The Fall of Eastmarch

Story Info
A defender succumbs to desire.
36.1k words
4.69
5.7k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Headley_
Headley_
59 Followers

Introduction

It was a bright and sunny morning in the foothills around Eastmarch, a small town with little to do these days. It was a town protected by a stone wall from when armies of men and elves were common. Now, in quieter times, it was also surrounded by verdant and fruitful farming lands, beyond which lay the tropical jungle. Eastmarch was located quite far from the big city of Lursk, and as such had the men, skills and resources to hold its own against any foe.

There were many other such outposts around Lursk, all of them situated a similar distance from Lursk.

All had been similar to Eastmarch in terms of size and capabilities. Several years ago Romain had been the first to fall. It was a shock to everyone at Eastmarch, especially when there was no indication of the enemy, and no survivors at all. What was even stranger was the fact the town looked intact and undamaged. The scouts had reported no human movement at all in or near the town. Since then, several other towns had also fallen in a similar way, with all people seemingly having just disappeared. Scouts were sent into the fallen towns and ordered to report on anything they saw.

None of the scouts who ventured into the towns had ever returned. Armies were raised to retake the towns of Ravenswood, Shorwell and Don, but had all ended in total defeat and the capture of all troops, presumably by the same enemy that had originally conquered the towns.

The elders of Eastmarch, very aware of their situation, had started an intensive regimen of training their best men and women to act as guardians of Eastmarch. Every one of them were highly trained and conditioned with years of combat, magical and survival training until eventually they "graduated".

Their mission was simple: Patrol the jungles surrounding Eastmarch for any potential foes strong enough to assault the town and report back immediately. Each graduate, upon successfully completing their last test, were immediately dispatched and set off out the gates, past the farms and into the jungle with their best armour and sword.

For years each warrior who had set off on their mission had found nothing, and all reports from them were positive.

It was an average Autumn day, not hot but not cool either. A gentle breeze washed against the skin of many. Only one thing of importance happened that day.

It was the day Shannon failed to return.

***

He ran.

Ran as fast as he could. He had long ago lost his weapons; they were too heavy and cumbersome. He needed speed, and his magically enhanced feet gave him what he needed.

His breaths were deep and bordered on panicked, driven by a primal fear that held him tightly in its grip.

Chapter 1

It had been two years since Shannon had graduated and set off into the jungle to patrol and discover.

His training had been heavily focused on combating Morphagens; a large and wide ranging species of life that inhabited the continent alongside elves and men.

Morphagens were plant and animal based life forms and had no recognised genus or even similar DNA structures.

Morphagen life forms were both static and mobile, ranging in size from a small domestic dog to the size of an elephant.

Most of the morphagens that appeared as humanoids were all said to mimic a female in appearance, while other, plant-like beings could be very hard to distinguish from actual plantlife.

Records of Morphagen types were well documented.

Their eating habits were also well documented.

Every morphagen ever encountered saw humans as prey and would attack at nearly any opportunity.

They all fed off human sexual fluids and sexual energy.

All morphagens were well adapted to be most effective and efficient at "eating" their prey.

There had only been a few isolated cases where a person (elf or human) or animal had been wholly consumed.

Oddly enough, such cases, of which the type was documented, were never seen again, as if the meat they had consumed had killed them.

All in all, Morphagens were considered a low level threat to regions, and more of a serious inconvenience to individuals.

No one had ever heard of a Morphagen conquering a town before.

Some Morphagens had shown a willingness to forgo their attempts at assault when they were familiar with an individual. Others could even be tamed.

It had been almost a year after he started his patrol when Shannon had met a particularly friendly Boa. She had a dazzling array of coloured scales on her body, and she seemed to control a small clearing and hold it as her domain. Initially she was indifferent to Shannon and had even refused to attempt an assault on him.

The clearing was in a new area of the jungle that Shannon needed to explore and map out as best he could, this clearing would make the perfect staging ground to return to and recoup from his patrols.

The snake was not going to leave her domain though, so Shannon had decided to attempt to tame her. It had taken many days as well as obvious shows of trust, mainly by sleeping within her clearing and by providing her some food as tribute to show his willingness to share and provide small boons for her. Eventually he had formed a trusting familiarity with her by encouraging her to eat with him while she had curled around him.

The feeding extended to grooming, with Shannon helping her by removing several ticks from between her scales.

During the next several weeks Shannon ensured he visited the boa daily. Each time he did so, the bond between them deepened further.

On one particular day Shannon had finished mapping out a small hill and decided to stop by her clearing. He entered it and spent some time cleaning it by removing dead leaves, fallen branches and other things that he thought detracted from the beauty of the place.

Once done he approached a large fallen log and sat down on the ground with his back to it, then started stripping off his shirt and armaments.

The snake slithered up behind him, onto the fallen tree then slithered down beside him to gently coil around his feet and legs. Shannon, unfazed about her sudden appearance, watched her as she looped around his upper torso several times before resting her head on his shoulder. He saw her close her eyes, seemingly content to stay that way for a while to stay warm. Shannon returned the hand of friendship by removing several small ticks from between her scales then started stroking her skin near her head. The boa responded by gently tightening around him, causing.Shannon to sighed happily, feeling nice and snuggled within her loose coils.

***

Many animals and plants in the jungle were strange in nature, especially to Shannon. He did not have a lot of time to study in her younger days, devoting most of his energies into combat and survival techniques. However he did know that Morphagens could slowly change over time. They could alter their shape, appearance and even climb trees. Some could grow limbs, become larger or smaller, change colours and shapes completely. It wasn't just animals either, plants could grow taller, or shorter, and some could even uproot and walk to a new place close by. Even insects had the same ability, growing larger, changing themselves as they needed to.

He was also taught that many of them had psychic abilities, being able to read the minds of other beings around them. Others could even alter the minds of their victims.

During his training though he never discovered any species of animal or plant that could do any of these things.

Some people in Eastmarch had the opinion that they were just tall tales and should be dismissed out of hand.

Shannon had kept an open mind however, such stories could be important and shouldn't be so easily dismissed.

***

One day Shannon decided to visit the clearing again. As he did every time he entered it, he cleaned it, then washed himself in the nearby stream. The boa was resting in a low hanging tree branch and had been watching him since he first stepped foot into her clearing. As the human returned from his washing, she waited for him to approach the middle of the clearing. Once he was seated and facing her, she made her move.

She carefully dropped down from the tree branch and onto the short grass of the clearing and and approached him lazily before slowly rising up so she their eyes were level.

Shannon gasped, and saw her mouth had changed to a more human one, with human shaped lips.

She kissed him.

Shannon stood there a little stunned at what she just did, and barely registered the snake's body coiling around him with some subtlety.

They both leaned forward and kissed again.

It lingered.

She opened her lips a fraction and slipped her tongue out to glide over his lips.

Shannon moaned quietly and extended his hands to stroke the snake's body, but quickly found his arms restrained as the boa caught them in her firm coils. She pulled his arms down by his sides then continued winding around him until her tail teasingly stroked his chin.

A cheeky smile appeared on her lips, one that caused Shannon to blush and respond in kind.

With her prey secured within her powerful coils, the boa carefully lowered Shannon down onto the verdant and lush grass on the ground. Shannon tensed and yelped a little at the falling sensation, having to place all his trust in her.

'Yeah, she is definitely a she, ' Shannon thought.

Once she had him on the ground she tightened her coils around him some more as she rolled him onto his back. She then lowered her head down directly above his as he stared back into her eyes before they kissed again, only this time the kiss lasted much longer.

Shannon moaned a little as he returned the kiss, her taste was wonderful. They opened their mouths, her tongue, still thin and long, extended into his mouth and coiled around his own tongue.

Shannon moaned again into her kiss as he felt her tongue tighten around his, then squeaked a little as he felt her coils tighten around his body at the same time.

