The Family Farm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay. Thanks, darling. Love you so much."

"Love you too!" I headed back to the house, relieved beyond words. That morning was just him being a caring father full of self-doubt; he just sucked at expressing it. That night, we didn't really discuss "the future" like I thought we would over dinner. I didn't want to risk ruining things by being too forward (again), so at bedtime I just got ready and went to my room as usual. About 10 minutes after I got into bed, Dad gently knocked at my door. I told him it was open.

"Hey beautiful, I had a thought."

"What's that, Dad?"

"Would you like to...come to my room, like you used to do when you were little? We don't have to do anything, I was hoping to just...cuddle."

I climbed out and stepped toward the doorway where my father stood, vulnerable and uncertain. I hugged him, and told him, "I was hoping you'd show up again tonight. I didn't want to be too forward and assume anything. Cuddling up with my head on your chest last night was heaven, Dad."

He led me to his room, and that night, that's all we did: cuddled, and occasionally commented about how happy we were.

My head on his chest, I said to Dad, "Wherever Mum is right now, I'm sure she's happy for us, Dad. I sincerely believe that."

"Me too, Hannah," he sighed. "Otherwise things are gonna get very awkward in the afterlife."

I giggled and told him I loved him. Before long, we were both asleep.

***

"From that night on, I always slept in his bed. It was 'our bed' by the end of the week. And we've lived happily ever after, raising three beautiful children together." Two boys and a girl. The eldest boy, Tim, was now sitting on the lounge across the room from me. Sasha and Kyle were helping Dad work on the farm.

Tim was silent, his mouth agape. Almost a minute passed. "What the fuck, Mum?"

I was a little surprised by Tim's reaction to my story. None of this was news to him; Dad and I had always been honest with the kids about our relationship and their parentage. We decided it'd be much better for everyone if we raised and homeschooled our kids, rather than risk them being subject to prejudice, rumours and judgement if we sent them to school in town. And it's so easy to just list the father as "unknown" on a birth certificate.

"What's the problem, darling?" I asked him. "You knew about this already."

"I guess I didn't really need to be told graphic details about you and Dad...together."

"Well, maybe not, but I've seen the way you've been looking at me lately, Tim. You try to be subtle about it, but I've been looking for the signs for a while now. So, before anything ...happened between us, I wanted to see how you'd react to hearing about your mother fucking her own father, and judging by the bulge in your pants..."

He looked down at his undeniable erection and tried to steer the conversation back to where he was more comfortable. "Jesus, Mum. This started off with you asking if I wanted to stay and work on the farm with you and Dad!"

"And I'm glad you are, honey. But there's more to it than just the farmwork." I tried to sound calm, but I was so fucking nervous. Butterflies had taken up residence in my stomach and my fingers trembled, so I kept my hands clasped in my lap. I took a deep breath. God, it'd be so much easier with Dad here, but we both knew that would've been too much for Tim. "See, we want this farm to be a family farm, in every way. Now, I'm sure this is a lot to bring up like this, but years ago, your father - our father - and I decided that if any of our kids wanted to stay on the farm as adults, we'd like it if they followed in my footsteps, so to speak."

Once again, there was a long pause before Tim replied. "Wait. You want me to fuck Dad?"

I couldn't help but laugh. "Oh, no! Don't worry honey, your Dad is very much not interested in that. No, my point is: Dad and I working on the farm full time while raising 3 kids was hard work, but we got by. But we always wanted more kids. And if you're going to stay here and work full time, that will take the burden off me a bit, leaving me more time to spend with my ...grandchildren." Okay, it was out. Now I really needed to drive the point home. I crossed the room and sat beside him on the lounge. "I want to have another baby, Tim. With you."

Tim had always resembled his Dad, but this morning, the resemblance was uncanny. He looked just like a younger, more pimply version of Dad the same day I proposed we sleep together. He has brown hair, and keeps it so short he doesn't style it. I jokingly say it's boring; he says it's easy. He fidgeted in his seat, and scratched at his facial stubble, which was filling in more and more of his beard line by the day. God, I couldn't believe how much he'd grown up.

"I'm sorry, honey, I don't mean to make you uncomfortable. I don't mean to come on so strong. Like with your Dad, I think I'm just so...I dunno, excited." I paused, then took a risk in trying to lighten the mood. "And horny."

