All Comments on 'The Family He Never Knew Ch. 02'

by bbrake

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love this story!

I love this story and can't wait for future chapters. For a first-time author, you writer a really hot and compelling story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
BE CAREFUL!

If you don't finish and finish quickly I will hunt you down. So far it's a great story. Can't wait for the sisters to show up and partake of the monster snake. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
agony

what the heck, clicked on page 2 and nothing there, loved this story, so get back to writing, need more.

C_frommnC_frommnover 12 years ago
Like

The Build up cant wait too see where everything goes with the Sisters and the Woman who owns the Cabin..not just the women in Town.

sexydad50sexydad50over 12 years ago
Very hot

Hot fantasy! Please continue. I hope all the family will participate.

hourshoursover 12 years ago
Good

Good so far, I hope the girls love, love anal. I hope all the girls love (atm) ass to mouth.

max052max052over 12 years ago
great story

please continue, this is a fine story; lots of sex, lots of emotion, the sisters will make it even better. can't wait to read more. thanks for sharing.

max052

lustyreaderlustyreaderover 12 years ago
Please continue...!

I have enjoyed reading these two installments. They have made me feel as though I was right there taking part as the mother's son. I anxiously await what comes next!

reader018reader018over 12 years ago
Great work so far!

Hope the next part comes out soon,and keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

don't stop now, one of the best stories yet.

JCG619JCG619over 12 years ago
FANTASTIC

I agree with the one comment about if you don't keep going i'll hunt you down lol It's that good.

homerjayhomerjayover 12 years ago
super story

excellent read. eagerly anticipating part 3.

thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

need part 3 now

Chaser56Chaser56about 12 years ago
Good story!

Don't listen to the ones who put down stories like the Anon's do, if they don't offer constructive comments, then ignore them because all they trying to do is get a rise out of you. If they don't your story then they can go elsewhere. I, for one, realize that this is a story and only a story and it's meant to entertain readers, also I hope that you continue on with this story and with other stories that you might write in the future. I'm really curious to see where your imagination takes this story and I hope to see more chapters soon. Keep on writing!

Bigfoot2Bigfoot2about 12 years ago
Great story

I also am waiting expectantly for chapter 3. The critical anonymous comment baffled me, yes it's porn, what do you expect on a site like Literotica? but crapola? you're way off there.

More please, Soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Awesome story

Been looking for chapter 3.

Can't wait to see what happens when the 2 sisters arrive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
chap 3?

agreed, dont leave us hanging, we need more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Chapter 3 and more chap.

You have to wright more chap. on this store

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Are you ever planning on finishing this? Lets go!

JohnnyMaxJohnnyMaxover 11 years ago
Well written

You have a very good writing style, no spelling or grammar errors. There is very good character development and story flow.

Needs completion.

Chaser56Chaser56over 10 years ago
Don't End It Here

Mate, don't let this story stop here, give us readers another chapter at least! You've got a really good story here and you got all our imaginations curious as to what comes next. Most readers hate it when a writer doesn't finish their stories. Please give us another chapter and/or finish the story. Keep on writing, mate!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Please continue

The quality of this story is such that it begs for continuation - there's lots of good stuff on this site, but not much better. Do your bit to increase happiness in the world and continue on.

GT

greg72greg72about 9 years ago

This needs to be continued even if it's just so the daughters tell him to leave.

The role of the woman who owns the cabin needs to be expanded upon.

Is she their mother, their lover or their dom and what is the son's role in the family business.

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 7 years ago
excellent

so loving this reunion and hope the sisters are just as loving and they all become a loving family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Problem with incest stories is that you cant tell they are family If you switch mom with another name you would never know they are related. This story is different. Its not just the usually "fuck you mommy!" screaming.

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
i liked the story

and i wish you had continued it. short, but very sexy.

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 2 years ago

I'm glad you stopped here. Sexual Therapist, my ass. Mom is just a legal whore. No love here.

JustmeWBJustmeWBabout 2 years ago

Holy Crap, it's been 10 years since you wrote this.

It's sad you didn't continue this story, but hey. You have to do you.

oksideshow859419oksideshow859419over 1 year ago

ggggrrrrrrreeeeeeeaaaaattttttt job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So far liking it but waiting for the rest, please! There seem's to be three missing chapters yet to read. I will be over here waiting as patiently as I can.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous