The Fall of Eastmarch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It finished off with a thick tentacle firmly wrapped around his neck acting as the suit's collar.

The suit then rapidly stiffened, freezing Shannon in his kneeling position on the ground as he felt more and more of the tentacles slide all over his skin. He didn't know if it was eating the latex or bypassing it magically but after a minute he could feel each and every one of them slither over his skin.

He opened his mouth to say something, but a rather thick tentacle quickly speared up out of the suit and between his lips, causing him to moan and start sucking upon it.

The suit's plug pounded him, its sheath milked him. His gloved hands made their way to his new breasts and squeezed them hard, sending a cascade of pleasure into Shannon and making him orgasm yet again.

All around him his new suit seemed to shrink even further, compressing against his body, the suit's grip on his manhood felt like a vice.

He shuddered hard as in the middle of it, he felt the suit press its centre bulge in between his butt cheeks and penetrate him very deeply.

Driven mad with pleasure, the suit forced Shannon to orgasm again and again, filling it with his seed and energy. It absorbed it all instantly and used it to strengthen its hold it had over Shannon..

His faux breasts grew further, it's nipples connecting with his own. The plug inside him was probing deeper and deeper inside him, filling his insides with a strong and potent nectar that forced him awake and kept him hyper alert to every detail. Again and again it spurted a thick sweet nectar from the tentacle between his lips, forcing him to drink the aphrodisiac laced liquid.

Shannon would have passed out but the nectar he was forced to drink made that impossible. Instead he was forced to endure the extreme pleasure the suit was putting into him as it slowly assimilated itself onto him.

Shannon managed a muffled moan when the suit's hands pinched his new thick nipples, almost making him fall over. The suit still held him tightly, he was not in control of anything.

He looked down and saw the last of the seam down his front disappear, leaving behind the fluidic and constantly shifting of dark tentacles, much like a thick living net all over him.

Stuck on his knees inside the tight suit, it took an hour of intense stimulation before it started letting Shannon relax a little.

Exhausted from the constant attention, Shannons mind dimmed even despite the potent fluids the suit fed him. Before he knew it he was on his feet with his "hands" caressing over his new narrow waist.

The tentacle between his lips withdrew.

"Ahhh... fuck..." barely aware of which way was up, Shannon finally realised he was wearing a tentacle based prison around him. He looked down and blushed hard as he saw his new nipples, they extended out from his breasts unnaturally and wrapped around his mounds and squeezed firmly. Shannon moaned, the sensation translating to his body faultlessly.

With his gloved hands still under control of the suit, it placed them on his wide hips and bent him over to look down at his midsection. His manhood, still very hard, was totally encased in the tentacle sheath. They seemed to have laced themselves neatly around him. The suit's hands moved from his hips to his rod and grasped it firmly, causing Shannon to shake hard as he orgasmed instantly.

It released his manhood then caressed over his hip to his butt and felt the suit rub his prostate a little, letting him know there was no escape and that it was all around him, on him and in him. He moaned deeply and went limp in the suit's masterful grip.

The suit turned Shannon around to face the black jungle, which seemed to part in the middle, ready to admit him.

Instantly he recognised the danger.

"No... nooooo! " he whined as the suit started walking towards it. He struggled hard against it, even when the suit pushed a tentacle back between his lips and pumped him with its strong aphrodisiac. Every step it took filled him with unwanted pleasure, he didn't want to go in there!

After several steps though and Shannon fighting as hard as he could against it, the suit suddenly tipped forward, causing Shannon to fall over onto the ground.

"Oof! "

Another wave of pleasure flowed over him like a tidal wave, wracking his body hard, causing him to orgasm continuously as he lay on the ground. After several minutes, he managed to pass out.

***

Shannon was out cold and for a long time.

During the night the suit changed. The dart that hit it had injected a poison to force it to change, getting smaller and smaller, exposing Shannons rubber coated body to the air once more.

Eventually the suit had reduced in size so much it fell off him and somehow managed to roll itself back into the black jungle seeking refuge.

