lighting the night.

Elinor repeated her experiment again with the boy but found his spark even smaller than before. She cursed herself, realizing that of course the boy would need to naturally replenish his own power. What little there was, would still take weeks.

She would have to find another source. Briefly she considered killing him, then quickly chastised herself. No, even if the moment of death doubled his spark it would still be too little to count. Then an idea occurred to her. Perhaps she needed someone of greater power from which to siphon.

It was then that she decided to make a gamble. She began opening up to the soldiers on duty whenever she was working the kitchens. She even serviced the old woman who ran them. Her insight was correct, some people had more power than others. Still..none of them had very much. But at last she had enough for one small thing to put her plan into action.

She pushed on the mind of a scullery maid and aided her spell by caressing her hair, brushing her fingertips across the maid's freckled cheeks. "Please, may I have a pen and a small scrap of parchment. I'll do anything you want for it." Thus encouraged the maid scurried away, returning with the materials.

Elinor wrote a quick note then lowered to her knees as the maid hiked her stained skirt up around her waist. Elinor took her time, slowly teasing the girl. Caressing her body, leaving a trail of kisses from her small freckled breasts, down her belly and finally lightly against her womanhood.

She parted her lips and kissed her tender clit very lightly. Then tickling with the tip of her tongue slowly, very slowly. Then getting faster as the girl's heart rate increased. Small moans escaping her. Till finally she threw her head back and gripped Elinor's hair making excited squeaking noises.

Elinor was ready, drawing in the girl's own power she then used the rest of her reserves to push one more time. "Slip this into Lord Arianas' room".

Then they both collapsed in a heap. The girl recovered her wits first and took the letter, wandering off without another word.

"God if this doesn't work, I'll have disgraced myself these last few weeks for nothing" Elinor thought. "Oh well, all I can do now is wait"

Wait she did. For two days that seemed an eternity. Just as she was beginning to think the note was never delivered, or simply ignored...he came.

She did not hear him at first from her squalid quarters, but she did hear muffled cries of surprise and scurrying about outside her door. Then it opened, light from the kitchen streaming in. She blinked in the sudden light and saw him standing there.

Lord Arianas, in full black plate and chain armor. It was dirty and dark-stained no doubt with blood. He must have been in battle, she thought. Trying to harden her heart against whatever poor soul's gore now adorned his armor.

Clutched in his gauntleted hand was her simple note.

Lord Arianas,

You have broken me. I can bear it no longer. Please take me.

Your servant,

Nobody

She could not see his face though the simple black helm. No idea if he was pleased or angry. He just stood there in the doorway for a long moment, then finally he spoke. His cool, even toned voice resonated in Elinor's body.

"I don't believe you." He said simply.

Elinor's fast beating heart froze. "He knows!" she thought.

"I don't believe you" He repeated "But I do have a use for you. Since you seem so eager now to please me." He crushes the note in his hand and throws it to the floor before walking slowly up to her.

Then suddenly grabbed her wrist, yanking Elinor to her feet and roughly led her out and through the castle. All eyes on her as they went. She no longer felt the shame of those leering stares, so used to it she had become.

At last they reached his chambers. He threw her in, twisting her wrist painfully. Her lithe form careening off his large desk and collapsed on the floor. Tears of pain welled up in her eyes, but she blinked them away.

Something inside of her snapped. She raised her head and looked at him defiantly. Then rose slowly to her feet.

"If I am to die then. It will not be weeping like a whore on the ground." She walked over to him, limping some...damn must have twisted my ankle in the fall. She thought in a detached, almost out of body way. Then suddenly reared back and punched at his head with all of the strength she could muster.

Her fist bounced off the cold metal helm with a painful *ping*. Pain shot through her knuckles into her arm but she ignored it and punched again. And again. Each blow found its mark until her hands were bloody and bruised. Breathing heavily she tried to punch again but her body would not allow it, her arm fell down exhausted at her side.

Arianas withstood it all, his helm protecting him completely. He made no move to stop her. Finally he took the helm off and let it fall to the floor. Then took a step toward her and with one gauntleted hand knocked her to the floor.

She fell hard, her twisted foot betraying her. Then gritting her teeth she rose again to her feet. "Let's get this over with" She says in a low, pained voice.

