The Fall Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes?" I answered, looking back at her.

"I have a delivery for you," said pleasantly, seeming to be waiting to be let in.

"For me? Who in the world would be sending flowers to me?" I asked her.

"I really don't know sir. Can I bring them in and put them someplace for you? They're fairly heavy."

"Um. Sure," I answered, holding the door open for her to walk in. She wore capris pants and a matching cream colored satin looking tank top, a far cry from the athletic shorts I was wearing. At least I had that much on, since I flopped on the sofa for a nap right after coming out of the shower.

"These are beautiful flowers, aren't they?" she asked as she walked toward the kitchen and the table that was in full view from the front door.

"They are. But like I said, who are they from?" I asked.

"Well, there's a card!" she answered cheerfully as she set the vase on the table. "Now, we should really fill these the rest of the way. Do you have a small pitcher or large glass?" she asked, turning to face me with a huge smile.

"Um. Sure," I answered, walking past her to the cabinet and pulling out a two quart pitcher. She took it from me and stepped to the sink, starting water running into it.

"Goodness. For spring it sure got hot today, didn't it?" she asked as she fanned her face and watched the water flow into the pitcher.

"It did. But then a warm day always seems hot after the cold days of winter," I answered as she stopped the water flowing into the pitcher. She walked back to the table and ripped open two small packets of some kind of powder and dumped it into the vase, which seemed to only have a few inches of water in the bottom. She stepped back to the counter and picked up the pitcher and then bent over at the table, carefully pouring the water into the vase until it was nearly full.

"THERE!" she said brightly. "That should keep them looking beautiful for a while!"

"Thank you," I answered with a nod.

"May I borrow a glass of water?" She said as she put the pitcher on the counter.

"Oh. Sure," I said, getting a glass from the cabinet. "Would you like ice in it or just cold water?"

"Oh ice would be fantastic," she said with a girlish giggle. "Ice can be so much fun on a hot day."

"It can," I agreed as I stepped to the refrigerator and used the door controls to put ice and water in the glass. I turned around and handed the glass to her.

"Ohhhhh thank you," she said sweetly, taking the tall glass from me. She took a long drink of the cold water, dribbling a little from the glass on her shirt accidently. "Ooooo! That's cold!" she giggled. "It'll sure make the old nipples stand up though, won't it?"

"I suppose it would," I agreed, wondering where this was going.

"Maybe we should find out?" she asked as she looked down at the glass and brought it to her chest, dribbling more water onto her front, moving the glass across her chest to make sure she'd wet most of her front. The water soaked the thin satin looking tank top, the material gluing itself to her modest sized chest and turning practically translucent. With the top wet, I could clearly see the lacy bra holding her in place, her nipples quickly pushing out two bumps in the lace. "What do you think?" she asked with another giggle.

"I'd say it's making them hard," I agreed, staring at her tits, my cock starting to swell in my shorts at the sight of her. I'd always kinda had a thing about wet t-shirt contests, and this would certainly be a winner in my book.

"You know. I can do better than this," she said with a giggle. She reached up under her shirt back and in moments the lace bra snapped around her body, held in place now only by the shoulder straps. I'd never quite figured out how a woman could manage to take off a bra without taking her shirt off, but standing there in front of me, she did just exactly that, pulling the shoulder strap down and over her arm before pulling her bra off out the other arm hole. "Now this probably looks a lot better," she giggled, pouring a little more water over her chest to re-soak the satin top. The translucent material allowed me to easily see her dark pink areola and her hard nipple, pushing the material out.

She reached into the glass and pulled out an ice cube and teasingly stroked it around and around her wet shirt covered nipple, making her areola pucker further and her nipple grow even more rigid. "Ohhhhhh. That's chilly!" she said with a devious little grin. "But now what do I do with this half melted ice cube? I know," she said as she set the glass on the corner of the table. She reached for the waistband of her pants and pulled it out from her obviously firm stomach and then dropped the cube down her pants. "OOOOOOOO!" she cried, wiggling around. "COOOOLD!" she laughed before reaching for the glass to retrieve another cube. She stroked this one around her nipples again as she stepped the few steps closer to me.

