The Family Mansion Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nathan had his shorts off in moments. His large, throbbing cock now bobbed menacingly in front of everyone. Nathan noticed that his mom and sisters all collectively licked their lips. Brianna just looked at it wide eyed, hardly believing what she was seeing. Though she saw it on screen just a short time ago, seeing such a huge cock in front of her was entirely something different. She could feel her horniness course through her like lightning as her pussy started slowly leaking fluid down her leg. She could hardly believe this was the same boy she raised into adulthood.

Bri cleared her throat and tried to maintain some semblance of control over her body, "Okay, well, I guess I'll start by showing you what is allowed," she got down on her knees in front of Nathan so his humongous cock was staring her right in the face. She reached out with both hands and gripped his member with a hand parallel on either end, she started slowly stroking his cock with both hands. "This is a hand job, and this perfectly fine-"

Brianna was about to explain some things about technique, but Nathan, no longer able to control himself with such a sexual being sitting in front of him and stroking his cock, he shouted, besides himself, "I want to see your tits!" and suddenly reached down and pushed Brianna's apron down off her impressive globes. He heard his mother gasp from the couch at his actions, but he just didn't care. He started to rub Bri's humongous breasts, a bit aggressively but also sensually, Bri started to moan as he lightly pinched her nipples and rolled her boob flesh through his hands and fingers.

Bri started to jerk him harder as she moaned louder, "Oh my god Master Nathan, that feels really good!" She moaned as she jerked his cock, she could not control herself as she gave into the intense pleasure Nathan was giving her as he groped her giant boobs and tweaked at her nipples. She wanted to stick his dick in her mouth but knew she couldn't, this was about laying down the rules, especially for Liz, but she thrust her head forward anyway, but instead of shoving the full length of his cock in her mouth like she wanted, instead she started to lick his cock head and ran her tongue down the length of his shaft. "See," Brianna said between licks, looking to the horny girls on the couch, "this is a way you can orally stimulate Nathan without having any of that nasty, naughty, amazing, sexy penetration. Nobody wants that." She said, none believing her words but they pretended that what she was saying was true. Bri went back to licking Nathan's shaft, only to come up to his cockhead as she started to lick around it, she went back to jerking as she licked precum out of his penis slit.

Brianna was so caught up in the moment, she didn't notice just how close Nathan was to blowing his load, "Oh shit!" He shouted, "I'm cumming!" And he did, being so close, the first load caught Briana right in her mouth, it was a huge amount of cum and she turned away to swallow, only to have the next load catched her on the side of her cheek and streak down over her neck and tits. She turned back to catch the next few loads on her face, and more in her mouth. By the end of it, she had white streak all over her brown face. She fell back to the ground and Nathan came a few more times on her apron and tits as Brianna started moaning again and rubbing all the cum into her tits and face.

"Oh my God, Nathan!" Brianna said, amazingly impressed with how sexually virile he must be, "So much cum!" She tweaked her own nipples, now covered in Nathan's semen, and it was enough that she felt herself cum in the panties she had on, a pair of black lacy ones Brooke gave her for the shoot.

Brianna wasn't the only person caught up in the moment, Erika was openly masterbating on the couch now, having removed her clothes entirely, as was Brooke, Lexi seemed to be holding back but her mouth was agape as she stared at just how fucking sexy the scene was. Liz, couldn't hold back anymore, she suddenly leaped off the couch and got next to her friend on the floor. She couldn't hope to stop herself as she started to lick her son's cum off of her friends tits, and sucking her nipples.

Brianna, having Liz suck on her tits like that, the woman she'd lusted after all these years, was just too much for her, "Holy shit! Liz! Ah, ah ahhhhhhh!" she moaned as she had another impressive orgasm in front of everyone.

Nate couldn't stand this, he was still rock hard despite, once again, cumming what felt like a whole quart of cum all over the family maid. But watching his mom assault Bri's tits was just too fucking sexy for him to stand there and do nothing. He got on the ground and pushed Bri's apron out of the way and watched her pussy as it spasmed orgasmic fluid onto their carpeted floor, which he immediately stuck his face in between her legs and started licking around her hole as she filled his mouth full of her pussy juice. Bri could hardly believe she was cumming once more, having three orgasms in such a short amount of time, even without penetration. She knew now why Liz had such a hard time resisting her son. Nathan was a sexual god, and he didn't even know it.

Meanwhile, Liz had licked all the cum off of Bri's tits so she started to kiss and suck her way up her neck until she reached her face. She licked a large amount of her son's cum off of her cheek, and then stuck her tongue in her friends mouth, and they french kissed as they shared Nathan's semen. Emboldened by this, Brianna grabbed Liz's tits with one hand, and Liz moaned into her mouth as Bri rubbed slowly down her cheek, feeling Liz's soft, still cum-covered face, Bri was in heaven though as her friend and she frenched, Nathan's cum not in either of their mouths anymore.

Nathan continued to lick and suck on Brianna's labia and clit. Her latest orgasm subsided but now she was quickly building up to a fourth one, hardly believing it herself, she moaned into Liz's mouth as Nathan sent the most intense sexual pleasure throughout her body.

Brooke wanted to join in but instead just kept fucking herself, Erika, however, caught up in the moment and remembering the scene they watched earlier where Brooke at out their mother, she turned Brooke's head towards her and started kissing her passionately. Brooke was surprised but immediately stuck her tongue in Erika's mouth. Erika reached up and started to fondle her sister's huge boobs. Part of her jealous that her C cups would never be as big as Brooke and her mom's DDs, but too horny and too into the feeling of her sister's glorious tits to care.

Lexi, so surprised and turned on by everything happening around her, her brother eating out Brianna as their mom made out with her, and now Erika nad Brooke were getting frisky on the seat beside her. All of it she could only stare at with wide eyes and open mouth in a shocked expression. She never imagined their family could be involved in something like this that just felt so fucking wrong! She knew she should just get up and leave right then, but just the taboo of everything, and the sight of Nathan cumming all over their maid, she was too fucking turned on to move.

Brianna was brought to another orgasm by Nathan's extremely talented tongue. Nathan realized this and saw that even though she just came again, she and Mom were still intensely making out. Nathan thought this was his chance to actually fuck some pussy. He sat up, noticing all the hot stuff happening before him, Lexi naked and fucking herself as Brooke and Erika passionately made out beside her. It was so hot, Nathan definitely needed to fuck his maid's pussy right at that moment.

He lined his cock up with her opening, he pressed forward, he felt as his cockhead entered her tight folds.

"No!" Brianna suddenly shouted, realized what Nathan was doing. Nathan, being the good person he was, removed his cock from her cunt immediately and backed off.

"Sorry, I'm sorry," he said, a little panicked, all his shyness suddenly rushing back into him.

The shout from Brianna was so intense it shocked everyone back to reality. Lexi saw everything as her brother almost fucked their maid. She still couldn't move, but something in her pussy twinged, and she felt jealous that it wasn't her, only to feel guilty for feeling that way.

Erika and Brooke broke off from each other and started smoothing out their clothes, embarrassed.

Liz got up from the ground and sat back on the couch, looking immensely disappointed. But she knew things had gotten a bit out of hand, but her sex demon inside her only wanted more! She was back to feeling intensely conflicted about her feelings.

"I'm really sorry Bri," Nathan said one more time. Then looked away from her entirely embarrassed. First he'd fucked up his family, now he wouldn't even be able to talk to the maid.

Bri sighed, "No, I'm sorry, I didn't realize things were going to be so, um," she almost said too hot and sexy but decided instead to say, "intense."

"But," Brooke pointed out, but she hadn't seen what Nathan was doing to Brianna, "we didn't break any of the rules. Nathan didn't penetrate your pussy with his tongue and you didn't suck his cock, so it's all good then, right?" Brooke was loving this, whatever it was. She was sure that by the end of the week she could make everything her perverted mind wanted would come to pass.