Then, unexpectedly he stepped in and lifted Elinor off her feet and over his shoulder. She beat against the armor with futile fists till at last he threw her down...onto his surprisingly soft bed.

"What are you doing! Finish it!" She screams.

"No." He says in that simple low tone. "You have not earned that release. But I admire your spirit. I have faced down knights of the highest order who gave up far quicker than you. For that you will be rewarded." Something in his voice when he said 'rewarded' made Elinor believe she wasn't going to enjoy this reward very much.

Arianas began removing the larger pieces of his armor. Pauldrons, grieves, bracers till he was clad in nothing but a chain shirt. His cock, impressive but not erect, lay beneath. He approached the bed.

Elinor sat on the side unsure what was about to happen, but prepared herself to fight. He stopped right in front of her, so close she could feel the head of his body, the sweat smell and the blood.

"Before I begin, just know I am not going to kill you no matter how much you may desire it. There are much worse things than death."

Her face fell for a brief instant before tightening into firm resolve. "It seems I may get what I want after all. But it's going to hurt." She realizes to herself.

Arianas grabbed the back of her head, a handful of matted and dirty Elven hair and pulled it back hard. Elinor couldn't help but cry out in shock and pain, grasping at his arm. With his other arm he lifted the chain shirt and pushed her head onto his growing cock.

She could use none of her feminine wiles, no teasing, no technique. He was simply using her dirty and delicate face for his own pleasure. The more his cock grew inside of her the less she could breathe. Her jaw began to hurt, then he was entering her very throat.

Tears of pain streamed down her face. She began breathing heavily through her nose. After an agonizingly long time he pushed her head off and away from him.

Elinor fell backward onto the bed gasping for air. An instant later he was between her legs, again no teasing, no foreplay, just pure sexual gratification. He pushed his large cock, into her small pussy. Having had no time to lubricate itself it resisted him for a moment and he pushed on her harder before it painfully tore into her and he began violently thrusting.

Elinor cried out again, nearly losing all of her senses. After a moment however; she was surprised and a little embarrassed that her body responded, her Elven pussy becoming wet, sloppy even. Then came the pleasure, even with the pain riding on top of it.

She was almost enjoying herself when he reached down with his big hands, grasping her breasts and squeezing painfully hard till she cried out again. This earned her an open handed slap across the face. It stung. Little did he know it was that act that actually brought her back to her senses enough to remember why she was here in the first place.

Elinor retreated to that disciplined, quiet place in her mind and waited, prepared. Her body was being used, there was nothing she could do except take the punishment hoping against hope that this would all be worth it. Then finally, she felt it.

Though her pussy was almost numb with how harshly it was being used and it seemed like he was using her for hours, she felt his body tighten, his cock swelling even more. Arianas let out a moan, almost a roar as he came deep inside of her.

She was ready to find the spark, but to her astonishment there was no spark. It was a roaring fire. Elinor nearly missed her chance at the surprise, but at the last moment breathed in the fire, storing it within.

The effect was immediate, her whole body seemed to be on fire and she herself came. Her orgasm was strong, making her whole body twitch uncontrollably causing Arianas to pull his sensitive post-orgasm cock out of her. Then it was over and she lay on the side of the bed, legs hanging over and leaking cum out of her red and swollen pussy.

Arianas stepped back and staggered for a moment, light headed. He couldn't figure out what had just happened. "Just weariness from the battle." he finally justified to himself. "You have earned yourself the title of pet." He said at last.

Arianas walked over to a chest at the side of the room, pulling out a leather hound collar and leash. He tightened it around her neck and pulled her roughly out of the bed. She tried to keep up but the night's events left her too weak.

She was half dragged half crawled to his door. Arianas shoved her out into the hallway and tied the leash to a spike of metal jutting out of the stone wall. Several servants stared in awe then hurried out of the way.

Arianas turned on his heel and went back into the bedchamber, slamming the door behind. Elinor was too exhausted to be embarrassed and passed out on the cold stone floor.

Elinor finally awoke sometime later. She felt like she was asleep for years but it was only several hours. The sun was rising through a window at the end of the stone hall. Her bruised body and sore muscles reminded her of what had happened.