The Fall of Laura Pt. 03

Story Info
In which Laura extends her boundaries
3.4k words
5
623
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 03/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Writer61
Writer61
41 Followers

This is the third part of Laura's story. There are more to follow.

I recommend that you read them in sequence.

Please let me know what you think.

Prologue

I studied English at a redbrick university, got a good degree, and landed a job with a small but prestigious literary publishing house in London. Things did not go as I had wanted. The job sucked and I ended up changing direction.

I think of it as 'my fall from grace', which sounds as if I regret what happened. I don't. I enjoyed the journey and the people I met along the way.

Anal training

It was my idea to invite Rod and Dick over for a meal.

"That would be great," said Anna. "We should have done it before!"

"There's one rule: clothes stay on!"

"All night? I mean, to start is OK but you never know what might happen later ..." Anna let the sentence trail off.

"Fair point," I acceded, "but we start dressed."

~

I called them and we arranged to meet for dinner the next Sunday. There was no party the night before and only Rod had had a 1:1 during the day. So, we were all pretty fresh. I cooked - nothing fancy - Anna laid the table and opened some wine. The boys arrived right on time, both neatly dressed, with a bunch of flowers and a box of chocolates. Their mothers would be proud.

We exchanged gentle hugs and a peck on the cheeks. An outside observer would have no way of knowing that we were used to seeing each other naked, sometimes engaged in sex. Their mothers might not be so happy about that.

Over dinner, we talked about many things: our families, school, our hopes for the future; the usual dinner party stuff. The biggest shock was that despite their different skin colours they were real brothers, adopted by the same couple when they were youngsters.

"Are your names actually Dick and Rod?" asked Anna, "it sounds like a joke."

"Strictly speaking, we are Richard and Rodney, but, yeah, those are our real names," explained Rod.

"I blame our birth parents," lamented Dick.

Inevitably, we talked about work too. We swapped stories about experiences with guests, both good and bad, OK, mainly the bad ones. Dick mentioned one guy who had taken him in the arse without sufficient preparation.

"I was in agony for days," he recalled. "It was only my second time, and I was not as used to it as I am now. Still don't like doing it 'though."

"Wait," I said, "you only do anal for the job?"

"Yes" he said, "I'm not into guys but the money's too good to say 'no'."

"Yup, he's 'bent for rent'" chuckled Rod.

Dick frowned, "You know I hate that phrase!"

"Sorry, Bro."

Dick grinned, "Guess who was my first. Rod knows, so he's not allowed to answer."

Anna and I looked at each other. We suggested various guests that we knew but Dick shook his head every time. Thinking about my first experience with a woman, I had a moment of inspiration.

"Stella with a strap-on!" I said triumphantly.

"No, but you are very warm. It was Gerald. She got him to test me, but she was there. I think it was meant to be just reassurance, but it ended with me in her arse and him in mine."

"Noooo," we gasped.

My mind was reeling. I was not sure which was the bigger shock: that Dick had fucked Stella, or that Gerald had fucked him. I mean, I know I'd had sex with Stella, and I'd seen her blowing a guest at the house party, but still. As for Gerald, well, he was always just there. Solid, silent. He was watchful but he didn't focus on the hosts. Perhaps that's why.

I turned to Rod, "Have you had the pleasure of Gerald?"

"No" he shook his head, "more's the pity. Stella did not feel the need to have me 'road-tested' like Dick."

"She tested me," I said, "but only after I had been with male guests."

Anna chipped in, "I haven't been tested. Perhaps she only does it when she is not sure you'll be comfortable."

"That makes sense," I agreed.

The rest of the meal passed quickly and comfortably. Dick helped me tidy up. As I loaded the dishwasher, I plucked up courage.

"Is it hard doing anal?"

He hesitated, "you mean you haven't?"

I shook my head.

"Some guests have asked, but I have always said 'no'."

"OK, the secret is preparation. A bit of stretching and some lube, well, lots of lube. Would you like me to show you?"

