The Fall of an Empire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arianas looked down in fear as she tightened her grip squeezing his testicles. Even unaided by magic her grip was enough to bring cries of pain as he tried desperately to retaliate. To escape. She only squeezed harder, pulling as she did.

Till she felt something inside pop turning to mush in her hands. Another pop. His scrotum, now an angry purple. He cried out in renewed pain, his eyes rolling back in his head. "Oh you don't get to escape that easily." Elinor said and laid a hand upon his head, blocking his body from granting him the sweat release of unconsciousness.

"That is so you can bring no more evil into this world." Elinor retrieved a dagger from the field. She placed the blade against the soft tender skin of his shaft. "No!" he screamed again. In one swift movement it was off and on the ground leaving a bleeding wound and a fresh cry of pain and fear.

She quickly placed a finger over the wound, healing it. Then picked up the discarded flesh. Using magic she stopped the blood and caused it to inflate as if it were a fully erect penis once again. She smiled wickedly, causing a chain to pull his mouth open and before he could cry out again she shoved it into his throat, fucking him with is own cock till he gagged and drooled with spit and tears.

Finally the chains laid him low, ass in the air. She shoved it in so forcefully it disappeared inside. Finally she touched his body, placing a hand on his chest. Arianas felt his toned and muscled body grow weak, arms sagging, legs becoming lighter, his breathing becoming more labored.

He looked on in horror as he became as emaciated as she was. Barely strong enough to lift his own body. She released the chains and he collapsed to the ground weeping.

"Behold your great leader! He can no longer be a tyrant, he can no longer hurt. No one is to kill him. He is to wander this land to see all the pain he has wrought. Only he can end his own life, the coward's way out." She enhanced her voice speaking to the army.

Then only to him. "You will also continue to feel sexual desire, but you will never be able to gratify yourself. You can only earn temporary release by pleasing another first. This is the last curse I lay upon you and my vengeance is done."

He instantly felt the urge for sex fill him, causing him to look in pain and horror once more at the empty place between his legs, now only a scar. Arianas struggled back to his feet, then ran in terror into the wilderness.

Elinor smiled. It wouldn't be the last she saw of him. Perhaps he will even be able to redeem himself one day. But for now...Gods she needed a bath. She turned, leaving the field of battle and entered the tower, closing the door behind her.

The end?