The Fall Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,426 Followers

"Actually. No. Mostly because it was her push, not mine. I mean I got called down because of a complaint..."

"Yeah. I know about the complaint," she interrupted.

"Yeah, well. We were talking and she got up and walked around the desk and took her clothes off and practically begged me to have sex with her."

"That does NOT sound like Rita!" she responded with a frown. "Let alone for her to do something like that and then deny it!"

"I don't know what to say."

"So why did you do it? I mean just because she asked?"

"Honestly, I don't know. I remember doing it, but at the same time, I don't remember. It's more like I remember watching myself do it. I can sorta remember suddenly being so damn horny when she started undressing that when she wanted to take my pants off I didn't resist."

"Sounds awful strange to me," she said quietly, reaching up with one hand to wipe little beads of sweat off her face. "Is it getting hot in here?"

"I don't think so," I answered with a shrug.

"God. It's roasting in here!" she said, turning around to face away from me. "Would you unzip me for a moment?"

"Um. Sure," I answered, stepping towards her and pulling the zipper of the light yellow dress down her back. "All the way?"

"Please!" she answered as I pulled the little tab down all the way to the curve of the start of her butt. She stepped a step away from me and shrugged off the shoulders of the dress. I watched it slide down her body, leaving a thin white bra strap across her back, and a tiny triangle of white that was trying to disappear between her creamy round butt cheeks. She let the dress fall to her ankles and stepped out of it before turning back around to face me, one arm across her chest and her other hand covering the front of her tiny white panties. "Better," she said, moving the hand from in front of her panties to wipe more sweat off her forehead before moving back to cover herself. "Now where were we?"

"We were talking about how Rita undressed in front of me and then wanted sex."

"Oh yeah. So she just undressed and stood there naked? Why would anyone do that? I mean it doesn't make sense!" she answered. Movement of her hand in front of her panties drew my attention down and I saw her slip her hand inside the tiny panty, no longer covering herself from me, but instead working her fingers down to her pussy.

"I don't know, but that's what happened," I answered as she pulled her hand from her panties and reached for the waistband with both hands, her breasts now exposed in the lacy bra. I could see the small pink areola and hard nipples pushing the thin lace material out as she hooked her fingers in the elastic of her panties and pushed them down. She wiggled her legs to make the material fall to the floor around her feet and stepped out of it while she reached behind her back. In moments the lacy bra was sliding down her arms and falling to the floor between us.

"I just don't understand it," she said, crossing one arm across her now bare tits and moving the hand back between her legs to stroke her own pussy. "God, are you getting a hardon?" she asked, scowling at me. "Seriously?"

I chuckled. "Why the hell not? The view is pretty damn good."

"What do you mean?" she asked, looking down at herself. She squeaked loudly and pulled her fingers from her pussy to cover herself with her hand again, almost as if realizing for the first time she was naked. "SHIT! Why did you undress me?"

I looked at her like she had three heads. "Me undress you? You asked me to undo your zipper because you were hot. I didn't do anything else, you undressed yourself."

"I did?" she asked, almost in confusion.

"You did," I answered, seeing her hand move back between her legs and start rubbing circles around her clit.

"Oh Fuck, I'm so god damn horny all of a sudden," she moaned, dropping her arm from across her bare tits and backing up until her ass was against the boxes that Anna had been sitting on. She lifted her small frame up onto the boxes and then lifted her legs, spreading them apart. "Fuck, I wanna come so bad," she moaned as she stroked her pussy and teased her clit.

I didn't really ask for permission, but just stepped up to her, and between her legs. I reached out and stroked a finger up her wet pussy lips, her hand moving to give way to mine. She quickly moved both hands to my belt and started undoing it, pushing my pants and boxers down.

"God, it looks as big as it was yesterday," she cooed softly. "Soooooo fucking big. I don't think I could even get that in me."

"Wanna try?" I asked softly, the fingers of one hand stroking her pussy lips while my other hand gently massaged one of her firm little breasts.

"I'm not sure," she whispered, sliding her hands up and down the length of my hard shaft. "It's so damn big."

"Well, it's up to you," I answered her in an equally soft whisper.