"Yes, please. If you don't mind." I thought of his considerable cock. "I might not be able to, er, fit you in so, no promises."

He smiled, "Don't worry. I'm happy to help. Let's finish here and I'll fetch some things from downstairs.

When he returned Anna and Rod were screwing enthusiastically on the couch. Both were naked, her pale flesh a sharp contrast to his deep, rich brown. So much for the 'no nudity rule' I mused.

"Get a room," shouted Dick as we passed them.

I led him to my bedroom. He fetched a couple of towels from the bathroom and spread one on the bed.

"Go and have a wee, a shit too if you can, while I get things ready" he instructed.

When I returned, he was arranging various things side-by-side on my nightstand. He looked like a doctor preparing for a procedure, except he was naked.

"Right, I want you to strip off and lie on the bed, face-up. First, I'm going to warm you up a bit. Your arse comes later, assuming you still want to by then."

I nodded and did as he asked. He pushed my knees up and apart, then crawled between. It was the first time I had been with him, hosts were usually with guests rather than together, but it felt very normal.

Dick gently played with my labia. His fingers slowly explored every fold. It was exquisite. I was about to ask how he knew, but an orgasm hit me. He started to use his tongue as well as his fingers. He played with my clit, then sucked it. He entered me with his fingers and his tongue. It was the best foreplay ever.

Eventually, he lifted my legs above my head and started to lick and touch my anus. I came again. This was something else.

He raised his head to look directly at me "Want to go further?"

Unable to speak properly I grunted my assent. He reached over to the nightstand for a couple of things then re-arranged us again. He placed a pillow beneath me, and sat cross-legged, with my legs resting on his thighs. It was more comfortable than being bent almost double, but he still had full access. I shivered at the thought of being so exposed.

I felt some oil dribbling onto my pussy and then down to my anus. Dick spread the oil slowly around before resting a finger against me.

"Do it," I urged.

He did.

Slowly he pushed the tip of his finger inside, pausing only a little way in; I clenched around him. When I relaxed, he pushed a little further in, I clenched again. We repeated this until I felt the rest of his hand against me; his finger was all the way in. I don't know how long we sat like that.

I felt more pressure on my sphincter, another finger pushing inside me with exquisite slowness. When it was fully in Dick began to pull his hand back, then in again, as if he was fucking me with his cock. And then the head of his cock was at the entrance to my arse, pushing hard. Suddenly he was inside. I moaned at the feeling, part pain, part pleasure.

As with the initial finger, he proceeded with great caution, stopping whenever my body tried to evict him. At last, he was completely buried within me. We paused again; I savoured the sensation.

And then he began to fuck me. Slowly at first, then with increasing speed and force. I squealed and groaned, consumed with pleasure. I orgasmed several times before Dick came too. We lay like that for a while.

"Thank you," I said and then fell asleep.

The next morning walking to the kitchen for breakfast was rather uncomfortable, but the discomfort was worth it.

~

Women's night

I knew that Stella organised women-only evenings but had never been to one before.

It was a Tuesday evening, the usual night for these events. I was walking to her apartment with Rod and Dick, who were regular hosts. The weather was pleasant, and I felt very relaxed. The boys explained that they were usually held at Stella's home, which the guests liked because it was more discrete than a hotel.

They were all women who had been successful in their chosen fields, business, the arts, and so on. Being photographed entering a suite at an up-market hotel would be bad enough, but it would be a disaster if the purpose became known. A man might get away with it, a woman would not.

As we undressed Stella gave us her usual pre-party briefing. Basically, things would work in the same way as the events I had worked on before. Most of the guests were heterosexual, so Dick and Rod would be busy, but several liked women so I could expect some attention too.

After a final inspection from Stella, we took our positions. Gerald was outside the front door with a guest list, Sunny was in the kitchen with supplies of drinks and snacks, and the rest of us were in the hallway ready to greet our guests.

