The Fall Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"FUCK!" I grunted loudly as my body jerked, jamming my cock deep into her pussy, a gush of cum lancing out of me deep into her. I stood there, my body jerking and spasming between her legs while she lay there gasping and trembling.

"Ohhhhhh sweet Jesus," she panted. "Oh god that felt good."

"Uh huh," I answered in grunt, wondering if after today I'd ever be able to even look at her again. I'd come over hoping to explain away what she'd seen through the back door, not to have sex with her. "I should go," I said quietly, helping her slide up onto the mat. She reached down between her legs and sighed contentedly, stroking her pussy.

"Any time you want to come back for more, you know where to find me," she said softly as I stepped back from her. I waded to the ladder and climbed out, looking back at her sexy form floating in the water. I didn't even bother to put my shorts on as I walked away, heading back out the gate and to my house.

I flopped down naked in my recliner in the living room to think, my mind having more than a little trouble comprehending what was happening. I remembered almost every second of each encounter I'd had, even though at times I seemed unable to control my own reactions to seeing them naked. Maybe that was the key? Maybe I'd lost all ability to control myself in front of a naked woman? I always was a horny bastard, and couldn't help but fantasize about women, even if I just saw them in passing on the street. But this... this was WAY more than that. It was almost as if somehow my fantasies were being turned into reality. But only if I looked them in the eye or touched 'em. Clearly I was still laying under my stand, slowly dying, fantasizing about all this, because, let's face it. None of this could possibly be real, no matter how real it felt.