"Ohhhhh fuck," she moaned as my fingers stroked up and down her wet lips, circling her hard clit several times and then sliding down to dip the tip of my finger into her tunnel. "Ohhhh god damn, I want you in me," she moaned as she pulled me towards her by the cock. She coaxed me closer, aiming my engorged mushroom head towards her lips. She rubbed me around her wet lips and then pushed me down to her tunnel entrance, waiting for me to push in towards her. I could feel the pressure on my head increase as I tried to force it into her, a gasp coming from her lips as my head spread her enough to allow me to slip just inside her. "Oh my god," she moaned.

I pressed slowly into her, feeling my fat shaft stretch her until my dryness grabbed at her lips. I pulled out until just my head remained inside her and then slowly pushed forward again, getting a little more of my shaft inside her. Almost without my thinking, my hips started to rock, pumping my cock in and out of her pussy, more and more of my length disappearing inside her until I could feel the end of her tunnel against the head of my spear. Her pussy was incredibly tight around me, gripping and trying to hold me from pulling back with each stroke. I kept both hands busy, one kneading her right breast and nipple, and the other stroking her exposed clit while I continued to slowly stroke in and out of her.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck!" she moaned loudly. "I can't believe you got all of that in me. Ohhhhh fuck."

"Uh huh," I grunted, sliding in and out slightly faster as her tight pussy teased around my engorged head with each stroke. My hips pushed faster, banging my head against the end of her tunnel, her moans growing louder with each passing moment.

"Oh god. I'm gonna come. My god I'm cooooooomiiiiiiing!" she squealed as her body began to shake and tremble. I felt her pussy clench even harder around me as I continued to stroke, only moments from my own climax. "Oh god. Ohhhhhhh fuck!" she moaned as I drove harder into her. "God, are you going to come too?" she gasped as her trembles and shudders started to still.

"Uh huh," I grunted.

"Not in me. Not in me," she mumbled, gently trying to push my hips away with her hands.

I pulled back to let my cock slide from her and then pushed forward again, pressing my cock against her pussy but not into her tunnel. I moved my other hand to her left breast and squeezed and kneaded it as I started to rub my cock along her sopping wet slit. She covered my cock with one hand, pressing me against her pussy as I stroked back and forth along her lips. "Uhhhhh," I grunted as my body jerked, jamming my body against hers and my balls against her sopping wet pussy. My cock slid up along her wet lips and a shot of creamy white cum lanced out, flying toward her face, landing just short of her chin in the gap between her firm breasts. Again and again my body bucked, spewing shot after shot of cum onto her chest until I was standing, panting, with my cock drooling on her tight black curls.

"Oh god," she breathed. "So much cum!"

"Sorry," I grunted as I stood panting between her legs.

"No. It's okay. I just didn't want...I didn't... I'm not anything."

"Oh." I breathed, reaching down to her pussy as I pulled my hips back. I let my cock slide down her pussy lips all the way down to her tunnel entrance and then pushed forward again, driving my not nearly as large cock into her again.

"Oh fuck!" she gasped in surprise. I started to stroke myself in and out, my cock not nearly as hard, but staying firm in her tight confines for several more minutes before her body shuddered again with another small climax. "Ohhhhh god," she panted as the shudders stilled again. "I can't believe that happened. That I came again."

"Uh huh," I said breathlessly as I pulled out of her again. "I think we better get back to our offices though."

"Yeah. Me too," she agreed as I stepped back, looking at her tight sexy little body. I pulled my pants up and held them around my thighs as I watched her dress, her ass and pussy sticking out at me as she picked up her clothes and set them on the pile of boxes. She used her panties to wipe the cum off her tits before slipping the bra and dress back on.

"I think you don't need these," I said, reaching for her panties and gently taking them away as she bent to step into them.

"No?"

"No. If you have those on I can't just step behind you and do this," I said, turning her away again and pressing my hand on her back. She bent over and I pulled the hem of her dress up, aiming my still firm cock at her pussy. I gently pushed deep into her again, drawing a soft moan from her. "Maybe if I come down later, I can bend you over your desk," I chuckled.

"Ohhhh fuck," she groaned in pleasure as I stroked in and out of her slowly. "Don't get me started again, not now."

"If you wish," I answered, pulling from her with a soft slurp.

"Not that I don't want it again, but god damn. I don't know if I can take another right now."

