The Family Dynamic Pt. 03

Story Info
A decision must be made.
3k words
4.46
12.2k
23

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 10/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Griot
Griot
51 Followers

Caroline and Betty were setting the table when the two kids started down the stairs. Angela giggled as she hopped onto Tim's back, Tim grabbed her legs and laughed as she rode him piggyback down the rest of the stairs and into the dining room.

Caroline laughed as she watched her oldest kid ride her brother, "OK, you two," she said, "time to eat." Caroline smiled to herself, she loved the idea of having her family whole again. Angela giggled and said, "Do I have to?" Then released her legs and slid down off her brother's back.

As they sat down, Tim noticed that his mom sat to the left, taking her old seat, leaving the head of the table open. He looked at everyone wondering if this was some type of prank on his birthday, his mother looked at him and motioned for him to take his seat. "Mom, that's your seat, not mine."

"It's yours now, Tim, sit down please" she replied.

Tim sat down at the table, feeling odd as he was never allowed to sit there. The ladies went about serving the food making sure everyone had something on their plate. Surprisingly, the meal was subdued and quiet. Caroline watched as Tim ate. Usually, he would scarf down his food as fast as he could to get through the meal. Now, he was taking his time, smiling, staring at his sister, and enjoying his food.

After they had finished eating, there was a light chat about the upcoming holidays and what was needed to be done. The ladies got up from the table and started clearing the dishes. Tim started to do the same but was told to sit down, they told him that there was a lot to talk about and to remain seated.

Tim sat there like he was in some form of trouble. He was going through his thoughts trying to remember if he had done something that may have placed him in harm's way. Finding none to think of, he kept his eyes on the three ladies just to be sure.

Angela looked at Tim and started to laugh "Why do you look like the cat that ate the canary?" Angela's laughter became contagious and the other two began to laugh as well.

His mother came to him and leaned in, kissing him on the forehead, "You are not in any trouble Tim, just sit and relax" she said.

Betty went into Caroline's bedroom and returned shortly with a large leather-bound book. It was the same book Tim noticed this morning before he left to take his test.

Betty slid the book in front of Tim and then retook her seat, the others finished up putting the dishes into the dishwasher, started it, then sat back down as well.

Tim visually inspected the book, the leather was old, very old. "What's this?" he asked.

Betty looked at Caroline, she nodded at her and started talking "This: Is a book of our heritage. It spans over 500 years and generations of our kin. We come from Irish royalty, Tim, we are the leaders of our clan. Your grandparents are on the council when your grandfather passed, your father took the seat. When he died, I took it, but according to family tradition, I can only hold it until a male child turns of age."

Tim said "that's why you wanted to wait, it's my turn to be on the council"

Caroline nodded and added " That, and the next items that you are to be told of as well as your rights under the family."

"What things mom?" he asked.

Caroline stared into her son's eyes "Are you ready to be the head of the table?"

"To be the man of the house?."

Tim stared back into his mom's eyes "Is that what you need me to mom?"

Caroline reiterated " Are you ready to be the man of my house and take the head of my table, son?"

Tim sat back in the chair, his mother's tone was direct, challenging, and very serious. Her facial expression was just as hard as her words. If this was to be his, he needed to be what his family deserved. He had always had a sense of strong honor towards family.

Both Angela and Betty looked from Tim to Caroline and back again.

"What happens if I decline?" asked Tim.

Betty's voice stepped in before Caroline could speak " Tim, in the 500 years of our reign, that has never happened."

Betty grabbed her phone and pressed a name, the phone started dialing the number she had chosen.

"Hello," said the voice. Everyone recognized the voice, it was Naomi, Betty, and Caroline's mother.

"Mom," Betty said, "If Tim denounced his place, what would happen?"

"Tim, are you there?" Naomi asked, "I am grandma" Tim replied.

"Grandson, I want you to listen to me very carefully. If you denounce your seat; you will be alone in this world. The ruling is, and this comes straight from the main book. In the event that a male refuses his standing, he is then demoted and shunned. In other words, grandson, you would be kicked out of the family, with no contact with anyone within the family. Not your mother, sister, or anyone, and their penalty is far worse if they break that rule."

Tim was surprised at his grandmother's statement and asked "That bad huh?."

Naomi replied, "Worse, they would have to give up all children and be shunned as well."

Tim replied "I see, so that's why a male doesn't say no"

Naomi "Mmhmm"

Tim questioned, "So, what would happen if I did accept?"

Naomi cleared her throat and said " I'll leave that explanation to the ladies there with you now, I'll see you on Thanksgiving, Happy Birthday, Timothy" and she hung up.

Tim looked back up to the three sets of eyes looking back at him.

Caroline reiterated "Are you ready to be the man of my house and take the head of my table, Tim or are you going to leave?"

