All Comments on 'The Family Mansion Rewrite Pt. 01'

by charlieflemming

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

God, that was dire, it read as if it was written by a ten year old, sorry, but please no more.

cageysea9725cageysea9725about 3 years ago

I was thinking the same as the first commenter. I even checked the writer's ratings for their stories and felt safe stepping into this one.

I was wrong. If this was improved from the first try on this story, there's no way I'm going to read the first one. I had to choke down 3 pages of this one before my self-preservation instinct kicked in and forced me to stop.

How did you garner so many followers and high-ish ratings of this is an example of your writing?

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffabout 3 years ago

From a late bloomer at 16 to a EE chest? Right. Put this into the fantasy category.

devildog0302devildog0302about 3 years ago
Needs work

I understand what you’re trying to do but if you want the readers to enjoy it you’ll have to add a little more excitement. If the next chapter is like this one, you’ll lose readers.

I throughly enjoyed your first series but thought it needed to be continued. I hope you don’t just stop again when you’ve just added new characters and situations.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

add another male character in story

build orgy nudist scenes

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

If this is the rewrite I’d hate to have seen the original. Really bad, needs a LOT of work.

linnearlinnearalmost 3 years ago
Better Than Original

I've read the original and I like that you explain more about Liz's early development. Still the whole mansion is odd. I will definitely read more of the rewrite.

calebinhocalebinhoalmost 3 years ago

Continue the other story please. The rewrite is not so good.

NutsterNutsterover 2 years ago

The characters are appear generally underdeveloped and many actions come out of the blue without any real motivation or reason, other than to move the story along.

bshell47bshell47over 2 years ago
Exciting

Can’t wait for the next episode

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

Interesting story, looks like it could progress many different ways. Looking forward to reading more. Thank you for sharing.

armando100armando1003 months ago

the rewrite is better than the first so far. more detailed

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous