The Family Farm

Story Info
Hannah and her Dad find "family farm" has two meanings.
9.4k words
4.46
130.5k
157
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guess it all started back when I was 18. I was in my last year of school, and I didn't want to go to university or anything like that. I'd been raised by Dad on the farm, and that's all I wanted to do. But before I get too into the story, I want to put your mind at ease - this isn't going to be one of those lame stories about a naive farm girl who sees some animals having sex or something, then asks Dad about it and he's all "Oh, I'll be happy to show you, darling..."

So, I wanted a job on the farm with Dad. It'd been just him and me for almost all my life - Mum died in a car crash with a drunk driver when I was three years old, and it still hurts him to this day. He's always said he wasn't interested in remarrying, joking "You're the only woman in my life now." When I told him my plans for after school, he was mostly happy, but wanted to make sure I was doing it for the right reasons. I told him that farm life's all I've known and all I've wanted for as long as I could remember, and I wasn't just staying on because I felt bad about leaving him by himself. So don't ever think Dad tried to keep me on the farm for selfish reasons; it was what I wanted.

I went to school in the closest town, about half an hour's drive away, and even longer by bus. School was...fine. I had a small group of friends, mostly also farm kids, but we were never really close outside of school, especially since all our properties were in different directions out of town. And boyfriends? Ha! There wasn't a hope in hell for me in that department. Sure, I was thin, with a healthy tan, and a friendly smile, none of that really matters if you don't have tits. Boys always look straight through flat-chested girls like we don't exist. Try to deny it, but sit me next to a woman with anything larger than a C cup and I turn invisible. Not that it was all about my body, either. I had really bad acne all through high school, and that certainly did me no favours with the boys.

But I'm getting sidetracked. The story really starts one day just before I finished school. One of my friends, Michelle, was really upset one day. She was in tears, talking about how her dad just up and left the night before, leaving all the family and the farm behind. Obviously, I felt for her. It's a horrible situation for anybody. But what I felt the most was gratitude. My dad would never do that to me, even if he did find another wife. When I got home that afternoon, I ran up to him and gave him a massive hug and didn't let go for ages. I told him Michelle's story and started crying, saying how much I loved him and how grateful I was that he would never leave me.

He reassured me, saying he'd be by my side for as long as he'd live. He held me tight and told me he loved me. He went back to work, leaving me alone in the house for the rest of the afternoon. And that was just as well, because I was a wreck. For some reason, breaking down like that set something off inside me, and I couldn't stop crying. I felt suddenly, massively depressed and lamented everything in my life, from Mum's death to my complete lack of a love life at the positively ancient age of 18. I was a sorry mess indeed. I think I cried until nighttime, when Dad came back inside. He came and found me in my room. My eyes and cheeks were red and puffy, and my nose was sore from all the tissues.

"Holy shit. What's wrong, darling?"

"I don't know. Everything."

"What do you mean, 'everything'?"

"Everything. Mum, Michelle, you being single. Me never having a boyfriend, never will."

"Okay, I understand about the first couple. And I've told you before that you're the only woman in my life now, and I'm happy with that. But what's this about never having a boyfriend?"

"Well I don't see how I'll get one all the way out here, and especially without getting fucking plastic surgery or something," I whined.

"Hey now. Even if you live here with me for the reset of your life, you'll have heaps of opportunities to meet guys, Hannah. Now, to me you're perfect, so I'll need you to tell me what plastic surgery you think you'll need before I make things worse by trying to guess."

"It's pretty obvious."

"Hannah, tell me."

"Well, I don't have any tits, so how about we start there?" I informed him with no small amount of venom.

"That's all you're worried about? Christ, that's a relief," he smiled. "Look, I know I'm your father so what I'm gonna say is probably worth less than nothing. But believe me, Hannah, you're gorgeous and beautiful and the right guy for you won't give two shits about the size of your ...bra. He'll see how smart and funny and special you are and that's all he'll care about."

Thankfully, that actually got through to me. It took me a while to respond, but I eventually said, "Thanks, Dad. I love you."

"I love you too, Hannah. Hope that helped a little. Oh, and I think it's worth pointing out that your mother was a member of the Committee, too. And she was the most beautiful, sexy creature I've ever laid eyes on."

"Committee...?"