Free from the relentless pleasure the suit had put his body through, Shannons sleep became a lot more peaceful.

***

He woke up groggy and sore, his muscles ached and he felt terrible. But he was alive, and free of the black jungle.

"Damn thing... but if I'm still me and I'm still here then it ' s not a threat to Eastmarch, " he said to himself.

Glad to be out of the pleasure suit that almost ended his life as he knew it, he didn't feel bad at all for the latex that still coated his body, and actually liked how it clung and snuggled him so well.

Standing up he noted that despite being put through the proverbial wringer yesterday, he quickly started feeling much better.

'Maybe it ' s Amira ' s magic helping me, ' he thought.

He checked over his own, shiny body and saw he still had all his fingers and toes. He looked down. He was still hard.

He sighed.

He grabbed his manhood and moaned at the wave of pleasure that washed through him, but quickly let it go before things got.. irreversible.

Walking back to the pile of broken armour from yesterday he squatted down to examine it. It was still there, still broken and totally useless.

Shannon sighed.

"So much for that. You served me well, " he said to the pile.

He gathered it all up and took it over to some soil and spent some time burying it into the earth.

Once he finished he stood up and contemplated Gina's belt.

'I wonder if it will still work? '

He walked back to the now mostly dry puddle of thick latex goop that was still on the ground and bent down to run his hand through it. He winced at the slimy sensation but quickly found the belt and fished it out.

It was still a very shiny black, but it seemed to squirm a little in his hand, indicating it may indeed be alive yet.

"Well, in for a penny, in for a pound, " he said to himself.

He wiped away as much of the latex slime as he could, then wrapped it around his now normal waist.

"Oohhhh..."

He moaned deeply as he felt it tighten around him. Instead of the vines spilling out of it being green, they were now black and steel grey and just as shiny as the latex already on him.

He smiled as he watched them all grow up his body and down his legs, up over his chest, down his arms and around his fingers. The massage they gave to his scalp as they threaded their way through his hair was really relaxing.

He moaned again as the vines wound their way around his manhood and between his legs, tightening his butt and around the tops of his thighs.

The flowers that bloomed were also a shiny black, as were the small love heart shaped leaves.

The vines finished by catching his hard manhood and pulling it straight up and held it against his pelvis and abs.

"Well I guess that can make walking a little better, " he said.

He sat back down for a few minutes and looked around. The black jungle was back to its normal self, and there were no hidden surprises above him. He gathered his wits and his breath then set off again.

Chapter 7 - A Clear Distraction

It took many hours during the day but had finally managed to talk to his belt and got it to respond to him. At first it had responded with gentle snuggles but it soon became clear to Shannon that it was indeed Gina's property when it mischievously started playing with him.

At one point it had deliberately pulled his hands behind his back and tied them while it jerked him off. He didn't help himself when he sank to his knees and the vines bound his feet to his wrists, he had landed on his side and happily fed it a lot of energy.

The vines on his body had grown thicker and seemed a little more hardy and capable.

"Hopefully you can stop any more tentacle suits from having their way with me, " he had said.

Which it replied with a firm hug on his manhood.

"Ooh! "

***

It was several hours later he came across a stream and decided to take a break. He sat his sword and shield down then looked down at his belt and suit.

"So, I know you can understand me, " he said. The belt shivered in response for a moment.

"I need to wash myself, would you like me to wash you too? Should I take you off me? "

It took a few moments for the belt to respond but when it did, it took Shannon by surprise.

He gasped as the latex film coating his body slowly melted away into all the vines crossing his body. Soon he could see his own skin!

"Oh wow, you ' ve gained control of the suit! " he said excitedly.

The belt continued to suck up all the latex then quickly retracted its vines from around him into itself, then finished by popping off his waist and fell into his waiting hands.

"How awesome are you! " he smiled.

He stepped into the cool stream and squatted down and started washing himself all over with some reeds he had pulled from the bank. Once he was done he grasped the belt and very gently cleaned it. It responded by wrapping itself around his arm and offered up its body to his attention. Once satisfied they were both washed he placed the belt on a nearby rock as he laid back in the water to relax.