"This one is for you!" she whispered as she reached for the waistband of my athletic shorts, pulling it out and dropped the cube down in. Fortunately for me it fell all the way down the leg hole and out onto the kitchen floor. "Well. That didn't work," she said with a frown. Her face brightened moments later, reaching for another cube from the glass. She popped the cube into her mouth and then knelt down in front of me, her hands moving to the waistband of my shorts. She slowly pulled them down, inching the material down my ass and my now bent over cock until my hard dick sprung out at her. She grinned up at me as she pulled my shorts all the way to my ankles and then lifted her hands to my hard shaft. She wrapped both hands around my cock and then leaned her face toward me, opening her mouth and closing it around my head, her tongue pushing the ice cube that was quickly melting in her mouth against my fat head.

"Oh damn," I gasped as the ice hit my sensitive head. "That's cold."

"Mmmm Hmmmm," she answered, my cock head still in her mouth. She toyed the cube around my head until it melted and then pulled her mouth off my head. "Yummy," she said with a grin. She twisted around to reach the glass and pulled another cube from the glass, reaching back to my cock and teasing the cold chunk of ice up and down my shaft, making me grow fatter at the sensations. "You like?"

"It's different," I agreed, having to work to not hump my hips toward her.

She teased me with the cube until it melted and then she stood up, skimming her top off and letting it drop to the floor. "You're turn," she said with a grin, pushing the vase of flowers across the table and then sitting on the end. She lay back flat on the table, her bare chest exposed and waiting. I dug a cube from the glass and gently teased it around each nipple, drawing circles around each hard nub before tracing across her chest to the other. Back and forth I went as the cube melted, her areola and nipples firm and jutting out from her creamy breasts. I was far from done with her though. I dug out another cube and traced it around her breasts once and then started to slowly draw a line down her stomach. I got as far as her belly button and let the cube sit there as I unbuttoned and unzipped her pants. I shuffled around the end of the table and reached for her pants, working them and her panties down over her ass and then down her legs. I pulled off her slip-on shoes and pulled her pants the rest of the way off, leaving her laying completely naked on the table.

I reached for the mostly melted ice cube still in her belly button and traced down to her pussy and around her fat outer lips. She raised her legs and cocked them back to hook her heels on the edge of the table in what looked like an uncomfortable position to me. I only thought about it for a few moments before pulling another cube from the glass, this time using it to gently stroke the protruding inner lips, teasing around and between them. I knelt down and gently licked up her pussy, following the cube with my tongue so that as the cold cube stroked across her clit it was immediately followed by my hot tongue.

"Ohhhh fuck, what a tease!" she moaned loudly.

"You like?" I asked as I stroked the cube up her pussy again.

"Oh god, I want you to fuck me," she gasped as I circled her clit with the cube.

I grinned at her and pressed the cube into her tunnel, pressing it into her until it disappeared into her. I stood up and pressed my engorged head against her lips and pressed myself into her as well, my head pushing the cold cube deeper into her as I inched my cock into her.

"Ohhhh fuck. Ohhhhh my god," she moaned, her hands gripping the edge of the table. I started to stroke in and out of her, my cock and shaft driving slowly into her as the water from the cube was pushed out around my shaft to drip to the floor. By the time the cube was fully melted I was stroking deep into her, my rhythmic strokes banging my thighs against her bare ass as I lifted her legs from the table into the air. Each stroke seemed to make her tits bounce and roll more, the sight incredibly erotic. "Oh god. That's it. Fuck my hot pussy. Ohhhhh Jesus! God you're going to make me come. I can't believe you're going to make me come!"

I grinned down at her and let go of one leg, reaching for another cube. I continued to stroke in and out of her, teasing the cube across her clit as I pounded into her, her cries and moans growing louder by the second.

"OH FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!" she screamed as her body shuddered and trembled.

"I'm gonna come," I grunted as I dropped what was left of the melting cube and wrapped my arm back around her leg.

"Come on me. Squirt it all over meeeee!" she moaned as I pounded into her, my shaft seeming to grow even fatter as I approached my own climax. I continued pounding into her until the very last second, pulling out of her and wrapping my hand around my own shaft. It only took a few more seconds of frantically stroking my hand along my shaft before my climax took over. My body bucked, jamming my balls against her pussy as a huge rope of cum lanced out of my cock and landed on her body, draping from her soft round tits to the curls on her mound. Again and again my body bucked, leaving numerous trails of cum on her body, my cock reduced to a drool of cum as I stood between her legs panting.

