The Fallen Queen of Eden Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ohzee44
Ohzee44
142 Followers

Elijah wasn't alone in this unexpected game of 'want and wanting'. Looking up at the man holding her, Lilith was at a loss. She had known so many men over the centuries, but none like him. This man stirred the strangest feelings in her that she didn't understand and had never felt before. The demoness reached up and moved a stray wild hair from in front of his eyes, then gently traced the line of his jaw stopping at the point of his chin where his well-trimmed beard was the thickest. Softly she brushed her fingers through the coarse blond hair enjoying the feel of it. She breathed in the scent of him, a mix of stale sweat and clothing that's still warm from being in the sun during the day. On top of it, was the overwhelming smell of "him", that indefinable scent that bespoke the man himself.

Both were conscious of the growing temptation between them, but before things went any further, Eli let her go and stepped back. His choice wasn't for lack of desire, far from it actually. He knew enough about Lilith to surmise that she had been with any number of men and had learned to use sex as a tool. Ruby had been that way, and he had no desire to go through that again. Lilith had to want him . . . truly wanted him just the way he was. Eli walked over to the opened door and took a deep breath of night air, clearing his head.

"H-how about we go where the Preacher-man can't reach you, at least for a while," he suggested.

"I'd like that."

"Great. Um, why don't you change your shirt and meet me out front."

Lilith ran upstairs and changed into the tank-top she had started to sleep in the night before then hurried down to the porch in time to see Eli standing outside his garage with his motorcycle. He looked up and smiled at her as she approached then handed her his full-face helmet along with a headset. He locked the garage and the house then joined her by the bike.

"Kind of an unusual choice in bikes, isn't it? I mean, most people don't buy a touring bike for everyday street use," she commented as she admired the lines and style of the Yamaha.

"Well, I didn't buy it strictly for street use. I have always wanted to ride cross country and this coming September, when I take my vacation I'm headed straight to New Orleans. Been planning the trip for years. I've made the reservations and made sure every detail was in order."

"Now that sounds like fun."

"I hope so. Tonight we'll take a short test run," Eli smiled then put on the other headset followed by the spare beanie helmet. He climbed onto his Yamaha FJR then gave a quick turn of the key and pressed the starter. Lilith climbed on the seat behind him then put on her headset and helmet, sliding the shield down over her eyes.

"Don't let go of me," he said as they took off down the street.

"Never," she answered.

They briefly stopped at a gas station to fill the tank and while waiting, Lilith noticed a familiar face watching her from a beat-up Cavalier. It was the same little rat she had seen at the fair. She quickly told Eli, who glanced back, catching Adam's attention. He put the gas cap back on then shoved the receipt back in his pocket before once more started the bike.

"Hold on." He ordered, then the pair took off down the street with Adam pushing his car to the limits just to keep up. He did okay for the first couple blocks, but then Eli took a couple of sharp turns and punched the accelerator on a straight-away leaving him in the dust. All Adam could do was slam his fist into the steering wheel out of frustration. The Preacher-man was not going to like this.

Seeing that they had lost their tail, both Eli and Lilith started whooping and hollering. Lili even threw her hands in the air in celebration. It felt so good to relax. Soon the city was behind them as they followed the back roads that led to Fellows Lake. By day the reservoir was a popular place for fishing and picnicking with a small year-round marina and two boat docks. At night when the lake was closed cars dotted the road across the dam as it became a makeshift lover's lane. In fact, it was so crowded that they were forced to slow down as they drove across the earthen dam that bottled up the Little Sac River. Everywhere they looked they found vehicles with couples of all kinds looking for a quiet place to rendezvous. Some were walking along, holding hands and admiring the view of the waning moon on the water. Others were preoccupied with their own exertions hidden behind the fogged-up windows of their rocking cars.

They didn't linger at Fellows Lake, but continued past farmland with tall corn stalks that swayed and rustled in the warm night wind, momentarily increasing their momentum as the bike went by. There were still some small pretty areas where creeks still trickled and woods still covered the land just as they had for centuries. The pair passed through curves and valleys where the city was just beginning to grasp the land with its asphalt fingers and hundred-year-old farmhouses gave way to new neighborhood construction.

Eli knew every back road and used them to follow the Little Sac River until they reached McDaniel Lake. This body of water was not as big as Fellows Lake but at night it was a beautiful spot of the country. The fifty-foot bridge that spanned the lake was a popular spot for night fishing and neither Lilith nor Elijah were surprised to see it covered on a night like this. Briefly, they parked the bike and walked the length of the bridge, talking about the Missouri heat and humidity, favorite restaurants and food, but always careful to keep it light.

Getting back on the motorcycle, they continued their trek down farm roads past Ritter Springs Park and Fantastic Caverns. All the while he told her about the local history and urban legends. He started with the forgotten and missing town of Bethesda with its healing spring that once existed about two miles east of Willard. He then told her the urban legend of the 'Albino Farm' that lay hidden in the woods down a road past Greenlawn cemetery. It was once known as Springlawn farm, but a fire years ago and the harsh hands of time, there was nothing left but a series of ruins. Lilith was quite familiar with the old crumbling structures and confessed that she liked to go there to think.

Driving down Haseltine road he pointed out a distant farmhouse with a large red barn and maple trees. Although it seemed a genteel place, Eli told her how in the early thirties six officers were gunned down and another three were injured while attempting to arrest the young brothers who lived there. Lilith listened intently as he regaled her with local history and Ozark flavor. More importantly, she was enjoying the ride and the feel of freedom. This was Heaven to her, or at least the only kind she would ever know and she was savoring every second of it. She wanted Eli to just keep going until they reached the ends of the earth. She had no idea how many miles they drove that night, but they traveled country roads and city streets. There were times when the only illumination they had was the bright lights of his touring bike and other times they were watched over by street lamps and the glowing signs of businesses.

It was after two when they returned to Elijah's home. Adam Benoni had switched cars and watched from across the street as they got off the bike and Eli rolled it into his garage. Taking out his phone he snapped a picture and sent it to the preacher-man. After a few moments, he got a message back with instructions. He waited for the pair to go inside then reached into his glove compartment and got out a pair of work gloves then grabbed a hammer from the passenger seat. He got out and went over to the window at the side of the garage and used a hammer to smash the glass then reach in and open it. He then approached the motorcycle and taking a pocket knife from his jeans he began slashing the tires over and over. She was not going to outrun him again.

Ohzee44
Ohzee44
142 Followers
12