After giving birth to Tim, I started taking the pill. Despite that, Dad and I erred on the side of caution and had always used condoms, except when we were ready to try for Sasha and Kyle. When the whole farm relied on only two people, it's better safe than sorry, right? Anyway, I'd stopped taking the pill in anticipation of Tim's 18th and his initiation to the lifestyle, so I was very keen to have unprotected sex for the first time in over a decade. Not just because I was ready for more babies.

"Goddamn it, Mum," he groaned in frustration.

"Okay, I'm really sorry, darling." I shuffled down the couch, giving him space. "I always do this!" I cursed myself. "I'm fucking useless at dialling it back."

"Yeah, I'm getting that impression." The sarcasm wasn't subtle, but I wasn't hurt. I was asking a lot of him. "Jesus Christ, Mum, you know I haven't even had a girlfriend. And now you want me to have a baby with you? I'm only just 18, for Christ's sake! And anyway, aren't you a feminist? Getting knocked up by every guy in your own family doesn't seem very 'empowered' to me." Now that definitely hurt.

I did my best not to rant, but he'd touched a nerve with that remark. My Lecturing Mother voice was not one I'd used often, but you better believe Tim got it in full force that morning. "Well, you tell me, son. I'm equal partner in operating a small but moderately successful business, raising and selling livestock and crops.

"And I've managed to keep the farm running while also homeschooling three kids, who are frequently top of their distance education classes. Yes, the father of my children is my own Dad, but the relationship, which was my idea, has been nothing but loving. And I approached him, because I'm not ashamed of my sexuality. I've achieved virtually everything I've aspired to do in my life, and all of it has been my choice. So you tell me that's not empowered." My face was flushed, and my hands were still trembling, but the catalyst was now anger.

Tim looked at the floor guilty. "Sorry, Mum."

I took a deep breath. "I didn't mean to rant, but I'll not let you - or anybody - talk about my life that way."

"I know. I'm sorry." He was still looking down at the floor.

"Look," I sighed, "this really hasn't gone the way I expected it to, so I think I should probably leave you alone for a while. Maybe I misread some cues from you, or maybe I just convinced myself this was something you'd go for either way. But now I've learned my lesson about coming on too strong in matters like this." I stood up to leave, but as I did so, Tim reached out and grabbed my arm.

"Mum, wait." He looked up at me with pleading eyes. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to snap at you. It's not you, really. It's just that..." He averted his gaze again. "I'm still... I haven't ever..."

Was he trying to say what I thought he was? I didn't want to overstep. I squeezed his hand. "It's okay, baby. You can tell Mum."

"I'm still a virgin." His face burned red, the way his father's did all those years ago.

"That's fine, sweetie. Honestly, I'd be more shocked if you weren't." I smiled softly at him, then sat back down next to him. Close, but not too close. "Is that what you're worried about, sweetie?"

"Well, yeah. That and the whole baby thing."

"I don't care if you're a virgin or not, darling. All I want is my beautiful son. I'd love a baby with you, but, if you don't want to just yet, that's fine, too. You can just stay on the farm; incest and inbreeding to continue this family isn't compulsory."

"Thanks..." He smiled appreciatively, then an awkward silence enveloped us. "Um..."

I replied, "So..." I had a flash of realisation. This is why Dad always let me make the first move. Just as Dad didn't want to feel like he was pressuring me into sex, I didn't want Tim to feel the same. I realised everything that happened had to be his idea, but there was no reason I couldn't help him along. Gently.

He just sat there, face still red as a tomato. My poor son was so nervous. "So..."

"I'm not a mind reader, Timothy. You need to tell me what you're thinking."

"You'd still..."

"Still what, baby?"

"If we ...did something together, you don't care I haven't ...done it before?"

"If that's something you'd like to do? I don't want you to do anything you don't wanna do."

He paused, gathering up his courage. "No, I do want this. But...if you could..."

"I can help you if you need, darling. Is that what you're trying to ask?"

He looked so relieved. "Yeah. Yes. Sorry. I want you to take my virginity, Mum."

Fuck, that was a turn on for me. I squeezed his shaking, sweaty hand. "It'd be my pleasure, Tim." I looked around the room. "The lounge room is probably a bit exposed with your brother and sister still around, so would you like to go to your room together?"

"Please?" He stood up and started to tuck his erection into the waistband of his shorts.

