The Family Dynamic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you think it will get nasty?" Susan asked my mother.

"Naw. I'll give him hard time and take him to the cleaners," Mom replied. "He's so pussy-whipped he won't fight at all. So what's with Dan? Why did he stay in the city for the weekend?"

"Supposedly to work on a big case," Susan responded.

"Do you think he has a side girl?" Mom asked.

"Actually I think he might be playing for the other team," Susan remarked.

"I don't get it," I said confused. Mom and Susan laughed.

"It means that Susan thinks her husband is fooling around with a man," Mom explained.

"Kim, I think it's time we move this party to your bedroom," Susan suggested.

"Sounds good to me," Mom. "What about you Billy? Are you ready to take on a couple of cougars?"

Susan didn't wait for me to respond, she grabbed my hand and dragged me to my mother's bedroom. It didn't take a minute before she had my shirt off, my pants pulled down and my cock in her mouth.

"I like to suck a nice stiff dick," Mom commented. "So I guess I really can't judge Dan."

"Neither can I," Susan said between licks on my rod. "Besides, we both play on both teams."

Mom stripped off all her clothes and knelt beside Susan gesturing for her to share my cock. It was amazing how they swapped my dick back and forth. They also shared mouthing my balls.

"I gave Billy a little lesson in pussy eating this morning," Mom told Susan as they were taking me over to the bed. They had me lie down on my back again. Susan was undressing and Mom impaled her pussy on my cock again. Susan then climbed in and straddled my face.

Susan had a slightly stronger aroma that my mother, her juices creamier, still as intoxicating. Susan's inner lips hung down lower making it easy to suck on them. I grabbed a hold of Susan's hips and pulled her back slightly so I could reach her clit in this position. I flicked my tongue on her swollen know which jutted out nicely.

"Oh yes, Billy," Susan screamed. "Suck that clitty," she moaned. I got her off quickly. A minute into playing with her clit, Susan came with a gush of her creamy juices. I lapped it up, savory the flavor of her cunt.

With all the attention I paid to Susan's pussy I didn't really feel my mother riding my cock as much. Both Susan and Mom got off me briefly. I then sensed that my balls were soaked in my mother's juices.

"Come on Billy," Susan said. "Remember how I like to be fucked. Doggie style." She positioned herself to eat my mother's pussy, sticking her butt up to give me access. I lined my cock up and penetrated her sopping wet pussy. I started fucking her hard like she wanted it. Suddenly, she called out for me to stop. I did not knowing if maybe I was pushing too hard and it was hurting her.

"Kim, do you have some lube handy?" Susan asked.

"Hang on," Mom said. "I'll get it."

Susan was still lying there with her butt in the air when Mom returned with a bottle of lube. She must have known what Susan wanted because she poured a generous amount on Susan's butt hole. Mom started fingering Susan's sphincter, stretching the tight muscle, opening her up. Then Mom poured some lube on my cock and spread it all over.

"OK Billy," Mom said. "Push in slow." Actually I could feel Susan pushing her ass back as my cock penetrated her bowels.

"Oh Fuck," Susan screamed when I was all the way in to my balls.

"Hard, Billy," Mom instructed me. I thrust as hard as I could. Mom took my right hand and told me to grab Susan's hair. "Pull on her hair, Billy," she told me.

Susan's knees gave out. I was practically laying on top of her as I rigorously pumped my cock in her butt. Fucking Susan's tight ass was working on me as well as her. I could even feel my balls slapping against her soft butt cheeks. Susan's body was writhing underneath me as I pushed hard deep in her rectum.

"Ah Fuck" Susan screamed when I started shooting my load into her bowels. Susan and I were covered in sweat from that workout. It was fun, erotic and physically exhilarating.

"Both of you need to take a shower before you get the sheets all messy," Mom demanded. Susan and I playfully cleaned each other off.

"I have to make sure there's no poop on your cock," she laughed. I could see my semen still dripping from her butt hole so I repeatedly washed her off. We dried each other off and went back into the bedroom where Mom was lying on the bed with a vibrator rubbing her clit.

