The Family Mansion Rewrite Pt. 01

Story Info
The beginning of a complete rewrite of The Family Mansion.
4.2k words
4.12
64.1k
109

Part 1 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1: Elizabeth

Copyright 2020 Charlie Flemming

Author's not: I decided to rewrite this because the first version was the first thing I'd ever written and I didn't realize until later that I was ruining it by trying to force in every little idea I ever had. I'm working on this version now, which is a slower burn, but still working up to some great stuff. I'm sorry I've been spotty lately...

20 Years Ago...

Elizabeth was a late bloomer. She was essentially flat-chested until about 16 when her breasts exploded into the EE-sized bra that she'd had since then. The first penis she ever saw was when she was 18. Her father was coming out of the shower with a huge erection while she was walking into the bathroom almost 20 years ago. She gasped when she saw the bulbous, purple cockhead, the thick and veiny shaft, his bulbous balls, but luckily her father didn't hear and she was out of there before he could catch her.

She ran back to her room and got on her bed. She ran her hands through her long black hair, which flowed down her back past her shoulders, as she thought about what she saw.

Liz had seen a video in her high school health class while they were studying sexual education. It showed a man and woman making love through an x-ray so you could see the man's erect penis enter the woman's vagina, and when Liz saw it she was surprised at the size of the man's cock, and then promptly forgot about it as it was sinful, and instead forced all thoughts away about the idea of sex, deeply into her subconscious.

But, the size of the x-rayed penis in that video was nothing compared to what she just saw jutting out from between her father's legs. She sighed, feelings flowed through her body that she'd never quite experienced before, at least not in this way, and especially not about her father. It was sexual excitement at the thought of her dad's erect penis.

Elizabeth had never masturbated before. Her parents were very Christain and she had learned that doing something like that was a sin. Liz never really bought into a religion that much, though she didn't have anything against it, she just felt it wasn't right for her. But she would still go to church and follow what they said because it made her parents happy and kept her out of Hell, though she wasn't sure if she believed in such a place. Because of that, Liz had never played with herself, not even once, but something was stirring in the back of her brain. A fantasy that she was too horny at that point to force away from her brain as she had done with every sexual thought she had before then.

It started with her catching her father in the bathroom. His cock was so large directly in front of her, instead of not seeing her this time, "What are you doing here? I was just showering." Liz's father said, not even caring that he was naked and his hard dick was sticking out in front of him.

"I'm sorry Daddy," Liz said back to him, but she openly licked her lips as she stared at her father's cock, "I needed to take a shower too and I couldn't wait," she explained as she dropped out of her robe and revealed her sexy body to her father.

"Well, sweetie,' her father said to Liz as she fantasized in her bed, her hands slowly touching herself down her hot body, "you can get in the shower if you want to. I'll be out of your way." He moved so Liz could get in but he still didn't do anything to cover himself.

"I'm going to take my clothes off now Daddy," Liz said, "I hope you don't mind." As Liz said this she took off her skirt in one fluid motion, revealing her tight, 18-year-old body to her Dad. In the fantasy, Liz wasn't wearing any underwear. She started the water and got in the tub, turning her curvaceous ass to her father. Liz gasped in real life when, in her mind, her father was very slowly jerking his humongous dick while he watched her. "Maybe you should join me?" Liz suggested in her fantasy to her Dad as he could keep staring at her shapely butt and jerked his humongous cock.

He came over to the side of the tub as Liz started soaping her large tits as she watched her father jerking himself off. "I think you need a little help," Liz's fantasy-father told her, "I think you need me to wash your pussy."

In her bedroom, Liz was already pumping two fingers in and out of her tight pussy as her fantasy continued. Her father traced his fingers from her tits to her swollen cunt. Liz's dad started to rub her labia and clit with one hand and fuck her with the fingers of his other hand. "You know, darling," Liz's father said to her, "there's really only one way to get a clean pussy, and that's if someone licks it clean." With that, her father leaned forward and stuck his tongue into her sopping wet cunt and lapped away like it was the nectar of life he was drinking.