"Oh god yesssssss," she hissed contentedly.

I saw movement out of the corner of my eye and jerked my head to look at the sliding glass door to the back yard. I saw my neighbor Janise standing at the door in a colorful bikini, staring openmouthed at me. She looked up from the woman on the table to my face, saw me looking at her and backed away from the door with her hand over her mouth. She turned and quickly walked away, her practically bare ass wiggling with each step. I looked back down at the flower delivery woman, her fingers smearing my cum around on her stomach and chest, paying special attention to both still hard nipples.

I stepped back and bent down to pull my shorts up, wondering what I'd do next. Once again I had sex and didn't intend to. Somehow it all just snowballed together and before I realized it I'd fucked this nice, but strange woman, pumping my cum all over her body. And rather than being upset, she seemed positively thrilled at the results and in no hurry to put her clothes back on.

"Don't you need to get back to work?" I asked after a few minutes watching her stroke her body.

"Probably," she answered quietly, almost disappointedly.

I picked up her pants and underwear and stepped to the table as she sat up. "You want help?"

"Oh. No. I'm good," she said, tossing the panties aside and pulling the pants up her legs. She slipped off the table and pulled the pants up the rest of the way, snapping and zipping them. I found her bra and still wet shirt and held them out to her. She took the bra and set it on the table, pulling the shirt on over her head. "No point in spoiling your view. I know how much you LOVE seeing my sexy little titties!" she giggled. "You sure you don't want to play with 'em a bit more?"

"I'd like to, but I know you have to get back to work."

"True," she said turning to find the glass. She stepped to the sink, and then turning around, poured the remaining ice water down her front, saturating the shirt again. "There. My version of a wet t-shirt contest," she said as she stepped to me again. She wrapped one arm around my neck and pulled her wet shirt and face to me, her other hand worming into my shorts again to wrap around my softened cock. "I still wouldn't mind a little more time with this," she whispered before planning a sexy kiss on my lips.

"I wish I could," I said softly, wondering if she really would leave or just take her clothes back off again.

"Me too," said with a pout. "Maybe you'll get more flowers?" she asked hopefully.

"I don't know who sent these, so... who knows?" I answered.

She pouted as she let go of me and then picked up her bra, leaving her panties on the floor. She stepped into her shoes and walked toward the front door a bit dejectedly. She turned and looked at me again, pulling her shirt up to expose her tits again. "You sure you don't wanna come suck 'em for a few more minutes?"

"I'd love to, but you have to go back to work," I answered her, honestly wanting to walk over and suck both of her hard nipples.

She let her shirt drop and turned to open the front door. I walked over and closed it gently behind her. "Wow," I said to myself as I walked back to the kitchen. I picked up her panties off the floor and tossed them on the counter and then walked to the flowers to find the little card. I opened the card and read.

To the hottest man on the planet. Thank you for everything!

I still had no idea who they were from. There were any number of women that knew my address, but many of the recent encounters had no idea where I lived. Or at least I didn't think so. Was it possible that besides just getting the sex message that they got more? Was it possible that I was sending more than just a sexual fantasy? If so, what did that mean for my future? How many of these women remembered what I'd done and could track me down? Too many unanswerable questions. I decided to go over to Janise's house and see what I could do about her. She clearly saw me fucking that woman. How long she was there watching, I had no idea. For that matter, what was she doing at my back door to start with? I had a feeling this discussion could get flat awkward as I slid the door open and stepped out into the back yard.

I walked over toward her house, hearing a soft feminine moan coming from over the fence. I walked to the side gate between our two houses and opened it, stepping through. I could see her floating in the pool on a foam mat of some sort, her body completely naked as she pushed her fingers in and out of her own pussy. I probably should have turned right around and walked away. I guess that's what any reasonable adult would have done. But I'd fantasized about seeing her laying out in her yard naked soooo many times that I just wanted a little better look.