"Don't worry, honey. You don't have to hide that from me anymore. Leave it." I smiled reassuringly, then stood up with him.

He nodded and led the way to his room. On the way, he asked, "And can we, like, kiss for a bit, before anything else happens?"

"Absolutely. Anything you like, darling. We can stop right away if anything makes you feel uncomfortable, okay?" I squeezed his hand. "I know this isn't exactly something you're used to, so I don't want to rush you."

He shut the door behind us, and that's when the realisation finally hit me: Tim's room used to be my room. I was taking our son's virginity in the same room that our Dad took mine. It was fitting, really. "What now, sweetheart?" I smiled.

He stepped close to me, gaining confidence with each step. Once he was in front of me, his posture had changed - much straighter and confident. He then replied, "I want you to kiss me, Mum."

I was only too happy to oblige. I lifted my face toward his and closed my eyes as my lips met his in his first ever kiss. His lips were warm and soft, and the prickle from his stubble was not an unwelcome sensation. What little resistance I felt from him at first melted away, and I felt my son beginning to give himself to me. The sexy, taboo thoughts about kissing my own son were eclipsed by the even more scandalous thoughts that it felt like I was cheating on Dad - even though we had planned this together.

I wrapped my arms around my son, and he did the same to me. Before long, I parted my lips and ran my tongue across his lips, coaxing his tongue out to play. We both moaned softly when our tongues met for the first time; now it was getting serious. I grabbed his ass with both hands and squeezed his tight cheeks, then pulled his body as close to mine as it could get with our clothes on. His hard cock throbbed against my stomach while we made out. I felt myself getting wet again. God, I wanted him. I had to tell him.

I pulled my tongue out of his mouth and breathlessly confessed, "Fuck, I want you so bad, Tim. I need to feel you inside me. Please tell your Mum you want her too."

"I do, Mum." He paused, then confessed. "I've wanted you for years." He started sensually running his hands down my arms, then caressed my sides, watching his hands as they touched a woman's body that way for the first time. "I've dreamt that this would happen one day. That you'd tell me that you wanted me too, despite me being your son."

"Not 'despite.' I want you because you're my son, Tim." I held his hand and guided him to his bed.

He sat at the edge of the bed, looking up at me with nothing but desire. I looked down at him with the same. Slowly, teasingly, I slipped my socks off, then unbuttoned my jeans and unzipped my fly. I left my jeans on, then unbuttoned my shirt one button at a time. He was going mad with anticipation. He gripped the sheets tight in his fists as he watched me undo my last shirt button, then let my hair out of its ponytail. Only then did I slide off my shirt, and let it drop to the floor.

Tim beheld the sight of me - his mother (and technically, his half-sister) - in my emerald bra and unbuttoned blue jeans, smiling down at him lustfully. I reached behind my back and unhooked my bra, then slid my jeans down my legs and stepped out of them. I was wearing a pair of mint green underwear that now had a darker, damp patch at the crotch. While he studied the physical evidence of my desire for him, I slipped my bra off and exposed my breasts to my firstborn child. Just about the only good thing about having small breasts is that there's not as much to sag after pregnancy and breastfeeding. Sure, my face had more wrinkles, my hair was now sprinkled with grey hairs, and I was a little softer, but my body was (mostly) the same as it was when I was his age, when I convinced our father to relieve me of my virginity.

My son clearly approved of the sight before him. He whispered "whoa" softly as he ran his eyes up and down my almost-nude body. A massive grin spread across his face.

As I slid my bikini briefs down my slim legs, exposing my crotch and trimmed pubic hair to my virgin son, I told him, "I wasn't much older than you are now when I found out I was pregnant with you, Tim. Dad and I were so, so happy. We couldn't wait to meet you." I stepped towards the bed and gently pushed him down onto his back. "We still don't know for sure if you were conceived on our first night together, but either way, this is the very same bed that I lost my virginity in too, darling." I straddled him, and began kissing his neck while I spoke to him. "Even back then, we hoped our kids would join us one day. While I was growing you inside me, Dad and I would fuck wildly, talking about our sons knocking me up, and Dad knocking up our daughters." I started unbuttoning his shirt. Slowly, one by one, just like my own. "Oh, you were so tiny when you were born. But we both knew you'd get to be so big! You were so hungry. You'd suck at your Mum's small breasts, always desperate for more milk than I could give you. And all those years I spent bathing you, taking care of you, reading bedtime stories to you, teaching you, doing work around the farm with you, I patiently watched you grow into this gorgeous young man."

