The Family Jackson Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sammy's magic button is her bum bum. Kind of like your nipples."

"What does she like about it?"

"Don't know. She loves when I caress and lick it. Tonight's the first time she's going to let me slide a finger in."

"You rim her?"

Dillon's deep chuckle vibrated through Samantha and caused her knees to come and her legs wrap around his back.

"Oh, he does. It's awesome. Do it. Do it, Dillon." Samantha begged.

Rising up a bit, Dillon took hold of her legs and slowly lifted them until her ass was pointing at him. Samantha's hands gripped behind her knees and spread her legs for him. Hooking his thumbs, he spread her wider and grazed his tongue over along her cheeks. He moved over her slow. Teasing her. Torturing her as his thumbs worked circles closer and closer. The first time his tongue slid across the tight pucker of her ass, she shrieked.

Dillon was lost in the gyrating ass beneath him. His tongue moving and circling before turning hard and probing at her. A thumb worked upwards and found her clitoris swollen and fully aroused. Surround the pucker of her ass, he suckled at her rapidly as his thumb grew more urgent. He could hear her huffing breaths escaping. Dillon felt her ass tighten as his finger moved up and pressed into her. Her sphincter trying to resist. Moving up, his tongue dove into her pussy as his finger disappeared.

Samantha lost control of her legs just as Dillon felt the hot splash of liquid strike his face as she came. Blast after blast erupted as he refused to stop probing and rubbing at her. Her body lost all tension as she collapsed into the bed. Dillon removed his finger from her ass, feeling the muscles pushing to expel it. Moving his hand up, he began rubbing her stomach to soothe her as his tongue once again began to clean her.

When he was finished, Dillon rose up to see Alexis lying on her back. Both of her hands were stuffed down her pants and her eyes were closed. Sliding off the bed, he walked to the bathroom and cleaned up a bit and rinsed out his mouth. Returning, he saw Samantha on her side watching Alexis.

When she turned to look at Dillon, she motioned with her head. "She needs to get a little."

"Then she can have Kyle. I'm a lot."

"Ah, yea. Keep telling yourself that, Pee Wee." Samantha slipped off the bed and smacked his bare ass before disappearing into the bathroom.

Dillon walked around to Alexis' side of the bed and looked down at her. She smiled up at with a bit of nervousness. Wiggling his finger at her, she got to her knees and crawled to the edge of the bed. Her arms were pointing to the ceiling before he even had a hold of her shirt. Tossing it aside, he kissed her as her bra slid off and then his hands moved down between her breasts to work on her pants.

He kissed her. Running one hand through her dark hair and the other teased the folds of her pussy. His tongue curled around hers as he matched his finger's rhythm as it slipped into her and began to stroke her. He felt her hot breath in his mouth as she moaned in pleasure.

"Want to be my little puppy dog?"

Alexis nodded. Her eyes were large. Moving onto the bed, he smiled when she didn't hesitate. His hands slid over the smooth pale skin of her ass. Down the back of her legs and then back up. Bending down, he kissed each cheek and then ran a hand up her spine. In one smooth motion, he slid into her. Her hips flexed to greet him as she gripped the bedding underneath her. The heat of her was overpowering. He could feel her muscles clinging to him with each stroke.

Alexis arched her back, working to match his strokes. With one hand on her hip, the other worked up and down her back. His eyes fell to watch his cock disappearing into her. Her muscles gripped him tightly. Trying to keep him inside with each stroke. Her groans and gasps were drowned out by the repetitive slapping of skin on skin as Dillon drove himself into her. His hips working faster and faster.

He felt the first tightening of his balls when her body shivered. It began as a little thing, barely perceptible at first. Her back arched as her head dropped to the bed. The muscles of her stomach tightened further. As Dillon felt her legs flex, her ass constricted. A flood of warmth rolled down his cock to wet his thighs. With her mouth wide open, she let out a huffing breath. Dillon gripped her hips tight as he felt her shiver grow to a violent shake. A moment later, her aftershocks caused her to twitch and spasm.

Pushing her to her stomach, Dillon slid up her body a little more. His cock was now pulled down slightly as he flexed his hips. He moved her hair aside so he could kiss her neck and cheek. He could feel the heat rising up her body and take over her face.

"You okay?"

"Uh-huh." Her eyes were closed, but her hands came up to grip the blankets above her head.

"What are you thinking?"

"I can't at the moment."

