The Fall Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,426 Followers

"You want me to make you come now? Here?"

"Uh huh," she answered softly, reaching down to my hand to pull it tighter to her pussy.

"If that's what you want," I said with a little shrug, working my finger deeper into her pussy. She leaned back and spread her legs as wide as she could in the booth, probably giving the woman in blue and anyone else sitting around her a perfect view of me finger fucking her. I drove my finger in and out of her wet tunnel, dragging part of my finger across her clit with each stroke. She let her head fall back against the wall, her mouth open as she gasped softly.

"Ohhhhh fuck," she moaned softly as I drove my finger in and out of her, her wetness seeming to grow with each passing moment. "Play with my clit," she seemed to beg. I pulled my finger from her tunnel and circled her clit with the tip, making her arch her back and shudder as she began to come in the booth. "Ohhhhhh fuuuuuuck," she breathed softly and quietly as she climaxed next to me. I could feel her hand squeeze my cock as she leaned back and shuddered, little tremors running up and down her whole body. I looked over to the woman in blue and saw her sitting alone, her friend apparently gone, her hand between her legs, pushing two fingers in and out of he own pussy.

Tanya looked over at her and grinned. She pushed herself up and began to stroke my cock more urgently, pushing me closer to an orgasm, despite sitting in a restaurant. I wasn't planning on having sex in public ever and this certainly qualified as public sex. I had no doubt that within a very few minutes there was going to be a VERY obvious reaction that would certainly draw attention to us, and most likely not positive attention.

Tanya seemed to be completely unphased by the possibility, or more correctly, inevitability of the reaction driven by the speed and motion of her hand. I leaned back in the booth and groaned softly, trying to stay quiet while my brain refused to move my hands to stop her. I watched her crook her finger at the woman in the blue dress, calling her over. Part of me, the part that seemed unable to do anything about the situation, watched her walk over, her hips swinging sexily with each step. The part that seemed to be animalistic and more than ready to just stand up and fuck her brains out, started to picture what she'd look like standing by our booth, stripping that dress of and getting naked.

I watched the woman in blue step next to our booth and start to unzip the dress, pulling the small zipper slowly down the front of her dress, slowly exposing her modest sized tits and the red lace bra that contained them. She pulled the zipper all the way down to the hem of the dress, letting it split apart, exposing the entire front of her body and her curly blond ringlets on her mound. Without a word she bent over, reaching for one of my hands and pulling it to one of her lace clad tits. She continued to lean down, over my lap, her face moving between the table and my stomach, her mouth opening to accept the head of my cock. I felt her tongue swirl around my engorged head, the sensation being exactly what was required to push my orgasm over the edge. I grunted as my body jerked, a huge surge of cum lancing up into her mouth. She seemed to enjoy the feeling of my cum pumping into her mouth, eagerly sucking it down in preparation for the next squirt. "Oh damn," I breathed as she stood up, grinning down at me. She reached down and zipped the dress slowly up, denying me any further view of the sexy body. She turned and strode away, returning to her seat, watching me as my cock wilted in my lap.

"God that was hot," the waitress said as she brought our plates of food. "I couldn't believe she walked over and sucked you off like that."

"Neither could I," I answered honestly. With both Tanya and I sexually satisfied for the moment, we ate dinner and then headed to my house for the night.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,426 Followers