The Fall of Eastmarch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What's more, whenever he tried to grab at some of the vines themselves to tear them off, the vibrations at his crotch got really serious, forcing him to stop with his attacks or else he would find himself falling over in orgasm. Instead of shedding them he was getting more and more overgrown by them, so he did his best to simply ignore them.

On the plus side, he had managed to wrestle several vines into some knots and managed to secure them around his folded clothes and armour, carrying it handily.

The vines on his feet kept reacting to his walking and had morphed into a sturdy and very comfortable pair of shoes. They were very durable, to the point where Shannon wondered how he was actually going to remove them when the time came. They also seemed to be growing, albeit very slowly, up and over his knees.

'I wonder where they will stop? ' he wondered. The vine based boots were massaging his feet wonderfully and did well to distract him from how tough they looked with absolutely no sign of clasps or laces. They were probably completely waterproof too.

His gloves also seemed quite tough and handy, even if they did sprout random vines now and then to grab at things, reminding him of having tentacles for fingers.

'Is this what being a Morphagen is like? '

He did think the vines on him provided his more abilities and benefits than liabilities like the distractions it was getting particularly skilled at, and so decided to stop trying to remove them and even let them regrow back a little.

'How bad can it be? ' He thought.

It was quite late in the day when he decided to find a spot to set up his camp by a large river, and after lighting a campfire he sat down to cook and eat some of the game he had caught during the day.

He took his clothes out and being unable to wear them, simply used them to lay over his body to keep warm as he settled down to sleep.

***

He woke up several times during the night to the vines shifting and sliding around him. He wishes they would just let him sleep, he was beyond caring. Not that he had much say about it, They weren't a trained dog or horse he could simply order around.

'It seems I'm the one getting bossed around now, ' he lamented.

He fell asleep again, this time sleeping soundly in the knowledge he was in fact getting bossed around a lot now.

As soon as he dropped off to sleep for the final time, the vines grew and grew fast. They all spread small thin shoots out and around him, lacing themselves over his skin and fusing to one another, making a tough but flexible shell. There were loads of them, covering him as much as they could, happy they had an outlet for all the day's energy they had collected.

***

It was just before dawn that footsteps could be heard on the river bank near the soundly sleeping form. They stopped several metres away. A pair of hungry eyes saw him sleeping, covered in the vines.

'Good, he won ' t go anywhere, ' she thought.

***

Shannon woke up in the morning and immediately noticed several things. His manhood was in a warm and tight wet space. He was on his back, not on his side like he had been when he fell asleep. His arms and legs were outstretched and he couldn't move them. Also, his entire front from his neck down to mid thigh felt exposed to the air, and couldn't feel any vines on his body below his waist.

'Well, maybe there is one area that ' s not exposed, ' he thought with a mental giggle.

Lastly, his head was held within an unyielding grip of multiple vines that had grown up under the back of his head. They allowed the light to hit his eyelids, and he couldn't feel anything impeding his lips.

His manhood hit a particularly deep spot, causing him to moan quietly.

He also was no longer laying on the ground, nor could he feel his clothes laying on his body.

As far as he could tell he was elevated slightly off the ground by vines, as though he were on a small, narrow bed. It was very comfortable though.

A familiar sensation pushed its way to the front of his mind; gentle and slow strokes by whatever had his manhood let him know he wasn't being mindlessly attacked.

'I hope that is a good thing, ' he had his doubts though, and feared the worst.

All down his arms and lower legs was a firm but warm grip of the vines.

'Well I don't think I'm going anywhere for the immediate future, ' he lamented.

After several moments he had summed up the courage required.

He opened his eyes.

He sighed and closed them again.

"So I guess this means I'm stuck again, in your naughty plant trap? " he asked out loud.

Gina rode him happily, her deceptively innocent grin never leaving her lips. She giggled.

"Pretty much, " came her perfectly voiced response, and then a sigh left her lips as she thrust down onto him a little deeper.

Shannon grunted.

"Don ' t worry, I won't keep you, I just want to have some fun! Your energy is sooooo good, " she drawled. "And your fucking dick is to die for! " she added.