He had been laying in the water with his head resting on a rock for a few minutes, contentment washing over him, when he felt something slimy around him.

It looked like water, but instead of a gentle current washing over him it was akin to a weak but tacky glue.

It started at his butt and quickly felt it expand around his hips.

"Huh? " Jerking his eyes open, Shannon looked down but didn't spot anything. There was just the water.

"No, there ' s more than just the water..." he murmured to himself as he quickly brought his hands up and around over his hips.

He felt nothing.

"What the.. I could have sworn.. Oohhhhhhh..."

He moaned as he suddenly felt the "nothing" push into his butt gently and fill him up from the inside. The slime that was feeling him up then quickly slid up around his hips to encapsulate his manhood and coat it with a cool slime before sucking upon it.

Unprepared for an ambush, Shannon had no choice but to stop and let the sensations wash over him. He closed his eyes and relaxed his arms in the water as he revelled in the sensation.

A moment later and before he could recover, Shannon was slapped hard by two walls of what he could only assume was thick water.

"Ow! Hey! "

Stinging from the sharp slap all over, Shannon tried his best to shield himself from the water which had seemed to come alive. He felt the same tackiness engulf his legs from his feet all the way to his abs. When he tried to push it away, his hands just skidded off the surface of it.

"What the hell is this? " He yelled.

His legs were forced wide apart as more of the slime adhered itself to his back and chest.

Shannon struggled hard against it but despite it looking like water, it was certainly a lot harder than water. He could feel it push against his limbs whenever he tried to move, keeping him contained. The thick water stopped under his chin but continued up the back of his head and through his hair.

He saw the water glisten and begin to change all around him, small veins appeared in it located close to his own body. They seemed to pulse. Shannon was slowly dragged to a deeper part of the stream near the centre, then turned around so he was in a standing position. As he was pushed up out of the water a little he could see the water flow part under him as whatever the creature was, held him there.

The part of the plant around his manhood formed a tight seal at his base then began a deep suction and throbbing sensation all around him.

"Ahh.. Noo... fuck..." Shannon moaned as he watched his cock fully harden very quickly. It seemed content to gently massage and tease him, not bringing him to any orgasm at all. The plant tightened its petals around his body, securing him tightly within its grasp.

They also absorbed his arms, pulling them into wet hollow tubes within the clear petals and holding them firmly.Try as he might, Shannon could barely move his legs and arms at all before the slimy rubbery consistency of the plant pushed them back to where they should be. Only his head was still free.

The petal on his back extended upwards over his neck before slowly forming around the back and top of his head, suctioning itself to him and slipping between his hair to massage his scalp. Shannon moaned at the wonderful sensation even as his hair waved around inside the petal as though it were still under water. The massage was pleasantly distracting, allowing the plant to extend some clear slime tendrils into his ears, blocking all sounds out.

Then, over the next minute the unusual plant slowly lifted him up out of the water.

"Oh... wow, " he looked down around him and got a far better view of the creature.

The slimelily had all four of its thick, almost completely clear petals around him. He could just make out where each petal ended around him. The veins within each of them pulsed with life.

Further down towards his feet he could make out larger leaves of the plant extend outward from the stem just below where his feet ended. One of the leaves curled upwards then tapered the tip so it was horizontal, and just large enough for someone to sit on.

"That ' s.. Ahh.. interesting, " said Shannon to himself.

It took him a few moments but then suddenly realised there were two largish protrusions extending upwards from the "seat" of the leaf.

With his body massaged and kept close to the edge of orgasm without being tipped over, Shannon stayed like that, moaning and squirming for several hours.

Now and then the plant extended a clear tube up to his mouth and forced it between his lips to deliver some water, keeping its victim well hydrated.

The plant however never stopped massaging his muscles. Every part of his body was massaged and attended to, distracting him, keeping him unaware.

For hours, Shannon sat contentedly in the firm grip of the plant. Now and then a strong fragrance would emanate from the transparent petals around him, filling his nostrils with a wonderful odour that pushed his trance-like state a little deeper.

***

"Yoo hoo! "

Shannon snapped awake again and opened his eyes.

"Ahhh.. " Barely able to croak out a moan, the voice was the first thing he had heard since the plant had plugged his ears. Even the sound of the wind and the stream itself was muted.

In fact the plugs were still rooted deep in his ear canals, the plant evidently wanting him to hear the voice and it was only that voice which he heard.

Shannons eyes came to rest on a familiar figure.

His manhood twitched hard at the sight of Gina and her wide smile as she took stock of Shannon's latest predicament.

Shannon recognised her immediately but was still restrained within the plant. His legs still spread and his arms secured deep within the plant's petals by his sides all he could do was wriggle and squirm, even as the plant continued its massage.

Gina came to the edge of the stream and sat down with her feet in the water.

She had a wonderful view of Shannon, only several metres away now, naked, trapped and exposed to all and sundry.

"That ' s a nice show you ' ve got going on there Shannon, " said the teasing dryad.

"Uhh... gods.. It won ' t let.. Help me.. " he stammered before the plant once again filled his mouth with the watering tube and made him drink.

Gina sashayed over to where his altered belt lay, and tutted him about it.

"Tsk tsk Shannon, i give you some protection and then you go and get it damaged, geez. What am I going to do with you? " She smirked.

She picked it up and examined it closely.

"Hmm i think i should fix this up for you boy. If you had worn this much longer i doubt it would have come off you, then you ' d have been in quite the predicament, "

She smiled and looked at the bright sky with a whimsical look.

"Oohh Shannon, to have seen you wrapped up in a nice tight suit adorned with my flowers.. What a look! " She grinned and turned to face him. Shannon was burning red with embarrassment, but his cock was twitching hard.

Gina walked over to the riverbank close to him and sat down on it, leaned back and opened her legs before sliding a hand over her slit to play with herself, placing the belt down beside her.

Shannon looked at her with a pleading expression and tried once again to squirm, but was still held tight in the Slimelily.

"Uhh.. Hey Gina..? " He asked timidly.

"Yeah yeah, I've got your help right here baby, " she said as she started rubbing her clit. "Fuck.. "

Shannon moaned at the sight of Gina playing with herself, before the slimelily puffed out another thick stream of pollen, showering his head and letting a sizable amount drift onto Gina.

"Mmm Shannon, it ' s so good.. Seeing you there.. Ahh.. trapped again.. Did you walk into it or did you just let it walk into you? " she managed to say.

Shannon just blushed furiously, too embarrassed to answer her. All he could do was struggle and grunt against the plant, struggling to escape again.

"Maybe i should just leave you here, leave you all trapped and helpless, vulnerable, unable to escape from the next creature who happens to come by and rip you from that silly plant and keep you for themselves, to play with, fuck and all sorts of nasty things.. "

Gina moaned deeply, grabbing at one of her oversized breasts and squeezing it hard. But after a few minutes Shannon heard Gina growl in frustration.

"Damn slimelily ' s, they never let you cum unless you do the right thing.. "

Sighing in frustration, she stepped into the water, closer to Shannon and the plant. With each step she took, the slimelily squeezed its prey, seemingly in anticipation of what was to come.

Shannon watched wide eyed as the thick and generously proportioned dryad climbed up onto one of the soft transparent leaves in front of Shannon.

"There we go, let ' s get this silly plant working shall we? " She said before her hands gripped the slime covered head of Shannon and kissed him long and passionately.

Still only able to hear her voice and her grunts as she climbed the plant to come face to face with him, Shannon was at first afraid of Gina also becoming trapped within the plant, but then forgot about it all as she kissed him hard.

He returned the kiss as best he could, unable to stop a moan from escaping.

"Now Shannon, " Gina said as she broke the kiss. "The thing about Slimelilys is that they are particularly naughty plants. They are hard to see and even harder to escape from. But fortunately I am here. First we need to get in position, " she said to him as She squished her soft body up against the petals that held his body, Shannon thought the petals themselves looked to be nearly a foot thick.

1...45678...11