"You know: the Itty Bitty Titty Committee. "

I cracked up. "Ew, gross! Get out of my room, you old perv!"

He left with that ridiculously cheeky, pleased-with-himself smile of his, and started getting ready to cook dinner. Meanwhile, I seemed to be cured. Just one five minute chat with Dad and I was already laughing after 3 hours of tears. I think it was about that time a light went off in my head. I was so blind, so stupid! Why was I even the least bit worried about finding a boyfriend? I was already sharing a house with the perfect man. The only hard part would be getting him to see how perfect we'd be together. In hindsight, it sounds like it was a spur of the moment decision, but, like they say, when you know, you know. The idea was so fully formed, so obvious, that once it occurred to me, it wouldn't leave my head.

Dad and I had never really been open about sex or anything like that up too that point. Hell, I had to learn about periods from my friends at school! So approaching Dad and suggesting we start a physical relationship was going to be challenging, to say the least. I'd have to go about it the right way.

That night at dinner, I came on strong. Too strong, really. I was being ultra sweet to Dad, and asked him "Do you really think I'm beautiful?" A bunch of times. When he'd say yes, I'd say "And you're so handsome, Dad." Cheesy, I know. But it wasn't a lie. I'd always thought he was really good-looking, but now I was seeing him in a different light, you know?

Anyway, when we finished eating and I'd cleared the table, I sat back down and told him, "Dad, what I'm going to say might - no, will - sound crazy, but I want you to think about it before you reply. Like, really, really think about it."

He looked confused and concerned. Justifiable. "Right..."

"Promise me you'll give it proper thought?"

He sighed. "I promise."

I took a big breath. "Okay, here goes. Do you think, since I'm going to be living here and running the farm with you - learning the business and all that - do you think I'd be considered an equal partner in the farm with you?"

"Oh, is that all?" He chuckled in relief. "I don't know what I was expecting, but you had me worried something bad was coming, sweetheart. But yes, absolutely, you'd be my partner in this. Once you finish school and all that in a couple of months, we can do all the paperwork - get it all official and in writing. Too easy."

"Ooh, that's great! But...I'm not done yet. Is that the same kind of deal a ...husband and wife would have on their farm?"

"Um, yeah, it's pretty standard for all family properties - divide it equally between all major partners when they're of age. Husbands and wives, parents and kids, siblings, all that stuff. It's pretty common."

"So...do you think we could live that way? Like husband and wife?"

Dad started blushing immediately. "I'm not sure I get what you're trying to say, Hannah?"

"Look, I know you must be lonely, Dad. You don't have to be...not anymore. You've always been here for me. You've put my needs and the farm's needs way ahead of your own for the past fifteen years. I can help, and I want to help. With the farm, with the housework...with everything."

Dad stared straight down, his face now the deepest shade of red I've ever seen on a person. "Hannah, I..." he trailed off. "I think I see what you're suggesting - what you're trying to say. And I while I'm kind of flattered in a way, I don't know where this idea has come from."

"Me either, but-"

"But I'm your father first and foremost. And I'd be a terrible father to ask my daughter to do something like that, if that was something I even thought about doing in the first place. Now, I know you're technically an adult now that you're 18 and all that, but you're still my daughter and I'm always going to see you that way."

"I'm not asking to stop being your daughter-" I started.

"I know. But," he paused, gathering his courage before saying the next word I front of me, "sex changes things. Forever. And I'm still your mother's husband, no matter how long she's been gone. And I can't bear to think of her looking down and..."

"You don't think she might be happy to see you move on?"

"Not with my own daughter!"

I almost reminded Dad that it would've been my idea, and I knew what I was asking, but I didn't want to risk upsetting him and fucking things up any more than I already had so far. Instead, I told him, "I'm sorry. Look, I'm going to drop it now, but I want to make it clear I know what I'm proposing, and you can ask me about it any time you want, if you want. Okay, I'll leave you alone now. I love you, Dad." I got up and rubbed his arm gently before I left.

He grabbed my hand and squeezed it lightly. "I love you too, Hannah. I just don't want to risk ruining what we already have, because it's perfect."

"I know. Me too." But it could be so much better. I kissed him on the cheek and left for my room. I didn't see him the rest of that night.