Susan instinctively went to use the vibrator on my Mom. I imagined this is how they have been playing with each other for the past few years. Now they also have me.

"Come here babe," Mom said to me motioning me on to the bed so that she could reach my cock to suck on it.

After I got hard again I fucked my mother once more while Susan sat on her face. We went at it until we all collapsed from exhaustion. I could barely walk the following morning getting up early to go to work. Mom and Susan stayed in bed.

********

The rest of the summer seemed like one big fuckfest with Mom, Susan and me. Susan's husband, Dan, came out of the closet and moved in with his boyfriend. Mom's divorce came through and there was little if any bickering. Weighing most on my mind was what's going to happen when I go away to college?

It was just a week before school started that I felt a need to discuss my future with Susan and Mom. I realized at some point that this summer foray into debauchery was just about sex and pleasure. It was even an education for me learning all about various sex acts and pleasuring women. We just finished dinner and went to sit in the living room with a glass of wine.

"Mom, Susan, what's it going to be like when I go to school? I mean for the three of us," I sort of just threw it out there.

"This summer was lots of fun," Susan started to say. "I had a great time and you are a fantastic lover, Billy, but we need to find a fresh start to our lives just like you are doing at college."

"Susan's right," Mom said. "We came together mostly out of frustration and an animal desire for sexual satisfaction. We couldn't keep this up anyway. Especially you and me. Society would more or less ostracize us if people found out about us."

"You could never be open about your relationship with your mother," Susan explained to me. "Just don't hold back. Have a lot of fun and one day it's going to be with someone who feels special. It may not last long because people change but go for it anyway."

"There was a time when your father and I were on fire," Mom told me. "But those fires die and then it's time to start another one."

I pondered their advice and felt a little special that they cared so much for me.

*********

The drive to Boston took about five hours. All the way I thought about the softness of my mother's breasts. How she would have me suck on her nipples and how much pleasure that brought her. I thought about her erotic ejaculations spraying my face with her womanly fluid. I thought about Susan licking my balls while Mom sucked on my cock.

I pulled up to the student housing complex. I had signed up for a co-ed apartment. The set up was that there were five bedrooms with their own bathroom, a common are living room and kitchen. As I unloaded my belongings I started to meet some of my roommates and their parents.

"Hi. I'm Maya," said one of my roommates. "These are my parents, Jack and Alicia."

"My name is Bill. It's nice meeting you," I said.

"Are your parents here with you?" Jack asked.

"No," I answered. "I'm going solo this trip. I don't see my Dad anymore since the divorce and Mom had commitments she couldn't break."

"Well you will have to join us for dinner. Can't leave you here alone," Alicia said.

Later that day I went to dinner with Maya, her parents, another roommate, Jacqui and her parents. They took me to a nice sit-down restaurant. We had a great meal and conversation. It turned out that Jacqui was from California while Maya and I were both from New York.

Back at the apartment we settled in our rooms. I invited Maya and Jacqui to my room for a glass of wine. My mother made sure I had a few bottles for special occasions since I was underage to purchase alcohol. Maya broke out some weed.

"Your parents are very nice," I said to Maya. "So are yours, Jacqui."

"Your mom is smokin' hot," quipped Jacqui about Alicia. "I could easily get down with her," she said unabashedly.

"I have to agree," I said thinking of my mother who had a similar build with large breasts.

Maya didn't seem embarrassed at all. "She's really sexy in bed too," Maya said. "She taught me a lot, you know, about sex."

"You had sex with your mom?" Jacqui asked Maya.

"Yea, with my mom and dad," Maya answered.

"That is freakin' hot," Jacqui exclaimed. "How about you Bill? Ever have sex with your mom?"

"With my mom and her friend," I answered honestly.

"Fuck, I knew it. I think it's cool and I wanted to have a threesome with my mom and dad," Jacqui lamented. "I saw my parents doing it and it was so erotic and my dad has a nice thick cock. I really wanted to try it out."

