The Family Mansion Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, let's go and watch it." Liz said, feeling fully sexually satisfied for the first time, well, ever really. "I'm going to go shower though. Not that I'm not a fan of smelling your cum on me, Nate." She said, looking back up at her son's still hard cock above her. She thought about asking him to join her in the shower but realized that if she did that there was probably going to be nothing holding her back from fucking him. She couldn't have that. She sighed and said, "Okay, I'm going to my bathroom to shower, why don't we all meet in the family room to watch the video after."

10:23 a.m.

They all went to their own showers. Brooke hadn't cum during their session but everything was so hot she had a feeling things were going to get hotter when they watched the movie. She couldn't believe her mother was such a sexpot. She always seemed somewhat sexually stuck up before yesterday.

Nate's cock did go down eventually after cumming two times in a row, but his thoughts and memories of what just happened were making his erection keep thinking about coming back. He went to one of the bathrooms upstairs, not even concerned about walking around the house naked, too lost in his own sexual thoughts.

Brooke watched her mother and brother leave the room. She grabbed her camera and took it to her room upstairs with her computer. She started uploading the video, Lightly stroking her wet pussy as it started to play again on her computer. She thought about how her mother's pussy tasted so fucking good, and how much she loved licking her brother's cum off of her mother's face. She started to cum watching the same thing happen on screen. She began uploading the video onto the website.

Nathan soaked in the tub and he started to worry a lot again. What was wrong with him? His mom just said all these rules but he still fucked her face anyway? He hoped his mother wasn't going to call things off again.

Unfortunately, as his mother was now showering, washing off the smell of her son's delicious semen, she suddenly realized that she was being an absolute slut. Mother's aren't supposed to do these kinds of things with her children. She knew she wasn't the best mother, she wondered if all this would be happening if Brianna were there.

Brianna was her maid. She was an African-American and so beautiful, Liz always thought so. She loved her too, as a friend, they grew up together in the same neighborhood, went to the same school, and were basically inseparable. She was always the more level-headed of the two of them. While Liz tended to get caught up in whatever anyone was saying to her at the time and maybe be a bit naive, Brianna could usually talk her best friend from doing something she might regret later. Liz sighed and thought maybe she should call her.

After high school, when Liz got married only about a month after graduation, and Brianna sure she would have to move away, Liz offered her a job as her live-in maid as soon as they moved into their massive house almost immediately after the wedding. Brianna was like a second mother to her kids along with being her closest friend. Whenever Liz was having trouble getting her kids to do something, or needed to turn them down about something, Brianna could be stern and commanding which perfectly complemented Liz's passive nature.

Liz finished showering and called her friend, "Hello?" Brianna picked up almost immediately, "Liz?"

Liz tried not to, but she started to cry out of shame and regret, "I'm sorry Bri, I need to talk to you. But I don't think I can do it over the phone." She told her friend through her tears.

"Of course Liz," Bri could tell that her friend was really distraught about something, she wondered if it was about losing the house, "Do you want me to come over?"

"No!" Liz shouted, too loud and too forcefully but she was really upset and worried about what Bri would see when she got here. Or worse, what Liz might end up doing in front of her. Liz wasn't sure of herself anymore, especially in front of her son, "We should meet somewhere. Anywhere that's private."

"Well," Bri sighed, she didn't want her friend to know her living situation but figured Liz was soon to be in about the same boat anyway, "I'm at a motel, it's really crappy, but you should meet me here, okay Liz?" Liz agreed and Bri gave her the address.

Liz left without saying anything to her kids, but once she arrived at the motel. She texted Brooke telling her she had something she forgot to do.

Brooke got the text and was disappointed but wasn't too surprised either. She started to feel guilty again about her own perversions and how she let things get out of control. Why did she have to find incest so fucking hot? Then again, she'd always checked out her brother and sisters, and their mother, whenever she thought they weren't looking, and she'd always loved her family more than anyone else, forgoing other friendships to be closer to them, maybe something like this was just inevitable.