"If you leave" she continued, "You no longer are my son, no longer the man I thought you to be." tears rolling down her cheeks "No longer a brother to your sister. No longer welcome in this house."

Angela spoke, "I need you here Tim, please say yes."

Tim's face was pale, tears pouring down, he reached for a tissue and blew his nose.

Tim got up from the table, the women gasped, he said " I need a moment, please" and went up to his room and closed the door.

It was a few minutes before Angela noticed that Tim; had taken the book. "Did Tim take the book with him?

The sisters looked at each other, Caroline said, "I think my son is in crunch mode, he did this when he wanted to know everything about what he was working on."

Betty opened up and said, "At least he didn't say no..." The ladies sat discussing the events amongst themselves for almost an hour when Tim's door opened and he came back down the stairs, book in hand.

Tim looked at Angela, he stared into her eyes. To Angela, it seemed like he was looking into her soul.

"Do you want this?" he said just barely above a whisper.

Angela whimpered lightly, "More than anything. You had my heart ever since you protected my honor."

Tim nodded and took a breath.

"Mom, how badly do you want this? saying as Tim turned to look at his mother.

Caroline looked dreamily into her son's eyes. Tim repeated his question only this time his voice had more growl and authority. Caroline had to instantly clamp her thighs together to keep her from gushing. Her nipples became apparent through her dress.

Caroline cooed when she said, " You have no idea how much."

"Ask me again, mother," Tim said pointedly.

Caroline cleared her throat the repeated her question "Tim, Are you ready to be the man of my house and take the head of my table?" her voice was shaky this time.

"I am" he replied. Caroline moaned as his words caressed her ears finding their way to her core and exciting it to the point of explosion. She took a deep breath in an attempt to ease her excitement, she barely kept it at bay.

Just then Caroline's phone rang, taking another deep breath as it made the fourth ring, she answered it, "Hello."

The voice answered, "Hello. Caroline? this is Sarah Winters, it use to be Dryer. I hope I'm not interrupting anything."

"Well, hello Sarah, how have you been?" Caroline replied

"Tim gave me your number, he said it would be alright if I needed to call and see what you needed still for Thanksgiving, he invited me, did he tell you?"

Caroline looked at Tim and gave him a questioning look, Tim mouthed "I forgot to tell you I invited her, her family has covid and nowhere to go for Thanksgiving."

Caroline turned her attention to the call and said, "Sarah what were you thinking of bringing?"

"Well, I was thinking of my pistachio pudding, how many people are you planning to have there?" Sarah inquired.

Caroline thought for a moment and replied "I think it'll be around 30." She heard a sniffle before Sarah answered back "ok, I think 2 bowls will do." just then she started crying.

Caroline - "Honey, what's the matter?"

Sarah - "Sorry, it's nothing"

Caroline - "Sarah, what's wrong, please talk to me."

Sarah - "Would you mind if I came over, I don't want a lot of people around when I talk about this."

Caroline - "Sure, we'll see you when you get here"

Sarah - "Thank you, I'll be there in 10 minutes."

Sarah disconnected the call. Caroline looked at her family at the table and said "Sarah is coming over."

Tim asked, "what for, did she say?"

Caroline replied, "No, and that has me worried, we found the Winters name in our family book. The couple's names were Lloyd and Carol but there were no children added for them."

Tim remembered that he had seen the name as well and said, "I had seen that as well, do you think that she and her sister may be their kids?"

"I don't know baby, maybe. I guess we'll ask her here in a few," she said.

Car lights lit up the drive as a car pulled up to the house, the engine turned off and a petite female exited the car and walked up to the door, and knocked. Angela answered it and saw Sarah standing there, her make-up washed out by tears. Her eyes were puffy and red, her face drained, she looked as if she had lost everything near and dear to her.

Angela closed the distance between them and hugged her, whispering in her ear "It's going to be ok, Sarah. Come on in." Angela took Sarah's coat and hung it up as Sarah removed her boots. Wrapping her arm around Sarah, Angela walked with her, arms around each other, into the dining room.

Sarah slumped into her chair, exhausted and lost. Tim had gone out to her car and gathered up the groceries, bringing them in and helping put the cold items away until needed. He went over to Sarah and gave her a warm hug, her arms wrapped around his neck as she started to cry again.

Through the bouts of crying, they learned that Sarah had messaged Tommy wishing him a Happy Thanksgiving and to her dismay, he replied back with a plethora of horrid names and being told to lose his number and never contact him again. She had started to reply back when her service was cut off. Typical, Bob didn't want to deal with it so, remove the irritant. He was supposed to keep it going until the end of the year. Yet another thing to tell her lawyer.

