All Comments on 'The Fallen Queen of Eden Ch. 12'

by Ohzee44

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Honestly I really tried to enjoy this story, the premise is good but.. Lilith is just.. unlikeable. It's hard to imagine someone being alive for thousands of years and being that stupid. You portrayed her as paranoid and running away at the beginning but then have her stripping in a packed bar? It just doesn't make sense at this point for Eli to risk anything for her, let alone like her.

There really hasn't been enough between to two to develop that sort of relationship, they've barely even spoken.

I think overall the premise could have been great, but this story has a lot of telling and not showing and a lot of plot armor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

As someone who has been stalked and covering windows and checking everywhere no way is Lil stripping and being surprised sicko is watching and sending creepy intimidation notes. Makes her a dumb bitch. I’m trying too hard to like her and sympathize and I don’t see them at this level of connection at this point. If the dude had a backstory where a close family female had been stalked and murdered I would believe his commitment level more, just not enough in their interactions to move us to this point.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous