The Fall of an Empire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pushed this all out of her mind, eager to feel the magic within. She checked, finding the well within her now filled. Still a tiny fraction of the power she once wielded but it was more than she'd gathered in a month of draining lesser men. Her theory was right.

She smiled to herself...then frowned. It was still going to take more than this to escape. A lot more, and if last night was any indication, she was going to have to pay for every ounce of that energy.

And pay she did. In the months following that encounter Arianas had kept her by his side at all times. Leashed and dragged around like a dog. While drilling his soldiers, she was there. While entertaining allies, she was there.

The shame was worse than when she was among the kitchen staff, for some of these leaders were former allies of her own. Some looked upon her with intense pity, some of apathy and some...of fear. Knowing that it could be them drug around by a leash if they didn't submit to his will.

Then ever so often he would take her at night, forcing her to remain on her hands and knees like a dog, face mashed painfully into the floor he would take her from behind. Sometimes even invading her ass. But little did he know, Elinor also took from him.

She was careful not to drain it all each time. She knew how intelligent he was and feared he would discover the secret if she left him completely drained each night. Still...the process was slow. It would still be some time before she would have enough in reserve to fight her way out, and then hope she could survive in the wilderness after she had drained what little she had.

And then she felt it.

One night after a particularly brutal session with an angered Arianas she was roughly thrown out to the hall on her leash. She was battered, with small streams of blood flowing from cuts where a whip had bitten into her delicate back. She collapsed, breathing hard, meditating, calculating.

She felt the still too small power within her and let herself entertain the thought of running now anyway. It would be enough for a few small, well placed spells, or one impressive one. Then frowned, no...no it wouldn't be enough to ensure victory.

Then she felt something new, like someone calling to her from a long distance away. Like someone calling her...home? Her blood froze and she sat bolt upright against the stone wall, eyes flaring. It was the tower!

"How could this be?" she wondered astounded.

She had used the last of its power to send it away. Again she meditated on her vast knowledge of magic. Of its origins and sources, primal magic. Perhaps the tower was able to regenerate and store power as I have been doing.

Only with access to a much larger source. "Yes, that must be it!" A new plan began to form in her mind and for the first time since her captivity did she have real, true hope.

Chapter 3 - The Revenge

Another month passed of Elinor's torture and endurance. Her small body was nearly broken, but her mind was still strong. She was gaining more power each time Arianas came inside of her. When at last she was ready, she hoped her battered and bruised body would hold up.

She woke up early that morning, and meditated, gathering all of the strength left in her. She waited till Arianas left his chambers, he paid her no attention. The night previous had been particularly hard, he was angry after a band of opportunists had raided a supply caravan.

He pounded her pussy and repeatedly whipped her ass. Delaying his own gratification just to make her suffer even longer. He pounded till her legs simply gave out from being on her hands and knees so long. He did not stop, railing her onto the floor for hours till he finally came. That night, she took everything she could from him.

After he left, she was forced to wait even longer. The General had made it known that any who wished release was free to do so upon his pet. Which meant every morning there would be a line of several men who would leer at her, while stroking themselves until releasing their seed, generally on her face but occasionally elsewhere.

She drained them in return.

At last, the hall was empty and she sat for another moment, wiping the disgusting cum dripping from her face. She smiled. She might actually miss this part for she found herself actually enjoying these mornings.

She stood up, but found the leash too short to fully stand. She reached in and let the power flow through her, from the void into her body, into her arms and hands. Increasing her strength she ripped the collar from her neck. Then stood, rubbing the deep red/purple band of a bruise the collar had given her.

She touched her face, feeling the deep scar of the rune. Another flair of power and it was gone. Arianas had never thought to command her never to remove it. She was now free to do real harm.

She let go of the power and nearly fell back to the floor as weakness struck her. She leaned heavily against the wall. "This won't do" she said through clenched teeth and risked using the power again to grant her body just enough strength. Now invigorated she stood confidently and strode down the corridor toward the main entrance.