"My dad is cool but I really liked my mom best. She really tastes good," Maya added.

"What about you Bill? Do you have a nice cock?" Jacqui asked.

I was getting hard with all the sex talk, especially when Jacqui pulled off her t-shirt and exposed her perky tits. I stood up and pulled my pants down exposing my stiffening cock.

"Ooo, that's nice," Jacqui cooed. "Can I touch it?"

"Sure," I responded.

Both the girls played with my cock for a minute then Jacqui decided to take me in her mouth.

"That feels nice Jacqui," I said as her moist tight lips slid up and down my shaft.

"Hey guys," Maya spoke out. "Let's all get naked and pleasure each other."

We did just that, got naked. Jacqui resumed sucking my cock and Maya went down on Jacqui's pussy.

"I'd really like to fuck that nice thick cock," Jacqui said taking a break from bobbing. "I don't suppose you have any condoms?"

I didn't. It didn't even occur to me. Mom never mentioned there was an issue me getting her pregnant. I suppose she had her tubes tied, not wanting anymore children. I really wanted to fuck Jacqui so I had to think of something.

I laid down on my back. "Ride me. I never cum in this position and you can get off," I offered. Jacqui did slowly lowering herself on me. "Maya, come sit on my face. Let me lick your pussy. I definitely won't cum then." This was a favorite position with Mom, Susan and me. I know I could control myself by focusing on Maya's clit.

"Oh god, you fill me just like I imagined my daddy would," Jacqui cried out.

It took me less than thirty seconds to get Maya to orgasm. She didn't cum copiously like my mother, more like a sweet creamy gentle flow of her juices. My tongue lapped it all up then Maya pulled herself off me.

"Holy shit, Bill," Maya said. "That had to be the fastest I ever came to an orgasm." Maya then started rubbing Jacqui's clit while Jacqui continued to ride me bouncing up and down. Jacqui cried out when she hit her climax, her juices flowing more like my mother's bathing my balls.

"Your turn," Jacqui said to Maya as she dismounted me.

"I'm on the pill, Bill," Maya told me. "Fuck me hard doggie style and cum in me."

Maya liked it hard and rough. She really participated pushing back hard as I slammed forward. I thought about grabbing her hair just like Susan liked when I fucked her ass hard. So, I grabbed on to her black strands.

"Yes, fuck, yes," Maya screamed. She liked it. I pounded her with all my strength and the harder I did the more she reacted.

I felt my orgasm coming. Maya sensed it as well. Her vaginal muscles tightened in anticipation. Simultaneously we moaned as I pumped my seed deep into Maya's love canal.

The three of us made the most of the night into the early morning hours when we collapsed in my bed from exhaustion. We slept in a mass of flesh.

*********

A few days later I told Mom all about my two new friends, Maya and Jacqui.

"See, I told you fresh starts are good," Mom said. "You forgot about me already," she laughed.

"I'll never forget you Mom. These girls are good but you are incredible," I complimented her.

"Did you get some condoms for the one girl?" Mom asked.

"Yes," I answered.

"Did you like it wearing a rubber?" she inquired.

"It's alright but it doesn't seem spontaneous, you know, it sort of interrupts the flow when you have to stop and put it on," I told her. "Jacqui said she was going to the clinic to see about getting the pill."

"That's good," Mom replied. "You take good care of those girls," she counseled.

"What about you? What are your plans now?" I asked.

"Well.... Susan and I went out on the town Saturday night," Mom started. "A couple of cougars looking for young studs."

"And?"

"It didn't seem right so we just got it on with each other like the old days," she lamented.

"You'll meet someone soon," I consoled her. "You are still the sexiest, hottest woman I know."

"Thank you Billy," she said before we ended the call.

The amazing summer came to an end and a new beginning for me. If I never have sex with my mother again, it will be alright because I will always remember how wonderful it was. That is something I will always live with.

The end.

12