The Family BBC Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I resumed my tale, drawing his attention back to me, and he smiled. I don't think George ever tires of seeing my boobs. Or he is a wonderful actor.

"The neighbor steps quickly to fetch the toy but pauses. While concerned about being discovered, he notices us through the window. The toy is forgotten as the man slinks to our shed and ducks behind, peeping around it." I took a moment to consider what would happen next in my tale, taking well into account how my husband's stiffening peter reacted. It continued to harden if not faster.

"The neighbor watches me, George, growing excited by my boobs and my aparent submission to you. He leans farther from his hiding spot to look closer. At that moment you see him, and your eyes lock together. You both freeze up in the moment of mutual discovery. I follow your stare and also see the man who is now unsure what to do. I say, 'let him watch, My Love.' He's probably harmless, and I want to show him that I'm totally yours.

"What do you do, George?"

My husband's mind raced, his heart beating quickly. I could tell by the pulse in his nearly full pecker. But also, my fingers detected it soften slightly. I learned later, that he was piecing together the purpose of my multi-sensory tale. He judged it was an example of proving my love to him. Poor George would eventually be proven wrong but not disappointed. He answered, "I grin at the man. Do I know him?"

"No, Honey. Remember our neighborhood isn't very chummy. The man slowly grins back. He steps out from behind the shed and watches unabashedly."

George's penis jerked in my hand to full hardness. I slowed my strokes. He was not unhappy that my story peeper was watching a half naked wife (me) give her husband (George) a loving handjob. I knew what to say.

"Your eyes meet again, but you feel strange suddenly. The man's intense gaze is a little intimidating. He steps closer to our window and he gestures, opening his mouth and fucking two of his fingers in and out of it.

"I see him too, in a corner of my field of view, but my eyes are on you and your beautiful, hard cock. When the man gestures, you hesitate before taking my head and pulling it closer to your stiff rod."

"I'm not sure I would do that." George started to complain.

"Shhh, Dearest, in the story you do." I move one of his hands to my hair.

"This isn't interactive?"

"No, George." I shook my head and eyed him like a school marm. He leaned back slightly. "Only if I ask a question." I released his aroused manhood, open my mouth, and suck in his full, hard length!

OH! The taste surprised me! I hadn't given head to my dear husband since Leland raped my mouth for the first time. His sour and dirty dick disgusted me! The taste of George's penis washed away that trauma, at least for that moment. My sweet, sweet George tasted as wonderful as carmel, white chocolate, or even the finest custard. My heart beat fast, and I began devouring the hard shaft fully enclosed in my mouth! I nearly forgot my larger plan.

"OHH, Honey! That feels incredible!" His loving palm patted my head, instead of gripping and forcing me to mouth fuck him.

I had to tear myself off of his delicious prick, to continue the story. "I'm still sucking you, as the man outside directed. He is emboldened by your accommodation to his suggestion. The man comes right up to the window and stares confidently as I suck on your sweet dick." In reality, I had reverted to slowly jacking my man's saliva soaked member.

"I'm not sure I like this, Leen." George declared, but his body had a different response. His heart rate increased again, and his dick grew hot in my hand.

"The man speaks just loud enough to be heard through the window. He wants to come in and get a better look. He doesn't ask, and his eyes dare you to deny him."

"He can't come in, Colleen." George was panting. "Ohh- oohh."

"I'm sorry George, the man's intensity is too much for you. He disappears from the window, heading for the back door."

"OOOAAAHH!!!" My husband's body lurched! I dove my mouth back to his twitching prick and caught his spurting seed. George's abrupt ejaculate tasted nearly as wonderful as his dick! "MMMmmmmmm!!!" I moaned and hummed, drinking quickly. My attention fixated on the gooey richness and lightly salty almost meaty flavor! Normally, I don't care much for the taste of cum. My rare lovers before I married had markedly different flavors. None compelled me to be more than a cocksucker who drank a pecker dry only to be polite. I gulped and gulped on my man's wonderful fountain.

"Leen!" He startled me. "You're going to leave a hickey." He smiled. His dick's eruption had died quickly, and I found myself sucking an empty straw. I pulled away, trying mask a sudden flash of shame.

"Sorry." I looked away in case I was blushing.

"What do you mean?" He nearly bounced on our bed. "That was incredible!"

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. I'm going to brush my teeth." I typically did that after swallowing my husband's semen, but this time was to hide my embarrassment for wishing he had cum more into my mouth. George lay satisfied on our bed while I brushed.

When I emerged from our private bath, he asked, "So what kind of experiment was that?"

I lied. "Oh, just to see if you might like storytelling during sex." I gulped the risidual flavor of mint toothpaste, worried that he might catch on.

"Well, it worked great!" He beamed. "I'm not sure I want a story every time, but when you're game and I'm game, let's do it."

I sat beside him and leaned into his warmth. "Sure, Honey." I spoke on auto-pilot but stared absently at the drawn, auburn curtains.

His bubbly mood settled when he noticed my listlessness. "You look like you're missing something. Do you need some loving? I'd enjoy reciprocating."

"That sounds fun." I made myself brighten. "But I'd rather wait for you to recharge and give me the whole enchilada." I winked.

He bounced his eyebrows. "Say no more. Say no more."

George's mood changed abruptly. My weak excitement must have worried him. "I can't imagine what you're going through, let alone what you've been through, Leen. Don't push yourself to accommodate me. I loved what you did tonight but if was at mental expense to you - don't." He put arm around me which felt good. I nestled my head into the crook of his neck and took his other hand in my left.

"I'll make it through this awful, hopefully transient time. Your growing strength is very inspiring! One thing I need to remind you, though. I'm not the only one not getting enough attention in our family."

A bolt of guilt struck me, when I remembered Ridley's birthday. "Oh, no. It's next week."

"Uh-huh." He nodded.

Ridley was going to turn fourteen, and I hadn't started to plan for it. Leland's pogrom of corruption had scattered the important things in my life. I hardly knew what day it was. I felt awful!

"There's still enough time to prepare." Gegore rattled off possible themes, and I did my best to pay attention and respond with suggestions.

Later that night, before my husband curled up and slept, I sucked his savory penis until it was hard enough to mount. I rode my husband like a mare in heat on a donkey, finally cumming after a long workout by remembering the man in our backyard and how he directed George to make me suck him. Except, in that version, George made me suck the neighbor.

12