The Family Mansion Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brianna could tell something was worrying her beautiful friend though, "What is it Liz?"

Liz sat on her friend, she looked up into Brianna's big brown eyes, they showed only compassion and that comforted Liz slightly, but not enough, "all I keep thinking about is how much I want Nathan, my son, to cover my face in his cum again. Or swallow it down my throat! How can I, Brianna!? I'm his mother!" Feeling depressed again, Liz turned away from her friend and covered her head and threw her blanket over her head.

Brianna sat on the bed by her friend and put a hand on Liz's back, reassuringly, "We want to do what we can for Brooke's business. I know you're worried, I would be too," especially if your son is as sexually charged as you say, Brianna thought, "But, as long as the rules you set forth are followed, I think this plan to help your daughter's business, and subsequently keep the house, should be totally fine."

Liz took the blanket down from her face long enough to say, "I can't control myself around Nathan, my own son! I know if I do this again with him I'm going to suck all the delicious cum out of his dick already! I might do that just the next time I see him without Brooke taking pictures! I don't know what's wrong with me, I didn't mean to turn into such a slutty mommy!" After making her hopeless speech, Liz hid her face under her covers once again realizing her own words were making her very horny and she was suddenly feeling even more guilty than she was before.

Brianna was also suddenly very turned on at Liz's speech, especially the parts when she said "delicious cum" and "slutty mommy" at the end, it confirmed what Brianna already suspected. The first that Liz was a cumslut and the second that Liz was just realizing that she was an incredibly sexually frustrated woman who not only needed to get fucked but needed a partner who was willing and able to fuck out all of Liz's frustrations. Bri wished she could be that person, but her shyness in the face of her best friend got the better of her and she went on about the rules again, "I'll moderate." Bri said, "Next time there's one of these 'sessions' as you've been referring to them, I'll be there as a referee. I'll make sure nothing gets out of hand like that again." Brianna wasn't exactly confident about that, she was the stern one between the two of them and would put her foot down when needed be, but they were also mostly good kids, with the exception of Erika, and even she was usually alright when she wasn't throwing a fit about something. Something like this, Brianna knew she would have to put her foot down, but she also wondered if things could move in a way that pushed Liz and she closer together.

"That might work, actually," Liz said, removing her blanket from her beautiful face, having her best friend by her side always made her feel stronger. As if Bri and her could take on anything when they were together. "But what about Lexi crawling into her brother's bed and jerking him off last night? How are we supposed to keep anyone from doing anything they shouldn't?"

Brianna looked around Liz's bedroom as she thought about this. It was a room much too large for only one person, big enough that Liz's overly large bed didn't look at all out of place. The North wall had a large window that Liz usually kept a light cancelling curtain in front of all of it, preferring her privacy and sleeping in total darkness. The West wall had the doors to Liz's walk in closet on one end and her bathroom on the other end. On the East wall were many dressers from end to end. Liz only used one, and when asked her husband told her it was just meant as a certain style, which Liz just accepted. Much like anything else James did, it seemed to only make sense to him.

On the South wall, on either side of the door were long end tables with potted flowers that Rosa, the family gardener, used to take care of before three days ago when Liz had to let her go along with Brianna. Bri had liked her, so she hoped they would hire her back. Thinking about the flowers sitting side by side while she sat on Liz's oversized, heart-shaped bed, Bri had an idea.

"What if everyone had to sleep in here at night?"

"What?" The very idea surprised Liz. "How would that solve anything?"

"Just hear me out," Bri went on, "If we all slept in here, we would be sure nothing, um, that we don't want to happen won't because we'll be here right next to everyone. No one will go out of control that way." It all made sense to Bri, so much so she added, "And we should all shower together too."

Liz was with her friend until that last bit, "And how would that help anything?" She asked, unbelieving;y.

"Because we want to be sure no one does anything against the rules at all times." Bri explained, "If we didn't shower together, there's a chance one sexy twin might sneak into the shower of another sexy twin, or the like." Brianna realized after she said that she had referred to two of Liz's children as "sexy" without even realizing it.

Liz pretended not to notice though, and truthfully she thought Nathan and Lexi were sexy too, especially lately. What Bri said though made sense, "Okay, you're right Bri. You've always been right. God, I've been so confused about everything since we made that video, I mean-"

"Wait," Bri said, interrupting, "You made a video?"

"Didn't I mention that?"

"Maybe, I forget, is there a way we can watch it?" Brianna was suddenly very excited, for one she wanted to see Nathan's cock, and for another she wanted to see just how sexy these outfits were Liz was wearing in the video. She realized those weren't good reasons to tell Liz for watching it, "We should double check which of your rules were broken and maybe make a plan to keep them from breaking in the future."

Liz got up out of bed. She was less depressed now but watching her sexy video with her son sounded nice, even if it was just for the reason Bri told her, "Okay," she said, "I guess we'll have to find Brooke and see if we can watch it first."

3:14 p.m.

When Nathan came through their side door from the garage into the hallway on the east side next to the doctor's office and the clinical bathroom across from it. He was followed by his sisters Lexi and Erika. Nathan heard something strange, when he and his sisters went up the hall together they heard it was sexual moaning, and then Nathan heard himself say, "That's it Mom, suck my cock," as his mother moaned. He realized what was going on and ran to the Movie Theater. His two sisters followed.

Inside the theater which took up the northwest, on the big screen for all to see, was the video that Brooke recorded just that morning. Lexi and Erika both gasped seeing their brother's enormous cock, made all the more enormous by being on the movie theater screen, they watched in shocked horniness as their mother, naked and still with streaks of cum in her hair from another giant cum from Nathan just beforehand, and engulfed his cock in her luscious lips and started mouth fucking him like a maniac.

Though Nathan had told them this had happened in the car, it was one thing to hear about it and entirely something else to see it for yourself, especially when broadcasted on an enormous screen in front of you. They watched as their sister Brooke got down behind their mother and stuck her tongue in her snatch. They heard someone gasp from the front row. On screen, Nathan gasped as he came, and they watch their mom struggle to gulp down his enormous load and squirt her juices on her daughter's face as their mother was brought to an enormous orgasm. She collapsed to the floor in post-orgasmic bliss as Brooke came up and Nathan heard Erika gasp as they watched Liz french kiss her daughter and lick her own pussy juices off of Brooke's face.

The scene ended and the lights were designed to come on automatically whenever a movie ended, so they did now. They all saw someone standing near the front row and the three of them yelled "Brianna!" at the same time and ran forward to hug her.

"My children!" Brianna said back, joyfully, and all four of them embraced in a large hug. Nathan was taller than Bri by almost half a foot, so he leaned down to hug her properly, but with his sisters coming up from behind him he was thrust into Bri so that his head went straight between both her gigantic breast, and his sisters tits came in too for the hug around him. He felt like he was being suffocated by tits as they all hugged. Also, even though Nathan had lived the events earlier that day, watching the scene they made again had him hard as a rock and his massive cock was forced in between Brianna's legs and the motion of all the people in the hug caused the head of his hard cock to brush along Brianna's pussy through her panties. She felt her cunt spasm as she his dick, separated only by her panties and the spandex of his shorts, lightly pressed at her sopping wet opening.

The hug separated, and everyone remembered what they had just witnessed, a son and daughter having a threesome with their mom.

"So," Brianna said, she turned to the front row of seats again, where Nathan, Erika, and Lexi turned and saw their mother, Liz, and sister Brooke sat, everyone looked like they were incredibly hot and bothered after watching the hot scene. Liz's gaze went immediately to her son's crotch, his long and thick boner sticking out like a titanic monolith to her son's manliness. She tried to look away, but she just couldn't. She shitfted in her seat as she felt herself get even hornier, and after watching the video, her sex demon had come out to play, but she also knew she didn't want things to get out of control again. Brianna saw her friends torment and it only made her hornier herself. She wanted to such her friends luscious tits, maybe even after her son came on them again.