"Maybe later I'll stop by," I said with a grin, as she straightened up and stood with her bare back to me to zip her up.

We left the store room together. She headed back down to her office and me to mine.

I walked in and sat down at my desk intending to get to the e-mail I hadn't yet had a chance to check. I was surprised to see that it was nearly nine already.

"Did she keep you busy?" Anna asked quietly from her desk without looking over at me.

"Who?"

"Akai," she said with a grin, finally looking toward me. "You didn't even know her name, did you?"

"Actually, no," I admitted.

"Don't let Tanya know you were messing around with her. Those two don't get along."

"Oh?"

"Oh no. Trust me, that's the last thing you want to get in the middle of."

"I'll remember that," I answered honestly.

I barely had time to grab a sandwich off the vending truck that comes around every day around noon. I was swamped with work and before I knew it, it was time to head home. I probably would have worked right on into the evening if Tanya hadn't walked in to see if I was ready to go home. I looked around and realized that I was the last one in the office. "Yeah. Sure."

"I was thinking. Wanna go out for a bite?"

"You mean like, on a date?" I asked with a chuckle. "Kinda late for that isn't it?"

"Oh I don't know. A girl can still have fun with her guy, can't she?"

"I suppose. Does that mean I'm YOUR guy?"

"For now."

"And what happens if I decide to play with some other girl?"

"Oh sweetie. Feel free. In fact, if you want, I'll even join in," she said with a giggle. "Now get that cute ass of yours moving. I'm hungry!"

"Yes ma'am!" I answered jokingly, logging off my computer and getting up. She slipped her arm in mine and followed along next to me, her hip bumping periodically against mine. She walked with me to my car and then stood expectantly. "You don't want to drive your own car?"

"No. We can get it later, or tomorrow," she said with a giggle. "Unless you don't want me to spend the night?"

"I didn't say that."

"Good!" she said as she walked around to the passenger side and climbed in. I got into the driver's seat and looked over at her, her skirt pulled up to her waist, exposing her cleanly shaved pussy. "Just thought you might like something to look at," she said with another giggle.

"You're awful giggly today," I said as I started the car and turned on the air-conditioning which started to pump some cool air into the sweltering car.

"You know, I just feel...playful today," she said, reaching over into my side of the car and grabbing my half hard cock through my pants.

"You mean you haven't been being playful?"

"Well, maybe a little. But today I feel REALLY playful. Naughty kind of playful," she answered, pulling her hand back from my lap and moving it to the front of her dress top. She unbuttoned down the front until there were none left to unfasten and then spread the top so that her bare tits pushed out the front. "There. Now you have a lot more to look at!"

"And so will anyone next to us," I said, shaking my head slightly.

"Oh well. I guess they'll just be seeing what they're missing, because I expect you to spend some time this evening teasing the girls with your tongue and lips. You're sooooo fucking good at that and it turns me on sooooo much!"

"Seems to me you're already turned on."

"I am. But I don't mind getting turned on more. Oh. Turn here!"

I made a less than graceful right turn onto another street, barely staying in my lane with the short notice. "You wouldn't mind telling me where we're going, would you?"

"You'll see," she answered with a little grin.

She left herself exposed and her hand teasing my dick through my pants all the way to the little steak house she directed me to. Only then did she button enough of her dress to contain her tits, leaving a huge V of exposed skin showing. I walked into the little joint with her on my arm, feeling like I had an iron rod stuffed in my pants. Thankfully it was modestly dark inside so that my predicament didn't stand out as much as in the fading sun. The hostess, dressed in a tiny denim miniskirt, a button down western shirt, cowboy boots and straw cowboy hat led us to a table towards the rear of the little restaurant and Tanya slid into the booth, pulling me into it next to her. "Suzie will be your waitress. She'll be along in a minute to help you! But if there's anything I can do, anything at all, don't hesitate to call me!" the hostess said with a grin and wink before turning and walking away, her hips seeming to swish to and fro a little more than when she led us back.

"God, she was a hot little number, wasn't she? I bet those cute little tits of hers would be so fucking sexy in that shirt without a bra on."

"You mean like you?" I chuckled softly before looking around the room. We were seated in the last booth and could see quite a few of the other diners from our spot. Couples mostly, but a few families more towards the front of the place. One woman caught my eye for a moment, wearing a snug, short zipper down navy blue dress, sitting across from another woman with her back to me. It looked like the two were probably having a business dinner, based on their body language. Our eyes locked with each other for a few fractions of a second before she turned her attention back to the woman across from her.

"She looks pretty hot, doesn't she?"

"Huh?"

"The lady in blue. She looks hot, doesn't she?"

"Sorta," I agreed.

"She's looking at you."

"You think?"

"I know," Tanya giggled. "Maybe we need to give her more to look at." I felt a hand in my lap and looked down at Tanya reaching into my lap to undo my pants. I don't really know why I didn't try to stop her, but I just sat there and let her pull my cock out of my pants, stroking it slowly.

I saw the woman in blue look over at me again and then do a double take, her eyebrows rising in surprise. She seemed to stare at me for a long time, keeping her conversation going with the woman across from her, her eyes glued to under my table. As she sat her hand moved to her lap and began to push her dress down between her legs, clearly trying to put pressure on her pussy as she wiggled slightly in her seat.

The attention we had on each other was broken when the waitress walked between us, stepping up to the table.

"Good evening. I'm Sylvia, I'll be your server tonight," the maybe thirty year old brunette said, before looking down into my lap. "Oh my god," she mumbled as she covered her mouth with her fingers, her eyes glued to Tanya's hand sliding up and down my cock.

"Looks sexy, doesn't it?" Tanya asked quietly, drawing her gaze back up to our faces. The waitress looked from her face to mine, staring questioningly at me for several long seconds before her face softened.

"Um. What would you like to drink?" she asked quietly, looking down at my cock again, her pencil poised over the pad in her other hand.

"Coke," I answered, suddenly thinking that her nipples looked like they were getting harder as she stood there, watching Tanya. I wondered briefly how she'd look without a bra on.

"Tea. Sweet," Tanya answered.

"I'll. Um. I'll give you a few minutes to look at the menu," she said a little breathlessly before turning and scurrying away.

"This is crazy," I whispered to Tanya.

"Uh uh. Fun as hell. Here," she said, pulling one of my hands down to her lap and pushing it up between her thighs until my fingers felt her wet pussy lips. The woman in blue walked down between the tables toward me, a little grin on her face. She walked up to us at the table, leaned down to look down over the table at my cock, still in Tanya's hand.

"Mmmm. Wouldn't mind having that for dessert," she said softly before straightening back up. She grinned again and reached out, dropping a tiny piece of red lace into my lap. Tanya let go of my cock and picked up the red lace, untangling a tiny red lace thong panty as the woman in blue walked back to her seat. The only thing I could think was that she went to the bathroom and took them off while we were distracted by the waitress, though I suppose she could have taken then off elsewhere.

"Sexy," Tanya said softly holding up the red panties as the woman sat down, clearly hiking the hem of her dress up far enough that as she spread her legs slightly I could see her bare pussy.

I was still watching the woman in blue spread and close her legs, flashing me her bare pussy and curly blonde hair each time she pushed her knees apart, when the waitress walked back to our table, carrying two drinks. She set both down on the table, bending over enough for me to clearly see down the front of the partly unbuttoned western shirt. She smiled as she stayed half bent, letting me enjoy the view of her now braless tits. "Can I take your order now?" she asked sweetly as she straightened up, still grinning at me.

"Um. Yeah. I'll have the mixed lunch platter with fries," I answered as she quickly scribbled down the order.

"And I'll have the spicy sausage platter. With fries as well," Tanya said with a grin. "I do love sausage, don't you?"

"If it's the right size and not too spicy," she answered, still smiling.

"Can you see where he has his hand?" Tanya whispered. "His fingers pushed inside me, teasing me, holding me just beyond climax? Mmmmmmm. He's good at that. I bet you'd like to feel his fingers in your hot little cunt, wouldn't you?" Tanya teased softly, the thoughts seeming to make the little waitress perspire slightly as she stood by the table. "Take off your panties and maybe he can," she added after a few seconds more.

"I gotta go," the waitress breathed before turning and practically running away from our table.

"You're so damn bad," I said, shaking my head.

"I know. But she wanted to fuck you. I could tell. I just wanted her to know whose you are."

"And whose am I?"

"Right now mine," she whispered, "At least until you make me come."

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,426 Followers