The Family BBC Ch. 10 (end)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gods, your cunt is a sucking monster, Bitch! Fuck DAT DICK!" Leland groaned loudly.

Like a supervillain taunting the secret agent, I spilled my plan. "I failed today, Leland. I figured out what you meant, that first time, about messing with my mind. You've made me stronger. Someday I'll be strong enough to stand against you, you and anyone who thinks I'm free use."

He spat at the carpet. "Stupid bitch! Your brain is as empty as your unfucked cunt! I don't know psychology, but I'm the one who broke you. You'll never escape me."

His confidence sent a cold chill down my spine, cutting through the warm pleasure swirling from my loins. My knees slowed, but Leland grabbed me by my sore hips and began hauling me up and down, using me like a flesh sleeve to get his nut! "I'm fucking you now, and your cuck husband is gonna get a new brat to make his days miserable!"

Cold fear shedded my bold statements. Leland's will undercut my foolish resistance and intimidated me back into his control. I sank unwillingly into his strength which plied me high and low for his soaked cock's pleasure. Tears threatened to spill. I started shuddering silent sobs.

"YEAH, that's my broken cunt! AAARRRGGGHHHH!!!" He roared and bucked his hips as he drove me on his cock as fast as he could. "You're mine, WHITE BITCH!" He roared again when his thick seed sprayed against my battered cervix! He kept humping me from below while glob after glob gushed into me. His arms tired before his hips did. I openly wept, my orgasm frustrated by realization of my foolish plan and my doom to be a fuck toy forever.

My brain obsessed internally over the status of my fertility. It didn't matter. Leland Jones would keep fucking me until I bore the revenge child he wanted for me and George. Given my inability to refute Leland's power over me, I might not have been able to get an abortion.

When he finally twisted me off of his fat body, Leland gasped for air, cum dribbling out of his toppling cock and my weeping puss. I lay beside him, somehow glad that I hadn't cum.

Leland fished into my purse and presented my phone to me. "Unlock this, Cunt."

Without a glimmer of resistance, I reached up and tapped the code in. It took my weak hand, three tries to get it right. "I guess if you lost George's phone, you might as well steal mine."

"Shut the fuck up, Bitch." He dialed a number and waited.

I curled up and began fingering the cum oozing out of my cunt. I considered cramming Leland's seed back into the slit he had sprayed it into. My mind was so broken, I thought why not? The sooner I got pregnant from his raping cum, the sooner I could discharge his black baby.

"Jason, it's Leland. You do'n business right now?" He held the phone to his ear, depriving me of the white pimp's reply

"Yeah, I'm out of Jail. Didn't Loretta tell ya?"

He listened.

"Don't beat her for that. I tol' you, be the good pimp, and she'll do anything for you. But that's not what I'm calling for. Maybe you don't remember that white, married bitch I used to take for rides in The Stadium."

Another pause.

"You do? You must be smok'n less crack these days, Jason. Hells, I just fucked her into a nothin' person. She'll be in Room 4-A, cry'n or some shit." He hung up.

Words didn't mean much to me right then. I watched Leland dress and then steal all my cash - I had meant to give it to him anyway for a week's expenses. I wondered if I should live in this horrible room. That would give me a week to hide my shame away from my husband and children.

Leland dropped my phone back into my purse and left the room, buttoning his slacks.

I stared at my clothes, hardly understanding that I should get dressed. Jason was coming. He'd probably fuck me too.

Except, when the young white, ghetto pimp entered, he found me sitting, dressed and with my keys in one hand. "What do you want?" I glared up at him.

He paused in the doorway, surprised by my attitude. "You're gonna be my new whore." He spoke aggressively, but his words were hollow to me.

I opened my other hand. "This pepper spray says I'm going out that door, get in my car, and never return."

Jason backed out of the room. I stood up and strode past him. When I stepped on the first stair down, he hissed. "Damn geezer made me look a fool!" I did not doubt that he would extract vengeance for the phone call.

As much as I hated the old, black bastard, I felt a powerful need to protect him. By the time I reached my sad Volvo, I realized two new things. I had grown stronger. I would never become Jason's whore, and I doubted there was a man alive, other than Leland who could master me. Along the drive my feelings swirled like a dust devil.

I returned home, half of my heart yearning to rejoin my husband and our children. I woke them after preparing a surprise, midnight feast. The other half of my heart remained engaged with the continuing enigma that was my relationship with Leland Jones.

After a grand meal of home cooked fish and chips, the kids returned to bed. Returning to our room, George mustered considerable courage to say. "I'm sorry you were late." He had hoped, like me, that I would be home right after sending Leland off for good. My husband's statement was full of sympathy not anger. My heart beat loudly in my chest full of love for him.

"I have worse news, My Love." I was close to tears from mirroring sympathy.

George, justly concerned, guessed. "He'll visit - sometime soon?"

I flew to and embraced him, tears flowing. "Shred the restraint forms, my sweet, sweet George. I'm going to invite him to live with us."

Tears spilled out of my perfect husband's eyes. He was not ashamed nor angry nor afraid. He had caught the feeling which sprang inside of me while I was driving away from The Stadium for the last time.

"Is this love?" He couldn't comprehend our incredible emotion.

"A rare kind, George. I despise all that Leland did to us, yet I am finally certain that love is OUR answer, our reply to his violence. Perhaps no one else is capable of understanding what we're feeling, possibly not even gods."

My husband and I moved physically together then, chastely, and connected so deeply its power is impossible to overstate. We slept as if reaching the heavens and awoke in seamless unity.

***

What came of Leland's adoption, and how my family adjusted, however, is a very different story.

An End

12