When she entered the foyer the guards there first leered then laughed at her. "Oh, look boys. It seems the Lords Hound has gotten loose. We better catch her." They advanced on her casually, laughing and further demeaning her.

She smiled and held up a hand palm up as if offering them something. "She has a present for us boys." One of them said and took another step toward her. Suddenly bolts of energy sprung from each fingertip and streaked out. One to each of the 3 guards, striking them each in the chest.

Two crumpled to the floor without a sound. The third looked down at the small, neat, blackened hole right at his heart in disbelief before he too fell to the floor. Elinor continued, pushing open the doors and stepping for the first time in well over a year, outside.

Another guard fell like the first before the remaining garrison realized the danger. Arianas' troops were well trained however and once the alarm was raised they immediately went into formation. Knowing their foe wielded magic they all separated and advanced from many angles.

"Damn" Thought Elinor, hoping to take groups out with large spells. Instead she was forced to fight individual targets. All while advancing toward the gate. Each spell drained her reserves. "No! I must make it to the trees!" She gritted her teeth. Then began to run.

She ignored the arrow fire a couple even finding their target. She used her magic to negate the pain, knowing a spell of healing would take far too great a toll at this point. She increased her speed hoping to outrun the soldiers following her.

She reached the gates and released a spell, blasting a gap in the sally port beside the main gates. She kept running, barefoot through the burning and splintered wood.

More arrows flew from the walls but thankfully missed their swiftly moving target. A rider burst through the gates at a gallop. A massive black charger, she knew was Lord Arianas himself.

"NO!" She screamed out loud.

Just a little farther. She could see the trees. She could smell the leaves, the dirt beneath them, the primal power that flows through all of nature.

"No!" She screamed again pushing herself harder, feeling the strength spell begin to wane. She couldn't spare any more to renew it.

Arianas advanced on her, reaching her just as she gained the edge of the forest. He reached down grabbing at her hair, but she threw herself flat on the ground at the base of an old Aspen.

Arianas caught only a handful of hair, tearing it away before charging past. He wheeled his horse, which protested with a roar. He drew his sword and dismounted walking towards the prone Elinor.

"Now, we end this Elf!" He hissed in rage. "At last you get your wish, I should congratulate you for winning." Fury burned red in his eyes as he advanced. Still cautiously with a shield raised, not knowing how much magic she had left. It must not be much he thought, seeing her collapsed on the ground.

Elinor raised her head, pain flaring though multiple wounds. Blood loss dimmed her vision. She laughed. "Yes." She coughed, unconcerned when she tasted blood in it. "Yes, I have won. But not as you think."

She reached out a slender, bloody hand and touched the Aspen gently. Arianas furrowed his brow in confusion then he suddenly understood. "NO!" He roared and suddenly lunged at her..

Too late. A soft green glow flowed from Elinor's heart along her body, flowing through her arm, her hand and into the tree.

The tree began to grow, rapidly enlarging. Great roots sprung out of the ground embracing her, shielding her from Ariana's attack. He hacked at them, tearing great chunks with each swing but it was no use. The tree reformed as quickly as he could destroy. He retreated to the field, calling for his army to advance.

The tree continued to grow and expand. Growing taller than any of the aspens in the forest. Then taller, and wider still. Its canopy and branches grew and formed shapes, windows, arches, and turrets. Bas reliefs and other artwork formed in the very trunk, runes glowed with power surrounding the still growing structure.

The Great tower, Magus, had returned.

Inside Elinor was dying. She knew it as she watched the life flow out of her. Summoning the tower had used the last of her stored magic and she felt empty once again. She had hoped to have enough at this point to heal, but it was not to be.

Still, she won. She managed to roll to her back, recognizing the entry chamber of her home. She stared up as each floor formed above her. She smiled, at least she will have that. The tower could protect itself, she hoped.

Her vision dimmed even more and she choked back a blood tinged sob. Then a single twig stretched along the floor, curling and twining its way toward Elinor. A single leaf grew out of its tip.

It flowed up over her bare womanhood, sending a painful shiver down her spine and she laughed. "Are you coming on to me?" She asked the tower in delirious mirth. "I regret to inform, you may find me much less pure."