I unzipped and unbuttoned the fly of his shorts. "And now, after all those years of waiting and lusting after you way longer than is probably appropriate, I finally get to have you back inside me again, baby." I pulled his hard cock free from his underwear and looked down at it. His uncut tip oozed with precum, and some of his purple head poked out the top of his foreskin. He was about as thick and long as Dad, but with his shaved pubic hair, it looked longer. I needed him so badly, I didn't want to waste any more time pulling his pants off. I held him steady in my hand and lowered myself into my eldest son's warm, hard, wet cock; welcoming him back inside my body for the first time in 18 years. The pure, unadulterated feeling of a cockhead parting my warm, wet lips without a condom for the first time in over a decade - words can't express how much I'd missed it. For the first time since Kyle was born, there was no need for lube, no need to stop and fumble to get a condom out of its packet, no need risk of getting friction burn from the latex. Just him and me; mother and son.

Tim moaned as I took his virginity. He clenched his fists in the bed sheets again, his eyes wide as he watched himself entering the same hole he came out of. "Ooh fuck, Mum," he exclaimed.

I didn't just want him to feel the inside of my body, so I reached down and grabbed his hands and put them on my hips. "Touch me, baby. Explore Mum's body the way you've always wanted to." I wanted his first time to last a little longer than most boys his age, so I remained still, careful not to fuck him and make him cum too early.

He relaxed his hands and started moving them up and down my sides, getting used to the feeling of touching another person's naked flesh for the first time. He ran his fingertips over my stretch marks on my sides and my belly. Gradually, he worked his way up my torso and squeezed my small tits gently. "They feel so good, Mum," he informed me. He ran his index fingers over my nipples, making me tingle while he got them hard.

"What you're doing feels good too, sweetheart," I encouraged him. I closed my eyes and breathed slowly while enjoying the sensations - his firm young body between my thighs, his young, slim fingers playing with my breasts, his hot, warm cock twitching softly inside my pussy. His hands eventually moved away from my tits, back down my body, and made a beeline for my ass. He squeezed my cheeks gently a few times before grabbing onto me properly. That's when I knew he was ready.

I opened my eyes and gazed into my son's eyes - they resembled Dad's so much - and leaned forward on my hands, lifting my body off his, releasing his cock from my hungry pussy inch by inch. Then I impaled myself on him again, taking all of him inside my body again. Up and down, I rode my baby boy's big cock; fucking him; feeling his hard warmth moving inside me.

Before we started, I thought I'd be analysing my son - the second man I'd ever had sex with - and comparing him to Dad. But when it happened, thankfully, I was far too in the moment to study how he compared to his father. Instead, I was focused on the incredible feeling of my son inside me, and the beautiful bond that was forming between us as lovers.

As much as I wanted to talk dirty - encouraging him to fuck his Mum, fill me up with his cum - it didn't feel right in the moment. Instead, I leaned down further and kissed him again. He kissed me back, moaning and grunting while our bodies bounced against each other, the wet slapping sounds filling the room.

Less than a minute later, Tim started panting harder and faster; he held my body tighter and closer to his; he was going to cum. I clenched my pussy muscles (thank god for Kegels; after three natural births, I needed all the help I could get down there) and squeezed his cock tighter while I fucked him to climax. Barely any time passed before he broke our kiss and groaned loudly, staring through the ceiling while his body quickly grew rigid and started convulsing beneath me. His cock swelled up inside me and a familiar wet warmth exploded in my pussy while his cock twitched and pumped my fertile womb full of his (our) genetic code.

"Ooh, good boy," I cooed. "Oh honey, that's right, cum for Mummy."

"Fuuuuuck," he replied. His face was flushed and his eyes were glassy. Eventually, his mind returned to his body. "Oh my god," he whispered.

I kissed him deeply. "My little boy's a man now," I announced, trying my best not to get too emotional. "I love you so much, Tim."

"I love you too, Mum. You...oh fuck, you felt so good."

"Mmm, so did you, baby. And you did quite well for your first time." I propped myself up and got ready to climb off his body and his cock. "Okay, I'm gonna hop off you now. Just be warned, it might be a bit messy."