The Family Mansion Rewrite Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first, Liz was impressed with how much there was of everything, but as the tour continued she became more and more concerned, "Why do we need so many extra bedrooms?" She asked at one point.

"Well," James explained, feeling very smart as he did so, "my business rival, Don, has a mansion with twenty bedrooms, and now we have a mansion with twenty-one bedrooms. It was my idea and the most perfect idea anyone's ever had." James felt very sure of himself.

Liz nodded at this and thought about pointing out that Don had so many extra bedrooms to house his family and the staff who worked there, but she just laughed it off and decided that at least they'd have plenty of extra rooms for guests to sleepover in.

Something Liz quickly learned was that James thought he was right at all times. Even when he was completely wrong, and he'd always go the extra mile to prove it. At one point, Liz commented that she'd like to have a place to jog, by which she meant a nice path through the woods behind them, but James took this to mean to hire workers to tear down the woods and put in an Olympic sized track for sprinters. Liz learned it was better to not argue with him for fear of what incredibly over-the-top stupid thing he might try next.

She was glad when she finally convinced him to let Bri move in and be their stay in maid. At the same time, he hired Rosa, a Spanish-American woman as their "gardener" along with erect a "guest house" to install in the backyard on the other side of the pool. Liz knew this woman wasn't a gardener and James was probably having an affair with her in his little "fuck-house" as she secretly referred to it when she was by herself. But she was already pregnant with her fourth child, after giving birth to a daughter followed by a set of twins, a boy, and a girl, and though she didn't like how her husband treated her, she felt she was trapped with him and also completely dependent on him.

Liz had learned to suppress her sexual side completely at that point in time. Her husband fucked her when he felt like it and that was rare and when he did it was just a one-pump dump in her pussy and he rolled over and went to sleep. She decided she hated sex, though deep down she knew she was just lying to herself. Really she just hated sex with her awful husband.

And though her husband treated her like dirt, she at least had Bri and soon her wonderful kids would be old enough to help out around the house. She at least had that to look forward to, even if James spent more time in his fuck house than in their family mansion.

12