"Besides, aren ' t my vines making you feel good too? " She asked.

He didn't want to admit it but she was right. The vines around his body held him tightly but comfortably, with his limbs bound, even his fingers and toes were wrapped up as well. They were all massaging him gently, making him relax.

"I guess so, " he admitted.

Gina grinned and stopped her riding before hopping up off him and sat on his chest, leaning down to his face, her boobs were tantalisingly close to his face.

Shannon nearly whined in sadness as she left his manhood.

"There ' s a good boy Shannon, my vines really like you, as do i, "

She closed her thighs around his chest, her long blonde hair tickled his face in a rather pleasant way.

He got a good look at her despite her distractions. There were blemishes over her skin here and there, some scars and several small cuts. Her hair wasn't as kempt as it was previously and several of the vines on her body look wilted and dying.

"I like you Shannon, a lot. You are hot. And strong. Here kiss this, " she said as she lowered each of her breasts down to his lips. Shannon blushed and placed a small peck on each of them. They were very soft.

'What is she wanting? I doubt it ' s just a good time, ' he wondered.

Plastering her boobs under his chin she leant down to kiss his lips and cheek softly.

"I have seen you a lot, doing your patrol. I first saw you before you had even found Amira ' s grove. Yes I know all about Amira, she is gorgeous. I know you like her, maybe even love her. I know she loves you very much. You helped her, and you seem to help anyone or anything that needs it. It ' s very admirable. " She stroked his cheek and hair, admiring her small vines that now called his head home.

"You saved my life, Shannon. That was a very brave act you did for me. Anything or anyone else would have run on instinct. But not you. "

She curled her feet up to caress his manhood slowly, the sensation was wonderful. Shannon moaned quietly.

"Can I ask what you are here for Shannon? What is your mission?"

He inhaled deeply and sighed. It was probably better she knew. Amira knew anyway.

"I.. " He hesitated, but continued. "There is an unknown threat. "

Gina relaxed a little on his chest, watching him intently.

"We don ' t know what it is, we have never seen it before. It has struck our other towns without warning. No one who has investigated or mounted an attack to reclaim any of them has ever returned. We think it is very dangerous to us. I ' m.. trying.. To find it. " He finished quietly, his predicament of being captured played heavily on his mind.

"Look, I'm not a monster.. Well, I guess I am, in a way, " she giggled.

She looked at him intently.

"I owe you Shannon, a lot. You saved my life.. "

Shannon looked up at her as she spoke.

She really was beautiful.

"I know you really like Amira though, and even if I was stronger than her, which i'm not by the way, I would not stand in your way. Love is.. Special. " It was Gina's turn to blush a little.

Shannon stayed silent and pondered her words.

'Maybe there is something deeper than just the physical encounters with Amira, ' he thought. 'I miss her, and I Need her to be safe. Is this what love is? '

Having such a stoic and rigid upbringing, Shannon had no time for love beyond a night in one of the tavern's small rooms.

"Shannon, look at me, " Gina asked quietly. He did so. She placed a warm, soft hand upon his cheek as she spoke.

"Please. I need some of your energy, that dart nearly killed me. It certainly would have if you hadn ' t taken it out of me. As you can see I am very weak. I need your energy to restore me to my normal health, " she proposed.

He looked at her, and opened mis mouth to respond, but Gina beat him to it.

"I will also watch over you. " she added quickly. "While you explore the jungle. And I will fully release you from my vines, if.. if that is what you wish. " She smiled at him a little. "They do look very pretty on you though, and I bet they feel good? But the choice will be yours. Either way they will not attempt to capture you again. But if you don ' t wish to help me, " she looked down, sadness washing over her, a tear rolled down her cheek.

"I will release you now and you can walk away, with no catches. "

Shannon was naive, and his decision making process was very black and white. He knew this and held his way of thinking. He also had a very strong compassionate side, to help anyone in need, even at the cost of his life, his desire to help was very strong. While Gina apparently gave him a choice, both of which lead to his apparent release, a voice in his head that warned him she could be deceiving him again. But that was much quieter than the loudest voice.

Help her.

He looked up at her. She was indeed quite thin and looked too frail for his liking.

"Gina? "

She looked back up at him quickly.

"I will help you, as much as i am able to, " he said to her with sincerity.

She smiled wide, and as she leant down to kiss him again a tear ran down her cheek and splashed onto his nose.

"Thank you, " she whispered into his ear.

"I am not sure how.. " his voice trailed off as Gina placed a finger over his lips.

She placed her feet on the ground on either side of him.

"Leave everything to me my dear man, " she said with a smile on her face.

The impromptu bed Shannon was lying on started moving, being a living bed made from vines and soft leaves, it felt a lot like a massage as he lay upon it.

Gina commanded the bed to lower his hips and it did so, before she stood astride him and slowly elevated the bed once more and guided his still very hard manhood deep inside her.

The both moaned deeply, even as the living bed slowly undulated, causing Shannon to rock his hips up and penetrate her very deeply.

Gina closed her eyes intently as he was pushed up into her, the ecstasy of him pushing into her almost sent her over the edge alone. She placed her hands upon his chest and abs, after a few moments her hands glowed with a white golden light. Shannon gasped and felt a warmth invade his body.

"These will strengthen the bond between us, and let me absorb your energy more efficiently. " she said to him.

She started to slowly rock her hips down upon him, Shannon bit his lip hard. She was exquisite.

"I, fuck, i can barely speak! " Gina giggled. "I know you Shannon, " she said between thrusts. "Urgh, i know you love being tied up, being bound, being made to acknowledge your captor, " she stopped speaking and stilled her hips while he was fully inside her.

"I also know you can go a lot more than what I have seen. I will only take what you wish to give Shannon, please tell me when you have had enough, " she said quietly.

"I.. think you may be right, " he responded. He burned with redness before responding to her.

"I, really, I want you to.. Push me.. Really hard, " he mumbled quietly. Admitting to it was very hard. It was a core secret of his that no one could have ever guessed, let alone know or heard him say.

He barely comprehended it himself. But here he was, bound under his captor, and admitted to her that he wants to see her do her worst. Or best.

Gina smiled wide down to him, not the cruel smile she had for him before, but one that saw a challenge ahead of her.

She leant down to kiss his lips hard.

He kissed her back.

"Thank you, Shannon, " she whispered again.

She sat back up on him and gyrated her hips.

"Now, I need you to be quiet so I can drain you, " she grinned wider, and before Shannon could say a word, a vine quickly launched up beside his head and wrapped over his mouth and gagged him effectively, turning his words into muffled moans as she started again.

Any protest Shannon had was quickly swept away as Gina started fucking him hard.

***

An hour later Shannon was mentally begging for mercy as he yet again orgasmed hard up into Gina. She was happy crying out in her own release as she absorbed yet more of Shannon's energy.

Through tear filled eyes he saw her, and couldn't help noticing how she was changing. Her body-wrapping vines were a glossy and vibrant green once more, Gina's long golden hair was shining and looked as fresh as anything. What blemishes he could see had vanished, replaced with flawless dark skin.

Her body itself was changing though, from lithe and agile to thick and full. Her thighs were expanding greatly and had started pressing against his hips. Her arms were more muscular and stronger, her breasts had expanded out from smallish A cups to beyond C's.

She stopped her fucking and smiled down at him, caressing his cheek gently.

"What do you think? " She asked, as if reading his mind, or tracking his eyes.

Since he couldn't say anything, his ever hard manhood twitched deep inside her, signalling his approval.

"Ahh.. fuck yes, this is what you ' re doing to me Shannon. The more we fuck, the stronger i get. " She grinned a little wickedly down at him.

"Maybe I am strong enough now that I don't need my vines to capture you, I could do that myself, " She started rolling her hips, milking him and making him moan more.

"Would you like that baby? If i ran you down, knocked you to the ground and subdued you and fucked you senseless? " Shannon thought she was bordering on deliriousness at this point, but the crazier she got the faster he seemed to be getting off.

