The Fall of Her Life

Story Info
Beautiful professor is taken by an enchanting student.
1.6k words
19.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sonya screamed "Nooooooo, I don't want that." She opened her eyes to discover that was her imagination. In reality, the only sound that came from her lips were soft moans while her body was responding and readily taking the stimulation.

She was not only getting wet and then some more, but her body moved to get more of the stimulation. Her hips pushed against Natalie's hand and her pussy lips were readily opening to get more. Her body was gravitating towards Natalie's hands that were doing those things she wanted to stop. But the pull was too strong. It was like her body was being pulled by an enormous force that she didn't have the strength to counter. At least that was what she was rationalizing. For anybody seeing what was happening, that is not how they would describe things. It seemed like there was no resistance, more like she was willingly and happily receiving the stimulation and trying to get more.

Natalie was smiling knowingly as her hand was slowly working her magic on her prey. The stimulation was sending ripples of pleasure throughout Sonya's body. The waves of pleasure not only got her body to respond reflexively to get more of it, but with each wave of pleasure, her mind was losing any pretense of opposition. As waves of pleasure swept through her body, the weak obstacles in her mind were falling apart quickly.

Natalie knew that Sonya has fallen. She only needed to decide how to proceed. Whether to continue with slow stimulation tormenting her prey with sweet tantalizing pleasure or ramp up the assault with her technique of triple stimulation using both hand and mouth which usually results in an overwhelming storm of pleasure that leaves her prey collapsing or even passing out in some of her previous hunts. There is also a third option that Natalie finds very amusing; suddenly stopping all stimulation, leaving her prey in a state of need and confusion. The prey who was telling herself that she did not want that and that her body was betraying her against her will, suddenly finding itself in control yet... Natalie who can read her prey's mind, find it fun to watch her prey in confusion and agony.

Natalie started "Alright, I think I hear your mind saying you don't want that," Sonya looking at her with confused with a petrified face. 'How did she.. how .. how can she know that? Yes that's.. that's what I am.. what I was thinking...' Sonya thought to herself, her thoughts were interrupted.

"Since you don't want it..." Natalie said and paused to observe Sonya with amusement whose mind was saying "What, what, no, no, wait, what.. I didn't.. I I I... it's ..." standing in front of Natalie completely confused and paralyzed.

Natalie who was smiling and enjoying the reaction of her prey continued "Well then you can go, the door is not locked."

Sonya heard the words and thought they are the cue she has been waiting for. It's her chance to get away to a safe place without this overwhelming succubus who sucked the strength from her will and made her succumb to sweet pleasures and erotic sensations that made her body all hot and tingly. They were so delicious and inviting, so sweet, burning like an itch being scratched, just feeling a thousand times better and addicting... She caught herself being swept away by these thoughts she should not be having 'What am I thinking. She stepped away; her hands are no longer detaining my body under their irresistible magic. It's the time to act as the waves of pleasure are subsiding and my body is no longer experiencing the sweet intoxicating pleasure her hands were giving me, ahh, why did that stop, it felt sooooo goooood... shit, what, what am I doing, I should move... I I I... these thoughts, they're, they...no.. I.. they sound like I enjoyed what she did, like I loved how it felt, that it felt so good, that I want more of it... no, what am I saying, it's not like I have not had pleasure before.. but nothing so good, nothing so sweet as this.. it was so good my body was reveling, it's aching for more, why can't I have more, why did it stop, I can't bear this, I want more, more, please more just give me more.. "No, no, noooo, please, just more, please, I can't... I can't please please..."

Natalie laughed making Sonya stop as she realized she was saying what she was thinking. Natalie looked with satisfaction and amusement. It was not the first time she tortured her prey like this, but they usually were less pained by their desperation and need.

"Please please..." Sonya repeated in a low voice

"What? What do you want?" said Natalie.

"Please.. just. please..." Sonya said not knowing what to say "just, just... please." was all she could say. She couldn't bring herself to say what her body and mind wanted so strongly. Her mind has surrendered, yet it was not used to act according to the new reality.

Natalie who was smiling knew this and that it was she who will dictate to Sonya's mind and guide her to learn how to behave in line with the new reality. Natalie moved closer, putting her left hand on Sonya's cheek, and moved for a soft gentle kiss on the lips that lingered for seconds. Natalie broke the kiss leaving Sonya's mind in a whirl. Natalie who was still standing very close Sonya could feel her breath, moved her right hand swiftly to Sonya's pussy lips making Sonya gasp at the impact. She started rubbing them in circles gently with medium pressure bringing back the ripples of pleasures through Sonya's body.