As Liz thought of her father eating her pussy, great waves of pleasure flowed through her body and she had an orgasm for the first time in her life. Her juices filled her panties and she thought maybe she'd calm down but her body only begged for more and she kept pumping her fingers in and out of her tight hole. Something Liz was only just learning about herself and wouldn't come to realize until much later was that her body needed multiple orgasms in a row in order to be fully satisfied.

Her fantasizing continued, in Liz's mind, her father lapped up all her juices as she came on his face, "You taste like honey, Liz," Her father said lovingly as he stood up and got in the shower with her, "But as you can see, I still need to be satisfied."

Liz immediately took his hard cock in her hands and started jerking her father off as she looked into his eyes with unbridled lust. "I love you, Daddy," she said, "And I love your huge cock." She gasped again in real life, surprised at herself in her fantasy. Another thing Liz wouldn't realize until a great deal later in her life was that when she was horny, her actions were basically out of her hands. Her pussy was doing all the thinking now.

In the fantasy, her father put a hand on his daughter's shoulder and pushed her down so she was on her knees in the tub, his humongous cockhead only inches from Liz's face, "Sweetie," her dad said, "just like with your pussy, the only real way to clean a man's penis is with a woman's mouth." Liz was so eager she took her father's entire cock all the way down her throat. Though Liz had never tried such a thing in real life, nor even thought she'd ever had the desire to, she wanted more than anything else to be able to suck her father's dick all the way into her mouth in real life. Even though in the back of her brain she felt such a thing was impossible, his cock had to be at least a foot long!

In her fantasy, Liz gagged on her father's cock like a porn star with tons of experience though, even though real life was anything but. But Liz didn't care as she moaned in pleasure around her father's cock in her fantasy. After hours of this in her fantasy, her father began to cum.

She'd never seen a man cum before but since this was her fantasy her father came in gallons. So much she couldn't swallow it all (she imagined it tasted like chocolate milk for some reason) and her father started dousing her whole body in cum, so much so it was more than the water flowing down her body from the showerhead and within a second she was pasted with white streaks all over her body and hair. The water washed it all away, especially out of her eyes, so she could see that her father's cock was still very stiff and hard.

"Wow," She said, "I didn't know you could cum so much and still be ready for more," Liz said in a sultry tone up to her father as he stared back down at his good little girl.

"Well, dear," her dad said, "That just means I'm going to have to fuck you now."

Liz didn't get to finish that fantasy as the thought of her father fucking her with his enormous dick made her so horny she started cumming so hard she screamed in intense pleasure and made her mother run into her room to check on her and Liz had to rush to get under the covers before her mom could see the state of her clothes as she had practically ripped them off her body to get to her boobs and pussy. She really didn't have control when she was horny...something she learned to suppress the moment she had any sexual thoughts because of how out of control she felt whenever it happened.

She explained to her mother that she had merely thought she saw a mouse and got under the covers in fright, which Liz's mom seemed to buy and left her alone, but Liz avoided everyone and locked herself in her room for the rest of the day. She felt guilty for having such thoughts about her own father and vowed to herself to never have such fantasies ever again.

Of course, Liz's sexual side seemed to have other things in mind. She couldn't seem to help it but whenever she was around her dad after that she would just start to notice his strong muscular body or the scent of his cologne or notice that giant bulge in his pants and she'd be running up to her bedroom or the bathroom and finger-fucking her pussy while fantasizing yet again about her father. Secretly Liz started to referring to her overwhelming libido as her "Sex Demon," because it felt like she was possessed when she got like this. She knew something had to happen or she was probably going to rape her father!

Liz decided to go to college and enrolled in summer school at a University on the other side of the country. She felt this would be far enough away from her father that she would stop having sick, incestuous fantasies about him and get over it. Of course, every night when she was alone her mind would drift to that magnificent cock that belonged to her dear old' dad and she'd masturbate to that image until she fell asleep. She knew this Sex Demon would never be entirely quelled until she found a boyfriend, Liz felt that's exactly what she needed.

But to no avail, as Liz was still very awkward around men, being such a late bloomer and all, even though many found her beautiful she'd still be so befuddled they'd usually only get a few words in before she'd scare them off, though maybe that was only because of Bri...