Still, her guilt made her stay in her room that afternoon. She hadn't taken a shower when everyone else did so she could still taste her brother's cum on her lips, she loved it but it made her sad not knowing if she'd ever taste it again. She used the bathroom across the hall and took a shower, the flavor was making her feel too unsure of herself and she had to get rid of it. She saw Nathan in the hall as she came out of the bathroom in her robe, but didn't look at him as she ran across the hall and locked herself in her room. If she completely ruined her family relationships, she wasn't sure what she was going to do.

Nathan, figuring out that the women more or less split, decided he'd just watch regular TV and try not to think about anything as he watched some old anime on Amazon Prime in the Family Room in the northeast corner of the house. He ended up taking a short nap on the couch and lost track of time.

2:42 p.m.

Lexi was driving back home after being with Donna all morning. She and Nathan had a four door sedan that they're father had given them to share, and then a year later they had to share it with Erika too when she learned to drive. It was five years old now and still in perfect working order. Though Brooke had her own car, a convertible she hardly ever used, but the Slope family usually referred this this green sedan as the "kids car." Since Nathan never went out much, and Erika usually got rides to and from school, it was usually used by Lexi more often than not.

Lexi was still upset and Donna didn't do anything to alleviate her worries. In fact, she downright encouraged her to continue these dirty things with her brother. She drove him, not even listening to one of her podcasts, as she contemplated both what she really wanted and how far she was willing to take things, and as she thought about it, the more the conclusions she came to worried her.

Lexi pulled in their mansion's long driveway that went past the front door, and had enough space someone could park in front of the door and other cars could still get around to the garage. The garage itself was big enough it could hold twenty cars without issue but it only held Liz's minivan, Brooke's convertible, and the "kids" sedan most of the time.

Lexi was about to hit the remote for the garage they kept in the glove compartment when Nate came running outside before she could do that. "Hey, you're here just in time. Someone has to go pick up Erika, I was going to do it but I didn't want to ask Brooke to borrow her car and Mom up and left." He explained to his twin sister.

"Oh?" Lexi asked, "Did something happen?"

Nate sighed, "I guess I'll tell you on the way."

Lexi got in the passenger seat so Nate could drive, "I've got a lot on my mind, it's probably better if you take the wheel." She told him, but truthfully she knew with having her twin brother so close to her, even on such a short trip, would just keep her too distracted and she was worried what she might do being so close to him.

As Nathan drove he just broke into it, "Okay, I don't know what to do or what to think, Lexi. I mean, you've always been my closest friend, and everything just seems so crazy lately. I just don't want to ruin our relationship, even if it means we get to keep the house. What should I do?"

"Why? What happened while I was gone Nathan?" Lexi asked, she hadn't seen him this distraught in a while.

Nathan sighed, he guessed he'd just have to be out with it, "Well, the short version is we had another photo session, during which Mom gave me a blowjob," Lexi's mouth dropped open, "And Brooke went down on Mom."

Lexi gasped, "Oh fuck, you mean she ate her pussy?" This was too much for her knowing how close her family was becoming. "Jesus Christ Nathan, you're turning out to be quite the stud." She slapped him on the back, like sports buddies might do with each other.

"Don't joke, Lexi, I mean, you sucked my cock too. I still don't know what to make of that." Nathan chuckled at the strangeness of it all.

Lexi sighed, she wanted to be honest with her brother, "I know, truthfully, I don't know what's come over me. I'd blame it on the drinking last night, but everything in our house seems to have gotten more than a bit, well, sexual. I don't know what to do about it either." She thought about what she told Donna early, while Donna openly masterbated in front of her, something she'd never done before, "I know Mom said that we should help with this project, that this is the only way to keep the house, but I love you Nathan, you and Donna are tied for my best friend, and I don't want to do anything to fuck that up." Like fucking you, her mind added.

"I don't want to fuck up anything else either Lexi, especially not between us. But still I..." Nathan suddenly realized he should probably stop talking.

"What? Just say it, I don't care what it is." Lexi told her brother.