He cried out hard into his gag again before cumming very hard into her.

She screamed her approval and grew some more.

***

Again and again Shannon moaned for mercy into his gag but Gina was unforgiving. He never went soft, never failed to spurt his seed and energy into her. Gina never refused his offerings or demands for more of it.

Somehow Shannon kept his sanity.

***

It was in the late evening, Shannons hands had been released from their bindings long ago. His hands were constantly shifting to her thighs, her hips or her boobs. All of which had grown massively. Her knees now rested on either side of his head, her thighs were thicker than his torso. Her breasts were positively enormous, her nipples seemed to get larger each time she pushed one between his lips when she ungagged him. Each time she did so made him orgasm again and again.

Eventually though, she came to stop.

"Enough, that will be.. Enough, " she panted.

Shannons mind was broken and could say nothing. Instead she laid her body down to cover him completely. He responded automatically by wrapping his arms tight around her.

"You ' re beautiful, " he whispered hoarsely.

With the vine bed supporting them, they fell asleep quickly.

***

He smiled down at her, she smiled back before lifting her knees and spreading her legs wide for him. He leant down to kiss her again, his hands on the bed either side of her torso. Again and again he kissed her lips, forehead, nose and ears, whispering "Tell me to stop if you want to, " She responded with a quick intake of air and squeezed her legs around him.

He started moving down her body, kissing at her neck and throat gently, then started concentrating his energy into his lips, kissing each of her blemishes. Each of them vanished after a moment, fully healed.

Moving to her arms, he softly kissed and teasingly nipped and licked at the crook of her elbow, invoking a squirm from her each time. The vines on her arms seemed a little healthier.

Moving back to her torso he kissed his way down her chest, depositing a lot of his energy as he went and making her skin start glowing again.

Finding her breasts he teasingly kissed his way around them both while looking her in the eye, a grin quickly formed on their faces.

"Who knew you could be such a tease.. " she murmured.

Shannon answered by taking one of her nipples in his mouth and started sucking upon it. Gina quickly tensed her chest at the delightful sensation, and then did so again when she felt his fingers capture her other nup to play with.

Shannon concentrated his energy into his hand, feeding just as much energy into her there.

Gina quickly brought a hand up to her mouth to hold in a shriek as she quickly came from Shannons attention.

He kept playing with her breasts, continuing to put energy into them. Eventually after much squirming by her, Shannon realised they had grown substantially.

He stopped and looked up at her, she had her eyes closed. He grasped her hands and placed them upon her mounds gently.

"Umm... i ' m sorry i didn ' t mean- "

Gina giggled loudly.

"Shannon, you are so cute. This is how I store energy. Your energy. " She grinned at him, Shannon blushed.

"Why don ' t you see how big you can make them, and the rest of me? " She winked.

A small smile crept to Shannons lips as he once again lowered his lips to her super soft skin.

He kissed every inch of her tummy and sides, even tickling her with his tongue which made them both laugh. Gina's body very gradually expanded as she absorbed the energy she was given.

Shannons lips kissed her abs as he shifted down the bed, sliding off it and knelt on the ground. He looked down between her legs, her slit was very wet and very inviting. She smelt of roses. He then looked up at her, she looked back at him between her bent legs and bit her bottom lip.

He reached up, slipped his hands over her hips and dragged her down the plant bed to its edge and immediately kissed her slit. Gina moaned slowly and squirmed a little, Shannon slid his hands up and down over her tummy to hold her still.

Guided by her telepathic urgings, he quickly had his face firmly between her thighs and was working her to orgasm after orgasm. Shannon loved it. His eyes closed and his hands moving between her tummy, her butt and her thighs, he was quite happy to let his tongue and lips give her as much pleasure as they could. He continued to pour his energy into her and took great pleasure in getting her off.

Slowly she grew more, her legs and butt expanded slowly but steadily, filling with his energy. Shannon, felt her soft thighs around his head, didn't want to stop.

At some point a hand of his had moved between her legs and several fingers inside of her rubbing her g-spot, amplifying her orgasms.

Still he gave her his energy.

Still she expanded.