Stella would welcome each one and then ask one of us to take her coat, settle her in the lounge, and fetch a drink. Guests were told our first name, we were not told theirs, but I recognised a couple.

One of the first to arrive was Judy, the loud MP, who had been at the house party. She smiled broadly and told me that she was delighted to see me there. I assumed that later in the evening I would be eating her pussy again.

Sure enough 20 minutes later I was leading her down the corridor to one of Stella's guest rooms. Rod was putting clean sheets on the bed, and one of the guests now wrapped in a robe was watching him.

Judy closed the door behind them and then stepped close to me. "Undress me!" she commanded. I did as I was told. The quality of her clothes was high, no doubt with a similar price tag. In particular, I noticed that despite its size her bra was an enticing combination of thin lace panels connected by substantial straps. I imagined aerospace engineers marvelling at the blueprints on their days off.

When we were both naked, she lay back on the bed, her legs apart. My role was clear. I wasted no time in going down on her. She moaned in pleasure; I must be doing the right thing. After her first orgasm, I removed a strap-on dildo from a drawer beside the bed. Judy rolled over so that I could enter her from behind. Although she was getting the most from the experience the rhythmic pressure on my clit from the base of the dildo was affecting me too.

Afterwards, Judy returned to the lounge wearing only a robe. The other woman had done the same. The men did not do that. I soon learned that robes-only was the norm at the women's night parties. Those who had not yet partaken stood out. I realised that it could be seen as a sort of unspoken commitment, anyone who was still dressed at the end of the evening open to suspicion.

That evening two other women asked me to accompany them back to one of the private rooms. I knew that at least one of them had already spent time with Dick earlier.

Back in the main room, Judy was bent over the back of one of the couches with Rod enthusiastically fucking her. Other guests were cheering them on. A couple were discretely fingering each other.

More training

Once again, I was waiting on the doorstep at Mel and Sue's in north London.

This time Mel answered, dressed as before in a simple sarong wrapped around his waist. He pulled me inside for a hug, one arm over my shoulder with his hand near the top of my spine and the other low on my back. In the front room, Sue greeted me in the same way. Apparently, this was a common tantric greeting. It felt good.

After a shower dressed only in a sarong, I joined them in the front room. This time it was Mel who led me through the massage ritual. It was identical to the routine that Sue had followed, but somehow having a man doing it changed the experience. However, the result was the same. I came several times and left a wet patch on the sheet beneath me.

When I recovered Sure told me that future sessions focus on me massaging them.

Familiar Face

I had often wondered whether I might meet someone that I knew. How would they react? How would I react? Would I be cool about it? Would I panic? I didn't know. Then one evening it happened and it was a whole lot worse than I had imagined.

Ben Moreton was one of the guests. Ben Moreton. My old boss.

I cringed. He grinned and came over to me.

"Laura, how lovely to see you. I heard that you were waitressing now, but this isn't what I imagined."

Brazenly he looked up and down my body. I wanted to die.

"I want to thank you for what you said at your exit interview."

"Eh?" I asked.

His comment made no sense. At my exit interview, I had implied sexual harassment. He saw my confusion.

"You told Brenda from HR that Weiss and I had small dicks but couldn't get it up. He does have a small dick, although I doubt she knew that, but he's as gay as a maypole and she certainly knew that after that complaint from the intern."

He shook his head.

"I shouldn't be telling you that.

"Anyway, Brenda wasn't sure about me. So, she asked, and I showed her."

With that he stood, undid his trousers and dropped them to the floor, a massive cock peeping from beneath his shirttails.

"Put it away Ben" somebody called from across the room, "we all know that you've got a big dick. No need for a demonstration!"

"You're just jealous" he returned.

I realised that 'Big Ben', the nickname I had heard some people in the business use, might not just be a reference to his height.

"If you join me for some private time, I will show you how Brenda reacted."

I wanted to say 'no', I thought Stella would be OK if I did, but I said 'yes'.

