The Family Farm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He nodded. As quick as I could, I slid off his mostly-hard dick, turned around and collapsed on the bed beside him while his cum started to leak out of me. "Could've been worse," I informed him.

He cuddled up to me, resting his head on my shoulder. "So, you really want a baby? With me?"

I ran my fingers through his hair while I stared vacantly at the ceiling. "Of course I do, honey. Did I not make that clear?"

"No, it's just...So much responsibility. And how will we know it's mine, and not Dad's?"

"Oh, that's easy. Dad and I will keep on using condoms, but I won't with you. So you're the only one who'll cum inside me for a while, my darling boy." I kissed his head. "And it's not just you and me who'll be raising our child, remember; the whole family will pitch in, too."

"Oh, that's a relief." He hugged me. "But... You don't think I'm too young to be a dad?"

"Hey, I was your age when I got pregnant with you. And besides, you don't think I'm too young to be a grandmother? I'm not even 40!"

"Well, at least you'll be the hottest grandma in the world," he reassured me. His tone switched to be more serious again. "I'm sorry I freaked out before. I think I was just embarrassed."

"It's okay, honey. Really. I'm sorry for the way I approached you; that was way too intense."

"No, I like that you were upfront with me about everything." He chuckled. "And I didn't need too much convincing in the end, did I?"

I laughed. "Hmm, I guess not. But I guess when you're raised in a family that's openly incestuous, the thought isn't as alien as it might be in more ...uptight families."

"You're probably right, Mum." He squeezed me again, then he gradually moved his hand lower down my body. Before long, his fingers were brushing against my pubic hair. He fumbled around down there for a few seconds.

It was his first time touching a woman there, so I gave him a little time before I offered some assistance. "And what's going on down there?"

Sheepishly, he replied, "I was gonna finger you." It was nice that he wasn't scared of touching his own cum, like I thought most guys would be. "I wanted you to get off, too."

I was so proud. For a boy his age to care about a woman's pleasure is a rare thing; Dad and I must've done a pretty good job raising him. "Oh? Well in that case, it's lower. And to be honest, fingering doesn't do much for me. You know about the clit, right?"

"Um, kinda?" It seems he'd watched plenty of porn, but not the kind that focused much on the woman's pleasure.

I grabbed his hand and guided his fingers. "Here, it's just... there. But don't rub it too hard. It's very sensitive, so just start slow... Yeah, just like that, baby. Nice and gentle for now. Good boy."

He sat up and looked between my legs so he could see what he was doing better. I spread my legs and kept telling him how to pleasure me. He was doing okay for his first time. After a little while, he seemed to know when to speed up without me saying anything, which let me live in the moment more, and really enjoy the experience of my child bringing me to orgasm.

A minute or two later, it was starting to feel really good. "Oh yeah, that's it," I encouraged. I started moving my hips without thinking, humping against his two fingers as they rubbed against my clit. "Keep that up; you're gonna make your Mummy cum."

My son started sucking on my breasts, just as hungrily as he did as a baby. He ran his tongue in circles around my nipples, covering them in his sticky, warm saliva. My toes curled and I grabbed a fistful of his hair as his fingers worked my clit faster and faster. I started panting and I felt my face and chest flush red. My whole body started twitching, and I kept making short, involuntary "Oh" noises as I got closer.

Tim moaned with a mouthful of my nipple. The rhythmic wet sounds of my son's fingers rubbing my clit from side to side filled the room. Seconds later, that noise was drowned out by my prolonged half-moan-half-squeal of "Fuck!" as I finally came. My vision blurred and my mind was empty. I felt my torso spasm and convulse as I rode the waves of orgasmic pleasure radiating from my crotch.

"Oh shit yes," he grinned as he watched his own mother brought to orgasm by nothing but his determined fingers. He kissed me deeply while I slowly came down from my high. I wrapped my arms around him and held him close to me as I kissed him back.

When the blissful fog lifted from my mind, I pulled my tongue from Tim's mouth and told him, "That cock had better be hard, because, oh god, I need you to fuck me again."

He climbed between my legs and knelt, proudly displaying his cock for me - hard and wet. Jesus, I could certainly get used to fucking a younger guy.

"That's my boy," I grinned. "Now stop wasting time and fuck your mother."