"I loved it when you swallowed my cum yesterday. I love how sexy you and the rest of our family is. I don't want to lose any of you, but you're all the hottest women I know. And if we can fool around, well..." Nathan just let the idea hang in the air.

Lexi realized that Nathan had just summed up exactly how she felt as well. She wanted Nathan, and she wanted to watch his cock corrupt their family, truly she did, but she also didn't want to forever ruin her relationship with any of them. As Nathan just pointed out: What was the point of keeping the house if none of them wanted to live in it with each other anymore afterwards?

"Thanks Nathan, you're so smart and sweet, that cleared things up for me." Lexi said as they pulled up to the school, Erika was standing by the side of the road, looking angry, "I'm going to get in the back since I'll probably do something inappropriate otherwise." Lexi jumped out and let Erika get in the front. Once Lexi was in the back, they started driving back.

Nathan was distracted by what Lexi said, for one, he felt he hadn't cleared anything up for himself, so he wasn't sure what his words did for Lexi. Also his cock started to get hard again as he thought about what Lexi meant by doing "something inappropriate."

"So," Erika said to Nathan, obviously angry, "What totally awesome things did you do today?"

"Oh nothing really," Nathan lied.

"Don't give me that shit Nate," Erika said, "tell me or I'm going to scream." She looked like she meant it.

Nate glanced in the mirror to see what Lexi thought. Lexi shrugged, what was the harm at this point? Nathan told Erika everything, about how their mom first sucked him in the empty bedroom, then again during the photo session, and Brooke ate their mom's pussy while he came down her throat.

His words had an effect on everyone in the car. Nathan's erection was now obvious in his thin shorts. Erika and Lexi were both incredibly turned on by the graphic details, but before anyone said anything else, Nathan pulled the car in the driveway and opened the garage door with the opener in the glove compartment, and pulled the car in. He saw when he pulled in that their Mom's car was back in the garage where it belonged.

1:06 p.m.

About an hour and a half ago, Liz arrived at her friend's motel room. She went in and saw that it really was, more or less, a scum hole. The place seemed to be falling apart from the outside and when Brianna let her in, the inside wasn't much different, "I'm sorry about the place," Brianna said sadly as she let her oldest friend in, "I've been trying to stretch out what you gave me when I left as I still don't have a new job yet and this is the cheapest option in town. Well," Brianna added, jokingly, "unless I end up being homeless, everyone knows that's free."

Brianna had been described as a "black beauty" and Liz and she often joked that they were twins because they were the same height of 5' 10" had the same bra size of 38 DD, and they often argued, not seriously, that they had the better ass than the other. They would often tell new friends they were twins which would make them do a double take because they actually did look an awful lot alike, just one's skin color was much darker than the other.

Liz looked around the room and saw how impoverished her friend seemed to be living. She suddenly started crying again, something she hadn't done since they'd been on the phone but it was too much for her. Liz suddenly grabbed her best friend and held her close to her. Brianna squeezed her friend close, pressing their nipples against each other and causing their heaving, large breasts to squish together as Liz cried into Brianna's neck.

Bri was having an issue. Her biggest secret was that ever since she'd hit puberty she'd lusted after her best friend. Something she'd never been able to admit to Liz. She'd had boyfriends, and enjoyed having sex with some of them, but outside of the sex, she never got very attached to any of them. She'd never had any lesbian experiences either, save one. Once when they were both 18, and drunk and lonely in her mom's old basement, Liz and Brianna made out, and maybe a couple other things that neither of them had ever talked about since then. Brianna hid her love for her friend away deep inside, but being so close to her now and seeing her friend so vulnerable, especially with their breast pressed together making her nipples hard, Bri had to use every ounce of her being to keep from kissing Liz right at that moment. Instead she said, "Liz, I'm sorry about your house, I know it's hard losing something you've had for so long, but-"

"That's not it," Liz sobbed, "I mean it is, but..." and she proceeded to tell her friend about Brooke's plan to have her and her son and daughters model to sell her product. She didn't explain anything else though, just that part.