Roughly six months earlier she had taken Bob back to court for failure to comply with the courts. He would continually be late with support payments or only be partials. The courts garnished his salary and Bob was livid, considering he was dumb enough to drive to the courthouse in a brand new corvette that her lawyer happened to take pictures of as she walked in with her client. Bob furthered his contempt by turning her son against her and it had come full turn it seemed.

Sarah turned and asked Caroline, "is it alright if I use Tim to reassure myself of what a good son should be like, maybe even coddle him a bit?"

Caroline giggled "Tim loves being coddled" as she waited for him to sit down and snuggled in close, holding his head to her chest. Tim loved when his mom did this, he could hear her heartbeat and feel the warm flesh of her tit, it always got a rise out of him. Luckily his lower half was hidden under the table. Tim smiled as he felt the warmth of her breast, hearing her heartbeat, and the rise and fall as she breathed. Then she kissed the side of Tim's head and released him, he stayed there for a few moments before sitting back up.

Sarah watched and thought that it was somewhat odd that he remained on his mother's breast before rising back up. Her own feelings were betraying her as she was now wishing he would do the same with her. She then noticed it, the book, had it been sitting there this whole time? it couldn't be. Sarah looked at it more closely, could it be the book her grandfather told her of?

"Is that the Book of Dillon, The family crest?" she asked.

Betty knew it was her turn to take the lead, "yes, it is and how do you know of it?"

"My grandfather told me of it when I was little" Sarah said, "He use to tell stories of how gallant and kind Seth Dillon was."

Angela was grinning wide when she said "You hear that Tim, a chip off of our great grandfather's block!" she giggled after saying it.

Betty simply said, " it runs in the males of our family."

"Not mine" Sarah quickly replied. But it could be, she thought to herself as she eyed Tim.

Betty asked Sarah, "have you ever witnessed a coronation ceremony?"

Sarah shook her head and said "no."

"You're in for a treat then!" as Betty took the book into her hands and stood.

Betty opened the book to a specific page and read "I, Betty Ann Dillon-Carter, am here to witness the coronation of Timothy Allen Dillon; Is there anyone who wishes to oppose this ceremony?; With that, who here shall endorse Timothy?"

"I, Caroline Marie Dillon, recognize Timothy Allen Dillon, as the head of my table, and the man of my house" his mother stated.

Angela also commented "I. Angela Renee Dillon, recognize Timothy Allen Dillon, as the head of my table, and the man of my house."

In unison, all the women stated "So it is said, so it is written."

Betty then asked, "Is there any more to proclaim?"

Caroline stood and walked to the open area of the dining room, turned and looked at Tim, saying "I, Caroline Marie Dillon offer myself as Family wife to Timothy Allen Dillon," Caroline pulled the lower part of her dress up and over her head revealing her naked body to everyone, "I show myself as to reveal all to you and hide nothing, will you accept me?"

Tim was at a loss for words, his mom's unexpected offerings had him staring at her, his eyes moved over her naked body like molasses. Her nipples were hard and long, the skin of her areolas twisted to meet the hardness of her taut nipples. Her slim soft skin was like milk, with freckles abound, Her mon was clean, and her clit shown through the hood that was trying to hide it. The look on Caroline's face told of a fear of rejection but was in hope of being taken.

Sarah gasped as she watched as Caroline offered herself to Tim as a wife instead of a mother. Tim finally looked into his mom's eyes and asked "are you sure you want this?"

Caroline nodded and smiled. Tim then stood and walked to her, wrapping his arms around her waist, and kissed her with a passion she had only fantasized about. His lips parted slightly, his tongue slid into hers and curled with hers. A deep moan came from her throat as she pressed her naked body against his. As they broke the kiss, Tim whispered, "I have waited so long for this, I love you, Caroline." "I love you too, Tim...My Husband"

Angela then stood and stated the same as her mother, offering herself as a wife to her brother. She then pulled her top and bra off at the same time, then pushed her leggings to the floor, kicking them away from her feet. Tim smiled as he opened up his arms, Angela smiled as she rushed into them holding him tight. Tim kissed his sister for the first time, a long, slow passionate kiss. Angela whimpered in it as their tongues wrestled, chasing each other from mouth to mouth. Angela released her lip-lock on Tim as said "Hey there husband, I've been waiting for you" she giggled.

Betty repeated the statement as she looked to Sarah.

Sarah sat not knowing what to do. Both Caroline and Angela said, "If you're going to do it, better to do it now..."

She asked Betty "would I have to offer myself like that if I just asked Tim to be the man of my house, so to keep all those creeps from trying to get into my pants and pocketbook?"

Just as Sarah was about to say something. Betty's phone rang "Hello..." she said.

*****To Be Continued*****

Griot
Griot
51 Followers