Brianna realized that no one but she and Nathan knew what had happened, though Lexi had seen everything, but Bri didn't know that. She decided to keep it hidden, at least until she could talk to Nathan about it privately. "Okay," she admitted, "I guess you're right Brooke, and no one broke the rules, though we may have bent a few. I think that was a good, hot session, so it's over now. We should probably all go take a shower, together as that's the new rule. Now, put on normal clothes. Remember the rule is that we should all act and dress normally when we aren't doing sessions for Brooke."

Everyone nodded, it seemed reasonable enough, or at least it did in their sexually intensified brains at that moment. Nothing at all wrong with having a big group shower with your whole family, right? "Okay good," Brianna continued, "I'll meet you all in the shower room downstairs."

3:58 p.m.

Nathan was putting his shorts back on when he heard her say that, his cock was still as hard a brick. For some reason, he had forgotten one of the rules was they all had to shower together now in order to keep people from sneaking to anyone else's shower. For some reason, he still didn't get that this was all about him. Liz probably didn't care in any way if Brooke and Erika shared a shower, even though they were probably just as likely to fool around at this point. Nathan was mostly oblivious at what effect his body, especially his huge cock, was having on the rest of his family. In fact, he was mostly just feeling incredibly embarrassed again, just hoping he wouldn't cause any more shame to himself during this group bathing session.

Nate went to his room and grabbed his clothes. It was going to be weird showering with his family, he thought, but he'd probably be okay with when they all sleep in Mom's huge bed later on. Lexi did sleep with him most nights, so it wouldn't be anything new to just have a few extra bodies around him. He grabbed his change of clothes, another loose fitting pair of spandex shorts and a t-shirt. He figured that would be comfortable enough to sleep in as well after the shower.

Liz and Brianna went into the master bedroom together. Since they were the exact same size clothes they just got used to sharing the same closet as well. Liz turned to her friend, Brianna could tell that she was embarrassed, "I'm so sorry Bri, I don't know what came over me."

Brianna smiled comfortingly, she had an urge to tell her friend about how she really felt about her, but she knew it wasn't the right time, instead she said, "Don't worry about it Liz. This is all about getting sexy pictures and videos. I think, as long as you can stay within the rules we've decided, you should feel free to lick your son's cum off of me all you like, no matter where it ends up," Brianna made a mental note to make Nathan cum on her pussy next time, though that worried her he might try to stick it in her cunt again. She wasn't sure if she could stop him next time and instead just have to let him fuck her brains out in front of the whole family.

Liz was glad her best friend was okay with her actions, "Thank you Bri, I'm glad you're back to keep me under control. I don't know what I'd do without you." Something she didn't say was that she really enjoyed sucking her nipples and making out with her. She felt like she was really losing control, like the sex demon was slowly taking over her body. So she really was glad that her best friend was there to keep her in line.

Brianna smiled at her friend and they picked out an outfit for each other, they both picked out pajama tops and bottoms that covered their bodies but still showed off their figures. Liz felt it was best to cover up most of their skin though, to keep things normal. That was very important to her, no matter what happened in those sessions, she wanted her family to stay the same.

Brianna though, knew that last session had gotten out of hand, and it took all of her willpower to keep Nathan from simply giving her a royal fucking. She could still remember how it felt to have his girth spread her vagina, even if it was just the tip of his cock. She was going to have to try twice as hard next time to keep anything from getting that out of hand again.

While this happened, Brooke uploaded the video onto the website. She noticed when she did that her brother very nearly fucked their maid, "Ah," she said to herself, "that explains why she put a stop to it." It made Brooke hot though, and really wished that Brianna had just gone ahead and let him do it. After all, she was the only one among them who wasn't actually related to Nathan, even if she'd been like their second mother their whole life. And Brianna would have liked to watch Nathan fuck her, if only so she could fantasize about it later. She thought about masterbating but knew people would wonder where she was for their big family shower they were about to have.

Something that worried her though, was that just from the video she uploaded that morning, they had already made $42,000. She was worried they'd get the money and have to call it quits on the hot action before she had her fill. She decided not to mention this to anyone, not yet anyway. She grabbed an outfit for the evening really quickly, just a t-shirt and a pair of sweatpants which she grabbed without thinking.