Bri seemed impressed, "Wow, Brooke's doing all that, she must really want to keep the house. What's wrong with doing a little modeling, Liz, you and I both know you have a rocking body."

Liz pulled back from her friend, though she still held onto both of her hands, "Maybe we should sit down." They sat on the motel bed. "Well, that first session, Nathan put lotion on my back and I was in this string bikini..." she told her about the first session and how afterwards she caught Nathan masterbating and he came on her, "But it was something else, Bri, his cock is just so massive, I mean it, I've never seen anything like it, and when he comes," Bri could see her friend was getting turned on by the thought, she never thought her friend could be a cumslut, especially for her own son, and now Bri was turned on too realizing her friend, who after she was married seemed incredibly sexually conservative, was now basically admitting that she was a pervert, "I just can't help myself around him..." She then told how she jerked him off that night and then blew him just an hour before she came over there, however she didn't tell her that she let Brooke eat her pussy while she did so, Liz figured knowing her feelings and acts regarding her son, Nathan, was bad enough "I don't know what to do. I just wish you were there with me, Bri."

Bri thought about all this. For one thing she was shocked, she'd been a part of Elizabeth's family since before she even had a family. Knowing that Liz's son, a man Bri helped to raise from a young boy into adulthood, had been doing such nasty things with his mother. She knew it was wrong, but she was also very turned on just by the idea. It was too taboo for her not to be, and Bri knew that Liz had never been completely sexually satisfied with her husband. She tried to gather her thoughts for her friend, "Well," Bri said after another moment, "I know it's a strange situation but it's your husband's fault for leaving you all alone like this." Bri thought aloud, "And it's your house, even if you don't have a good way to pay for it. I guess this is a means to an end."

Liz nodded, "Except I reached that conclusion this morning and then proceeded to suck my son's cock until he came in my mouth and I swallowed all of it." She suddenly started crying again before admitting, "And I loved every second of it Bri!"

Bri consoled her friend, pulling her close and rubbing her hand up and down her back, "It's okay Liz, I'm here for you. I know how sexually frustrated you've been, and your son just looked too good to pass up at the time. At least that's all you did." Brianna felt that a blowjob wasn't so bad, she'd give her own son a blowjob, if she had a son...maybe. She knew that Nathan had become quite handsome after high school, spending a lot more time working out and swimming. She assumed, correctly, that he was tired of getting bullied so he bulked up even though he didn't have to worry about bullies anymore, unless he included his sisters. Still, when she was still working for Liz and her family, she would catch herself checking Nathan out, especially when he was out swimming. She didn't know he had such a gigantic dick though, he had hidden it well from her in his baggy jeans and pants, but now that she knew, she was curious to see it, though there was a fat chance of that now with her living away from her home.

Liz suddenly thought of something, "Come back and live with us Bri." she said, without realizing she'd somehow read Brianna's mind.

"But," Bri started to say though she actually couldn't think of a reason to stay in that mangy apartment, "Okay." She said after another moment, realizing it was what she wanted anyway. She missed her friend and her home, and if there was a chance they could keep their mansion and she could keep her job, she would do anything it took.

"I don't know why I ever asked you to leave actually," Liz said as she dried her eyes with the bed sheet, which looked like the cleanest thing in the room outside of Brianna and herself, "You've always been there for me, I've been at a complete loss without you Brianna."

"We're in this together now sweetheart," Brianna told Liz, hugging her again to comfort her, "Don't worry, I'll help us keep our house. I know we can do it together."

Liz smiled at her friend, she was always so level-headed, she was so happy she was coming back to live with them.

2:54 p.m.

Liz and Brianna came into the foyer from the garage after she parked. Bri took her clothes and personal belongings and put them in her room where they belonged. Then she approached Liz in the Master Bedroom where she found her friend moping on her giant heart-shaped bed built for twenty, at least Brianna always joked that. Really it could probably only fit fifteen people total, and only if they were very comfortable with one another. Brianna always suspected that Liz's husband, James, only got a bed that size so he could sleep as far away from his wife as possible, when he actually slept in that house anyway.

123456...9