All Comments on 'The Fall of Her Life'

by obedient_boysub

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sonya's humiliationsition

Natalie is in a very good position to dictate terms of surrender to Sonya and she can take all the time she needs to dictate such as she has complete control of Sonya's luscious body. She can touch and rub any part of Sonya's body and the only thing Sonya can do is stay still with bated breath as Natalie is free to touch and molest any part of Sonya's body.

Her terms of surrender will be for Sonya to acknowledge that she no longer owns her body and has agreed to cede control of everything in her life to Natalie. Informal agreements easily agreed on quickly but formal agreements will take some time to achieve. Professional responsibilites of Sonya will be left untouched with ocassionall requests from Natalie to ensure that one or two straight women in the class will have a hard time achieving an A in her class and end up getting a B+ without knowing why as they had rebuffed Natalie's sweet entreaties. An B+ still good, but not enough for those bitches with such hatred for lesbians in their personnas. Sonya will have many responsibilites in doing domestic work in their shared condo and the coupe de grace will be achieved when Natalie's attorney will draft a power of attorney over Sonya who will sign away everything she owns to Natalie while kneeling naked in front of them until she is ordered to sate the woman attorney with her trained tongue as payment for services rendered.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userobedient_boysub@obedient_boysub
It's a shame the screen name cannot be changed. I like femdom and femdom related things. There is an element of reality and fantasy in how I live with it. I love obeying women. I love it when they keep me under their thumb. When they talk down to me and treat me as inferior t...