In the bedroom, he dropped his trousers again.

"When she saw this Brenda gawped. She didn't know what to do but then her instincts took over. She moved closer and put her hand around me, then she dropped to her knees and began to blow me. I took a while to come so she knew both elements of your accusation were false."

I got the message. I knelt and began to suck him. Then we moved to the bed and fucked.

"Brenda is a great lay." He said, "We fuck a couple of times a week. Usually in my office but sometimes in a hotel. I feel like a new man, so, thanks. No hard feelings, just a hard cock."

With that, he came, hard. I did too.

The Germans

Stella asked Dick and me to come to her flat for a briefing on an assignment. It was to be a small party, with only three guests, held at her apartment the following evening.

"One of the guests has arranged this party to entertain two important clients. It is likely that he will not engage with you, don't worry about that. Your focus must be on the other two. We think they may have some requests that are more extreme than usual, go along as far as you feel comfortable but remember that you can always say 'no'.

"There may be some other differences from our normal parties, don't be alarmed."

As we walked home Dick and I speculated on what those differences might be. His suggestion that Stella would reveal herself to be an alien lizard was the best.

The evening started much as usual. The three guests arrived together, an English guy, presumably the client, and a German man and woman. It wasn't clear if they were a couple or not.

After fetching drinks, we settled in the lounge. I was next to the man, Dick by the woman, and Stella next to the client. That was different, normally she'd be bustling around making sure that all the guests were satisfied. I supposed that with only three she could keep a direct eye on proceedings.

The man, Hans, stood, "Please, undress me."

Another difference. I did as he requested, masking my surprise at how small his cock, already erect, was. Swallowing him whole was not difficult. Double the length would not have been difficult. I moaned anyway.

Beside us, the woman, whose name was Liezl, had more of a task with Dick's considerable member. With her nose squished against his groin, there was no question that she was up to the task.

My attention returned to Hans as he came in my mouth. At least, it seemed that he had cum. There was the familiar sensation of a cock ejaculating, and a taste of semen, but the quantity was tiny. Perhaps he was holding back in some way? Apparently satisfied he withdrew.

I felt a hand on my arm, Liezl, Dick's cum dribbling from the corner of her mouth.

"Lick me."

I nodded. Across the room, Stella and the client were sat watching us. Another difference.

Liezl's pussy had a strong odour. Not unpleasant, but noticeable as I explored her clit and lips. I wondered what I smelled like. It took a while but eventually, she climaxed beneath me. I thought that would be the end of activities for a while. How wrong I was.

She snapped her fingers and Hans handed her a strap-on. I assumed that she would use it on me, but she smiled as she passed it to me. I stepped into the harness, adjusting the straps so that it was firmly in position.

Meanwhile, Liezl had taken Dick fully in her arse and was gazing up at me. Clearly, I was expected to penetrate her cunt with the dildo standing proudly in front of me. My first DP experience was not going to be with me as "bottom".

As I pushed into her, she reached up to grasp my breasts, painfully tweaking my nipples. I smiled anyway. I thrust into her until her pleasure took over. Indirectly I could feel that Dick was driving upwards into her. Liezl's eyelids fluttered as she peaked.

I dismounted and removed the dildo. Dick remained within her. I noticed that we were still being watched by Stella and the client, except they were also naked.

The evening was all about Liezl.

Once she had recovered from the DP with Dick and I she gestured to me again. This time I was to be on my back with her cunt directly above my mouth. What she wanted was clear. I stuck out my tongue to engage once more with her pussy.

There was movement behind her. I felt a pair of breasts touching my own. My vision was limited by Liezl's position above me. My mind was racing. The boobs were too small for it to be Sunny, it must be Stella who was rimming the German woman. Not something I was expecting to happen that evening.

Finally, the seemingly insatiable guest was satiated.

Stella and I helped her dress, and the client and Hans helped her away.

To be continued

Writer61
Writer61
41 Followers