Dillon reached up and threaded his fingers into hers. His hips lifting and falling a little faster, but not fast enough to get him there. He wanted to prolong this, this feeling. The wet slipping sound of their coupling, everything. He felt her body go from fiery hot to almost normal and then begin to rise again. Her breathing was increasing. She tightened her grip on his hands and began pushing back at him.

"Roll over. I want to be on top." She whispered.

Dillon switched spots with her. His ass lying in her wet spot. It caused him to smile. They were going to have to do some laundry before they left. He watched as his sister straddled him and immediately guided his cock into her waiting pussy. Without any hesitation, she lowered herself down on him and began a rapid pace.

With Alexis leaning over him, they kissed and toyed in each other's mouths. He could feel Alexis thrusting her hips as her fingers dug into his sides and her thighs tightened around him. His hips came up to meet her as the pressure increased in his balls. Reaching down, he was about to tease his sister's clit when he found it occupied. His eyes opened to see Alexis' gleaming eyes staring down at him.

Gripping the covers, Dillon closed his eyes as he felt his orgasm start. Stream after stream shot upward into his sister. They opened in time to see his sister twisting on her own nipples.

Alexis' eyes were closed tight. Her hips thrusting into him. Grinding fiercely against his pelvis. "Oh, fuck. I'm...I'm cumming. Oh, fuck." Alexis moaned.

She shook on top of him as rode out another orgasm. Her pussy gripping and relaxing for what seemed like minutes. In a heaving sweaty mess, Alex slumped down to lie with her head on Dillon's chest. His hands buried into her hair and played with her scalp.

"That was amazing. I'm beginning to think you're not a virgin."

"I'm beginning to think I don't need you."

His grip tightened to pull her head off his chest. She squirmed up to kiss him. He tasted the salt from her upper lip. His tongue darting out to find more. She rolled off of him in a quick motion, elbowing him in the process as she streaked to the bathroom. His eyes followed her until they found Samantha smiling and blinking her eyes at him demurely. She'd climbed back in bed without him noticing.

"Oh, crap. What do you want?"

"A nice hard pecker. Know anyone that has one?"

"Not in this house. What's the pizza delivery guy look like?"

"Gangly and acne riddled. Come over here and I'll see what I can do with Mr. Softy." They faced each other on their sides. Samantha reached down and began to caress his balls. Sending an electric charge through him. "You're such a lucky bastard."

"Hmm. I know. It's tough be so damn sexy. It's a burden, really. Your Mom can't get enough of me. I bet she's masturbating right now and screaming out my name." He smiled and leaned in to kiss her when she rolled her eyes at his comment.

With his semi-erect dick in her hands, she scooted closer and began to rub it up and down her slit. He sucked air through his teeth at the sensation. His cock was already responding. Samantha started to roll on her back, when he stopped her.

"Like this." He said, as his hand relaxed on her hip and slid down to explore her ass. "I want to stay just like this."

Sliding a pillow under their heads, Samantha guiding his growing cock to where it belonged. In unison, they gripped each other's hips and pulled. They stared at each other as they found a slow easy rhythm. As Dillon let his lips tease hers, her sigh turned to a moan.

"I love you so much, Dillon."

"As long as it's forever, I'll allow it."

"It is."

Their tongues met and then the kiss deepened. Slow and methodically devouring. His hand left her hip to tangle into her hair. Their hips slowed. It was going to be an endurance race. Dillon caught movement out of the corner of his eyes and saw Alexis staring down at them. Samantha turned her head to look up at her and smiled.

"You can join us." Samantha said softly.

"How?"

"Slide up behind him. We'll take turns like this."

Dillon explored Samantha's eyes trying to see if this was what she wanted. Her smile wasn't mischievous. It was just a happy innocent smile. This was definitely new. Hesitantly, Alexis slid behind him. Dillon felt her breasts pressed tightly to his back. Her thin patch of hair brushed against his ass as his hips moved. He could feel her hot breath preceding the kiss she placed on his shoulder.

The minutes ticked by as Dillon moved from his cousin to his sister. Their hands working over his skin incessantly. Touching each other's only occasionally. They both seemed hesitant to go further than touching hands. Dillon had to slow down despite the painfully slow tempo. He turned again and entered Samantha as Alexis cuddled up tight, her hand playing with her breasts. His sister's breath was ragged against the back of his neck. It was a whining gasp. Reaching back, he slid his hand up her legs and between them. The desperate sound his sister had made caused Samantha to drive her hips more forcefully. Her hand went behind her and began to tease her asshole.

Dillon gritted his teeth and tried to focus on anything else. He started with Hairy waterfalls, Nascar, A really dry Thanksgiving turkey, anything to take his mind from the two women racing to find their own orgasms. His finger teased his sister. He slid two fingers into her from behind. Her hips found his rhythm as she continued to grip her breasts.

Samantha's head fell back as she teased her ass. Her body turning rigid. It caused Dillon to drive harder with his hips. His fingers worked faster at his sister.

"Oh, shit. Oh, yea." Samantha's body began to shake.

"Faster." Alexis whined as her teeth sunk into Dillon's shoulder.

The two women were racing to their orgasms as Dillon was trying to delay his. He was failing. Dillon felt the first surge building. He pulled his fingers from Alexis and pushed Samantha away enough to pull out. Her hand went down and gripped his cock and began to pump it. Dillon's hand went back behind him and slid down the crack of Alexis' ass and grazed her asshole on the way to her pussy. Her body convulsed, slamming into him.

"Oh, God. I'm..."

Dillon only partially realized his sister was cumming. He was too focused on his own as he shot his load onto his cousin. Spraying her stomach and filling her navel. She milked every last drop of cum from him as his body lost all its tension. With a sigh, he rolled over and lay on his back between them. Samantha was still toying with his cock.

"I love my family." Dillon smiled up at the ceiling. "Too bad it takes two of them to ever get me off."

Samantha's wet hand smacked him in the face and smeared his cum across his cheek and lips. Grimacing, Dillon let out a deep chuckle.

Dillon fought the instinctive urge to lick his lips as he wiped away a glob of cum. "I give you what? Three orgasms and you still get pissy. You Jackson women are never satisfied."

"What? You used to love bukkakes." Samantha began rubbing all over his face as he glared up at her playfully.

"Still do. If you blow the pizza guy, I'll let him cum all over me."

"Ew." Alexis smacked his stomach. "You two are disgusting."

Dillon crawled over Samantha with a sharp swat to her ass. He found a towel in the bathroom and cleaned his face. Looking from the shower to the large Jacuzzi tub. Thirty minutes later, he was happily reclined with his sister between his legs. Samantha had wandered off to take care of the noisy little butterball. Dillon's hands were absentmindedly playing with Alexis' fingers.

"So, how'd you like your first threesome?"

Alexis leaned her head back until she could feel his cheek on the side of her head. "Did it really count? We didn't really do anything with each other."

"Probably not. Maybe next time you two will make out. It would be so hot." Dillon said in his best Valley girl voice.

"Really?"

"Not really. I'm mean, yea, but that's up to you two. I'm don't really mind if you'd like to experiment with her."

"I'm not sure I'd like that. A girl, I mean."

"It's different isn't it?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, you're not reacting as bad as when I suggested you date a guy."

"Oh." Alexis slid out from between his legs so she could look at him. "It's Sammy. I never thought about her like that."

"Well, she popped your cherry. You just had your first tandem orgasm. I'd say you might want to start thinking about it. I'd guess Sammy has messed around a bit with women, but I don't really know."

"Is this so you can have more threesomes?" Her eyes narrowed trying to see into Dillon's mind.

"Not really. This wasn't my first. Other than the visual stimuli of two girls going at it in front of me, I don't really get a lot out of it. Never really saw the fascination. I only have one penis. If I grew another one, I'd rethink it."

"But you'd be okay with Sammy and I?"

"Sure. You're sharing me. I don't see the big deal, but I'm easy. It's sex and love and family. As long as both of you enjoy it and want to. It's at least worth having a conversation with her."

Alexis snuggled back into Dillon's lap as she shook her head. "You really are a slut, aren't you?"

"Oh, yea. And you're getting all the benefits of my sordid past. We have a long life ahead of us, Lex. I want to make sure you enjoy it."

They all curled up together in bed. Even Kyle was invited as he snuggled up between Samantha and Dillon. Alexis fell asleep with her head on her brother's chest. Saturday came and went in a blur. They found themselves on the road Sunday morning heading for home. Dillon was happily sore and almost pleased to be leaving. He doubted if he could have survived two more days of that.

The next few days flew by until he was pulling into the parking lot of a six-story hotel. He saw his mother's car. When he got to the lobby, he saw his mother sitting in a chair sipping a cup of coffee. Her eyes found him almost immediately.

"Hello, Son."

"Hello, Mother." Dillon matched her serious tone then turned flirty. "Come here often?"

"Shut up."

They walked to the elevator side by side. Once they were inside, Dillon surprised her by slipping his hand into hers. She gave him a startled confused look.

"What's this?"

"Can't a boy hold a girl's hand?"

She cleared her throat. "What exactly is this?"

"Nothing. Just playing a little. I tend to get touchy-feely when I'm aroused."

"You're aroused?"

"Of course. Aunt Jane's waiting in a hotel room for me. I was hard before I got in the truck this morning."

"Dillon. I don't really want to hear this."

He turned to see her staring at him. "Mom. I know how the mind works. You've pictured me having sex with her. You know I've pictured you and me having sex. As creepy and twisted as it is, I think I'm being rather adult about all this. For me, at least."

"That doesn't mean I want to hear about it."

"Hmm. Are you sure?" Dillon smiled when she hesitated before nodding. She caught the suspicion in his eyes and looked away. "It's okay, Mom. It doesn't make you sick or disturbed."

"Really? Picturing you and Jane having sex isn't wrong?"

"You could always watch if it makes you feel better? Lex loves to."

"Dillon." She snapped, as she jerked her hand out of his and backed into the corner of the elevator just as the doors were opening. "Stop it."

He was chuckling as he watched her storm out of the elevator. Following her, he watched the slight jiggle of her ass. She was still pretty. Beautiful, to be honest. She had a few extra pounds on her, but it made her hips a bit more interesting. They'd be fun to hang onto. Looking down, he realized he was hard. He was thinking about his Mom and liking it. Shit. It's been years since he'd fantasized about her. He stopped in his tracks.

"What's wrong?"

Dillon was leaning with his back against the wall and his hands covering his face when his mother's voice caused him to look up. He shook his head at her, but didn't move.

She was standing in front of him looking at him with concern. "What is it?"

"I'm hard."

"Dillon, I said stop it."

"I was joking earlier. Just messing with you. I mean I'm hard now. For you."

"What?" Her eyes went wide and she stepped back to stumble into the wall behind her.

"I didn't mean to. It was a reflex. I checked out your ass and he reacted."

"My ass? You got hard staring at my ass?"

"Not exactly. My mind works faster than I can stop it sometimes. I'm sorry, Mom. I didn't mean to." His eyes lifted to look at her. Matching her look of worry. "There is something wrong with me, isn't there?"

"No there isn't." She said quickly like any mother trying to reassure a child. Her lip twitched in a nervous smile. "Okay. There is, but there isn't. I can understand you thinking of my like that as a boy. It happens. But you're a man now. You can't."

"Can't what?"

"Think of me. Want me. Any of it. I'm your mother."

"I know that, but it doesn't stop my brain." He looked down at his crotch. "It doesn't stop him."

His mom's eyes fell to the bulge in his pants. Her eyes bounced up and down several times before coming back to his face. Dillon couldn't read her thoughts. Her lips were parted and her breathing had increased. He noticed her right hand was clenched in a tight fist as she pressed it tightly to her stomach.

"Have you ever had an affair, Mom?"

She blinked several times as if in a trance. "What?"

"An affair. Have you ever cheated?"

"No."

"Has Dad?"

"No." She shook her head. "I don't think so."

"You're not sure, then. You think he's capable of it."

"Everyone is, aren't they? Why are you asking?"

"I don't know. I guess I'm just curious if you're satisfied. With marriage. With dad. With your life. I never imagined how un-perfect Jane thought her life was, until this happened. Do you feel the same way?"

"And if I am, are you going to start doing me too?" She said with a bit of humor, but there was a slight tint of curiosity in her voice.

Dillon nodded slowly as his eyes fell to her feet. "I would. If you could get over the idea of me being your son and needed that from me, I would. How wrong is that? How wrong am I?"

His mom's voice was a whisper. "Really wrong. We couldn't, Honey."

She turned and took his hand and guided him towards the waiting room. He could feel the moisture in her palm. Slipping a hand in her purse, she came back out with a keycard and handed it to him. Before he slid it into the lock, he raised his head and caught her staring at him.

"I'm sorry, Mom."

"I know. It's okay. I'm not mad at you. This whole situation might be too much for you. It's my fault."

"Nothing is your fault, Mom. Not this and not me. You didn't do anything wrong. You're the perfect mom. Maybe that's the problem." Dillon reached up and stroked her cheek. Her eyes were laced with sad worry for him. "For luck." Dillon leaned in and kissed her lightly on the corner of the lips. Kissing her cheek more than anything.