Lexi was feeling strange as she took her time picking out her outfit. For one thing, she was still incredibly horny, but for another she wanted to obey her mother and Brianna's wishes and keep things normal. But, truthfully, a large part of her wanted everything to go back to the way they were only two days ago before she she came home drunk and jerked her brother off before swallowing his cum. But another part of her, one that was growing in size every minute, was excited by what had happened so far and she was getting even hornier thinking about what could happen in the coming days. But then the doubtful part of herself cut in and she did her best to suppress her feelings. She was too distracted to find an outfit so she just grabbed her pinkest robe instead.

Erika was not nearly as conflicted as everyone else seemed to be. Instead she was jealous, everyone seemed to be having more fun with Nathan than she was. She decided to take the initiative. Even though her mom said to dress normal, Erika wasn't holding anything back. She grabbed her shortest skirt, no panties but that was usual for her, and a ripped wife beater that was ripped in half in the middle so when she put it on it would stretch down, just barely cover her nipples and the rest was ripped off below that. She smiled knowing she was going to look really slutty for her brother.

When Erika came into the shower room on the lowest floor of the house she saw that everyone else was already there, and showering. But each person seemed to find a secluded corner, or at least an area away from the other and everyone was facing their respective wall, except for Brianna, not having a corner to herself she took one of the showers scattered throughout the middle of the room, but Erika noticed that Bri was facing her mother and was staring longingly at Liz's backside. Erika checked her mom out too, her ass glistening under the water of the faucet and her back arched, sticking her boobs out. Erika wondered if she knew Bri was gawking at her or not but saw that her eyes were tightly shut.

In the opposite corner, where no one else appeared to be looking, Erika saw Nathan showering alone. She also saw that he still had a raging hard-on, she couldn't blame him. All that hot action was only happening minutes before, and though he came during it, she'd been privy to her brother's multiple-orgasmic nature a few times already and saw that he already need more relief. She walked up to him, and she thought he must see her in his peripheral vision. But he didn't turn to look at her as she came up under his shower stream. She reached around him and grabbed his large, throbbing cock. "Hey big brother." She whispered to him.

He turned to face her. She kept ahold of his dick as he did so and slowly started rubbing him up and down when he finished facing her. Nathan tried to say something, but he glanced around the room and saw that everyone else was turned away from them. He whispered, "What are you doing?" down at his big breasted and beautiful little sister, "You don't want to break Mom's rules, do you?" He glanced at his mom, noticing that she was sensually soaping her large breasts as water seeped down over her fit figure, which distracted him for a moment. Why does everyone in my family have to be so Goddamn sexy, he thought as his cock twitched in his sister's hands.

Erika noticed how her big brother was ogling their mother and rolled her eyes. Her jealousy flared up, and she was just so fucking tired of everyone having more fun than her, especially her mom Liz. It was her turn. She dropped to her knees and sucked the first few inches of her brother's hard cock into her mouth.

Nathan was totally not expecting that. He groaned, loudly, before he could stop himself. Everyone turned to look and see as Erika started sucking her brother's dick.

Lexi, once again, was shocked. Things seemed to just be getting more and more sexual, no matter how much she still craved normalcy, but also still felt incredibly horny but she stifled an urge to rub her pussy right then.

Brianna and Liz were both a bit dazed seeing the scene before them. Liz, seeing Erika, who was physically just a younger version of herself, just reminded her how much she wanted to feel her son's massive member in her own mouth. Brianna, having raised both Erika and Nathan since childhood, could only think about how much they've grown up, and how sexy they looked in such an intimate act, but knowing that they were the same kids who used to wrestle out in the yard until they were both bleeding, she was overcome with a strange emotion combining lust, nostalgia, and regret all into one.

Brooke, however, saw the scene, thought how fucking hot is that? And immediately started rubbing one of her tits as her other hand slowly slinked down her belly to her already wet cunt. In a moment she would have started masterbating but that's when Brianna broke out of her momentary daze.

"Stop that this instant!" She barked her order, seeing that Erika was still slowly sucking more and more of Nathan's dick into her mouth, "NOW!"

1...456789