He nodded, and cock-in-hand, lined himself up for reentry into his mother's vagina. He slid back inside me with a long, happy groan and started thrusting.

I immediately started playing with myself again - rubbing my clit while fucking my son. Now seemed like the time to talk dirty. "That's it, baby. Fuck your Mummy with that big, thick cock your Daddy gave you. You feel so good back inside me, your hard dick back in the hole you came from. The same hole your sister and your brother came from. The same hole our baby's gonna come out of."

He kept pounding me while I kept encouraging him with the filthiest, incestuous dialogue I could think of. I rubbed myself closer and closer towards orgasm as we shifted from "making love" to "fucking wildly". My son held onto my tits while pumping his cock into my hungry, wet pussy.

It didn't take long before I was cumming again. I squeal-moaned his name, my whole body spasming with pleasure beneath my beautiful son's body. I squeezed his cock tightly inside me as I came, calling him a good boy. After I finished cumming, I ordered him to kiss me. He happily leaned down and slid his tongue into my eager mouth. I grabbed his tight, slim ass with both hands and guided his thrusts deeper and harder into my body.

Barely a minute later, he grunted, "Mum, I'm gonna cum" into my ear before he increased the pace of his thrusts.

"Oh yes, baby, cum for your Mummy. Fill me up, Tim, I need your cum!"

"Oh fuck! I'm cumming inside you, Mum," he managed to moan before I felt his cock swell and his body tense up. I tightened my pussy, squeezing him, milking his cock. We kissed as he shot wad after wad of his cum into me with purpose and passion. I was filled with warmth - not just from his semen, but from his love and desire for me. I've no doubt he felt the same from me.

"Mmmmm," I moaned into his mouth. I caressed his back and ass while we lay there, a mother underneath her son, filled to the brim with his ejaculate.

"Mmm-hmm," he agreed, equally reluctant to put an end to our post-coital kiss.

But it had to come to an end, of course. Like his Dad, Tim is a "grow-er," not a "show-er," so when his cock started to soften, it quickly fell out of me. More of his cum leaked on the bed as it trickled down my ass. He climbed off me and lay beside me again, and told me how much he loved me.

"I love you too, baby." A horrible thought suddenly occurred to me. "Oh my god, honey. I hope you don't think I just wanted to do this with you just so I'd get pregnant?"

He hesitated. "Um..."

"Oh fuck. No, that's not it. I honestly love you so much, and I really wanted to share my love with you, the same way Dad and I have shared our love the last 20 years. I mean, yes, I'd love to have babies with you, but mostly I just want you - I want us to be closer than any other family in the world, by sharing our love, and our bodies. And if we get pregnant, that's just icing on the cake. You're my son, and you belong inside me, Tim." A flash of realisation hit me. "Fucking hell. That's what I should've said to you in the first place, instead of almost scaring you away forever."

"Yeah, about that, Mum..."

"Hmm?"

"If the plan is to keep this up with Sasha and Kyle when they turn 18, I think you and Dad might need to rework your strategy a bit."

"You're totally right, darling. Maybe I'll let you or Dad take over when we approach Sasha, and hopefully by the time Kyle's of age, I'll have learned how to be a bit more subtle."

"Or just lay off on the baby stuff at first," Tim suggested. "Not that I'm minding the idea, now that I've gotten my head around it a bit more..." he grinned mischievously.

"Are you suggesting we try for round three?" I asked, my own mischievous smile spreading across my face.

"Maybe..."

"Oh no, I've created a monster!" I joked as I rolled over to take my son inside me for the third time that day. I'm positive the third time was the charm; eight months later, I'm counting down the days until I give birth to my second daughter, Tim's second sister, and his first child.

***

This is a story I've had kicking around, unpublished, for a couple years now. I could never really get it to a point where I was happy with it. I've done the best I can to get it to a point I'm okay with and I'm publishing it now, despite my retirement) so that everything I've written is now available online, regardless of the actual quality of the story/writing.

I've never been great at pregnancy-focused incest stories, but I know lots of people love them and I do like the challenge of trying to work on something outside my comfort zone and make it sexy (see also my lesbian stories). Plus, I thought the twist how the first part about Hannah and her Dad was actually dialogue was a kind of interesting way to tell the story, and a convenient way to skip 18+ years.

Anyway, I really hope you enjoyed it.

Thanks for reading, and farewell (again),

Randydaughter