The next morning before school was super awkward. We barely spoke at all. It's not like there was resentment in the air, exactly; just unease. Thankfully, over the next few nights, things got better and eventually we were back to normal. My "suggestion" was soon just water under the bridge and I assumed Dad's silence on the topic was answer enough.

Of course, you know that's not the end of the story. Weeks later, I was woken up in the middle of the night. Dad was in my room, gently nudging me awake.

I think the first thing I said was "Mmmmphhh, what?"

"Hannah, honey, I can't sleep."

"I'm sorry, Dad." It's very hard to wake up from a deep sleep, especially when you don't want to. "Tried counting sheep?"

"It's not that. Listen, sit up. I need to talk to you, properly."

I groggily sat up in bed, silently resenting my father for waking me up at such a ridiculous hour. "Okay, I'm up. Awake. What's going on?"

"It's about what you said. What you suggested."

"What'd I suggest?" I wasn't playing dumb, I genuinely couldn't think of it in that moment.

"A couple weeks ago, when you talked with me about you and me, uh, living together? As...husband and wife?"

"Oh! Fuck. Sorry, I'm awake now. Um...you've still been thinking about...that?"

"I can't stop, sweetheart." He held my hand and my heart melted. "You said you'd be happy to talk about it more, and I know I'm probably taking liberties with that at this hour, but-"

"No, please. Tell me what you've been thinking."

"You're my daughter, and I love you. More than just about anything." He didn't have to say it - Mum was the one exception. "But it's been so long, and I'm only human, Hannah. I try so hard, and I've been trying so hard since that night, but...oh fuck...my own daughter...don't make me say it, honey. Please." I didn't need any light to see he was on the verge of tears.

"It's okay, Dad, you don't have to say it." I shuffled over, making space for him in my tiny single bed. "You don't have to say anything at all. I love you." I flicked the sheets over, making a pocket in the bed for him to climb into, next to me.

He stood up and took a deep breath, like an Olympic diver on the edge of the diving board before jumping off. He climbed in beside me. Dad and I were now in the same bed for the first time since I was small, but now things were about to change forever.

We faced each other in the dark, and our hands soon found each other's sides. They rested there, and we remained still, holding hands, listening to each other breathe, feeling the warmth of our bodies radiating mere inches from each other. Even though nothing romantic had happened yet, I'd not been so happy in years.

I can't remember for sure who made the first move, but let's be honest - it was probably me. Our bodies touched, and we embraced. Seconds later, our lips touched, and that's the story of my first kiss. Okay, I should clarify. Dad and I had kissed many, many times before, but those were quick pecks, devoid of any romantic feeling, and only ever on the lips by accident. That night, it was something else entirely. I felt all of Dad's desire for me as a woman, and he felt all of my desire for him as a man. A fire exploded inside me. I held him tight, pulling his body as close to mine as possible, and he responded by rolling onto his back, pulling me on top of him

I lay there, straddling my father, feeling him growing beneath me, finally letting himself feel the desire he'd kept locked away for so long. He was now ready to share it with me, his only daughter. I unbuttoned my top, revealing my bare torso to Dad for the first time in years. Not that there'd been much change from the last time he'd seen me. Nonetheless, he broke the kiss to get a good look at his daughter topless in the moonlight. He grinned like the Cheshire Cat.

I started kissing him again, and started fumbling around for his pants. He helped me pull them down, then kindly assisted me remove my own. They were already soaked; my time remaining a virgin was drawing to a rapid end. I was ready for this, and so was Dad.

I climbed back onto my father's lean body and within seconds, felt his hardness blindly prodding me. I took him in my hand, then took him inside. I won't lie, I didn't expect it to hurt that much. It wasn't like I hadn't explored there before, but Dad's dick was noticeably thicker than two of my fingers.

Dad left me in charge, probably wanting to make sure we weren't doing anything I didn't want to do. And just as well he did, too, because it took me a little while for the aching, stinging pain to subside. But even just feeling the tip of him inside me was enough to reassure me this was right. After a minute or so, the pain was fading enough for me to slide down further, pulling the dick that made me deeper inside my body. Now that I was officially no longer a virgin, I was glad I'd waited for him.

I started thrusting, and Dad soon followed my lead. I leaned down and started kissing him again. We breathed into each other's mouths, making love slowly and passionately. He held me tight, his warm, calloused hands clutching my back. I rode his cock with increasing confidence and decreasing pain. After about another minute or two, Dad started breathing more rapidly and grunted rhythmically. On some level, I think I knew what was going to happen, but not entirely - mostly, I was just happy to be having sex with the man I loved.