I stepped toward the pool trying not to make any noise, seeing her nude body. Her mound was shaved smooth and her tits were as full and round as I'd always expected. Her nipples protruded from two slightly oblong puckered areola that seemed to just call to me to suck. I stepped closer, knowing that I should have already turned around and walked away, almost unable to rip my eyes from her sexy body. She was quite a bit younger than I was, only thirty-four to my fifty. DAMN she had a hot looking body. Before I even realized what I was doing I had stripped off my short and was climbing up the ladder to the above ground pool. I eased myself down into the chilly water, making as little noise and disturbance as I could. I had no idea what I would do, but I just wanted to look closer.

"If you're going to ogle my tits, come suck on 'em!" she said loudly, startling me.

"What?"

"You went to all the trouble of getting in with me. You might as well come suck on 'em," she said, pulling her fingers from her pussy and paddling the little float around so she could see me. "Naked. That's sweet," she said with a grin.

"Isn't Andy home?" I asked, suddenly nervous that her husband might come out.

"Not this weekend. He's off traveling again," she said with a shrug. "Who was that woman on your table?"

"Flower delivery," I answered.

"Ah. Seemed like she was enjoying the fuck out of your fucking," Janise giggled.

"Seems that way."

"Who were the flowers from? It was an awful big arrangement."

"No idea," I answered.

"Did you try reading the card?"

"First thing I tried."

"Don't know much today, do you?"

"Some."

"Not enough. You don't know to suck a woman's nipples when she asks you."

"You're my neighbor. I don't know that we should be doing that."

"I see. Not sexy enough for you?"

"You?"

"Someone else in this pool naked?"

"Just us."

"Then it must be me," she said, still staring at me.

"No. I think you're plenty sexy."

"Sexy enough to wanna fuck?"

"For years."

"Then why don't you?" she asked as she sat up on the float, causing it to sink down into the water until her waist was awash. She paddled herself the several feet to me and reached out for me. She slipped one hand behind my head and pulled my face toward her body, easing my mouth to one of her breasts. She moaned softly as my mouth closed around her nipple and teased it with my tongue. She leaned back, wrapping her legs around me, pulling me half onto the float with her so I was laying on top of her, or more correctly she was floating under me. I wrapped my arms around her thin body and pulled us together tighter, kissing my way across her chest to her other breast.

"Yessssss," she sighed as I closed my mouth on her other breast. "I love having my breasts played with and sucked on."

"What else do you love?" I asked as I pulled off her nipple to take a couple breaths.

"Teasing you," she giggled. "I've been teasing you for years, but you never come over and fuck me. I wear as little as I can working out in the yard, just hoping you'll come close enough that I can flash my pussy or my tits at you," she answered in a half moan as I went back to work on her left breast. "Oh god. I wanna fuck you sooooo bad."

I felt her hand work down between us and wrap around my rock hard cock, stroking the portions that weren't trapped by her wet pussy. She eased her grip on my waist with her legs and tried to force my cock down toward her waiting pussy. "We don't really wanna do this, do we?" I asked breathlessly, pulling off of her tit and straightening as much as her grip would allow.

"Yes. We do!" she said emphatically, working my engorged head down between us and engaging the tip into her tunnel entrance, her wet lips spreading around me. "God, yes we doooooooo!" she gasped as she pulled with her heels, driving me slowly into her tunnel. "Ohhhhhhh fuuuuuuuck," she moaned, letting go of my neck and flopping back on the foam mat.

As much as I didn't want to screw up my relationship with my neighbors, I was well beyond stopping what was happening. Part of me felt like it was watching myself through a camera or something as I gripped her hips and started jamming my cock in and out of her, making the foam pad bounce and buck in the water, our bodies slapping together under water.

"Ohhhh fuck me! Fuck me hard baby!" she cried loudly as I pounded into her. Waves sloshed around the pool and water squirted up between us each time my hips slapped her bottom, driving both of us up the slope toward climax. "Yes, yes, yes, yes!" she gasped as she started rocking her hips in time with mine, tilting her pelvis so her clit ran down the top of my cock each time I drove into her. "Oh god. Gonna come. Oh fuck gonna come!" she gasped over and over, moving her already trembling legs from around me and spreading them high and wide.