As Natalie continued to rub in circles with a bit more speed, Sonya started letting out soft sweet moans. Natalie moved her left hand to Sonya's breasts and started fondling them gently. She stayed tantalizingly close to Sonya who was moaning with pleasure that was washing through her body. But when Sonya tried to kiss her again, Natalie didn't let her and moved just beyond Sonya's reach. She then took her hand from Sonya's pussy making Sonya cry in a low voice "Noooooo."

Natalie looked into Sonya's eyes and lifted her hand soaked with pussy juices to Sonya's mouth. Sonya mindlessly opened her mouth to receive the wet fingers. With a nod from Natalie, she started sucking and licking them.

She never tasted herself before, she was more inclined to think that it would be an unpleasant thing. She wondered why she liked it so much and was sucking and licking eagerly. Is it really such a delicious taste like her reaction indicates or is it the effect of this succubus who has enchanted her that whatever she does would be a source of sweet pleasure?

With her fingers now clean, Natalie moved away and said, "I guess that's enough for today."

Sonya who was flushed and burning with desire couldn't imagine things ending here. Her mind surrendered completely. She wanted more. She wanted the pleasure and sensations to continue. "Please, don't stop." Sonya said.

Natalie looked nonchalantly at her. After a few seconds Sonya again pleaded "Please, please."

"Hmm, I wonder if I want that?" Natalie said.

Sonya who was desperate remembered the conversation they had before this fateful meeting. "You said you wanted to take me and make me yours," Sonya said remembering the bold advances Natalie made.

At the time Sonya was taken a back and staggered in her response. She is a college professor in her mid-thirties and this postgrad student who conducted herself elegantly and confidently was throwing this bombshell at her in her office. Sonya was beautiful and she didn't lack company when she wanted it. She had her share of indulging in worldly pleasures. Natalie who was good looking, charming and confident pierced Sonya with her beautiful eyes. Sonya recovered at the time and replied as a professor should do in such situations. But looking back she now sees that it all went according to Natalie's script.

She was casting a binding spell on Sonya, so it didn't matter what Sonya said or how she reacts. It's all the same, the end result would be that Natalie would have her way. It cannot be otherwise, Sonya thought. It's just how it would be, how it should be, that she would take me, that I would be hers. It's how it should be, no it's the only way to be.

Sonya's mind was no longer resisting, it was no longer at odds with what she desires and what should be. Her mind now could see "clearly" how things will be, how they should be.

"Please take me, make me yours." Sonya begged.

"Hm, that's different from what you said before." Natalie said, "Are you sure?"

"Yes, yes, I'm very sure. Please forget about what I said before, I wasn't thinking straight." Sonya said.

Natalie laughed "Maybe you were thinking straight." She looked at Sonya with a knowing smile "Well, things sound better now." She said.

"Let's see, I think I should give you a disclaimer and my conditions of taking you. If you agree-"

Sonya didn't wait to hear the rest "I agree, I consent, I'm ready to be yours."

"I guess agreeing to the terms and conditions is just a formality just as with those big tech companies. And similarly," Natalie smiled "You have no choice."

Natalie moved closer, grabbed Sonya's tit and pinched it hard making Sonya gasp loudly. Natalie moved behind Sonya with both hands on Sonya's breasts now, her mouth very close to Sonya's ear, "I like how you gasp," she whispered,

"Let's see what sounds you'll make when I take you properly."

...

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sonya's humiliationsition

Natalie is in a very good position to dictate terms of surrender to Sonya and she can take all the time she needs to dictate such as she has complete control of Sonya's luscious body. She can touch and rub any part of Sonya's body and the only thing Sonya can do is stay still with bated breath as Natalie is free to touch and molest any part of Sonya's body.

Her terms of surrender will be for Sonya to acknowledge that she no longer owns her body and has agreed to cede control of everything in her life to Natalie. Informal agreements easily agreed on quickly but formal agreements will take some time to achieve. Professional responsibilites of Sonya will be left untouched with ocassionall requests from Natalie to ensure that one or two straight women in the class will have a hard time achieving an A in her class and end up getting a B+ without knowing why as they had rebuffed Natalie's sweet entreaties. An B+ still good, but not enough for those bitches with such hatred for lesbians in their personnas. Sonya will have many responsibilites in doing domestic work in their shared condo and the coupe de grace will be achieved when Natalie's attorney will draft a power of attorney over Sonya who will sign away everything she owns to Natalie while kneeling naked in front of them until she is ordered to sate the woman attorney with her trained tongue as payment for services rendered.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Four Teachers are Blackmailed Ch. 01 Four MILF teachers end up blackmailed.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Bad Teacher Ch. 01 Blackmailing my best friend's mother.in Mature
Owned Mary A female teacher is blackmailed and turned into a whore.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Teacher's Dilemma Ch. 01 Teacher is blackmailed by an ex-student.in NonConsent/Reluctance
A Relentless Teen Mistress Ch. 01 Chloe takes her first submissives,in BDSM
More Stories