'She is teasing me, ' he thought.

But that was dismissed quickly when the boa deepened the kiss even more. He moaned quietly into the kiss. Again and again she squeezed his tongue and body simultaneously, filling Shannon with a sense of tight restraint, hopelessness as well as a small glimmer of freedom.

'To be restrained like this, voluntarily surrendering myself to her and being unable to stop her, it ' s like she is squeezing out all my responsibilities in life, ' he thought.

His mind began to fill with images of two beings intertwined much like themselves, as well as others of love, warmth and happiness.

'It must be mating season, ' he thought.

With a start he realised his situation; he was stuck in the middle of the jungle, in the coils of a female Boa snake that was intent on mating with him, and no one else had any idea of where he was.

And there was very little he could do about it.

For some reason he was not worried in the slightest about the situation and had instead quickly felt a much deeper connection with the snake.

While the boa's lips were firmly plastered to her own, he felt a name form in his mind.

Amira.

'Amira.. That is your name? ' He thought.

She answered with a particularly tight snuggle.

Shannon formed his name in his mind, until he felt her acknowledge his name.

Gently and carefully Amira worked her body around Shannons, wanting to massage his muscles, tickle his feet and make him feel good.

Shannons responses delighted her, the way he would squirm and wriggle and moan sent shivers down her spine.

The sense of helplessness had deepened as he was subjected to Amira's tickle torture, watching her grin as she continued massaging and tickling him had excited him greatly. He felt his manhood had fully hardened between her coils.

Shannon had been in the jungle without any companionship for many months. He had not seen any human and the only time he had spoken was surprised yells and curses as he escaped from another Morphagen ambush.

He felt closer to Amira than anyone he had ever known. The fact she was a Morphagen was completely irrelevant to him.

Shannon didn't resist Amira in any way as he sank further into the attention she gave him.

Amira had felt Shannons manhood harden between her coils and was subtly teasing and caressing it, stroking it, hardening it further. She wanted him and needed to prepare him for her. Amira shifted her coils, exposing his chest to the air while she stared into his eyes before moving her head down to Shannons chest, flicking her tongue out numerous times over his nipples. Shannons breath began to quicken as he felt them harden under the attention. When Amira started placing soft kisses upon them Shannon moaned a little but then quickly felt her tail move around to his face before sliding it between his lips to suck upon and silence his moans.

Amiras smooth scales seemed to constantly shift and slide all around him, it was especially noticeable between his thighs and making it impossible to ignore. The speed at which Amira turned him on was a little embarrassing to Shannon, but he soon forgot about it when he felt her scales part and shifted herself around him, forming a slit. As Amira again coiled herself tightly around Shannons upper body, holding his arms to his sides, she pushed her slit down over his hardened manhood. As she forced Shannons hardened manhood inside herself she shuddered and shook in delight and made Shannon moan in pleasure around her tail.

Amira had wanted to do this for some time now, males of any species in the jungle were extremely rare; humans especially so. So many of them were prime targets for any Morphagen who laid eyes on them, and they did absolutely everything to capture them.

Even still, Amira felt extremely lucky to have Shannon, no male of any other species was superior to a human.

She had felt Shannons mind on the many visits he had made, and was very thankful he had returned again and again. He was a simple human man, charged with a sacred duty and had the determination and courage to carry it out. She admired him, and wanted to mate with him, wanting those qualities in her own children.

Falling in love with Shannon was something that had crept up on her, until one day she realised she found him irresistible and unable to control herself whenever he came by.

Now she coiled more of herself around her wonderful prey, covering him from shoulders to his feet in her coils. Her tail slowly thrusting between his lips as she pushed her slit down around him, capturing all of his manhood inside her.

She heard him moan as she began squeezing her slit around him. The sensations it filled her with were almost overwhelming but she was determined to draw the whole experience out as much as possible. It was almost a sacred act, a ritual that very rarely happened, and Amira wanted to enjoy iit as much as possible.

She had made this clearing her domain long ago and no one had ever challenged her. No one else was stronger than her. She had fought for it and held it ever since. No one would challenge her, not even now as she bonded with Shannon.

She squeezed him again, positively melting at the sensation of him squirming in delight. She struggled to stay focused and in control of herself as well as Shannon, pushing him further and further, driving him slowly but surely towards her goal.

'Finally, I can mate, ' she thought.

Shannon closed his eyes as he kissed Amira, the quiet rasping of scales against his skin and herself was hypnotic, relaxing him just as much as her muscular massage was doing. His manhood was extremely hard and buried deep inside her warm interior and was being given more attention it had ever received. He could feel numerous protrusions from her as she took him deep. He was never one to boast but his manhood was impressive in both size and girth, to a point where when he eventually had the fortune of time and a girl, she had been unable to take all of him.

Now though, he groaned out loud as he felt her smooth scales against the base of his cock and felt her muscles constrict around his manhood at the same time as her tongue held her own tight, and her body around him.

The air was cool and refreshing, the sun shone down into the small clearing, bathing them both in its golden light.

Amira covered Shannon with as much of her body as she could and drove him deep inside her with each thrust. The realisation he was restrained so much he could barely move and was at her complete mercy drove him wild.

Again and again Shannon and Amira came, both nearly falling unconscious each time with its force. Still Amira wanted more. Shannon was unable to stop her from taking everything he had.

Eventually, after several hours both had fallen asleep, still joined together.

Amira was the first to wake, feeling her body brimming with her mate's seed and energy filled her with the instinct to reproduce quickly. Despite that though she took great care as she unwound herself from Shannons still sleeping form, not wanting to wake him.

After a minute she had him laying on the lush grass and placed a soft kiss to his forehead before slithering off into the jungle.

Chapter 2

Some time had passed for Shannon without visiting Amira, he missed her a great deal but had found several previously unexplored valleys and needed to scout them.

He had documented numerous species of Morphagen; a mobile ball of tentacles had made a rush for him, as had a large mobile lump of dark flesh with numerous long hollow tentacles all arcing towards him.

It was several days after that he made his first and almost last mistake.

"Oh crap, " he said out loud as he placed a goot into a dark squirming pile of Ropeworms. Immediately he tried to lift his foot away but the worms had already wound around his ankle and booted foot several times, holding it down firmly and preventing his escape.

Shannon let out a high pitched shriek as he lost balance and fell over onto his side, throwing his sword and shield as he did.

Immediately the worms were on him, wriggling under his top and down his pants.Frantically he tried pulling them off but they were extremely slippery and slimy, as well as there being loads of them.

As they all swarmed and mobbed him one quickly wrapped tightly around his head and gagged his mouth tightly, preventing his yells for help.

Others started tickling and feeling him up, and he reacted just how they wanted him to; by ripping his top, boots and pants off quickly.

Now naked, the worms acted as one and quickly wrapped around his wrists and ankles tightly, then linked themselves together to pull his wrists behind him. Shannon's muffled yelp was the only thing he could do as the worms had him tightly cuffed.

One worm wrapped itself around his manhood and started squeezing him, causing him to harden despite his fears. The distraction though was enough for them to pull his feet up behind him, with more worms linking them to his hands, holding him in a tight hogtie.

More worms wrapped themselves around him; his arms, legs, nipples and around his eyes, acting as an effective blindfold. They linked together over his waist and chest, even his thighs, all tightly restraining him and ensuring he wasn't going to escape the pleasure they could inflict.

The worm on his manhood was quickly joined by others and completely covered him. They were relentless in their squeezing, even as a fat worm had slid into his butt and started a subtle vibration against his prostate.

Shannon moaned deeply as he came hard, showering a lot of them in his seed and energy.

They continued to hold and restrain him tightly for several hours as they forced him to orgasm after orgasm, draining him of everything he had.

Headley_
Headley_
59 Followers