I felt him get harder briefly, then he shuddered as his warmth entered me. I couldn't believe it - Dad was cumming inside me, completely unprotected, filling me up with the same genetic code that made me. He squeezed my body tight against his while he came. I felt him shooting his cum deep inside me, with no regard for what might happen as a result. I know I should've thought about it beforehand, too, but I realised I didn't care if he got me pregnant, either. I just kept kissing him, never wanting to let him go. How could society ever say incest is wrong when we felt this good, this happy, this loved?

Once he'd caught his breath again, he patted my back a few times, which eventually became our shorthand for "time to hop off". I reluctantly climbed off, spilling cum onto him and the bed as I did so.

"Oh...oh god, I didn't know that'd happen," I confessed.

He reassured me it was okay, then gently pulled me closer so I was resting my head on his chest. He ran his fingers through my hair while we cuddled up together. "I can't believe we just did that, sweetheart."

"I'm glad we did, Dad." I kissed his chest, and played with his chest hair while I just lay there, a massive grin fixed on my face.

"Thank you, Hannah. I love you."

"Love you too, Dad." I had school the next day, but I was too happy to sleep. I just lay on Dad's chest, listening to his heartbeat until the sun rose. It was bliss.

The next morning before school was awkward, though. I wasn't sure if Dad felt guilty about what we'd done, or if he hadn't realised I was still a virgin and that was freaking him out? Anyway, he didn't talk much after he woke up. I tried to reassure him it was what we both wanted and needed, but he didn't really respond. I have to say, it really spoiled my "morning after" joy. I caught the bus to school and sulked the whole day. I dreaded the bus ride home, and the mood only got worse the closer to home I got.

When I got back to the house, Dad was still in the paddock working. That was fine; after that morning, I still wasn't really in the mood to see him just yet. I went straight to my room to simultaneously sulk and clean up, but the bed was freshly made. It turned out that Dad had changed the sheets and even picked some flowers from the side garden and put them in a vase on my bedside table. It's amazing how much small gestures like that can cheer a girl up. I decided to grab a beer out of the fridge and brought it out to Dad.

He apologised immediately. "I'm so sorry, Hanna, darling." After a few mouthfuls of beer, he went on to say the reason he was so distant in the morning was that he was worried I'd feel like he took advantage of me, and all this stuff, but he didn't know how to tell me that in the moment.

"Well, what you just said was fine. Why didn't you just tell me that this morning?"

"Because it took me all day just to come up with that. You know I'm not great with talking about my feelings..." He finished his beer. "And I'm sorry I was so selfish."

"What do you mean, selfish? I wanted it just as much as you. I was the one who suggested it in the first place, remember?"

"I meant, selfish because it was your first time, and you didn't get to...cum." He blushed more than he did when I first proposed we sleep together. "Your mum always said that was something I needed to work on. But I guess I'm just so out of practice."

I laughed loudly. "Well I guess that's something I'm very willing to work on together." I hugged him tight, and gave him a quick kiss. "That is, assuming you still want to?"

He broke the hug. Apparently our Big Talk wasn't quite over. He swallowed hard. "About that...what bothered me most about last night was that I ...finished...inside you, without any protection. I never planned on that, and I'm freaking out. Like, what if I got you pregnant?"

"I thought about that, too." I had, most of the day. "And I decided I don't care. In fact, I'd be happy if or when that happens. I'd love to have your babies, Dad."

"Seriously?" He was shocked. And, he'd tell me later, more than a little turned on.

I nodded. "I said I wanted us to live as husband and wife, didn't I?"

"I guess you did," he nodded, then he kissed me. "If you're happy, I'm happy, darling. I'm in this for as long as you'll have me, Hannah."

"Oh, you don't need to worry about that." I kissed him again, then broke our hug. As much as I wanted to jump him then and there, fucking in the middle of the paddock, I had to resist. "I'd better let you get back to work, before it gets too dark. Plus, I've got some stupid assignments to do before Friday." Thank Christ I was almost done with that life, and I could spend my afternoons doing something practical on the farm. Or just doing Dad. Either way, really.