All Comments on 'The Family Dynamic'

by Soazoldman

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Would like to see a second chapter with the the girls meting the mother’s loved the story thanks

DomJ69DomJ69over 4 years ago
HOT!

I enjoyed your story so thanks for sharing. The setup was superb and I wondered what would happen as the sexual tension built up. The transition did happen a bit too quickly for me and I think there could have been more of a seduction scene.

Good luck in the competition.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 4 years ago

I loved the sex with Bill, mom and Susan. Very hot. The roommates scenario seemed a little forced, however. I thought it off that in their first conversation, they're all admitting to incest or incestuous feelings. Maybe a second chapter with the parents visiting over homecoming weekend? Jacqui could get her parents in bed like she dreamed.

goducks111goducks111over 4 years ago
i liked it

but it would have been nicer if the parents and kids all got together. Maybe thats chapter 2. i gave it 5 stars

bucco40bucco40over 4 years ago
Interesting options

Because of the roommates at the end you have created several possible scenarios. The one thing I suggest is to reread your story a couple of times before posting so you can catch little mistakes in grammar.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Susan...?

Did Mrs. Jenkins just turn to Mrs. Jensen? Was there a divorce that quickly? ;-)

prop69prop69over 4 years ago
AWESOME STORY

I am sure there are many Moms that end up fucking their sons after their husbands cheat on them.

I loved the first night threesome.

I hope you continue the story.

How about one of them getting married to the roommate?

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
Hell of a Story

That was a wonderful read, I really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Are your balls on top of your cock?

"...Susan's tight ass was working on me as well as her. I could even feel my balls slapping against her soft butt cheeks..."

your balls should have been slapping her pussy slot. I know that's what mine do when ass fucking doggie style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
?

My take away from mom and Susan's advice was never make a commitment. Just live like whores like them...

Omart57Omart57over 4 years ago
I am not a

grammar teacher, nor do I want to be, I'm always amazed at how many anonymous critics are ! I liked your story! Five stars!

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 4 years ago
Poor Billy

Such a shame that Billy has to fuck all those women, just kidding. Good story with some nice sex. Mom, Susan and Billy made a great team and had some great sex. I had to chuckle when Susan said her husband was playing for the other team. That's one way to get rid of a husband in an incest story. Divorce is more common, along with killing them off somehow.

Enjoyed reading this story, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very nice story loved how mom and her friend got billy into there sexual affair and his sexual affair with the girls at school! You should have continued with more it was a little short still gave it 5stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RanDog025RanDog0255 months ago

Good story! 5 BIG ASS STARS!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSoazoldman@Soazoldman
I really enjoyed writing these stories and reading those from others, Many of my stories are related to my own experiences. My favorite that I wrote is "Slipping." It is, as I commented on it, about a young woman I met years ago who was married to a man, wounded severely in Vi...