She coughed again as the tendril found its way up to her heart. Then she felt power flowing through her once more. The rush was so immediate she nearly blacked out. It surged through her, filling her.

She had not just brought back her home, but the Tower was completely replenished and then some. It continued to fill her, sending pulses and waves though her body. Though broken she took it all, the pure adrenaline keeping her alive.

The pulses invigorated her, making her giddy and drunk. An orgasm surged through her, then another and another. Painfully causing her to writhe upon the floor in ecstasy. Then it was over, the pulses receded.

But this time she felt the magic within her, the full power of old. In her last moments she healed her body before she could hold onto consciousness no longer.

Outside Arianas was the very avatar of rage and fury. He watched as the Tower grew to its full height and splendor. Though it looked a fair bit different on the outside, its ancient lines and weathered stone was now brand new, made of living tree and vegetation.

Arianas knew this was the same tower he had long sought to gain control of, or to bring down. Now here it was at his very doorstep yet he was not in control of its power.

...its power.

He knew Elinor wasn't lying when she told him its power was gone, yet here it stands. "Well it won't stand for long." He shouted in rage.

He retreated back to his keep, flying about the grounds punishing anyone who may have had the smallest responsibility in keeping her from escaping.

"You fools couldn't contain even a broken Elf bitch! How could I trust you in my house." Several were executed on the spot.

He roused the rest of his army and brought it to its full might and began assembling on the field outside the keep. Great siege engines were assembled, cavalry was arranged in a great line of horses bearing elite knights. Their black armor seemed to absorb the bright sunlight shining upon them.

Scores of archers and thousands of arrows were arranged in orderly blocks. Footmen were outfitted and marched to the field. The great army of Arianas, who had caused entire empires to fall, was assembled against one lone tower, containing a single occupant.

He took no chances. When at last his forces were assembled he wasted no time ordering the attack. Great trebuchets began to fling large boulders and piles of smaller rubble. Adjusted and fired again till many were hitting the living wood of the tree tower. Great chunks of bark fell to the ground. A volley of arrows were fired into any window and opening that could be seen.

No retaliation came.

Elinor awoke to the sounds of cracking and rending, shaking the floors of the tower. At first she was confused as to where she was. Why was she naked and caked with blood? Then memory returned and with it, her power.

She was once again connected with the tower. She could feel each hit as if it were inflicted upon herself. She stood up. Her mind and her body once again whole. She took a deep breath gathering power with it and slowly raised her hands.

Deep green lines of power began racing up and around the walls rising with her arms. Till she stood, arms above her bathed in deep green light. The tower strengthened. The great chunks ripped out by the siege engines began to quickly knit and heal.

Elinor walked to the center of the circular entry room, kneeled down and placed her hands palm down on the floor. She bowed her head. "Thank you for coming back to me, old friend. I have learned pain, humility and anguish while you were away. I understand now. I am sorry."

She spoke aloud, tears streaming down her face remembering everything. "I will never take you for granted again. I live to protect you and the people." Then she rose, walked to the door and stepped outside to face an army.

Arianas watched the siege from his horse among the cavalry line. Pleased with the results. It seemed the tower was falling with each great hit. Elinor was no doubt inside, either dead or simply waiting for death.

Then the gashes began to heal. He frowned. It seems there is power here after all. But he was prepared, he didn't live this long without thinking ahead. He raised a hand forming several rapid signals.

The signals were repeated by logistics officers throughout the ranks. Instantly the formations began to shift. Infantry split apart and separated into smaller units spaced farther apart.

Special forces equipped with gigantic tower shields specially designed to protect against magic, surged to take places in each unit. Then the infantry advanced on the tower.

They had nearly reached the simple arched double doors when Elinor emerged. Still dirty and naked. Instead of the demoralized and broken toy they had grown used to, she stood straight, tall and proud.

There was no fear in her eyes, despite the vast army before her. There was only pity, and then anger. Her visage alone caused the lead column to halt their advance, waiting for orders.

Elinor saw the army as she looked across the field. Then used magic to enhance her voice. "Lord Arianas. I give you one chance to surrender. Lay down your arms and serve me to rebuild the lives you have destroyed." She paused. Not expecting him to answer.

Instead the infantry began advancing again, cautiously. She spoke again, giving them pause so powerful were her words "Very well, I will have to destroy you. Coward. I now speak to your army. Throw down your arms, remove your armor and kneel to me. Do this and no harm will come to you. Do it not and you will perish along with your coward of a leader."

Chaos spread through the troops. Some of the older men had fought in the wars leading up to the tower's fall and witnessed first hand what she could do. Others scoffed, what could one bitch of an Elf do against an entire army?

No one wanted to be the first to throw down their arms however. The column advanced once more. Spellshields raised, they began the attack.

"So it begins." She says in a low voice to herself. Then gathered her power, narrowed her eyes and let the ecstasy of magic take over. The column launched their attack spears jutting between the tight shield wall but she was fast.

Far too fast. None could land a hit. Elinor channeled the magic to sheer speed, causing the world around her to slow down to her point of view. She casually walked through the slowly moving men. Gently pushed aside spear tips with her hands.

Then climbed up up a shield bearer's shield and landing light footed in the center of the ranks. She raised her hand and a ring of pure energy emanated from her core. Sending the soldiers flying in every direction.

The rest of the army saw nothing but the bodies flying through the air. Some chose that moment to abandon ship and flee, peeling off armor and throwing swords to the ground. Some of them were killed by their own men for abandonment. Some made it out.

Elinor moved like the wind among the soldiers. Killing without malice, without rage, simply a force of nature.

Then a spellshield touched her and her speed spell dropped. She was stabbed many times but healed each wound as quickly as they could deal them out. She destroyed them with a bolt of lightning called from the heavens, its deadly power arcing from man to man boiling them in their metal armor.

Wherever she saw naked and kneeling warriors, she kept her word. They were passed over unharmed.

At last she came to Arianas himself. With nothing but a spoken word his faithful horse reared and threw him from the saddle before fleeing into the woods, returning to nature. Arianas landed hard but quickly rose to his feet, picking up sword and shield. "I won't be so easily slain, bitch." He spat. Elinor nodded.

"Nor will I.'' Replied Elinor. "I should thank you. It wasn't your intention but your cruelty has taught me more about myself and the true nature of power than I could have ever done on my own. But it's time for you to pay the price of your evil."

Without another word Elinor raised a hand, discharging a flurry of powerful energy from her fingertips. Arianas raised his shield just in time, absorbing the bolts.

Then it was on. Arianas was constantly moving, protecting his body with his shield before striking the naked woman. Elinor released spell after spell, never seeming to tire. She used her magic to sustain her body's muscles; she did not so much as breathe heavily. Finally she saw the opening she was looking for.

Arianas dipped his shield slightly, his arm tiring from wielding the object for so long. Elinor pointed and a slender silver chain whipped out, wrapping around his shield arm. She pulled back and wrenched the arm. He screamed in rage and pain trying to pull against the chain, but she held it impossibly tight. He was forced to drop the shield.

At once many more chains sprang from the ground wrapping around his body, ripping armor and rending clothing as he struggled against them. He managed to cut through a few with his sword before it too was wrenched painfully from his hand.

"NO!" he screamed in denial as he was overwhelmed and brought down naked, to his knees. The remaining army paused, stunned in silence. Seeing their leader brought low, no one came to the rescue.

"I spoke of humility." Elinor spoke softly to Arianas. "My heart knows more mercy and humility than any in this world. But it. Is. Not. For. You." She emphasized each word.

"I have been granted this one act, in recompense for all that I have suffered, all I have endured at your hands!" Her words grew cold and her eyes narrowed. Arianas remained impassive.

She raised a hand, the chains lifted him to his feet, then into the air before her till his limp cock was right in front of her face. She reached out, stroking his balls, his shaft. It began to react, growing at her touch.