"So," Brianna said again, after taking a moment to calm herself down, "I'm glad we all watched that together. I think it's a good place to start on what to do and not to do in these videos we're going to be making in order to save the house."

Brianna was already taking control of the family again, Liz thought as she listened to her friend speak, she was so glad she came back home with her, where she belonged.

Brianna continued, "I know that we need to do these pictures and videos in order to model for Brooke's website, and as Brooke said, things should be as 'hot' as possible. I know that puts us all in a bit of a position, but I figure maybe we can just follow certain rules and we'll be able to do this without having to feel quite so ashamed about it afterwards." She thought of Liz as she said this last part, knowing the guilt had been eating at her since she came back into Brianna's life just a few hours ago. She wanted to do right by her best friend, that was her priority.

Erika didn't like the sound of that though, "What rules? Why should there be rules? Mom just showed us that oral sex is okay, I think that means anything goes right?"

"No!" Brianna snapped, she wasn't angry but she was being firm, Erika was so surprised she stepped down from her high horse for a moment. Liz was so impressed, as she always was when her friend put her foot down with her kids, that Brianna could deny them things so easily, "as Liz told me earlier," Brianna went on, "in such a colorful way, no one is becoming 'Nathan's fuckslut' in this household, or anything else like that to anyone else here. You're all family first and foremost, and though the circumstances demand desperate measures so we can sell your sister's lingerie and keep our house, but there's no reason for any of us to have to commit, um, forbidden acts in order to do so."

Brooke was intrigued by this, noticing how Bri kept saying 'we' and 'us' Brooke asked, "So, are you saying you want to be my full time model, so the rest of us don't have to? You me and Nathan could have another session right now if you want." She held up her tiny digital camera that she just happened to have in her pocket.

Brianna had considered that, it would solve some of the problems they had, such as having to let the rest of her adopted family engage in such taboo acts, and from what she just saw from her audopted baby boy cumming two huge loads in a row and still hard afterwards, she knew that she probably wouldn't have a problem with being Nathan's fuckslut by any means, but that made her think of Liz, and the house, and just how much work still needed to be done according to Liz. "No, I'll help, sure, but I don't think it will be enough to sell the product we need, Brooke told me that you sold only $2,000 worth last night but that's hardly even a fraction of what we need. We didn't want this, I'm sorry it turned out your father, James, was just a dirtbag who would leave his wife and kids with nothing, but we're not giving up, and this is just the way we have to do it."

She looked around the room, everyone was listening to her every word. She noticed that Nathan's cock was still harder than steel, which made her unconsciously lick her big brown lips. She never knew she'd be attracted to this kid she used to change the diapers of, but here he was, all grown up, and he's definitely very manly and studly. She could see why Liz was having trouble controlling herself around him as Bri herself could feel her own inhibitions breaking down just looking upon this image of studliness.

Bri had to calm down again before continuing, she forced her willpower to look away from Nathan, instead she stared at Brooke, his hot blonde sister who looked as if she was about to openly start masterbating right there with all the sexual tension in the room. She held her digital camera in one hand while the other stroked up her midriff to just under her large DD breasts, and then down again to the belt of her sight jeans, and every time she went down again, Bri was half-sure she was about to just put her hand down the front of her pants and just start finger fucking herself in front of everyone. Bri was still incredibly distracted watching this young beauty as well, but she continued anyway, "Well, that's why you're mother and I came up with rules to do these sessions, and I will be present at every session from now on to make sure no rules are broken." Bri told the Slope family, no one seemed to complain, "I'll be the referee to make sure you don't break any of these rules: First off, no sex of any kind, what your mother did by sticking Nathan's penis in her mouth is off limits. That will never happen again." Brianna told them, Nathan especially looked disappointed by this, "Next, outside of these sessions you will all act and dress normally. This is only fair, I think."

No one looked too upset by this, except Brooke, "And lastly," Bri continued, "this is something I don't think your mother thought about before I mentioned it, but because you're all young men and women, and I feel you all probably have a hard time controlling your hormones, it's important that you all behave yourselves when outside of these sessions. We decided that it was probably best if you guys weren't alone when you were at your most intimate. For the rest of the week, we've decided that whenever you sleep at night, it will be in your mom's giant bed, together, with me and your mom, and whenever we shower, we'll all be be together in the pool shower downstairs." Bri figured it was about time that room got used anyway.

This really surprised everyone. Lexi, who had been hoping to get some more alone time with her brother that night after she snuck into his bed like she always did, spoke up, "Is that really necessary?" She asked.

"I believe it is," Brianna answered, "We all know you like to sneak in and cuddle with your brother at night, this will just ensure that nothing happens that your mother or I wouldn't approve of." Brianna was very stern with this ruling.

"But," Brooke asked, "What about my photos, if there's no sex of any kind, then what can I shoot that will actually sell anything?" Though she did want to push things to help her own perversions, she was legitimately worried about this.

"Well," Bri answered, "in this case, we're going to define sex as any actual penetration, even with hands or fingers, but we can still get Nathan off with our hands, feet, or tits. Is that okay with everyone?"

Brooke didn't like it, but she answered, "Yes Brianna," with everyone else.

"Okay," Brianna said to Liz's oldest daughter, "Tonight, I believe I should be the subject of the photo session. This way I can show everyone how far we can go, okay?" Truthfully she was just as excited to touch Nathan's cock as any other woman in that room.

Erika especially seemed disappointed by this. All day at school that day she thought about what she wanted to do with her muscular brother when she got home, so much so she hadn't really paid attention in any of her classes. Now, with the rules of sleeping together, and Brianna was back and taking charge again, she started to pout thinking that her and Nathan would never get to spend any time together alone.

Lexi and Liz looked quite happy with this decision, they were both incredibly worried about what they might do if they were allowed to touch Nathan so intimately again. Brooke, though a little annoyed, wasn't really worried about anything. She knew she was going to try to push Brianna as much as she could during this next session at least.

3:33 p.m.

Everyone was gathered in the family room in the back of the building on the second floor. They had an L-shaped couch in the center of the room. That faced the wide screen TV on the wall. There were also chairs in the corners and an armchair to its side, but the family tended to just crowd together on the couch which what they all did now. Except Nathan who stood in front of everyone as Brianna, now in a sexy maid outfit that Brooke picked out, and Bri groaned when she saw it but once she put it on and saw how sexy she looked in it, she changed her mind. Brooke explained this scene she just wanted to make a video so she set up the camera and then joined her sister and mother on the couch.

Nathan stood in front of everyone, looking very embarrassed but he was too horny to care at that point. His sexy family sat in front of him. He had removed his shirt and shoes but still had his thinly-materialed shorts on, which did nothing to keep his boner from pushing out in front of him. He noticed that his mother and 3 sisters all stared at him hungrily.

Brianna's outfit was so hot, Nathan thought while he started at it, It had an apron in the front that stopped just below Bri's crotch. In the back everything was held together with thin silk straps, so her ass and most of her back was completely exposed.

"Okay, now that we're ready to start this." Brianna informed the Slope family, "Brooke has informed me that men are the ones who usually pay for this lingerie for their girlfriends, or women are buying this stuff to impress their boyfriends, because of this, every video or picture session with a man involved sells a lot more than otherwise. This is because the men like to picture themselves in, um, our 'male model's' situation, and the women like to see how a man would react to the sexy lingerie. Because of this, Nathan, being the only man in this household, is the most important part of this operation, except maybe for Brooke since she's doing all the shooting."

Nathan could hardly believe what he was hearing. Was he going to need to be a part of every photo shoot they did for the rest of the week? His cock twitched at the thought and the front of his shorts started to get wet with his precum. Brianna noticed this, "Okay, I guess our young stud is ready for this session, I'll try to demonstrate how we're going to keep things from getting out of hand from now on." She turned to Nathan, "Remove your shorts, please."

1...34567...9