Brianna was Liz's best friend, an African-American woman who was the same age as Liz and they also wore the same size clothes and bra-size so they would often trade clothes with each other throughout their whole life. They often joked they were twins because of how similar their bodies and personalities were, even though their skin-tones were very different from the other making it quite obvious that they weren't related.

Brianna tended to keep men away from Liz because she had been secretly in love with her since they were in high school, maybe even before that, but she knew it definitely was there when they entered Freshman year of the same college together. She was very good at scaring men away, though she had made love to a few cocks and found great pleasure in doing so, she never really saw it as more than just sex. Still, despite her having the occasional boy-toy on her arm (mostly in an attempt to make Liz jealous), Bri was adamant about keeping Liz away from other potential romantic or sexual partners.

But then, tragedy struck, only a few months after leaving home, Liz's parents were killed in a car accident. She immediately dropped out of school and went home to be with her two older sisters, Jenna and Andrea. Liz wasn't surprised when Bri offered to come home with her and they both came back on the same plane. They did everything together after all and Bri was Liz's closest friend. Who was Liz to deny Brianna anything, especially when Liz needed her the most?

They attended the funeral together and that night, Liz and Bri slept in Liz's parent's house. They stayed up late with Jenna and Andrea talking about what to do next. Jenna wanted to sell the house but Andrea didn't like the idea and they all went to bed that night without making a decision.

Bri was going to sleep on the couch but once Liz was alone with her she turned and said, "Please, Bri, I don't want to be alone tonight." As she did she blinked her beautiful, brown eyes, looking sadder than Bri had ever seen her before then.

"Should I sleep with you?" Bri asked, taking her best friend's hand in hers and trying not to notice just how soft and sexy she found the feeling of Liz's skin when she was so emotionally upset.

Liz nodded and Bri followed her best friend up to her bedroom, hand in hand.

As they lay next to each other under the covers, Liz's thoughts once again turned to her father's huge cock. The first time that had happened since she had heard of her parent's deaths. She began to cry, not even entirely sure why, and began to regret never telling her father how she felt about him. Even though it was wrong, Liz knew she wished she had told him. Maybe it would have taken away the tension she felt between them for the last few months of his life, or who knows? Maybe her father would have wanted her. She'd never know now...

"I'm sorry, Liz," Bri said as she put an arm around Liz's waist, comfortingly, "I'm sorry for your loss." She whispered.

Liz turned in the bed and wiped her tears away as she looked into Brianna's soft, brown eyes, "I don't want to be alone tonight." Liz whispered to her beautiful best friend, "I don't want to be alone ever again."

"I'll always be there for you," Brianna said back to her best friend, "I'll never let you go."

Liz wasn't sure why she did it, a combination of feeling lost and alone, and Brianna was always the best friend she could possibly be to her. But Liz started kissing her best friend, right on the mouth.

Bri was surprised at first but quickly started kissing her friend back. They were tongue wrestling in each other's mouths within moments and Bri started taking off Liz's clothes and Liz was only helping her along as they kissed. Soon, Liz was naked and Bri was about to be as they sucked each other's faces and groped each other's bodies.

Liz's Sex Demon was in full swing as she felt up Bri's amazing breasts for the first time before she stopped kissing her friend so she could start sucking on her tits. As she did this she reached a hand down and started rubbing her friend's clit and labia.

Bri moaned in pleasure but had to keep it fairly quiet. She was so horny and excited about what was happening and surprised at Liz's confidence as she sucked her nipples and rubbed her pussy. She was in heaven but wanted more, "I want to eat your cunt."

For a second, Liz stopped what she was doing and the non-sexual part of her brain almost took over again, but the thought of getting her pussy licked made her Sex Demon come back with a vengeance and she and Bri positioned on the bed so Bri was on her back and Liz sat on her face so she was facing her friend's glorious body from the neck down. Bri started lapping away at Liz's pussy and Liz, this being the first real sexual encounter she'd had with another person, was already cumming into Bri's waiting mouth, "Oh fuck me that feels so good!" Liz had to keep from shouting as she doubled over in pleasure while Bri continued to lap at her mound. "Please don't stop!" Liz pleaded and Bri just kept on licking.

Liz then realized that since she doubled over her friend's body, she was now face to face with Bri's beautiful pussy lips. She smiled devilishly as she savored the scent of her friend's cunt before sticking her tongue in between those moist lips. Liz was surprised at how much she loved the taste and licked with total abandonment of any morality she might have been hanging onto before giving in entirely to eating her best friend's pussy with the only goal to make Brianna cum.

Both of them sucked each other's clits and pussies until they came several times that night. Neither could believe how many orgasms they both had, even Liz who usually had to masturbate at least three times in a row every night to get the thought of her father's cock out of her head.

Bri woke first the next morning. She nuzzled up to her naked friend from the back and spooned her as she kissed her neck, "Last night was amazing." She whispered as she kissed her friend awake. She thought about whether she should tell her friend how she felt about her. And she opened her mouth to say so-

Instead, Liz, feeling disgusted with herself for being so vulnerable, pushed Bri away and got out of bed without looking at her. She started dressing, "Last night was a mistake." She said before walking out of the room, and then out of the house, and it was several hours later before Bri realized that Liz wasn't coming back to her parent's house.

Bri packed her stuff and left. She was the only one there as Liz's sisters were staying at friend's houses at that time.

Liz wasn't sure what to do now. She didn't blame Bri for any of the events of last night and felt that her Sex Demon was the true one at fault. She wondered if there'd ever been a way to get Bri to forgive her, but for now, she had to think.

But Liz's thoughts led her nowhere. She seemed to walk through her hometown in a haze. She'd get on one bus, off another, eventually, she found herself at the opening of a new gym. The man who'd paid to get it built was tall, handsome, tan, muscular, and he reminded Liz of her father right away. He was giving a speech but Liz hardly heard the words. After the opening, Liz approached him, his name was James Slope. They got to talking, which led to other things, and they were married within a month.

Liz invited Bri and her sisters to be her bridesmaids at the wedding. Something that surprised Bri as Liz hadn't talked to her since that fateful night when they made love. But Liz apologized and was hoping this would make things up between them. Bri wasn't sure and was disappointed about her marrying someone else but she never really had her hopes up that Liz would return her feelings for her.

At the wedding, Bri and Liz were like two peas in a pod again. Bri felt she had her friend back, finally. Liz was especially friendly, feeling much the same. Both were sure the other blamed them for their night of lovemaking, and both felt they shouldn't mention it again.

During the wedding, Bri made mention that she had dropped out of the University as well, and was looking for work. Liz said she and James were looking for a maid and she'd put a word in with him if Bri wanted. Bri said she'd consider it.

On Liz's wedding night, James and she made love for the first time. It was James' idea to wait until after they were married. He was old fashioned and Liz liked that. Or at least she told herself that she liked that. That night, James put his tiny dick into her pussy and came almost immediately before rolling over and passing out and that was the extent of Liz's first time having sex with a man.

Liz was more disappointed than she'd ever felt in her entire life. She was hoping she could finally release her inner Sex Demon and finally get out everything she'd ever craved sexually all in one night, but instead, her new man "till death do they part" was a one-pump chump.

Her husband bought a plot and surprised her with it the day after their wedding. Though nothing was built on it yet, James told her that it would one day contain the mansion in which they would raise their family. Liz was excited about that, one thing Liz had always longed for was that one day she would be a mother. She was in luck because something she'd soon realize is that she was already pregnant with her first child after just one night with her new husband.

She was about six months pregnant when James unveiled the newly built mansion to her. He showed her everything. There was an Olympic sized swimming pool in the back and she was very impressed. She knew James was rich but this still seemed like something beyond their means. He revealed that they had a movie theater, along with a regular TV room, a gym downstairs, a shower room for the swimming pool, a jacuzzi tub, a kitchen made for a hotel with one thousand guests a night. A dining room with the longest table that Liz had ever seen. Along with a huge master bedroom with a heart-shaped bed inside, but made to fit at least twenty people, or even more, along with twenty other "guest" bedrooms, as James called them.

12